Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hardcore_2992

I'm an A right know but If I could see what it was like to be a D I would totally

try it. I hate having small boobies :P

Guest ohsofragile

i am in between, 34 C but i don't mind have having 32D though. clothes look better when you have some cleavage. imo ;)

Guest s3nsuaLity

i'm between a 32B-32C (usually 32C) and i definately wouldnt mind going to a D, it's not as big as it sounds and i think would look good on my frame and i'm 5'4

Guest WinterAlice

32A's. I'm 5'8" and skinny with barely any butt, so it would look awfully awkward if I had a massive pair of breasts slapped onto my front with no back end to balance things out. Honestly, A's may be a bit small considering my height, but B's are just right \o/

Who am I going to show them to when I'm past 45? I plan to be married to someone who's not going to leave because my boobs are sagging at that age.

It's called personal preference. You also forgot to read the part where I mentioned that my sister used to be a 32D, and hey, her chest looked saggy without a bra. She often wore singlets and non-supportive bras (no pushup) and her chest looked a little saggy. SECONDLY, I am only 5'0 and size 00 short. I'm not here to brag about my size or anything, but a 32D chest would look fake and not proportional on me. I never said that it's wrong to have a 32D. I'm saying that for myself and not anyone else, I would rather be a 32A. I still think my sister's chest looks a bit big for her, but it works because she's thicker in the waste, hips, etc. than me.

As for the saggy chest, I would still care even if I'm 45. Who knows - I might not even be married by then, or something could have happened to my future husband, and I'm widowed. I'm just saying that there's plenty of circumstances where women want to feel good about THEMSELVES, rather than having the mentality that we need to impress a guy or be tied down... :rolleyes:

Guest antinh85

It's quite funny because i thought that most girls want big boobs.

In America, the bigger the chest the better.

I rather be a B. That would be perfect. A is too small. I hate not being to wear some the low cut dresses.

Guest cookiebot

Out of the two, I'd rather be a 32A which happens to be my size right now. It would be nice to be a B though.

It's called personal preference. You also forgot to read the part where I mentioned that my sister used to be a 32D, and hey, her chest looked saggy without a bra. She often wore singlets and non-supportive bras (no pushup) and her chest looked a little saggy. SECONDLY, I am only 5'0 and size 00 short. I'm not here to brag about my size or anything, but a 32D chest would look fake and not proportional on me. I never said that it's wrong to have a 32D. I'm saying that for myself and not anyone else, I would rather be a 32A. I still think my sister's chest looks a bit big for her, but it works because she's thicker in the waste, hips, etc. than me.

As for the saggy chest, I would still care even if I'm 45. Who knows - I might not even be married by then, or something could have happened to my future husband, and I'm widowed. I'm just saying that there's plenty of circumstances where women want to feel good about THEMSELVES, rather than having the mentality that we need to impress a guy or be tied down... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know it's called personal preference. If you didn't catch my very first sentence, I said neither will look so great when you get way past 45 so it's a weird thought, not ridiculous. Thanks for the bolded emphasis by the way, but I'm not oblivious.

I just thought it was funny that this thread is full of put downs for both sizes. One looks like an "ironing board" and will never look like a real woman because their chests look like a boy's. The other looks fake and will eventually grow saggy. It's hilarious seeing the cattiness in this thread.

Guest peppermintsugar

Yeah, I know it's called personal preference. If you didn't catch my very first sentence, I said neither will look so great when you get way past 45 so it's a weird thought, not ridiculous. Thanks for the bolded emphasis by the way, but I'm not oblivious.

I just thought it was funny that this thread is full of put downs for both sizes. One looks like an "ironing board" and will never look like a real woman because their chests look like a boy's. The other looks fake and will eventually grow saggy. It's hilarious seeing the cattiness in this thread.

Don't forget being a richard simmons, since no one knows what that word means anymore and they just throw it around like it doesn't hurt anyones feelings or anything.

Stay classy, kids.

^ Rofl, yeah. It's one thing to love what you were given and know what looks good on you, but half of this thread consists of: "I look better as a _____ " and is followed by: "32A/32D looks ________ and will _______ anyway."

Guest deeism

32a.

though boobs are nice and all, i must be (at least) a little painful with big boobs! and anyways, i think clothes look a lot better with a smaller chest.

Archived