[OFFICIAL] ♥ Infinite 인피니트 Thread ♥

Guest . : - Super Nikita - : .

Guest starlightt*

They're pretty good, and I agree, I like the non 'spam auto-tune into all our songs' factor about

them. I think this group will be pretty intresting to watch out for.

Btw, Woohyun is so cuutee *Q* From the Q&A , I think Hoya has a really nice personality .

Time to go and catch up on the show X)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cutegit

i first saw them perform during their practice in You're My Oppa and I know that these guys have the potential.

very talented both in dancing and singing.

then i heard their mini album, and i just have to say that it's been so long since I've instantly liked all the songs from a group that just came out.

they really have great songs and they have the voice.

can't wait for their debut performance!!!

THESE BOYS WILL MAKE IT BIG! <3

Guest epiklove.

this thread is moving so fast!

ever since epik high announced them, i knew i had to be on the lookout

and they didn't fail to impress :) epik high produced a great boy band...haha!

can't wait to see them perform ^^

Guest Seras

Woww i am really liking this group so far! The song is very catchy has a different sound/vibe from other typical boy groups. LOVE the MJ influences, definitely makes me wanna get up and dance hahah. Can't wait to hear more from them :)

Guest RaijinAkuma

Does anyone know if Infinite's title track, come back again, was made using samples?

or if it credits anyone in their album details?

The title song has the exact same guitar sound, and matching beat to Funkytown

click both links at the same time and you'll hear it

Lipps Inc's Funkytown

Infinite's Come back again

the song was so catchy i thought i heard it from somewhere then after the guitar sound i caught myself singing funkytown lmao

korean netizens will be all over this if their company doesnt credit or something lol

I just wanted to share an old article because I think some

people are getting misunderstandings about Epik High.

100429 Epik High did not produce Infinite

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

SOURCE: Star News (SOURCE); evilstepsister#2@NLi (TRANS)

I think it's cause Tablo posted on his twitter that they were assisting in production? And it kinda got blown up into Epik High personally taking them under their wing.

Thanks for the clarification.

Guest `dang sun mei

FINALLY saw the MV (school problemsss) ahhh so amazing! i'm so excited for their debut :D

they have a lot of potential since they are not using the usual kpop stuff

Guest The.Infinite.7
:wub: Our boys gave it there all on MCD!! I'm very happy because you can see that things are only going to get better with each performance!! They were totally nervous in the beginning but as the performance went on the better they got!! :D Gratz on DEBUT!! Big moment for these guys who have trained soooo hard!

Guest infinite7

I feel bad I fell asleep before their debut but hopefully the full vid of that will be up soon. The only thing I seen was this 30 second thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhrU0mG1wM&feature=sub And as for Epik High producing infinite. I know Mithra sent that tweet out that they didnt but since whoever created the thread said they did gives people a bit of false information. Thats why people think they did produce them.

Guest pearllovestop

Hey guys~

New fan here! ^^ It's kind of weird, I tried looking for this thread yesterday but couldn't find it! Good thing I've found it now. :)

Just saw the live performance and I am so impressed! I'm personally loving their retro/preppy(?) concept atm, I'm a little bit over the electropop-autotune right now.

I've seen the 2 subbed eps of their show and after seeing this performance, I think I'm going to be nice little fangirl when it comes to Infinite. They're so gorgeous! Haha and I love DongWoon. He just cracks me up lol. I think I'm going to be DW-biased... and also WooHyun, he's cuteeeeee. :P

I'm guessing they'll only get better and better!

Awesome, it was a really strong debut stage. I can't wait for music bank because the quality will be ten times better. I'm really starting to like SungGyu now because he has such a kind face. :rolleyes:

About sampling funkytown, I heard it right off and thought it was pretty funny that it would be used in a k-pop song.

Guest theannebonny

OMG! Just watched their debut stage and officially fell in love. They are my new fav boy group.

Edit: Also, somebody posted earlier that they watched their show with subs... can you please let me know where? I really want to watch!! Thanks :)

Guest lightofhonest

so L is the cute guy *___* that's not his real name right, anybody know the reason why he calls himself L ? *___*

btw new fan, love them<3 they're awesome.

Guest chopper!

their dancing is AWESOME *Q*

wish the other boys had more lines, but, overrall, a terrific perf for a rookie group!

they are so number 1 in my heart right now<33333333

@theannebonny: check out the their international forum: http://nolimitinfinite.net, they have subs for ep 1, 2, 3 is on its way^^

Currently an L bias. ^_^ How does he keep that hat on? Haha.

Edit: Also, somebody posted earlier that they watched their show with subs... can you please let me know where? I really want to watch!! Thanks :)

Youtube link here:

cr: nolimitsubs

Guest starr416

I really like them...I just found out about them last night. Except for the leader and Dongwoo I have no idea who is who, but I plan on watching Your my oppa, so I will learn more about them.

Archived