Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Curiousity since I constantly hear girls nag about size
So I use to hang with alot of girls in middle school and they would constantly rant about how they wish they had bigger breast or reduce their breast size. Recently I've been hanging with a lot of girls again and once again breast size happen to be one of the biggest topics with them.

So I want to take a survey, if you had to choose would you rather be a 32A or a 32D? No you can't say I want to be between a B or a C or choose a different number. Only two options to choose from. Think about how which size would look on you.

the measurments aren't really to please anyone, but it's rather what you think is better to have for yourself.

Edit: There's a reason why the measurments are far apart fyi, this is basically like a Would you rather game. Thank you to the ladies that participated in the survey.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fifi yang

^ Same, they're not my ideal measurements, but I'd prefer 32D. LOL

Oh, and I'm a bigger person so a D would look much nicer on me..

I'd rather have some than none at all. >.< Not meant to be taken

offensively!

Guest chloe_addict

When you're 17, you'd probably prefer 32A. By the time you're 25+, you're thankful that you're 32D. Just ask the DH or DBF.

Guest cbubbloo

I just think the D's would get in the way of exercising... and make me more self-conscious about things like bending down haha

Guest EHNerJI

32D. They're awesome, trust me LOL. Big boobs ftw <3

Edit - Okay, some of these replies are hilarious.

I have D-DD breasts and .. I don't suffer from back pain.

Guest the_wronged</3

Sure big breasts look nice ..but I think having a smaller chest is just a lot more easier in terms of clothes. I just think that a lot of clothes look better on an A cup girl than a D cup. Plus, I'm a tiny girl so having a huge chest would like ..hurt my back. (I just realized the posts alternate between the sizes. Interesting x])

Guest tofuxx

i am a 32A and i rather stay a 32A than be a 32D. im skinny so a 32A fits my frame better than a 32D would.. they would probably give me back pains and make it harder to find clothes.

Guest adieu.cloud

i choose 32A :D, just because i have a D, and when i'm 18 i'm SO going to get breast reductions.

clothes don't look good on me, and i have back pains, especially when i'm only 4 ft 10 inches, 32A would look so much better

Guest Tiffa_xx

I have 32A and it fits me perfectly. I'm only 5'0 and a size 0 so it's pretty proportional. Sometimes I do wish I were a little bigger like a B, but between these 2 choices, I choose 32A :)

Guest peppermintsugar

32D. I have huge richard simmons/hips/thighs and small boobs, I'm so pear shaped. If I had bigger boobs I'd have the perfect figure.

Guest A.B.positive

id pick 32A, im almost a B and some clothes from asia are already feeling a little snug in that area, plus if i wanted to fill out the clothes, they have many bras there to help your breast look bigger

Guest dorkafied!

i am a 32A and i rather stay a 32A than be a 32D. im skinny so a 32A fits my frame better than a 32D would.. they would probably give me back pains and make it harder to find clothes.

agreeed! but i do wish that my boobs were bigger :(

Guest I_play_with_dolls

agreeed! but i do wish that my boobs were bigger :(

Push ups maybe? :o

Honestly if you're a thin and petite girl I'd say a 32A would be a better choice .

Guest soompier1

aesthetic-wise the obvious choice is 32D but I chose 32 A because it's what I am now and it's what I'm used to. I've heard a lot of complaints about back pain, and constant pain is not something I can tolerate especially since I'm very petite, another reason 32 D would look weird on me I'm 5'1 I'd be like more horizantal than vertical XD

so ultimately, I sacrifice beauty for comfort. I would have a boy's body but wait.... I already have that so no problem XD

I'm a D, I like my size. I'm blessed ^_^

damn you bunny !!

Archived