[OFFICIAL] ♥ Infinite 인피니트 Thread ♥

Guest . : - Super Nikita - : .

Guest Ninjaskills

What a good-looking group. C: I really like them and their songs. ^^

Except their music video showed their faces too quickly so it's hard for me to get all of their names down. >.<

But I thinkk L and Seongyeol are my favorites so far. <3

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ITT_L0VER

oh the first page is updated!

i swear i was spazzing out!

they're so..wow. i dont even know!

hopefully they'll be on lots of variety shows!

does anybody have their schedule?

and their lyrics. in hangul?

gawsh, i'm so happy for them! :)

Guest The.Infinite.7

Totally loved their Music Bank Debut!! SungYeol has the coolest shoes on! I still have the whole mini album on repeat its so good! Agree Hope they get more variety show spots cause I really want to see their face more! Next up Music core!!

Guest infinite7

For the people "annoyed" with Sung Gyu should just get over it. Im annoyed with L getting all the pics so its pretty fair. I dont think we should keep dwelling on it. Its obvious he sings most of this song but im sure there other songs on the album that hes not in much.

Guest cutegit

posting again cos i cant get enough of them LOL

these boys have a HUGE stage presence. like, WOW. they just fill up the whole place. i love itttt!!!! <3

cant wait for more of their performances!!!

question, has anyone posted the lyrics for the whole mini album? i'm so in love with track 4!!! <3

Guest kusanolover

:wacko: i have going gooogoogahgah over these boys no words could describe them

Epik HIgh is beast for creating this group i have to say sungjung, sungyeol, and woohyun r my faves i love how

sungjung say "its all a lie" in the MV he looks soo smexy they all have soo much charisma!

Does anyone know if Infinite's title track, come back again, was made using samples?

or if it credits anyone in their album details?

The title song has the exact same guitar sound, and matching beat to Funkytown

click both links at the same time and you'll hear it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmTELeLRwI#t=1m7s" target="_blank">Lipps Inc's Funkytown</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2RWOfXIuZI" target="_blank">Infinite's Come back again</a>

the song was so catchy i thought i heard it from somewhere then after the guitar sound i caught myself singing funkytown lmao

korean netizens will be all over this if their company doesnt credit or something lol

I wonder about this as well. Some of the songs are reminiscent of the songs from the 80s/90s

I absolutely love this group <3 My bias is Dongwoo & L :) Well, Dongwoo mostly, kekeke ^^

They look so fierce when performing! I swear, they perform like they debuted 2 years ago! No sign of rookie-ness :)

Though I'm not a big fan of the MuBank performance 'cos of the mics :( But other than that, they were AWESOME.

I haven't been so hooked on a group but Infinite just screams IMPRESSIVE! to me :D

I was just awed by their dance choreography. It makes them look so smooth ~

But Sunggyu is starting to be my bias :)

Also I can't help but sing along to Come Back Again. The chrous line is stuck in my head.

Guest zahieyjunki

does anybody have their schedule?

and their lyrics. in hangul?

only for this week, they have rest 2 music shows, MuCore & Inki.

[100619]M Super Concert(9PM), [100621]tvN Music Show Newton(7PM)

more schedule will be added soon. i'm sure some fan-sign event, event performance, radio shows added more soon.

heard they will doing photoshoots with news. and some press interviews too.

Music Core starts in 1.30 hours more. hopefully there's intro in it.

Guest kandi

I wonder about this as well. Some of the songs are reminiscent of the songs from the 80s/90s

Their track 맡겨 intro , reminded me of grease for some weird reason.

Anyway I just watched the first two eps of You are my oppa and its HILARIOUS! i don't understand why everyone is hating on the girl. I love her, she makes things interesting and is really smart for picking L cos he doesn't really talk so gives the audience more L time. Still need time to get used to all the members, i don't rmbr many names yet (other than L cos its easier).

Guest _chibi-dragon_

I love these guys so much alrady. They've had only, like, 4 officialy perfs and they've already become my number one boyband along with 2pm. They're all so talented and quirky in their own way. Not only are their looks charming but their personalities too, and I love their versitility when it comes to their music. Their outfits are always perfectly coordinated and stylish and their stage prescense <3

Their maknae is my new bias. he's absolutley adorable and always smiley... prection. ♥

I seriosuly cannot wait to see these guys on varieties 8) It'll be so much fun <3

And thanks for the perfs, these guys always do so well.

Next time thought, I hope SungJong and Sungyeol get more lines and screentime :\

Guest infinite*

I'm getting confused now, first I heard it was Epik High that produced them, now I'm seeing that they didn't.

Someone please explain! :) Thanks!

Guest zahieyjunki

^ they're not producing the group and not owner of Woollim Ent. i guess they are just given task to train this group until they debut. but that's just my thought only.

nisi201006090002973585w.jpg

3392e5b62046c5c830add15.th.jpg7616d5c5fb137f279f163d5.th.jpgd801c412569e03bc6438db4.th.jpg

Guest lolobe

Hey !!! first time commenting in this thread

i wanted to ask how many ep do thy have of your my oppa

and where can i find them cause i only found till ep 4

so please help me ^__^

Guest crewpaco32

I've been stalking this thread since their debut, and I've gotta admit that they really caught my attention. I'm not that critical about Sang Gyu having the most lines in Come Back Again because he only had three or four really short scenes in the mv. And Dong Woo is the main rapper, so is would be natural for him to have the most rapping parts, right? But yeah, I think that Sang Gyu just had the most parts because he had almost no significance in the music video, which is sad 'cause I would've liked seeing more scenes with him in it. Boo.

But I will start getting annoyed if Sang Gyu keeps getting all the solo singing parts, because that's just not cool. 'Cause they all have really amazing voices, which makes me love them even more. I really like Woo Hyun's voice :DD

Hm. I don't have a solid bias right now, since I haven't seen enough of them, but I'm really loving Woo Hyun, Sung Yeol, L, and Hoyaaaa(:

hi! first time posting on this thread. I just wanted to say, love bucket, are we twins? I feel the same way about leader's lines, and the same sorta biases. hahahah It was a little off putting to see him have so many lines when maknae gets all of three words. But lets hope the next song is more evenly distributed.

Woo hyun, L, why so hot?

<3 Sung Yeol and Hoya. such cute dorks

Their performances really impressed me. They didn't look like rookies at all. Very crisp clean and sharp.

Question, why do they call one of their members Kenya? Because he's wild?

last thing, someone asked for the later episodes of You Are My Oppa

They can be found here : http://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteStream

no subs though.

Guest Cloudy1430268312

can't help but post again in this thread.

they are growing on me sooo fast *___*

aww but i have one (little) problem.

i keep on mistaken between woohyun and maknae >.< can't tell them apart.

when i think i got them right i realize that i am wrong.

now i have a request... can someone make some caps of the MV with their parts,

and tell me who is who? ^^ (:

i hope in the future we will see them on tv shows xD can't wait (:

Guest zahieyjunki

i wanted to ask how many ep do thy have of your my oppa

and where can i find them cause i only found till ep 4

so please help me ^__^

overall theres only 8 eps for this show. somehow part 5 is not uploaded but the rest of the parts are on this channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL1AiMsodd4&feature=channel

I think i know who's the brainest smart in this group. i think it's L. when i watch EP7 where they teach that girl, L seriously have some math skill on his brain.

i just learn some matrices problem from him rofl~

not to mention he looks cute too in glasses and when he take off it, the rest was like "wooooo". find it's funny~

Archived