2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

Guest taec-e

YAY!!! new thread...feeling fresh in here...finally it's open...been waiting patiently for this thread...now we can share our unlimitless love for 2PM...there's a lot pics to catch up...wonder no one posted yet S-Body pixs... anyway... Cinderella Sister's Teaser video credit: Pochipotato For the past couple weeks we’ve been receiving small teaser pictures of Cinderella’s Sister stars Moon Geun Young and 2PM’s Taecyeon. Now, an actual video teaser has been released! We reported earlier that Moon Geun Young would be breaking out from her innocent image and making a total transformation into what seems to be an evil character. The video teaser is exactly 30 seconds long and starts out peaceful with a beautiful piano melody. However, the mood immediately changes into a terrifying one and then transitions again into a coming-of-age theme. What ever kind of drama it turns out to be, it looks like it’ll definitely be something amazing. Take a look for yourself! cr: All KPop

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!! I'm so happy we got the new thread, because I had nowhere to talk about 2pm <33 They looked so happy and relaxed during their promotions in Thailand, I wish to always see them smiling like that. :) Glad to see Wooyoungie being all cute like before, hahaha <3 I can't wait to Taec's new drama....The pictures look so good. BTW, 2pmtimeless over at livejournal is starting a "Support 2PM" project. Please participate (no money required) and show some love.

Guest A180585

Hey guys! Nice to see a new thread opened. I hope this place stays pleasant and fun like it should be. I've been following @PM Always and I saw what the ThaiHottests have been doing. I think it's great. Such lovely people....just like Khun. I'll hopefully be able to come back and add my own input to this place soon. Thanks for all the pictures and vids guys! Good job! Ann-

Guest mika.16

wow, after not seeing 2pm for a long time.. i can really notice that wooyoung's face has aged (or 'matured' if that word offends you lol) Anyway, hope the boys do the right thing, whatever that may be, and im looking forward to CInderella's Sister! the teaser looked pretty interesting.

Guest Labacookie

Awesome, finally a new thread. :) Thanks for sharing the pics. Cinderella's Sister looks like it might be interesting. :D

Guest summer_night

yeaaaah finally a new thread <3

now i have a place where i can share my 2PM love again haha

thank you <333

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: Yeh!!!! 2PM Open thread again.

Thank you so much . for the news , pictures , video

and Miss Jay too . He look handsome more&more

I wanna share some vids.

credit:iamkimsora8

100314 White Day Concert 2PM Chansung Mike Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7eLM-va8nQ

100314 White Day Concert 2PM Chansung Cute Laughter Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3uL6xrJG04

100314 White Day Concert 2PM NichKhun Immitates Andre Kim Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3k8iDvXxCI...feature=channel

100314 White Day Concert 2PM Again & Again Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbRmVTQhPiI

100314 White Day Concert 2PM I Hate You Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_HY77hq72o

100314 White Day Concert 2PM Taecyeon I Hate You Cam

100314 White Day Concert 2PM Taecyeon Again & Again Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__gE6BQmVRk

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love&Respect

credit:Nichthip

100313_Good_memories_of__Madam2pm_with_2pm_(Our hearts are the one)_(HQ).mp4

credit:winzent005

100313 The power of Thai Hottest 'support 2PM' @ Central World

100313 [Fancam] 2PM Again&Again @Central World ,Thailand

100313 [Famcam] 2PM Follow your soul @Central World in Thailand

credit:sanakujira6th

[FANCAM] 100313 OPPO Event - 2PM 'Follow Your Soul' funny version

[FANCAM] 100313 OPPO Event - 2PM Chansung & Nichkhun

[FANCAM] 100313 OPPO Event - 2PM Taecyeon & Wooyoung focus

credit:peemig

Support 2PM.mpg

credit:pigletredmachine

TH Hottest make a surprise for 2PM @ Central World 130310

Guest Kristtina

I'M SOO EXCITED!!!!! the 2nd thread is already here!!!!

i hope that only good things will be posted here....

and omg is that really recent pic of jay???is he going to army or smth :lol: ???he looks strange ,cuz im not used to his so short hair though he look super cute :)

and i love the interaction of woo and khun they look adorable together like real brothers or really close friends :)

Yay for new thread , anyway can we change the thread title? I mean to something longer or more so that it can stand out

because I didn't even see the thread if I don't look for it the second time.

I say something like . Official JYP's 2pm thread 2

yay.. new thread :D

I'm sure no one shared the video on this new thread before me

[Eng/Rom] 2PM - Follow Your Soul MV(OPPO CF)

cr : BeryberyounG@youtube

Enjoy :)

I love love the song but I find the dancing kinda out of place lol. The boys look good as away.

& I don;t know if this posted yet but here is the link to Danbi

[sHOW] 100314 Danbi Ep.15- NichKhun

part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgXrr8IjJmA

Guest refan

Oh yeah, a new thread for our boys! I'm so happy!

And I really love Thai fans for supporting 2PM, they showed so much love and boys looked refreshed ^_^

I'M EXCITED!

Guest tsunami1984

Happy to see 2pM new thread yeah !!!! :D

i wanna share some clips that i took myself at Oppo Event in Thailand

The boys are awesome. Enjoy ####

100313 2PM @ Thailand (before exclusive interview)

100313 2PM Follow Your Soul @ Thailand (Khunwoo HOT !!!)

100313 2PM Heartbeat @ Thailand

100313 2PM I Hate You @ Thailand

100313 2PM Again & Again @ Thailand

100313 2PM & Thai Hottest Support 2PM Project @ Thailand

Guest Kim Mina

Ex-member

Name ➟ Park Jaebeom (prefers to be known as Jay Park)

Member of 2PM until September 8th, 2009

Role in 2PM ➟ Leader, Main Vocal, Rapper, Dancer

Nickname ➟ Jaebi (moth), J-Bum, Fresh Beezy

Date of birth ➟ 25th April 1987

Height ➟ 176cm

Really?

In Star Golden Bell and Teac's Mnet Scandal he have said that he only 1m70 Xd

Guest Max23

Really?

In Star Golden Bell and Teac's Mnet Scandal he have said that he only 1m70 Xd

But official profile still said 176cm. I'm still editing the first post so I will add additional info later. '

In the meantime, if you guys have any feedback on the first post, please let me know.

Thanks.

Guest qweqwe

But official profile still said 176cm. I'm still editing the first post so I will add additional info later. '

In the meantime, if you guys have any feedback on the first post, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi Max23!

Long time no see.. haha!

it's definitely not 176cm! as usual korean celebs always have their height jacked up a lot! I rememebr Jay said on Star king he is 170cm, without insoles! B)

Guest noopud_1

Thank you voices of Korean fans for Thai Hottest Project

mar156.jpg

Hello 2PMAlways.com!

This is 달콤우영 from Woogle, one of the best fan sites of Wooyoung in Korea. I'm so honored to say thank you guys on behalf of all Wooglers. You guys kept us updated about 2PM while they were in Thailand last week. It was like we were in Thailand with 2PM, thanks to your up-to-date pics and vids. I really appreciate it.

[Thai Hottest Project] was just amazing in itself! How could you guys come up with such a lovely idea? It's so sweet of you. Banners written "Support 2PM" in hands, voices from deep inside your hearts yelling "2PM fighting".... every time I watch the vids, it's impossible for me to fight back my tears. I was so moved, and so were all the Wooglers. We don't know how to thank you enough. Now, I want to show you some (only a part of it!) Wooglers' responses watching Thai Hottest Project].

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

명란젖 - Precious so precious

꼬마모찌 - Ah............................

간마치- T-T

밤밤 -I was so moved ㅠㅠ

꼬마모찌 - It looked great that all of you guys work together to run the project successfully. I'm sure 2PM was deeply cheered by your powerful support. Thanks a lot.

핑퐁 - Thank you. 2PM members got the strong energy from your project.

내 기분을묻지마라 - I felt really great about your warm support, and of course I was so moved. I was happy that I could see your love and care for 2PM even though you are not Koreans. I'm sorry for this bad situation in Korea. Thank you for doing things that I can't do. Thank you.

스미 레 - Actually, I didn't like 2PM going abroad. I wanted them to stay in Korea, but after I watched your project, I changed my mind. 2PM, Plz go to Thailand more often, and get more love and support from Thai fans!

익 명 - Thank you for the project which I can't do, and thank you again for your sincere love which makes 2PM encouraged.

지금 - Wow, Thai fans are so nice...

bbogunyi - Many thanksㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

뉴동 - As you know, 2PM members are having a hard time in Korea. You guys were a great comfort to them.

무지개반사 - Watching the project, I was very thankful. If we did the project in Korea, we would get some negative reactions from people who don't like 2PM. Thank you. It was so touching. I could feel your love for 2PM. Thai fans are wonderful!

슈가베베 - I heard that you were worried about many fans turning their backs to 2PM. Plz, don't worry. Many of us still love 2PM. We always believe, support, and love 2PM.

당당 - I got sooooooooooooo moved. Thank you Thai fans! I think you guy are like an oasis in the desert to 2PM. Yes, you really are. I felt so happy to see 2PM bouncing up and down on the stage out of excitement by your support.

SMT - 2PM were able to draw strength from your heart-touching support. It was really moving.

앙농 - There are still lots of fans in Korea, too. We just hide ourselves on the Internet fan sites because of the bad situation, but we never stop giving support to 2PM. Under this bad condition, [Thai Hottest Project] was really touching. Members might got a lot of comfort from you guys like we did. As one of the fans at home, your project was so impressive.

April - What a wonderful world! Thank God that 2PM has fans like you. You gave them a lot which we, Korean fans, couldn't offer.

모닌 - Very grateful for saying "2PM FIGHTING!" with one voice. You guys were really really really awesome! Even I got touched, how much more would 2PM do.

싸일 - Thank you and thank you again. I'm sure 2PM were very happy and had a good time in Thailand. You guys are great! Oh, I want to let you know that there are still many fans in Korea.

다음주에 - It was unbelievable. You were great encouragement to 2PM who has been enduring hard time. Thanks Thai Hottest! And of course Korean fans still love 2PM a lot!

힘든누나 - I can thank you enough..

뭐꼬>.< - It was amazing! Thanks a lot!

똥 - That's totally awesome! 2PM's wound in Korea could be cured completely in Thailand. Thank you guys.

dust - ㅠㅠI was moved to tears. You understood and embraced 2PM under this worst situation in which 2PM got hurt by the unreasoning multitude filled with rage. Thank you very much.

빠잉 - You Thai fans are real Goddesses! Thank you for your kind consideration. Korean fans as well as 2PM got so move. Thank you.

푸른달 - It was moving enough for me to cry. Thanks for all of Thai Hottest.

콘 - I'm so moved ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you Thai fans! We were very impressed by your project. So were 2PM, I'm sure. Thank you.

갱스 - Thank to you guys, we feel much better now! Thanks.

dust - Most of all, 2PM felt your support in person. That really gave them strength, I believe.

찡 찡찡 - Thank you, really thank you. When I saw the picture of "Support 2PM" banners, I thought 'wow, 2PM boys took a good rest and got a lot of love from Thai fans.' Actually, I'd never thought of your support to be this great, but your love for 2PM.. it was incredible. Plz, let's go together.

익훈 - After visiting Thailand, 2PM seems to be happier, and they look much more handsome. I think it's the power of your project.

탐색 - I'm so relieved that 2PM could get passionate cheer in Thailand. As you know we can't give it to them in Korea for now...

카라일 - Thank you for your love and passion toward 2PM. And you don't need to worry about Korean fans. We still love 2PM with all our hearts.

유키 - I really appreciate that you did a great job on behalf of Korean fans. If I were a member of 2PM, I could buck myself up! Don't be sad about Korean situation, just keep loving 2PM!

토 파스 - Thank you for taking care of 2PM at this worst moment. It's impossible for them to be encouraged by you guys.

밤낮 - Thanks a lot for being warm and hearty to 2PM. It really gave members encouragement.

물약 - Your constant love for 2PM and careful attention to Korean fans, they are really amazing. Thank you. 2PM members are so lucky that they have fans like you!

우글러1 - You guys are so worry about Korean fans betrayal, but you don't need to worry about it at all. Anti-Hottest behavior seems to be childish and pathetic, so we decided not to deal with them. We just wait until the dispute will be settled. Don't worry about it. We still support 2PM. Thank you for your cordial welcome and passionate support toward 2PM. I like Thailand, because it's Khun's country, and I love it more after the project! I wish 2PM could visit Thailand more often.

헤비 - When I saw your project, I was so touched. I'm certain that 2PM got touched, too. Thank you Thai fans♥

무감 - Your project was so impressive not only to 2PM but also to us. The most touching thing is your careful and thoughtful hearts.

JYz - It was a real touching. We, Korean fans need to try a little harder. Let's go together, walk together.

The Last Scene for 2pm from Thai Hottest

Support 2PM

Credit: 달콤우영 @Woogle0430 | Coordinator: Cassina & Wawa @2pmalways.com

Archived