Guest yeuhoca

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeuhoca

Additional Kim Suro drama stills

LT0.10657118_5828_1.jpg

The historical epic series Kim Suro is in the thick of filming as it nears its May 29 premiere (to replace MBC’s weekend drama series The Man Called God), and we’ve got more stills to show for it. Such as Seo Ji-hye, above, dressed as the part of King Suro’s bride, Heo Hwang-ok, who becomes the first queen of the Kaya nation.

In addition to Ji Sung as the titular Suro and Yoo Oh-sung as his main rival (with Lee Pil-mo acting the part of former friend and later enemy), the drama also features a cast of familiar faces with veterans like Lee Jong-won of East of Eden and Lee Won-jong of Partner (whose names I always get mixed up).

And also! Badass Bae Jong-ok! (Bae (The World They Live In) plays Suro’s mother, who is sent away from the battlefield by her husband to safety while pregnant with Suro.)

crit: dramabean

Guest venustiara

:P Oh dear... I feel impatient for this drama to start. I am a big fan of Ji Sung since he act in 'All-In'. And i love him in 'Save the Last Dance for me' and 'Swallow the Sun'...

I hope somebody can English Subs this drama or else many of us will be at a lost on how to understand this drama because we cannot speak Korean... :)

Guest reiyen101

that's lee pil mo in the picture isn't it? Can't believe he's gonna be co-starring in a sageuk, been waiting for his new project for ages now, ever since Woman who still wants to marry ended. I will definitely enjoy seeing him play the baddie for a change, can't wait to see him go BADASS! weehee, oppa hwaiting!

Guest gauri92

im guessing there should be a viikii channel or this...since they have almost every korean show on there........

and hwang ok....im wondering if they wil even show her in a traditional indian outfit....i hope they do, i think it would be cool....

Guest yeuhoca

[Photos_14.5.2010] GoJuWon....as hafl brother ­of Kim Soo Ro

crit: onpic

201005140849531116_1.jpg

201005140849531116_2.jpg

p/s: Now, I have not seen where will sub eng for this drama....

so sad.....

I hope when drama on air.....they will do it...

Guest conduongmuathu

That little Kim Soo Ro... He was little Choi Seok Bong in The birth of the rich, wasn't he? He looks so cute.

Love Seo Ji Hye and Go Joo Won. Maybe I'll watch this drama for them.

Guest yeuhoca

@conduongmuathu: well come :)

nice to meet you ...

you Love Seo Ji Hye ,Go Joo Won, so support for them.

@ gauri92 :^^

19.5.2010, drama Kim Soo Ro will press conference :rolleyes:

Guest Hanjae

Thanks for the pictures of the Busan Contents Market, yeuhoca! That poster with the 5 leads looks pretty good. I know they always have different ones for online, though, so hopefully those are even better. Go Joo Won's looking particularly evil and badass :lol:

Btw, you're doing a really great job updating the thread with new information, yeuhoca. Thanks for all the hard work!

Archived