[Drama 2010] Kim Soo Ro aka The Iron King 김수로

Guest yeuhoca

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest venustiara

I am not Korean and never study any Korean History. But since i am interested with the beauty of Korean cultural and language, i always watch the historical drama of Korea. I understand from the drama Queen Seon Deok, Gaya are warriors. Watching the Kim Soo Ro trailer, i know this drama is going to be very good and i am waiting in anticipation for next week 1st episode release... I hope MisterX and WithS2 team can sub this drama or else we will have to watch without understanding the story...

Guest run_lola_run

^^^ Withs2 is not subbing this because it is not listed in the possible future projects section of the site. There is a viikii channel up for Kim Soo Ro though. Here's the link: http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/kimsooro# Hopefully some kind, generous people can be able to translate this for all the english speaking people. ::::Crosses fingers::::

BTW, Trailer 6 was just EPIC...I loved the music and everything. Hopefully that is the OST music.

Guest wolfjade

^^^ Withs2 is not subbing this because it is not listed in the possible future projects section of the site. There is a viikii channel up for Kim Soo Ro though. Here's the link: http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/kimsooro# Hopefully some kind, generous people can be able to translate this for all the english speaking people. ::::Crosses fingers::::

BTW, Trailer 6 was just EPIC...I loved the music and everything. Hopefully that is the OST music.

No one said that WithS2 was taking it on. If you look back one page you'll see that MisterX said he was considering it and he's a part of the WithS2 staff. He also said that even if he didn't take it on, there is still a chance that WithS2 will consider it as well.

Sometimes fansubbers pick up projects late. WithS2 did that with "Loving You a Thousand Times" so I wouldn't necessarily base anything just on the future projects list.

@MisterX: Thank you for at least considering it. I have no experience with subbing, so I can only imagine the process and how long it takes. Even if you don't take it on, I'm sure somewhere down the line someone will.

Guest run_lola_run

No one said that WithS2 was taking it on. If you look back one page you'll see that MisterX said he was considering it and he's a part of the WithS2 staff. He also said that even if he didn't take it on, there is still a chance that WithS2 will consider it as well.

Sometimes fansubbers pick up projects late. WithS2 did that with "Loving You a Thousand Times" so I wouldn't necessarily base anything just on the future projects list.

I don't know how I completely missed that post. Thanks for letting me know. Now I'm just a little bit more hopeful with that news even if it's not definite.

Guest yeuhoca

@ Everyone ^^

Thanks so much come in !!

please with me support for drama Kim Soo Ro...

Now, no where have future projects is KIm Soo Ro.

But I hope this drama have engsub....!!!!

I alway support drama Kim Soo Ro....

welcome everyone !!! :rolleyes:

@MisterX: Thank you for at least considering it. I have no experience with subbing, so I can only imagine the process and how long it takes. Even if you don't take it on, I'm sure somewhere down the line someone will.

I've contacted WithS2. They said that they will wait for it to air & check it out and will decide then.

I heard that this is the first Korean drama in 3D. Let's hope that it's interesting so that fansubbers will take it on.

Guest MisterX

Wouldn't put too much emphasis on that upcoming projects list. It's just... a list. Some projects get picked up months in advance (when zany fools scream MINE~ in the withs2 shoutbox, for instance), some at the last minute, others are ignored for lack of time/interest (of THE SUBBERS. We are drama fans ourselves, not machines) and so on. We consider everything, so it's not like if something really interesting is about to air but there's a three-post thread on Soompi we drop it. 90% of what I subtitled over the last two years has an average of 3.45 posts here, if it has a thread at all. Or something like that. You see me give a rodent's poopoo about that? No? Bingo.

In my case, if it's quality it gets subbed, plain and simple. Then there's cases like Kingdom of the Wind and Queen Seondeok, reminding me that an exception confirming the rule can be loooooong and paaaaainful. Can't that happen with 5 episode dramas... ㅠ_ㅠ

So the trick is... I'm hopelessly addicted to sageuk, so make a decent first two eps and I'm (probably) in. Then it'll start sucking salted donkey cojones on the rocks like 95% of the sageuk made in the 2000s, but I will still be stuck with it until the end anyway. You win. I curse for 6 months straight and we somehow get to the end. Rewind and repeat. C'est la vie. Probably still beats subbing brain farts starring former richard simmons-shaking "entertainers" mugging at the camera at 10 million won per frown, but that's just me....

Guest yeuhoca

feel a little bit disappointed that Kim Soo Ro is somehow ignored by fansub teams, maybe it is not as hot as others and doesnt have dream cast. However, I hope that the drama will be good , scripts was well written, and gets a lot of attention so that it will be subbed. Hope that after few eps, this drama will be getting better and better, hic, otherwise, I will have to rely on wiikii

Guest venustiara

Me and my sisters are hopelessly addicted to sageuk as well like MisterX and others. To tell the truth, we were addicted since the first time we watched Dang Jang Geum and then Jumong. Through sageuk drama - we watched the stories, actors and actresses, beautiful dresses, very beautiful and soft language and especially the beautiful country of Korea. Since then, we wouldn't miss all sageuk drama. My sister went to Korea last three years just to see the Jewel in the Palace shooting site and that's how crazy she was.

At the moment we are watching Dong Yi and thank you to MrsKorea for her effort to unable us to understand the story. We had no access to MBC in Brunei so we downloaded from Soompi.

We really hope someone from the fansubbers can sub this drama and share with us the Kom Soo Ro...! Fighting...!!

Archived