Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I think my boob size is just right (32C) so I think that I'd choose 32D since it's closer to what I am now than an A is. :)

Guest hypenn

these measurements are so far apart..

32D :)

i'd rather have a full B cup since it wouldn't look too out of proportion for me.. although small boobs make a girl seem less feminine (in my opinion) esp. when wearing bikini's.. sorta seems like a boys body (except for the face)

Guest --*pinkberri

lol 32D is nice but it's really not as "big" as you think it is since it's a 32 band. the size is actually almost perfect imo. if i can't chose in btwn, i would rather be a 32D than a 32A

Guest lovesicles

I'd rather be a D. I prefer looking like a woman and not a teenage boy.

you people are so small-minded.

just because a girl has 32a's doesn't mean she'll look any less of a woman with 32d's...

does kiera knightley look like a teenage boy? :|

and big boobs does not automatically mean you'll look slutty.

it depends on how you dress and present yourself. :rolleyes:

for me, i'd rather have 32d's.

although my ideal breast size would be c cups. sigh.

Guest delightful123

Just a note, when I said I would "fall over" with 32D's, I was being facetious. It would definitely be problematic and disproportionate for me though, as I am very small. I'm pretty sure I would have back problems (as many of my D cup friends do).

I would also like to add that A's don't make girls look like teenage boys. There are plenty of beautiful women with smaller breasts.

Guest badbear

When I think of a woman, I think of a woman who is shapely. Someone who has curves. It just makes them look more attractive...and grown. As for Keira...meh. She isn't a good example. Her body is not very...womanly. She's almost grostesquely thin and that isn't attractive. Yes, a 32A will look less like a woman than a 32D's. Breasts and hips signify that the woman is (physically) mature. Small breasts are fine, but 32A is flat as hell = (almost) no breasts. 32A body of a girl vs. 32D body of a woman.

Guest nobody knows

yeeeeeah... A

because of track and stuff, etc.

don't really wanna have these meat blobs bouncing everywhere -___-;

Guest dasacabasa

i am a 32A now , & i constantly wish i had bigger boobs. I told myself if my boobs don't grow as big as i want them to be when i grow up , then i'll get a boob job. But the thought of having home grown boobs just seem better , so if i had 32D boobs i could get a breast reduction , which to me seems better than saying "oh yeah , i have breast implants."

But i'll have to tell you , being a 32A does NOT make me look like a guy at all. Nor is it complete flat or do I look like a wall.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

When you're 17, you'd probably prefer 32A. By the time you're 25+, you're thankful that you're 32D. Just ask the DH or DBF.

dunno what DH and DBF is...

but i thought it was the other way around. when you are a teenager, you want bigger boobs to feel more mature. And boys definitely pay more attention to you. Not saying men don't love woman with bigger boobs. When you get older 25+, you worry about wrinkles and sagging boobs more. Who cares for big boobs that are probably no more perky? When you are pregnant you can have big boobs.

Guest angeliquelle

does kiera knightley look like a teenage boy? :|

yes.

xin_4307031814174473040247.jpg

hahahaha. I think 32A is fine and it doesn't make you look boyish' but kiera knightley's a really bad example haha

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I think she is like a 32AA. I know girls that are 32A and they aren't nearly as flat as Keira, or maybe Keira doesn't sport padded bras?

Guest CinCin

As an 32A myself, I would say I would prefer them for MYSELF. Just because I have such a skinny and bony frame that a 32D would simply look out of place. Everyone to their own though :]

Guest sweetxmemory

I would say 32A, when you're a little big in the chest area it gets hard for you to wear certain shirts because you might end up looking slutty in them

and like somebody else already mentioned it DOES get in the way when you run

I'd say a 32 D, since that's what I am already, and proportionate. Trust me, their not as big as some people may think. And as for the sagging, no problem so far. I was on a cross country team (jogging up and down hills, running 3-5 miles on normal days, etc) with these things, and I was just fine (with a good sports bra).

Archived