[OFFICIAL] ♥ Infinite 인피니트 Thread ♥

Guest . : - Super Nikita - : .

Guest chopper!

infinite is slowly growing to my heart<3 (;

i love every member!, they are such cute dorks^^

& their MV was fireee~ so sexy these boys (;

i can't wait for their debut stage tomorrow!

ah! & to OP, i think you should change the subtitle thingy, cus epik high DID NOT produce infinite >O<

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twist&fall-

xxnina & wiwyl : that's woohyun. he's the one with red checkered and yellow necklace.

21o6695.jpg

he's fast becoming my bias D:<

credit to tumblr

Guest The.Infinite.7

YAY!!! <3 They had their first showcase. They all look great!!! but I'm really loving Woohyuns outfit the best!! I'm so excited for some fancams!! <3 And can't wait till MCD!!

Guest infinite7

Speaking of their first showcase will there be videos of that? Or was it just a fan event in korea? I would love to see it but if not then I can wait for mnet tonight. Will there be a site to live stream on for mnet?

14nivza.jpg

Guest shya

oyeaaay finally, this thread is gonna move hella fast now hahass! cant wait for their debut stage(tomorrow is it?) IM L BIAS AS OF NOW! :D and ooh i need to watch what happens after the EP2 of the OPPA show~ :D

Guest tazanya

I don't think I have a bias, and I admit I don;t even know their names, but I love the new mv and the song is great.

due to all the recent boyband dramaz I was just ready to give up on all boybands [but my ultimate fav hip-hop idol group] and stick with girlbands only, when low and behold these guys really just hit me with a huge BANG!!!!! I was not really expecting to like them so much, but I really do. They are great.

Guest The.Infinite.7

OMG thanks for sharing!! Their pictures are so cool :wub: SungJong is sooooo the diva of the group. Adorable maknae ftw!zn7g2f.jpg

Guest widchii

omg thank you for the official site link! Everyone should check out their gallery ASAP...I'm spazzing right now rofl

I have waited for this group's debut since I heard about them...I didn't have high expectation then...but when i saw Infinite's MV teaser ...I fell in love with them right away! I also watched YAMO ...these boys are adorable!

My bias is Woohyun...i love his voice and his personality (from what i've seen so far)

I'm looking forward to seeing them performing tmr...i hope they will do great!

Guest WRITTENTRUTH

YAY INFINITE!~

I love Sunggyu & Dongwoo alot.

They are all so cute and their single is going to be a hit! I know it.

: D

Guest The.Infinite.7

I think they will do great but I'm a little worried about MCD crappy equipment!! hopefully it won't sound too bad.

Guest zahieyjunki

i watched few eps of their mnet show. first i thought when these guys appear in this show, heck why would their boss let them in this kind of show?

like taking care of younger sys? as well better make some docu bout their debut preparation or towards their debut would be much necessary.

but after i watched 3 eps so far, yahhh this show rocks! how these boys so open to themselves and to that girl.

they learn sex ed with Mithra hilarious!

kinda reminded me to 2PM in wild bunny .

they really gives off brother feeling and how much i jealous with that girl. she must be doing something good and lucky to be in one house with 7 guys.

I'm so excited for the debut stage, wow i'm going to be losing sleep tonight. on sites like tumblr and youtube, i'm seeing so many L and Woohyun fans. my faves right now: Woohyun & Dongwoo. ( : And I love that Dongwoo is a skater, haha. They're all so sexy.

I'm understanding the music video. I got it after watching it a second time last night. (x

It's about a pet fox (Fennec Fox) that they lost, or it ran away. & They're all depressed about it. Well, L looks the most depressed in the music video. Haha. & They're tryin to find the fox, that's why they're all running/on different vehicles. Then they somehow get a message ( the paper airplane that flies to Dongwoo / the computer that Hoya looks at ) & they know where they can find the fox. So they search and run and search. Haha. & Finally they find her. You can tell they're singing "COME BACK AGAIN" to the fox. Haha. It's actually a pet they've been wanting to come back, that's while they bend down/kneel at the end. Haha.

Uberly cute.

Guest zahieyjunki
Guest infinite7

What time will they be on mnet tonight? I gotta remember to convert the time so I can live stream it. Im like you im a bit worried about mnets equipment. I dont want people to think for their first performance they didnt give it their all when its just the equipments fault. But I guess most folks know about mnet stages. I cant wait for their debut performance.

Guest The.Infinite.7

6:00-7:30pm KST thats like 4AM here :P I'll be tired as hell but I'm going to try to stay up! :D

Guest The.Infinite.7

Infinite's 1st showcase performance

~ they were great!

and they sang Chris Brown's With You :)

CLICK HERE to watch

OMG thank you!! WooHyun is like amazing vocals!! I really like his voice the best!! DongWoo has amazing charisma!! They all look so damn amazing!! <3 L smiled *swoon* Their dancing is really superb.

Guest BobaMilkTea

I love their MV. It's good that they are not following those typical Korean songs, and adding somethiing different to it.

L, Seongyeol, & Woohyun are really goodlooking. ^^

Especially L. :) Hahaha, I'm a pedo. T.T

Archived