2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kay35

Oh oh ohh ~ What a Monday to come in to this. LOL. Thank for updating and opening it up again.

I <3 all 7 ~ And thanks for the pics and their latest stuff.

I was not expect that big of an outcome with Taec's new drama but so far, Im liking it! Its not Cinderalla but her sister! LOL. Interesting!

And Mods, thanks for keeping bashers out. :D

Re-edit *

Wooglers? A fansite from Korea for him? LOL..I love it. I love that name. hahahahha!

Oh, has anyone noticed his face has aged lately? Im super sad but I hope he has a good time in HB this LA event. Im looking forward to meeting him.

Like I said in the picture thread, I'm so thankful that the Thai fans showed major love and support for our boys while there are so much problems in South Korea... (= I love the pictures of 2PM in Thailand; They all look so happy and looks like they had a lot of fun!! In 1 of those pictures, what in the world is Junsu doing to Taec's chest? ROFL! But, anyway, they all look so handsome! :D I hope to see them smile just like this in South Korea.. I hope the Hottest fans can show them their continued support in South Korea soon!!

Guest ne_ne

Oh oh ohh ~ What a Monday to come in to this. LOL. Thank for updating and opening it up again.

I <3 all 7 ~ And thanks for the pics and their latest stuff.

I was not expect that big of an outcome with Taec's new drama but so far, Im liking it! Its not Cinderalla but her sister! LOL. Interesting!

And Mods, thanks for keeping bashers out. :D

Re-edit *

Wooglers? A fansite from Korea for him? LOL..I love it. I love that name. hahahahha!

Oh, has anyone noticed his face has aged lately? Im super sad but I hope he has a good time in HB this LA event. Im looking forward to meeting him.

i envy you so much to have a chance to meet the boys oh and Woo Young didn't "aged" at all he become a handsome sexy man !!!!!

I hope their performances from now on will be suxcesful :):D:lol::P:):rolleyes::D

Guest icebe

yayyy, i'm glad there's a new thread here on soompi

kinda like a new beginning, but whatever, hope there's only gonna be happy things from now on

btw. the "support 2pm" project from thai hottest was too lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MidnightByul

GASP! it's open again? YAYAYAY!

^^ Look at those pictures, so adorable and hot, how can i possibly stay away from these boys. LOL impossible i tell you impossible. Who's with me?

Guest la vifzetta*

i am so proud of our boys for staying strong.

i am so proud of hottests around the world for continuing their support and having faith <3

thank you for letting 2pm's thread start afresh in a time when we all need to move on from the past.

it's the present that we need to focus on, not the past. because by working on the present, we will achieve what is to come in the future.

thanks for all the pictures of the boys in recent events, i am happy to see that there are smiles on their faces <3!

Guest taec-e

i'm so glad to come in here...feels like ur boys lively again...despite all the rumors and bashing towards ur boys, so headache...being here supporting the boys...it's the best thing happens for the last few weeks...keep supporting gals...

yay!

a new thread! im really happy its back! i hope it stays positive

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b445/A...GN/IMG-1649.jpg

lol junho is so funny

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b445/A...GN/IMG-1590.jpg

so cute, taking a pic of himself

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b445/AQUASIGN/8.jpg

i love khuns face in the second pic

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b445/A...GN/IMG-1631.jpg

no words can explain :D

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b445/A...GN/IMG-3363.jpg

ah! oh how i wish i was the one touching Taec lol

thanks for posting these aqua212

Guest sweetVisions

thank you noopud_1 for your post!

Reading those message made me tear up :)

We just hide ourselves on the Internet fan sites because of the bad situation, but we never stop giving support to 2PM.
I don't understand. Why are they hiding themselves? I'm sure the guys would more than appreciate the love. :/

Oh, I want to let you know that there are still many fans in Korea.
That's good to know. It's good to hear a confirmation from the KHottest themselves

I hope something like this can happen at HB

-----

UFO Messages

etgqyq.jpg

Kor-Thai by overprotected @2pmalways.com, Thai-Eng by Offogato @2pmalways.com

Graphic by Sanakujira @2pmalways.com

Awww at the second fan message.

-----

2PM for O'live Show in Paris

2yy4cpz.jpg

On Wed Mar 17th, 2PM will feature in a short TV program on Korean fashion channel, O'LIVE TV. The show will air on 11.00 pm KST.

credit: 2PMAlways.com

The guys look so good here. The woman with the glasses was the same one who took their delicious Calvin Klein pictures. She seems so awesome and I LOVE her glasses.

Guest meisk

Thank you voices of Korean fans for Thai Hottest Project

//img202.imageshack.us/i/mar156.jpg/"]%7Boption%7Dhttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2135/mar156.jpg]

Hello 2PMAlways.com!

This is 달콤우영 from Woogle, one of the best fan sites of Wooyoung in Korea. I'm so honored to say thank you guys on behalf of all Wooglers. You guys kept us updated about 2PM while they were in Thailand last week. It was like we were in Thailand with 2PM, thanks to your up-to-date pics and vids. I really appreciate it.

[Thai Hottest Project] was just amazing in itself! How could you guys come up with such a lovely idea? It's so sweet of you. Banners written "Support 2PM" in hands, voices from deep inside your hearts yelling "2PM fighting".... every time I watch the vids, it's impossible for me to fight back my tears. I was so moved, and so were all the Wooglers. We don't know how to thank you enough. Now, I want to show you some (only a part of it!) Wooglers' responses watching Thai Hottest Project].

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

명란젖 - Precious so precious

꼬마모찌 - Ah............................

간마치- T-T

밤밤 -I was so moved ㅠㅠ

꼬마모찌 - It looked great that all of you guys work together to run the project successfully. I'm sure 2PM was deeply cheered by your powerful support. Thanks a lot.

핑퐁 - Thank you. 2PM members got the strong energy from your project.

내 기분을묻지마라 - I felt really great about your warm support, and of course I was so moved. I was happy that I could see your love and care for 2PM even though you are not Koreans. I'm sorry for this bad situation in Korea. Thank you for doing things that I can't do. Thank you.

스미 레 - Actually, I didn't like 2PM going abroad. I wanted them to stay in Korea, but after I watched your project, I changed my mind. 2PM, Plz go to Thailand more often, and get more love and support from Thai fans!

익 명 - Thank you for the project which I can't do, and thank you again for your sincere love which makes 2PM encouraged.

Credit: 달콤우영 @Woogle0430 | Coordinator: Cassina & Wawa @2pmalways.com

sorry for cutting your post.

i'm so glad and relieved to know that our boys still has supporter in Korea.

reading all their comments make me wanna cry..

the boys are so happy when they are in thailand..

you can feel the energy from the fancam in white day concert..

woogle and wooglers...what a cute name!

Guest pinkPABOsings

WAH! I waited two whole weeks but I made it

OMG! THANK YOU FOR OPENING THIS THREAD!

And why won't the KHottests show their support

It hurts my heart

Well just in case there are any KHottests here

STAY STRONG!

Supprt 2PM Scrapbooking Project

This is not official or anything as it's an idea I've had and have not yet tried to really put it out there. But it's something I really want to do.

Project: Basically I want to do a scrapbook for 2PM with pictures of fans every where with short messages such as Stay Strong. All you have to do is Email/Send a picture of you and a short message to 2PM showing your support for the boys so that they know there are still fans out there who support them during this hard time.

I still need help on this project so anybody who's up for helping PM me or email me at simply_me_in_texas12@yahoo.com.

I have the supplies for the scrapbook but I'm all up for people wanting do it individually. (like if you want to do a Thai Support Scrapbook I'm for it). I also need someone who knows or can find out the address of JYPE so that I can send it.

If you don't want to do the scrapbook but would like to send a letter instead I would love to do that too(i have too many ideas) but for that I'll need translators and what not to help as I am not Korean and don't speak the language either.

Anyways it's just an idea.

Guest yum-O

Thank you so much for reopening 2PM thread!! Please keep this thread fun and lively. I missed you all!!!

I also want to drop my congrats to thai hottests. aww i'm sooo touched!! Thank you thank you thank you!! (hope this is not a spam lol) I'm sure it's meant a lot for the boys. 2PM fighting!! :)

Guest theblazenazn

Jay Park-Nothing on you (Cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFJgipHg6IY

SUBSCRIBE TO HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jayparkaom

FROM JAY ON HIS YOUTUBE!!!

일단팬여려분한테너무감사하다고말하고싶습니다. 우리가족, 친구, 크루 한테너무 잘해주시고 좋은일들많이하셔서너무감사합니다. 노래랑랩하는거보고싶을까봐 만들었습니다 youtube account 를. 그리고 다같이 웃고 같이 열심히하고 화이팅합시다. 안좋은말씀들은안해도됩니다 ^ㅠ^.

Wassup everyone i'd like to thank all the fans that have been so nice to me, my family, my crew, thank you so much for all your love and support , created this youtube account so i can post up videos of just covers and whatever and you guys could watch so yeah check it out. Also i try to make every negative situation into a postive situation. saying or doing negative things arnt the right way to go in my opinion so less all just love and respect each other =) God Bless

몬일을하던최선을다하겠습니다.

Jay park

AOM

Guest christophertp

Thanks for that ^ I am a guy and yes I am straight but Jaebum leaving felt like I lost a friend or a brother.

Archived