[Drama 2010] Golden Fish 황금물고기

Guest C51236

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maewmaew

QMr1beb7.jpg

ep 56

JH told JM that even he can not beleive himself that he can be happy like this when he met her, the first time he felt heart beating,JM is the gift from heaven to him.

Throughout his life this is the first time he felt like this, she may not believe.

From what JH had told JM ,Can it be concluded that this is his first time knowing about LOVE ? Can this imply that JM is his first love.?

When he appointed his first wife to talk about his son, she said that this is the first time he first called her after they divorced.

But even he met her, he did not want to have dinner with her.

He told the waitress only preparing water for her, if she wanted to have food, she could have when he had already gone out.

Guest ippuni

Yes ,ippuni this is a wonderful drama,even it is about revenge but i beleive that true love will support and correct everything.

SPOILER ALERT!!

Yes but that seems sort of ridiculous. How can love make up for all those wrongs? If TY marries JM (which probably will end up happening, considering typical Korean drama endings), then that's saying he's ok with JM's mom killing his own mom and being so mean to him. Besides, JM doesn't even truly love him anymore; she's mostly trying to get revenge on him. Personally, I think this drama is more about revenge and karma and destiny and stuff like that rather than just being about love.

And am I the only one who thinks it's wrong that President Lee likes Jimin?? He's old enough to be her..father...-.- lol

Guest kimngoc266

I have to wait to know exactly what TY has said to JM in episode 57 while they were breaking up when he knows she is trying to break up his family. Does he know that she is doing it out of revenge because she knew he backstabbed her family? Does it mean that he no longer love her?

However, it seems that TY/JM doesn't have a chance to be back together. Too much has happened.

In the preview at the end of episode 58, TY saw JM with JH, what is he going to do? Is he trying to break them up so she doesn't have a chance to take revenge on him.

Guest maewmaew

ep 59

Translated from chinese subtitle.

screencaps ep 59

spoiler alert

VRw650e1.jpg

JH complained to his mother about his birth after he had rejected JM.

"Why didn't you deliver of me later than this. That time you are so busy but you still gave birth to me.If I was born when you were 50 years old, now I will be only 25-26 years old". lol

And after he was in his room, he told himself that what he had done( rejected JM's love) to JM is the most correct matter in his life

JM told him that she loves him but he rejected her because he is afraid that she will regret in the future and this is not love ,she only felt sympathy for him.

But after JM waited for him in the midst of the rain ,he asked her

" Are you sure that you will not regret later.?"

She thought in the car,

"I'm sorry, Ajeossi, even I do not really love you now but I will sincere to you and be good to you,I'm sorry."

And also she asked him if she is a bad person what will he do.

He replied that of course, he will give her some lesson.But it's nothing for him,whatever she will be.

and he also told her not to cry again, let it be her last crying. If she did cry again ,he will give her some lessons .

And he also told her that he was not a good person too. He had hurted the other ones feelings and he had many woman before.

hi kimngoc266 I just have seen just dramas website here (http://justdramas.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/golden-fish-episode-58/) has already thoroughly translated that conversation part between JM/TY.

I think so this drama ending song is interesting, I also want to know the meaning and their lyrics

I also like the time when he talked to his driver,it is so funny,

JH told his driver to do everything to stop him not turning back to JM.

"If I turn back ,I will be your son. If I want to turn back looking,you can even kick me but dun let me turn back ,you must stop me.Otherwise you will be fired..Do you undestand?."

PLq0e4d6.jpg

Guest maewmaew

Romantic MV for those who are JH/JM shipper.

crdit to XXZSM from tieba baidu.com

click here

JH /JM MV

0YDc61b6.jpgI

JH'S conversation in this scene is so cute.

JH complained to his mother about his birth after he had rejected JM.

"Why didn't you deliver of me later than this. That time you are so busy but you still gave birth to me.If I was born when you were 50 years old, now I will be only 25-26 years old". lol

JH told his driver to do everything to stop him not turning back to JM.

"If I turn back ,I will be your son. If I want to turn back looking,you can even kick me but dun let me turn back ,you must stop me.Otherwise you will be fired..Do you understand?."

1ZEd7292.jpg

The first day of JH/JM's official date.

Guest maewmaew

SPOILER ALERT!!

Yes but that seems sort of ridiculous. How can love make up for all those wrongs? If TY marries JM (which probably will end up happening, considering typical Korean drama endings), then that's saying he's ok with JM's mom killing his own mom and being so mean to him. Besides, JM doesn't even truly love him anymore; she's mostly trying to get revenge on him. Personally, I think this drama is more about revenge and karma and destiny and stuff like that rather than just being about love.

And am I the only one who thinks it's wrong that President Lee likes Jimin?? He's old enough to be her..father...-.- lol

I dun think you are the only one who thinks it's wrong that president Moon Jung Ho( I think you mean President Moon not President Lee coz President LEE means to Lee Tae Young but Lee Tae Young is not the President now ,he is only Hospital's Director) loves JM ,I have the opposite idea from you .

Since I entered to this thread, I had read many comments here, the majority of our friends here are TY/JM shipper,less are TY/HJ shipper. So I think I am the only one who are rooting JH/JM now.Rarely anyone would ask what is the conversation between JH AND JM but usually they are interested in what did TY talk to JM or HJ.So now in this thread ,It seems that only me who are JH/JM shipper alone here. :unsure:

And for my opinion, the majority of korean dramas,basically focus on LOVE as the main point . So up to now ,I still beleive that finally by LOVE, all mistakes will be forgiven, especially I think TY'S mother death was an accidentally not intentionally done by JM'S mother.

Archived