Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

This whole time I thought I was a small B, but I ended up being a 34D. I recall coming to this thread saying I'd do anything for a D-cup, and honestly, D-cup is NOT big at all! Girls, get properly measured for your bra! I always assumed I was a B cup due to what many of us perceive a B cup to look like, but if you get measured, you're probably a bigger size than what you think. This is what D sized breasts at different band widths look like (they're wearing bras, not naked!)
If you're suspicious of your bra or haven't measured yourself like I did and assumed, here's advice on how to properly measure yourself plus the chart to determine your size: http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/comments/rh26h/is_getting_fitted_for_a_bra_as_humiliating_as_it/c469bi0

Honestly, even though I knew statistically many women wore the wrong bra size, I told myself, "NAHH, that's not me..." I'm happy I have the right bra size now because a wrong bra size can hurt your back, dig into your skin, or push your breast tissue into your armpit area or scapular region which is definitely what happened to me. T^T 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UnicornGummi

according to that, I'm a 28B.o__odidn't see that coming lol.i measured 30B at aerie but I thought that was just a fluke cause there was no way they could fill a B cup. -_-

Guest kittencuddler

Lol at the people thinking a 32D is big. I'm a 28E US which is the sister size to 32D and mine are thoroughly average. I'm 115 5'3 so I'm not too thin- so for the girls who are 10 lbs lighter than me and think they're in a 34 band size, you've probably measured wrong and should get fit at somewhere like Nordstrom where they have people who actually know what they're doing. Not Victoria's Secret or Aerie, because they'll only fit you for what sizes they carry.

Guest strawberry9212

these posts are quite hilarious, as many before me have said. So many misconceptions about 32D. Honestly, they are not that big and they don't give you back pains. but when you go up bands sizes, eg 34D, 36D, 38D, THEN you will start having back pains. cups sizes are always proportional to band size, there is no set A cup size or D cup size. and its definitely true that most women are wearing the wrong bra. i personally thought i was 34A for the longest time, and then on a whim, i tried a 32D because i searched up how to measure myself, and guess what, it fit, for the most part. Then I tried 32DD, and that also fit for the most part, so even i'm still on the lookout for the right bra size. i have bottom boobs, so that's means no cleavage (>.>) and that also means that it doesn't even look like i have DD's
those talking about proportional know what they're talking about, because one time i saw this one girl with a teeny tiny waist and hips and HUGE boobs and it didn't look right at all.

and for 32A or 32D, i would pick 32D, only because its much easier to find 32D than the 32DD that I have now....

Guest nauticalblue

Well considering I don't even fill a 32A, being a 32A would be pretty dandy for me. I think I'd prefer being on the smaller side (though not quite as small as I am now) for the sake of proportions, since I'm short and somewhat slim.

Guest Ashley-Kat

I'm a 32D. I'd much rather want a 32A.... because I'm short :( and they hurt my back. Its actually horrible. 

32A because it's so hard to find clothes that fits the chest area. I'm a C size and I hate it so much because it's difficult to find button up clothes and certain fabrics that fits BOTH the body and the chest. If it fits the body then it's too small for the chest and if it fits the chest then it's too big for the body. :(

Guest Monica Joseph

For some women that measurement can work. By that site I'm a 28G/H/J to I/J/K. What kind of size is that the chart has no real order in the letters and I don't really think that's how sizing works.

On other calculator I hardly ever get an agreement on what size I am. 28G or 30H or HH. But you see I think Victoria secrets does it better for me. My shoulders are big but my shoulders are 38 inches. My back where my boobs are just get bigger extremely. So my band size is bigger and my boobs are as big as they appear to be. I've had as much as a consensus that I'm a 32D. I fit this size comfortably no rise no quad boobs or rise ups or marks or any of that. It's my perfect fit just because my rib cage is small doesn't mean my band size would be too.i have very large shoulders for my size. That has to be taken into account when co spidering breasts size.

Lol at the people thinking a 32D is big. I'm a 28E US which is the sister size to 32D and mine are thoroughly average. I'm 115 5'3 so I'm not too thin- so for the girls who are 10 lbs lighter than me and think they're in a 34 band size' date=' you've probably measured wrong and should get fit at somewhere like Nordstrom where they have people who actually know what they're doing. Not Victoria's Secret or Aerie, because they'll only fit you for what sizes they carry.[/quote']

Guest Monica Joseph

For some women that measurement can work. By that site I'm a 28G/H/J to I/J/K. What kind of size is that the chart has no real order in the letters and I don't really think that's how sizing works.

On other calculator I hardly ever get an agreement on what size I am. 28G or 30H or HH. But you see I think Victoria secrets does it better for me. My shoulders are big but my shoulders are 38 inches. My back where my boobs are just get bigger extremely. So my band size is bigger and my boobs are as big as they appear to be. I've had as much as a consensus that I'm a 32D. I fit this size comfortably no rise no quad boobs or rise ups or marks or any of that. It's my perfect fit just because my rib cage is small doesn't mean my band size would be too.i have very large shoulders for my size. That has to be taken into account when considering breasts size. I'm pretty confident that I'm a 32 D for this reason

Lol at the people thinking a 32D is big. I'm a 28E US which is the sister size to 32D and mine are thoroughly average. I'm 115 5'3 so I'm not too thin- so for the girls who are 10 lbs lighter than me and think they're in a 34 band size' date=' you've probably measured wrong and should get fit at somewhere like Nordstrom where they have people who actually know what they're doing. Not Victoria's Secret or Aerie, because they'll only fit you for what sizes they carry.[/quote']

Archived