[OFFICIAL] ♥ Infinite 인피니트 Thread ♥

Guest . : - Super Nikita - : .

Guest anthonymarie

Wow. Definitely kept my eyes out for them because of Epik High.

I just watched their MV, and I realllllllllly enjoyed it. 8D

So refreshing, and the song is so addictive.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infinite7

Wow the guys did so good in their show case. I loved it. Got to see more of the dance for come back again too. They were pretty much on point with their dancing. I havent seen a group so precise in dancing since dbsk When DongWoo started rapping the crowd went wild. He's gonna be another popular guy. I like him alot and Sung Gyu.

Guest bobaTEAna

SOME PICS [from their official website]

infgarb1.jpg

infgarb2.jpg

infgarb3.jpg

infgarb4.jpg

infgarb5.jpg

infgarb6.jpg

infgarb7.jpg

infgarb8.jpg

infgarb9.jpg

infgarb10.jpg

*there are a lot more on their site

hmm nottt too happy with these pictures... seems like they're trying to channel fantasy-bird-peterpan-prince? & what is that flowery top dongwoo is wearing in the last pic? T-T i much prefer the michael jackson/roaring '20s/cowboy (cuz they were wearing a tassel necklace thing with their suits)/nerd look they were rocking in the music video : D

p.s. i screen capped these sooo... yeah ^^

Guest The.Infinite.7

Alll the photos are great BUT the only thing I think is a NONO is Hoyas hair!!! :o but I think its only a one time thing.

Guest infinite7

The hair kinda reminds me of Key and Seung Hyun but I like it. Its got more flare and its going into all directions. Pretty fricken sweet. I saw those pics on tumblr. Glad people are really getting behind this group. This thread is moving fast and hopefully we can keep it going that way.

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

I love this group haha love L <3 and leader sung kyu keke they so cute i loved them after

watching their variety show even more i can't wait to see them live and they are definitely living him

to their name infinite a different type of idol group love it

Guest ITT_L0VER

i really thought they were gonna promote she's back

since they made their own "mv" to it

and i seen them practtice it lots in you are my oppa

but anywho, after reading their interview things, i've fallen for them even more!

i see woohyun and sungyeol are kinda like..ehh! lol :D

ever since watching you are my oppa, i started liking sunggyu!

but then dongwoo's and sungyeol's dorkiness! <33 i love it! lol

question: why do they call dongwoo "Kenya"? i've always wondered that

is it like an inside joke or something? lol

i keep getting hoya and woohyun confused! kdsjga! i'm gonna go crazy!

i figured it out, but at angles, i still think they look similar! lol :)

gawshh, i havent been this crazy about a group before ever since kara and daeguknamah

Guest The.Infinite.7

Great Interview. Sunggyu really does have a sweet personality. :wub: Hoya has the best body!! *did not expect* Sungjong wants to go play in space....awww. Lol WooHyun might be a little conceited but he is damn fine so who can blame him<3 L is exactly like I thought. You have to get to know him before he really starts talking. Seunyeol "Dongwoo hyung!!! I thought I was absurd and weird, but Dongwoo hyung has a 9999-dimensional personality"!! lol

Guest mz simmonz

hey, what an interesting looking group..I'm sure comparisons have been drawn, but I just heard of this group like, 15 minutes ago so I have some getting used to lol. They definitely remind me of BEAST because they also seem more like a BAMF dance troupe than a boyband. Also, they give off a different vibe..they seem like an ensemble of Jpop and Cpop artists than Kpop...not sure why, but a different feel is a good thing.

I like the m/v. Not catching on in my head quite yet, but I would def watch again.

OMG, that Q & A is hilarious. The boys are so interesting. Dongwoo has a 9999-dimensional personality? (x Sungyeol, seems so sweet, I'd soooo write him a million fan letters so he'll have enough to use as wallpaper for each and every square-ince space on his walls! & Hoya, the C-Walk?! Hmmm, interesting xD

WTF LOLOL, ilu kenya

Q17. If you were born in Kenya in your next life what would that be like? What would you be doing?

I'd reflect on myself a lot and be a more serious person. And I'll be the Kenyan prince of the animals!! Wow~ I'll probably be a person again in my next life though.

HAHA, L

Q75. Best looking member of the group?

All the members have their own style and charms....but if you had to choose one wouldn't it be me.

Oh and I am so shipping Sungyeol & Woohyun. Their personalities just clash. (x They'll have a love-hate relationship.

Guest Kenkyo

Wow this is already up?? They just debuted XDD I love how on top of things everybody is here hahaha.. Thanks for the thread!! Now ill have an easier time learning their names lolol

Another group of 7 handsome boys to captivate the hearts of all the girls (and boys) out there.

Haha...and boys XD

Guest kiwistar

yeah...L is ridiculously gorgeous *-*

The MV was just okay. I like their choreo though :]

My fav parts were the 2 boys running off holding hands and L with a spiked collar o.o;;

I wish there were more subbed stuff out, but I guess I'll have to wait.

i really dont like the comments about, 'they'll be amazing bc of Epik High'. Epik High is not producing them or anything! They're just from the same company - they're very very different. I like them, but they're still just another boygroup.

Guest alexiss

Just saw the MV and I loved it! I'm really impressed with the whole mini album, and I can't wait to see them perform live.

Archived