Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest epicpwnage

Yes, I am a gigantic richard simmons because I like to show a little bit of cleavage. Huuuge rainbow. Right here.

sorry i think you read it wrong. "flatties" as in small chested girls. not fatties.. o_o

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myway25

i don't get why everyone thinks a D cup is some massive inconvenince. I'm a 32 D and i've never encountered back pains and when i exercise, i wear a sports bra---which completely eliminates the weird movement problem. If i were flat, my richard simmons would look huge in comparison. Plus, being a D cup means i actaully has something to hold me strapless dresses up.

IMO.. no 32D isn't that big. People are going like "Oh, D? Must be hyooooge" but I think some don't realize that a 32D = 34C = 36B and might not be thinking of the right size exactly O_o I remember a similar thread, and I believe most people said 34B's and C's were the ideal, which = 32C's and D's. Sooo..

A 32A is ..pretty darn small though lol.

Bra sizes are confusing.

Bra size - Is 36C bigger than 32D?

I know the numbers are the size of your (around) chest and the letters are your boobs. So logically, a D suppose to be bigger than a C. But I am a 32D cup, I heard Salma Hayek is a 36C cup, yet her boobs look a lot bigger than mine. Maybe I should see an eye doctor.

Answer: The way bra sizing works, the cup is proportional to the band. A 32D is the same cup volume as a 30DD, 34C, or 36B. So, yes, a 36C is one cup size bigger than a 32D, just on a different band size. Hope that makes sense (see the link below for more info).

taken from answers.yahoo

2. I'd like the site to comment on what I find to be true, that if you start with a bra size, you can add a cup while bringing down the band size, to arrive at a similar size. For example, 38A is equivalent to 36B, is equivalent to 34C, is equivalent to 32D. Or using the average America bra size, 34B is the same as 36A or 38AA or 32C. If course, as you progress further downstream or upstream in the conversion, I think the rule of thumb becomes less applicable.

Because I find point #2 to be generally true in both directions (up & down) once (e.g. 34B can easily wear either 36A or 32C, depending on the shape and projection of your breasts), I'd like to tell all my juvenile junior high school and all the way up to college male friends to stop focusing on wanting a know a woman's cup size. Or drooling over a statement like "She's a D cup". It's totally irrelevant without the band size.

taken from: http://dontbiteblue.blogspot.com/2007/11/g...-right-bra.html

So it turns out that a 32D is pretty ideal, eh?

Guest plumerias

^ Thanks for explaining. :D

sorry i think you read it wrong. "flatties" as in small chested girls. not fatties.. o_o

I think she read it right..

Just because someone's small chested yet still wants to wear lower cut tops or reveal more skin doesn't mean they're a richard simmons. O_o I know you're not saying all of them are like that, but still.. and bigger boob girls who show excessive skin can be slutty too. Any girl can look modest or slutty, no matter what their size. I think it was unnecessary and mean to say what you said. >_<

32D's.. there not THAT much bigger than what I have and the back problems a myth.

if they are STICK thin, than YEAH they are gonna have problems..

DUHHH. but if your not too thin and have D's.. they look decent.. HAHAH

i remember i use to want bigger boobs but i'm content with my 32A boobs (:

it would be nice if they were bigger... but oh well hahaha

Guest jenniss

Bra sizes are confusing.

Bra size - Is 36C bigger than 32D?

I know the numbers are the size of your (around) chest and the letters are your boobs. So logically, a D suppose to be bigger than a C. But I am a 32D cup, I heard Salma Hayek is a 36C cup, yet her boobs look a lot bigger than mine. Maybe I should see an eye doctor.

Answer: The way bra sizing works, the cup is proportional to the band. A 32D is the same cup volume as a 30DD, 34C, or 36B. So, yes, a 36C is one cup size bigger than a 32D, just on a different band size. Hope that makes sense (see the link below for more info).

taken from answers.yahoo

taken from: http://dontbiteblue.blogspot.com/2007/11/g...-right-bra.html

So it turns out that a 32D is pretty ideal, eh?

I would be very careful with information like that. From my experience that is definitely not that case and women should not choose their bra sizes like that (32D is not available but 34c is, so I can take that).

I have measured myself and I am a 30B. Bands 30 and lower are extremely hard to find and I had to order mine from overseas. I used to buy the sister size of 30B, which is 32A, from VS, Aerie, etc and they were definitely not the same as a 30B. The cup size was way too small for my breast and they felt way too confined. Also the band never sat correctly on my ribcage because the cup couldn't fit the whole breast. I then decided to go a band and a cup up, 32B. The cup fit perfectly fine but I had to use the smallest setting of the band.

32A.. that's my size and I'm 160cm and skinnyish (especially my torso, not sure about my bottom half though. haha) so I think D's would look TOO big on my chest.

I don't think I'd mind B or possibly C cups though. :')

Guest ly*chee

^ Thanks for explaining. :D

I think she read it right..

Just because someone's small chested yet still wants to wear lower cut tops or reveal more skin doesn't mean they're a richard simmons. O_o I know you're not saying all of them are like that, but still.. and bigger boob girls who show excessive skin can be slutty too. Any girl can look modest or slutty, no matter what their size. I think it was unnecessary and mean to say what you said. >_<

I agree with you, but it's not just her who has this belief that the type of chest size makes someone a richard simmons.

Earlier posts also stated bigger chest girls can't wear revealing tops without looking like a richard simmons? LOL it's all in the presentation. Honestly size has nothing to do with looking like a richard simmons, even if it's what is the majority in the area you live in it's not a nice generalization to make.

Someones going to get offended as long as the term richard simmons is associated with either cup size.

Guest soompier1

Her body certainly looks more feminine with a push-up bra:

%7Boption%7Dkeira-knightley.jpg

She obviously still looks like a woman, but if you crop her face out and only look at her body with unisex clothes on you'd have trouble determining her gender.

Also, big boobs =/= slutty, but obviously if the same top were worn on a 32A vs. 32D it'd look sluttier on the D-cup girl because less of her boobs are being proportionately covered.

the second pic isn't a result of a pushup bra, she had temporary implants during the filming of pirates, or something along those lines.

totally agreed on the second part

Guest peppermintsugar

I agree with you, but it's not just her who has this belief that the type of chest size makes someone a richard simmons.

Earlier posts also stated bigger chest girls can't wear revealing tops without looking like a richard simmons? LOL it's all in the presentation. Honestly size has nothing to do with looking like a richard simmons, even if it's what is the majority in the area you live in it's not a nice generalization to make.

Someones going to get offended as long as the term richard simmons is associated with either cup size.

I just have trouble stomaching such a disgusting, vile, word used to describe a girls promiscuity, being synonymous with how low a girl wants to wear her shirt, that's all. Girls don't look like sluts to me.

I would be very careful with information like that. From my experience that is definitely not that case and women should not choose their bra sizes like that (32D is not available but 34c is, so I can take that).

I wouldn't choose my bras like that either :lol:

But it's interesting to know that a 32D is smaller than a 36C and how band/cup size are both something to consider since people usually place more emphasis on cup size.

That was the point that I really wanted to highlight.

:rolleyes:

Guest meilove

32 D puhahaha i mean i'd like neither but i'd rather have too much than have barely anything. i'll work around the annoying chest size >_<

Guest shotamerican

TOO BIG. i am 32D (cause i am breastfeeding)

and i miss my 32B.

everything i wear makes me look like a SKANK! ahaha!

but it really depends on how each woman carries it. i'm super skinny and short. it doesn't look good to me but my husband seems to like it (sigh, men)

Guest Lady Violette

I would LOVE to be a 32D. I'm an A cup right now and with my frame and height, a bigger size looks nicer and would balance out my lower body. In my opinion, I don't think cup size has anything to do with looking like a richard simmons, it's about how one carries herself.

Guest princess.sachi

Being flat-chested isn't a bad thing (haha, I'm a 32A). But my friends comment sometimes on how I'd look more "balanced" if I was better endowed because I'm so tall...but it's alright. I like not having to worry about my chest so much. It also depends on your 'lifestyle". If you're more athletic, a bigger bust might inconvenience you.

32A. I have B right now which is good.

But I want to see my feet so I'm not gonna pick 32D. -_-

omg same here! Plus, when you're older, a 32D will sag... My mom had a larger chest when she was younger and now she's 63... and yea you know how that is. My sister is a 32C (she used to be 32D when she was chubbier) and her chest looks kind of saggy when she's not wearing a pushup bra. She's also 5'1 so yea. Even though I am only 1 cup size lower than my sister, my chest doesn't sag when I don't wear a bra (such as to sleep). :]

I'm generally a 32A, but birth control has increased my size to 32B ^^;; Which I think is the perfect size.

And dang Amy Winehouse was a 32B? That bathing suit picture of hers looks less than a B-cup. I should know since her chest looks smaller than mine.... :P

And for Kiera Knightly... IDK I still am in disbelief that she is even an "A" cup. She looks more like a 32AA... Even when I was a 32A, my chest was bigger than hers. Like, I have a curvier chest, while her chest just looks... flat... Dunno ;/

Archived