[Drama 2010] Kim Soo Ro aka The Iron King 김수로

Guest yeuhoca

check some of the other streaming sites too. try crunchyroll.com, viikii.net, mysoju.com, etc.

There are soft subs out for all episodes, for example at am-addiction or yellowcinema.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skcmah8

There are soft subs out for all episodes, for example at am-addiction or yellowcinema.

Thank you very much Gwin. Your info is much appreciated. Cheers!

• 2 months later...

with Queen Seonduk, Dong Yi, Jumong, Immortal Yi Soon Shin, Chuno and Empress Chunchu in mind.........

~ this was perhaps the least enjoyable Saeguk. It had some potential early - mid... then it started going down hill. One problem I had was where the hell ~ old man Cheongoon went? :o

Hong Gil Dong was better! The end of HGD was EPIC.

End rant. Just finished KSR it really went flat. Something to watch when your not watching the great Saeguks.

Is Iljimae any good? I hear good things.

with Queen Seonduk, Dong Yi, Jumong, Immortal Yi Soon Shin, Chuno and Empress Chunchu in mind.........

~ this was perhaps the least enjoyable Saeguk. It had some potential early - mid... then it started going down hill. One problem I had was where the hell ~ old man Cheongoon went? :o

Hong Gil Dong was better! The end of HGD was EPIC.

End rant. Just finished KSR it really went flat. Something to watch when your not watching the great Saeguks.

Is Iljimae any good? I hear good things.

Iljimae is really good. You should give it a try.

I guess one person's taste differs from the other. I enjoyed Kim Soo Ro a lot although there are flaws here and there. I learnt some important things whilst watching this drama which I don't in Queen Seon Duk or Jumong. Yi San was very popular but I got tired of the drama towards the last 10 eps though I managed to finish it and I suspect Dong Yi story would be similar. Preferred Kim Soo Ro over Yi San anytime which has a great cast although the script wasn't up to expectation. Yes, like many here, I dislike the SR and AH relationship and was rooting for SR and HO. I am thankful to fan subbers who subs this drama in english cos without fully understanding, won't be able to see the development of special bonding that SR has with HO from the beginning to the end.

I felt that SR was drawn towards HO even though he love AH since the beginning. He's really attracted to her otherwise when HO confessed her feelings to him, he could have rejected her love outright (based on my own experience) but he didn't. However, they remain friends after that and work together to achieve his goals. Do you realize that when they were together, SR will share with HO everything about his concerns and his dreams but he doesn't when he's with AH. This shows their special bond with each other. I really like how SR slowly develop and understand his true feelings of love towards HO which is more lasting than with AH.

You can find complete Kim Soo Ro english softsubs by googling for allsubs.org.

Issy_1

....kamzahamida

You're welcome! *^-^* Glad to be of help!

And here is the scene translation. I hope this was the right >-<;;]

Hwang Ok: Seeing people like Shinguigan and Seok Tal Hae working together, I become more afraid of Saroguk. [Not 100% positive of the accuracy of the translation….]

Soo Ro: This innocent heart of Lady Hwang Ok, I will certainly protect it.

And to 84myriam, Sela_07, and to kbmoon87, you're very welcome! I'm glad to be of help.*^-^*

debbiek153, Many thanks to you for translating this part of the preview before the kissing scene. I really wanted to know what Soo Ro and Hwang Ok talked about.

Realized to fully understand how their relationship progresses we need to take in the scenes in the preview as well since it's not shown in the episodes ahead. Actually I wanted to know the conversation between Ah Hyo and her aunt as well in this same preview but it's not as important.

My dad also enjoys this drama very much. He said this drama is better than The Legend which I beg to differ as I prefer The Legend more.

Guest pitchayapa

I agree with  Dejun .

I like this series so much. I like the path of love between SR and HO. It's full of  understanding, trust, sincere , loyalty  that I've never seen so much in Korean's period series. H0's so clever and have never been fool by enemy. 

Love both of them so much.

Archived