Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Thank god, there's alternative, BUT Torrents are so darn slow for me . . .

Normally at this time torrent are very slow. But the speed will pick up around 3 am or so. The speed will be very fast.

I seriously think that CB decided to go off board for a while. Lets keep our fingers cross.....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lordbordem

Sigh, sorry about not being quicker with the updates, but this seemed to have happened while i was sleeping, this is what happens when people communicate in different timezones ^^"

Anyway they were just doing a site maintenance and upgrade session and had to have the servers down to accommodate it. In Korea it would be at night where everywhere else it would day so anyway that's what has occurred

Thanks, Lordbordem, for the update & clarification of the situation.

Not to worry, you need to sleep too. Just that I am a night-owl (and YuMei too I guess), so eventhough it was 11pm when I posted, I posted my comment so that others may know and not freak-out . . . kekeke

BTW, at this moment (10am KST), it is still non-operational - just for info.

Guest kyotoji

thanks lordbordem and tiki_sg for the above updates.

Ya, i am one of the freak-out also...

i just went to the CB sites and see empty sites... i was like hah? my PC down down again...

then i went to other websites, it works OK... then another thought came in - dont tell me that Korean rules affect the whole operational of CB and it was forced to close down...

Lucky to see the "assurance" that both of you have given over here.

Guest lordbordem

hmm strange, because right now, 1pm Sydney time, all the clubbox sites seem to run fine

Well for me atleast, and i don't see any evidence now that the site is down in korea either

Guest maneuneun

I think CBs are back to normal now :D

Yesterday when I tried to log in it, I also encountered some problem showing 'frameresize' or whatever and it happens this morning too. But I just tried again a few minutes ago it's running as per normal.

Sigh, sorry about not being quicker with the updates, but this seemed to have happened while i was sleeping, this is what happens when people communicate in different timezones ^^"

Anyway they were just doing a site maintenance and upgrade session and had to have the servers down to accommodate it. In Korea it would be at night where everywhere else it would day so anyway that's what has occurred

thanks lordbordem for the clarification. I checked my CB now and its back to normal :)

Not to worry, you need to sleep too. Just that I am a night-owl (and YuMei too I guess), so eventhough it was 11pm when I posted, I posted my comment so that others may know and not freak-out . . . kekeke

I can die if no cb bcoz i want to download today's music bank :lol: I want to see MCM winning!!! :lol:

Guest Saragorn

Can someone help me with a problem I'm having? I'm not sure what to do about it...

I got this window:

35770246.th.png

I was trying to leave a comment in the box memo because the box went password protected, and it gave me this. It looks like it's asking for my real name and citizen ID number - which I don't have, not being a Korean citizen. I didn't sign up as a citizen, so I don't know why it thinks I suddenly am one now. I think the button on the right says "confirm next time," but I don't want it to come back, either. :/ What if I can only defer it once?

I clicked the link for the FAQ, and this is what it says about foreigners:

해외동포나 외국인 회원도 본인확인 조치를 받나요?

본인확인조치의무자가 제공하는 서비스 내의 게시판을 이용하고자 하는 자는 내외국인 상관없이 모두 본인확인을 해야 합니다.

본인확인 절차에 대한 문의는 [고객센터]로 문의 해주시기 바랍니다.

But...I don't know enough Korean to get this... I was able to find some sort of number it gave me for my overseas account, but I can't find what name I used... And now I think that's my "password retrieval code" or something... :/ Can someone please help me?

Guest lordbordem

it just wants you to confirm your id, its part of the internet laws that came in several months back that require every commenter to have their ID displayed as part of a venture to stop net bullying.

you can keep deferring it every time the message comes up but i'm pretty sure it won't allow you to post comments until you prove your ID either through a passport or a photo id of some sort

Guest Dashling

Hi! I'm hoping someone can explain to me why this is happening. For a couple of weeks, I've been noticing that my mileage points have been going *down* in increments of 200+ points each day, instead of going up. I haven't been using any coupons, and this happens even when I do not have CB open. I used to have nearly 19,000 points stored up, but for no reason at all I now have about 16,000. Is there some new policy I'm not aware of? :unsure:

i used to be able to dl from cb but i haven't been using cb for the past 2 years but now i can't dl anything from cb anymore. i can log in fine, redl-ed the manager but my dls won't start at all. did something change? the file isn't a green file

I think CBs are back to normal now :D

Yesterday when I tried to log in it, I also encountered some problem showing 'frameresize' or whatever and it happens this morning too. But I just tried again a few minutes ago it's running as per normal.

i also encountered framesize error on one of my laptop when i updated my internet explorer.

could this be the problem?

or should i do the manual setup for clubbox?

could anyone suggest what should i do

thanks

Guest lordbordem

that just happens when the site is lagging, so it can't download all the javascript stuff in time before it executes and gives out dodgy errors

Guest kyotoji

is there a change in the milage exchange points?

i am trying to exchange my points for my quickdown, but i seems to see different points to exchange for different range of GB

Archived