Would your rather be a 32A or a 32D? Girls come in, it's a survey.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest vip_gd

of course 32A

i don't want big bossoms

i would look so disproportionate since i'm not some tall voluptuous woman rofl

and yes, it is a burden especially when you're exercising

and ppl would stare at me coz big boobs is not a big thing in where i live

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ponkie

D please! I am surrounded by Ds and I'm an A. :( Even though, I'm OK with what I have, it's so hard being around them.

Guest Bby-GIE

id prefer 32A.

the thought of a D kinda scares me.

i'd probably topple over since im kinda small and make me look odd. very unproportional

i'm actually between a 32B and a 32C right now. I'd actually want a complete C...but between A and D, I'd want a D.

I hope my boobs grow some more LOL.

I'm around 5'7" so if i have 32A then i'll probably end up looking like a stick if i had an A chest. :(

and i guess it just doesn't suit my figure?

so yes, definitely D. :)

Guest colloquy

32D. I have a 32C breast size now, and I'd much rather go up in breast size than down although I think my breasts already look great.

A flat chest isn't really an ideal for me, it's not very feminine.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Personally I think it depends on your frame. I'm a 32D, I'm slim, but also have wide hips. So it's all proportionate if you know what I mean.

To the people that said, no, for most girls, 32D isn't enough to give you back pains.

Guest Batgirl

D size is not as big as you think girls.

And at a band size 32, thats more of a big C/small D.

Once you have it. its not that big of a deal. There really is no back pain in my opinion till you get DD and up.

And geesus christ, they invented sports bra for a reason. If venus and serena williams can do it. I'm quite sure you all would be fine :P

So my obvious choice was 32 D

Guest HighSkies

hahaha, I'm not even a 32A so its 32A for me! 32D would actually look ridiculous on me but neither are 'ideal' IMO, a 32B-C would be good. :3

Guest uh-ohxev

Definitely, 32A for me. I'm thin... if I had 32D, I'd look abnormal. Aside from that, I prefer small boobs. I use to want bigger boobs, but now I'm happy with my small boobs! :lol: Though, yes... a b, would be nice. But, that isn't an option here so I pick 32A. I think they look nicer! :P

Guest french_grl

32A of course ! it suits me better than a 32D would ... i never wanted a bigger breast than my actual breast ... just like Meow said small boobs are hassle-free (and you don't have to wear bras everyday ^^)

Guest Crazedphase.

32D, I have friends who are like C/D cups & are still petite.

They look great and their not falling over cuz their boobs are too big.

I'm 32D-25-31 and let me tell you that it's a pain in the richard simmons to find clothes that fit. I fit an XS but my boobs would pop out of the top. Go up a few sizes... and the shirt would slouch and they'll pop out anyway. Because I'm curvy, I'd rather be towards the larger end of 32B. However, flat boobs would make my figure look weird so I picked 32D. I've learn to love 'em.

Besides, larger chest girls look better in bathing suits anyway and being from a state known for its beaches: hell yeah~

edit: wtf is this falling over crap? that's not possible with d cups unless you're like a 24D or something weird like that. i'm 5'2 and they don't ever give me back problems, they're just annoying because i'm physically active. otherwise, a good bra will support you just fine and your boobs shouldn't bother you at all unless you're swinging them around.

It depends how big my hips would be. I don't like when girls have huge boobs but no richard simmons, it looks weird to me. No offense to girls that look like that, it's just not my ideal beauty.

If I had no hips, I'd prefer a small bust but if I had bigger hips I'd want to balance them out and have an awesome curvy shape.

I think I'd go with the smaller boobs. Less stress on your back and more freedom to wear anything.

Guest mularice

D cup over A cup any day.

Having boobs makes me feel more girly. I don't know why.

I'm a D cup and I love how my boobs look in lingerie! Bf is pretty happy with them too (even though he's not a boob man).

I'm pretty narrow in the hip area but have a peachy bottom, if I didn't have boobs I think I would look like a pre pubescent boy figure wise. Maybe that's what a lot of Oriental girls want - to be skinny but I'd like *some* figure.

Guest ~*Autumn Dawn*~

32D isn't really THAT big... u can't really tell unless u r wearing really low cut or really tight clothings... anyway i vote for D :P i'm happy with what i have

Archived