Have you worn everything in your closet?

Guest evz88

Guest evz88

Do you still want to buy more clothes? When is it enough? =/
i tried googling to see if there was a thread like this but couldn't find one, sorry if this is a repost or something.

have you worn everything in your closet?

if not, do you still want to buy more clothes?

how much do you buy until enough is enough? :unsure:

for me i haven't worn everything in my closet >_<

i don't even go out that often for me to do so and a lot of the times i wear similar things

however these last few days i've been lurking on some clothing websites and want to order another batch again

my mind is telling me you already have enough clothes! but i am still very tempted to order..

because i think to myself i don't have items that are similar to them in my closet right now lol sigh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, there are still some clothes with tags on them, or tagless clothes that I haven't worn.

some are even too small for me XD & I still constantly buy clothes.

I think it's because sometimes I see the last of an article of clothing & go 'ooh! I wanna get this so no one else will'

but then it ends up collecting dust in my closet XD

Guest CaramelSweetie

I have clothes I don't wear, but I still want to keep them there. I love buying clothes; it gives me a happy rush. If I had all the money in the world, I would go on a world wide shopping spree. But sadly, I don't. :(

No, I haven't. All my friends know that I have a shopping problem =/ A whole big big section of my closet is filled with clothes that's never been worn and the tags are still on. A lot of my shoes have never been worn either! And in a corner of my room is tons of shopping bags from the last month that's just collecting dust

Guest Rainie

No, I buy a lot of things online and sometimes just end up not liking them. So I've never worn them, and they still new with tags on them just sitting in my closet. I have clothes that I've only worn once too...and it's kind of sad, cuz I know clothes shouldn't be disposable. I love shopping, and I have too much clothes that I forget what I buy and it just collects dust in my closet. -_-

Don't get me started with my shoe collection...*sigh*

Guest TiNY_AzN_GiRl

hmm yah I still have stuff that I've never worn yet... I'm eventually going to wear em I hope? And some well when my closet is full I do a clean up and give them away and then I go through the same cycle again. I think no matter how much clothes I have I'm always tempted to get more especially when I hit the malls and there's sales. lol that it's a must or not doesn't really matter.

Guest mechant-lapin

my closet is already more than full of clothes I never wear. I only wear like the same 5 clothes set over and over again :/

Anyways, my cat is also living in the closet, so is my parrot.

Guest impossibilities

nah, i have unattractive clothes my friends bought for me as presents. i'm going to donate them soon though (=

there's just too much nice clothes and they keep coming, there's no way there'd be ever "enough" to satisfy (most) girls' needs.

I am a shopaholic...it just calms me down, de-stresses me, makes me happy. it's not good...I have worn a majority of my clothes but my problem is that I wear them once or twice and then feel like they're done. I know I'm not a celebrity that has a ton of money and wear outfits only once but that's a terrible habit of mine. ><''

Guest looloo1004

yea i can always buy more clothes, it's never enough for me.. especially because there's new styles coming out every year.. as for my old clothes.. i just put them in a box or i might donate them

Guest dreeA*

I definitely haven't worn everything in my closet. Like others said, theres things in my closet with the tags on still from like, 5 years ago.. and theres items without tags that I thought I would wear and haven't even touched.. I always want more clothing but I know I shouldn't ! .. yet I succumb and buy more cute clothes anyways :(

lucky for me I have a little sister I can pawn things off to... : P

Guest _xJASEY

95% of my closet yes and the other 5% that are new I bought for the summer and haven't had the chance to wear them since its been a bit chilly lately. half of my clothes are from 2 years ago :P still fit me hehe and i still wear them. mix and match with old and new haha xP

Guest pinkxlilies

NO.

i have a few things i've bought and never worn T__T. *sigh* i feel so much regret when i look at them! it's such a waste of money. i always think "what possessed me to buy this?! it's so ugly!" and i can't even return it to the store anymore or i've bought it online.

and don't even get me started on things i've only worn once or twice and threw to the back of my closet.

Guest PDURRR

I have clothes I don't wear, but I still want to keep them there. I love buying clothes; it gives me a happy rush. If I had all the money in the world, I would go on a world wide shopping spree. But sadly, I don't. :(

YUUUP basically took the words right out of my mouth

but indeed i have worn everything atleast once :)

Guest Tinateukbum

Definitely have not worn everything in my closet ><

There's still a lot with the tags still on, I'm such a shopaholic...waster..ugh.

I haven't felt like shopping much though so...yeah I wanna shop some more, but I don't.

A couple years ago, I bought some shirts that were kinda smaller on me & I told myself

I'd lose weight to fit them but alas....still a lazy bum. I wish I could just sell them haha.

Trendy clothes should stop looking so tempting.

Guest lunastelle

oh dearrr. i have soo much clothes in my closet i haven't worn yet. sometimes i just buy them cause i thought it looked pretty that day and might go well with something later. but i never end of wearing it \:

most of the things i haven't worn have tags on and are pushed to the end of my closet aha.

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

I have a couple tops that still have tags on them and some new shoes that are just sitting in my closet.

Nonetheless, I still want more stuff. :ph34r:

Blame it on the always changing fashion trends.

Guest PROshinigami

i've worn everything in my closet except for a trenchcoat, cap, red tights and dress.

besides the cap, the other 2 are fairly new so it's nothing strange. just waiting for the right occasion/weather to wear them haha.

Guest sixth.

I have a lot of things that I've never worn, and don't plan on wearing - they were all impulse buys from when I was young (and I had no sense of style back then =/ Ugh.).

As for more recent purchases, I always wear what I buy at least twice before it gets banished to a deep, dark corner :lol:

Archived