Have you worn everything in your closet?

Guest evz88

Guest OneChance

I'm pretty sure I've worn most things in my closet but there's some that I havn't worn yet, either I don't really like it anymore or i'm waiting for the right moment to wear it xD

I still want more clothes though ! :(

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest everlasting_10

Yeah, i have worn everything because its not good to waste money and resources when so many people are dying in Africa. :)

Guest AngelSoCutie

I have worn like 90% of the stuff in my closet ^_^ But what I like changes a lot =O Before I liked wearing really glitzy prom dresses (when i was a couple years younger lol) even on normal occasions! Then I started liking wearing cute clothes going for a Sweet Lolita look and now that I have my bf (who is older than me) he doesn't like me dressing like a "doll" because it makes me seem younger and him older and people around us might think he is a pedophile lol so I have started wearing clothes from GUESS (love that store!)

Clothes I don't wear anymore I donate or give to friends or sell =X

Guest Lovejam31

I try to ask myself every time I go shopping if I really need this item or if I really like this item! I've learned to find clothes that fit well and are right for my body instead of buying things that look good on the hanger and are of the wrong size! I used to buy a lot of clothes because it was a good deal and I sometimes buy without trying things on! I used to have a closet full of clothes I regret buying but I sold a lot of them on ebay. Recently, I did a major closet cleanup and donated a lot of stuff to charity. I only kept the stuff I really like and stuff I would actually wear but I still have a lot of clothes haha. This doesn't stop me from shopping though! I love shopping!!!!!!! You can't always just have the same wardrobe! :P

Guest hikaruchan03

I agree completely with Lovejam31!

I often find that I don't have ensembles. I would buy clothes that look good but I wouldn't have anything to pair it with. Now, I try to shop for basics or articles of clothing that can actually be combined with others =] Also, my taste switched as a got older so some clothes I bought in anticipation of wearing from before are now pretty useless. [before, I was really into surfer clothes like Hurley, Roxy, Billabong but now I try to dress maturely so...>_<]

On a side note, I love bags because you can pretty much pair them with anything (unless they're special occasion bags ..) <3

Guest GingitsuneSpirit

Almost everything. I like to buy clothes on off season to save money so I have to wait til the weather gets better to wear some of my dresses and skirts.

But yes, it's NEVER enough until I have more clothes than at least ONE of my female friends....even tho I do have more than enough clothing already lol

Guest lightofhonest

i have't worn everything, some things in my closet that i do dislike and i hide them underneath other clothes. xD

so no, and i need to clean it out, some poeple probably do wear everything but we all have favourite clothings.

I am guilty of not wearing everything, so I started this new goal, wear a new piece of clothing every day until everything has been worn once =x.

Guest acsrad

Sadly, No I haven't. I have a lot of clothes in my closet and drawers with tags still on them >.<

I ended up buying a pair of the exact same shorts because I forgot I bought them >.<

It's becoming a really bad habit but my BF isn't helping because his on-sale-shopping-motto is "if you'll wear it one day, just buy it" lol

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

yeah they're some stuff i've never worn. idk i love clothes ^^

i like buying clothes a lot actually :D i like to shop.

No, I haven't worn everything in my closet :( I have bought a lot of clothes, but there are some that I just bought but never really wore them :P lol. What a waste of money right? :( It's just that.. I don't have anything to pair up with the clothes I bought. Most of them don't match up.. so I end up not wearing them. XC

Guest cpopbaby19

I don't have that much of clothes but I haven't even worn some of them ever. Mostly dresses though. Anyway, I don't buy clothes that much because I'm broke (well, I'm always broke. LOL. Money always goes to DVDs and CDs! T.T). lol But really, there are times that even I just bought (Or my mom bought me) new clothes, I feel like my stash of clothes are not wearable anymore. T-T

Guest Quinh

I haven't .. sometimes I see something I just NEED to have. And then I don't even wear it O.o

Besides that I sometimes buy something and end up not wearing it because I don't like it enough. It's stupid I know.

But I still like buying clothes.. a girl can never have enough XD

Guest ninyaah

no. i have a lot of clothes that i still haven't worn. i get scolded sometimes since i always wear the same clothes (shirt and shorts). haha. giving away clothes or any other stuff of mine is hard for me because i'm a very sentimental kind of person -- i'm very particular about my things. of course, i want to buy more clothes. the annoying thing is that, when i have money to spend, i couldn't find something to buy, but when i'm broke, all the beautiful stuff are on sale. because i'm still a student, i can't buy tons of clothes for myself. i'm not the type who shops every week, or buys something impulsively.

Guest vip_gd

answer would be no ..

some were bought by my mom and other people - hideous!

some bought by me - i had no idea why i bought it

some were too small

some are for special occasions - haven't risen yet

so yeah, i need more clothes

i'm finding time to shop

Anyway, I don't buy clothes that much because I'm broke (well, I'm always broke. LOL. Money always goes to DVDs and CDs! T.T).

ahahahaa, same goes for me xD

Guest teriguan

The number of things that I haven't worn can be counted with one hand. Those clothes were recent purchases, so I haven't found occasions to wear them yet. I've also worn most of the things in my sister's closet too. So, I have two closets full of clothes that I can wear, but I'll always be able to find new clothes that I want to buy. When I do shop, I have to be able to imagine myself wearing that certain article of clothing for at least five years before buying it.

Guest aznpridex3

noo, since this year is stressful i don't bother picking my clothes and pick up whatever is in front of me in my closet :( i've also set a new goal to start actually wearing them all when i'm not flompy in the mornings. hahaa

Archived