Have you worn everything in your closet?

Guest evz88

Guest l3abie-ish

a lot of the times I regret what I buy after a few days so those clothes will sit in my closet until I donate or sell them

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bookworm

I definitely have yet to wear everything in my closet. I think my problem is I tend to buy clothing items with the intention of wearing them but I just never got around to it. I do want to buy more when I see something I like but the fact that almost half of my closet remains unworn does hold me back a lot. I'm not sure when enough is enough because I'm sure everyone has their own circumstances but for me I should've stopped buying casual clothing items when I realized I only have some weekends and some major holidays to wear them. T.T

I also have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe. Many times I swear use all of them and stop to buy more . hix, but I dont know why I still to buy after few days .

I definitetly learn to mix my clothes and creat more outfit without buying more clothes :D

have you worn everything in your closet?

Nope. I still have quite a lot of tag/tagless untouched clothes. I just have too much clothes that I sometimes forget about them and wear the same clothes until I stumble upon them again. Hehe...

if not, do you still want to buy more clothes?

Of course I do. Trends change all the time according to seasons and I always stock up on the latest trend.

how much do you buy until enough is enough?

As long as I'm happy and can fit them into my closet, then I'll just keep buying. I don't think it'll ever be enough honestly.

Guest soyasauce

Lol I think so, bearing in mind some of my clothes are years old but if they still fit and look ok I'm not throwing them away.
My collection is nearly bulging out, but I don't think that will really stop me from buying more clothes XP.

Guest kwalkinz

I have a lot of things that I haven't worn yet. Some of them still have a tag on them, and some of them don't. I don't even know why I even bought some of those clothes. I don't even like some of them.

I'm such a waster haha.

Guest cherrierus

No. I have worn most things but there are some that just sit in my closet. I've been slowly getting rid of things I've never worn or old clothes I haven't worn in a year and never will again.

Guest x_candyyy

i'm the same way. i have a lot of clothes with tags on them still and i want to go shopping all the time haha.

Guest deeism

i'm addicted to shopping. i shop at least once a week, and window shop basically everyday (online purchases occur quite often too..)

there's so much unworn clothes in my closet. it's never enough for me, though my closet is already jammed. packed. a lot of times, i only a piece of clothing once or twice and then forget about it cos i shop so much : (

i really should stop wasting so much moneyy ahhhh.

Guest EHNerJI

I've worn most of the things in my closet?

At least the closet at my other house xD

In the closets here, I definitely haven't worn everything haha.

A bunch of things shoved to the back that I don't plan on ever wearing.

I do want more, still. It's never enough.

I won't stop unless I don't like any of the styles of clothing on the entire earth.

Which is nearly impossible, so yeah.

Guest Paa

have you worn everything in your closet? nopes

yeah, why?

- new fashion trends coming out

- makes my left over clothes looks out of fashion

- some clothes don't fit me anymore

- damage from over-wearing

- clothes that are more suited to my current age

never

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pimmie

I still have a lot of clothes I haven't worn and I don't think I will ever wear. I just like seeing them there, that's it. I usually just give them away when I get tired of seeing them haha. And I just never stop going shopping.

have you worn everything in your closet?

NOPE. usually that is because I have yet to find the right occasion to wear them =)

Of course, since when is enough for girls? :P .

hmm. good question, haha.

Guest pure.sophiestication

no, i haven't had a chance to wear everything in my closet.

but i'm always tempted to buy more clothes and accessories (especially necklaces)

when is enough enough? never. for me at least. there's always new styles coming out, so I can't resist. i might buy something that I might actually wear than something that's been in my closet for a year unworn

Guest anderalex

Yes, the same thing is with me, I love buying cloths and then it depends weather I wear it or not. I have so many t-shirt that I had made my self. I love them but I don't know some how it happens that after few months I just get feed up from all of them and eager to buy new one.

Guest Kristtina

i have so many clothes in my closet that sometimes when im looing for a prticular one i get a shock when i find a piece i didnt know i had in there,lol

and of course i havent worn even half of the clothes i have,because im kinda a person who sticks with only a few pieces of clothes and wears them the most,i dont like changing clothes a lot,just wash them and wear them again and again

and yeah,i still buy new ones though i barely wear them,thas so sad...i need to stop buying things and save money instead

Guest SeLcaQueen

Nope, I haven't worn everything. Some of them still have their tag prices with them. It's not that I don't like them. I do, but I feel like wearing them on more special occasions. lol. So during I consider "normal" days and I'll go out, I always feel like I don't have anything to wear because I'm saving the ones I haven't used for other, better days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived