Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest WitchGoddess

Def an A. I'm only a B right now and there are times where I feel top heavy or slutty because of my boobs. i guess it depends on your height. If you are tall then you can handle it but if you are short like me then you could look like dolly

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tlydia

32A, rather do without back problems.

I'm a 34 D and I don't have back problems...

To O/P, I prefer a D cup over an A cup anyday.. It makes me feel sexy and it doesn't hurt that my bf enjoys them. :)

Right now I'm a C but two weeks ago I was a D because I was PMSing, so I guess I'm somewhere in between 32C and 32D. But since 32C's and 32D's are no where to be found, I usually just end up buying 34C and I deal with the larger-than-needed band. I'm also 5'5 and given my age (15) I still have time to grow (both vertically and boob-wise). My hips area also relatively wide, so 32D's would look far more proportional.

So I pick 32D, and I'm probably gonna end up being that anyways. If you find the right bra exercising actually isn't that difficult. And 32A's might look better in clothes, but 32D's look better in clothes on special occasions (dresses, swimsuits, etc). 8D

Guest Daiquiri

It's all about being proportionate. I'd rather have a 32D-- which isn't as large as some of the girls in this thread thinks it is-- than a 32A, which is pretty much non-existent.

Guest Natsune619

32A!!! Thats kinda my size already, though I'm more a 30B, which is not easy to find <_<

I think some clothes look better on flat-chested people, like floaty tops- I just think they look more elegant on flat girls

And if a 32D girl and a 32A girl both wore a revealing top, the D-cup girl will look sluttier imo

But there are moments when I want a bigger bust, for instance when I'm wearing a bikini :P but you can't have everything

Guest ly*chee

Well I have the larger of the 2 and I do admit sometimes its a hassle since they weigh more, but I like how shirts fit on me because of it =)

FYI Just because some have big chests it does not mean they automatically will look like a richard simmons in certain tops. It all depends on how they present themselves in that top. Anyone can look like a richard simmons larger breast size or not.

Guest meiming8_1

I'm not sure...I'm a 30B right now, and I feel it's too small because I'm bottom heavy, but 32D may cause back problems and get saggy. B/C would be ideal for me :)

Guest Kiklo

I honestly don't care about being hotter or having bigger boobs so men think I'm hot.

I'm a sports junkyy so I definitely choose A cup over D any day. Comfort is more important than pleasing men. And bout confidence...I'm happy and confident with my size.

Guest ninyaah

I don't like big boobs, so I'd rather have a 32A. Although my size right now is perfect for me. I know a lot of girls with big boobs, and it just looks so heavy. Haha.

Guest h0w_cute*

wow. im suprised by the results. i said 32D because i hate my small 32B bewbs lol. my ideal size would actually be 32C

Guest anastasia.mae

Definitely the 32A. I like small boobs in general, they're so hassle-free =D

Yes indeed. :D I'm a B, and it's already a hassle (uncomfortable bouncing when i run... LOL)

Guest BoomBoomAfridi

this may sound weird but my cleaning lady is veryyyy...um...blessed in that area....and she's getting surgery this week to reduce the size! i was like "whyyyy???!?!?!?!??!!" and she was like "i don't like the stares i get."

so yeah...to each their own.

Guest Hemera

i don't like either measurements...but i would choose 32A

my initial response was 32D because i have small boobs to begin with (34B)...but after googling what the two sizes actually look like...a 32A is a lot more practical and easier to deal with..especially with my small frame

Guest muffinx3

I picked 32A because I don't want to have saggy boobs in the future. :(

But I'm an A/B cup right now, so I don't have to worry about that.

My friend is already having problems with sagging boobs, so sometimes her cleavage looks really... weird and unattractive.

But she's like a C or a D cup.

Archived