crit:drama

1273887838_201005151047421559273901_0.jpg

1273887838_201005151047423452273901_0.jpg

1273887838_201005151047454936273901_0.jpg

1273887838_201005151047451380273901_0.jpg

1273887838_201005151047465940273901_0.jpg

1273887838_201005151047460728273901_0.jpg

@hanjae ^^

because I like Ji Sung opa....so I Will Support for him....

you like Go Joo Won opa , so I hope We together do it ... :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeuhoca

[16.05.2010_Clip] Drama Kim Soo Ro_Making Poster.

crit: iMBC,http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/yeuhoca

cap by jisungvn

CS0.10866215_1_1.jpg

TL0.10866224_1_1.jpgTL0.10866224_1_1.jpg

5A0.10866238_1_1.jpg

KL0.10866236_1_1.jpg

Guest yooki

HI Yeuhoca!

Thanks so much for all the updates on this drama.

I love to see all the BTS as well as the "making of" videos and pictures.

I'm hoping this drama gets the interest of many viewers too.

Teaser/trailer looks like there's lots of action/fighting as well.

Can't wait to watch.

Guest gauri92

ummm....i don't mean to sound offensive or anything....but what, and i repeat...what is it that seo ji hye is wearing....???

if they were trying to give her the indian princess look, they have failed pretty miserably...the head dress is wrong, and so is what she's wearing....

after looking at this, i hope that she shifts to traditional korean outfits in the show almost as soon as she is introduced..

Guest wolfjade

ummm....i don't mean to sound offensive or anything....but what, and i repeat...what is it that seo ji hye is wearing....???

if they were trying to give her the indian princess look, they have failed pretty miserably...the head dress is wrong, and so is what she's wearing....

after looking at this, i hope that she shifts to traditional korean outfits in the show almost as soon as she is introduced..

Is the look wrong for the time period? Or just wrong for the "Indian Princess" look in general? Or how about the fashion of where her character came from at that time?

I also happen to like what she's wearing and I hope she doesn't change too quickly to the Korean attire of the time period.

Guest gauri92

^ its wrong for the time period!!! completely wrong!!! what she is wearing here in the picture is a 'saree', and sarees were not worn by members of the royal households, especially in that period....

and sarees in that form, to my knowledge, were not even around at that time....they were more or less long pieces of cloth which were worn by poor people to cover themselves since they could not afford anything else...queens and princesses generally wore something similar to a 'lehenga-choli', which is basically long , heavy skirt to the ankles and a top similar to what seo ji hye is wearing in the pic with a duaptta.......

Guest wolfjade

^ its wrong for the time period!!! completely wrong!!! what she is wearing here in the picture is a 'saree', and sarees were not worn by members of the royal households, especially in that period....

and sarees in that form, to my knowledge, were not even around at that time....they were more or less long pieces of cloth which were worn by poor people to cover themselves since they could not afford anything else...queens and princesses generally wore something similar to a 'lehenga-choli', which is basically long , heavy skirt to the ankles and a top similar to what seo ji hye is wearing in the pic with a duaptta.......

Well perhaps they're taking some artistic lisence because they don't know exactly what was worn at the time. Some of the general research I did date the sari back to the BCE, but they also said the Sari was worn by temple dancers. Who knows. The part of India where she is said to be from also is very close to Nepal. I know nothing about the fashion in Nepal at that time, but maybe it stretched into that part of India or there were some other Asian influences in their fashion, though I've never seen a headdress like that in any Asian country that I've studied.

I still like it though.

Guest gauri92

^that may be.....but i dunno why im just not feeling it...temple dancers did wear sarees, but they were different, as in the weren't left to hang free from the shoulders, they were draped around and they were worn differently around the legs as well...

oh well, i still dunno why im not liking it....

Guest venustiara

Any news about who are going to English subs this drama? Oh Dear... How are we going to understand this drama since we cannot speak Korean but we are loyal fan of Ji Sung... :(

Guest gauri92

Any news about who are going to English subs this drama? Oh Dear... How are we going to understand this drama since we cannot speak Korean but we are loyal fan of Ji Sung... :(

im hoping its picked up at viikii...they usually do sub almost all dramas, and the speed of their korean subbing is amazing...but i don't know.....

ill have to ge there and check their website to see if they have created a page for this or not....off i go...

EDIT...

and its not there....so i have no idea who will b subbing this...!!!! gahh...i hope someone does....

or this might, in the future sometime air in india since they have been airing such historical korean dramas here on the national channel....

oh boy...!!!!

Guest adellaidde

hai

I can't wait to see this series because i can't wait to see Lee Pil Mo play as antagonist character

I am one of his fan .... i watch all of his series n he never played as antagonist or mean character

Guest MisterX

I'm afraid that if you're looking for historical accuracy that goes down to such details in a Korean sageuk, you'll be sorely disappointed. Since even the Gaya details are completely overlooked, for instance. This is fantasy cosplay going for the prettiest costumes their budget can allow, and using historical figures as an excuse. Nothing more.

For the record, I'll be taking a look at the first few eps and decide whether to sub it. Even if I turn it down it doesn't necessarily mean WithS2 won't sub it, but come June I might find myself involved in the subbing of five shows at once (Giant, Road No. 1 and Comrade, not to mention Im Kkeokjeong and K-shorts for VIA), so it'll have to be worth it for me to be personally involved. Then again, finally having something decent to sub that's not 5 years old is kinda nice...

Archived