Guest gail0623

Guest crewpaco32

just found this rite now!!!

its jay singing!!

uploaded today :)

Jay Park - Nothing on you (cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFJgipHg6IY...player_embedded

OMG JAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Ok, now that that's out of my system... I'm glad he looks good :D :D I really do miss seeing him perform.

This and watching Idol Army and Wild Bunny reruns might make it better.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ephemeral.

A new thread to start it all fresh.

The boys are happy, Jay is happy, I'm happy. :'D

OKAY. BACK TO MY USUAL FANGIRL SELF. <3

Thai fans are really sweet.

The White Day concdert seemed awesome.

Hope there'll be more fancams floating around. :]

Guest eun87

the first thing i did after i woke up today was watching Jay's video~

and i really CRIED so hard~ i've never heard his voice for 6 long months~

i burst out of tears when he sang his first line~

jay park i really missed you sooooooo~~

but i'm really glad he's looking good~

like i said, all i want is him to be happy and healthy~

ahh anyway~ so glad the thread is back!!!!

time to spread more love around here!!!! :lol:

Guest Aiko26

Um no offense but Jay Park isnt in 2pm anymore why is he featured in this forum? I thought we couldnt post things that are non group related? He should be listed as a former member or something. Also on the first page Taecyeon looks gorgeous. He got a nice body and I hope the drama does well.

Guest lec8504

yay new thread <3

Thai Hottest are AWESOME..now I can only hope that korean Hottest can learn to follow suit.

Hopefully all of the bad stuff can be put behind us...and continue to support the boys and Jay.

Jay..been so long to since we saw his smile <3

Guest kay35

Chansung spam

Wowww...love the spam. LOL.

By the way, does anyone have any info on the Korean fansite for Woogle/Wooglers??? LOL

I want the link please..... please! thanks.

Guest theblazenazn

Um no offense but Jay Park isnt in 2pm anymore why is he featured in this forum? I thought we couldnt post things that are non group related? He should be listed as a former member or something. Also on the first page Taecyeon looks gorgeous. He got a nice body and I hope the drama does well.

^^ perhaps you might be right.. if you guys want to discuss about Jay's activity after he quit 2PM

you can discuss on his solo thread.

{official} 【【 P A R K ♫ J A E B U M 】】, 2PM's Passionate Leader | Come spread the love

Why should we post there? We still acknowledge him. I refuse to post in Thread that's Not even Part of the Korean Music Forum but in a "Celeb Photos" section like he's Exiled from Soompi's Kpop network too. If anyone wants to talk about Jay, They Should Be Able!

Guest micisice

Why should we post there? We still acknowledge him. I refuse to post in Thread that's Not even Part of the Korean Music Forum but in a "Celeb Photos" section like he's Exiled from Soompi's Kpop network too. If anyone wants to talk about Jay, They Should Be Able!

Yes in his forum they should but its kinda against the rules to talk about things that arent about 2pm in here. And what is this wooglers site you speak of? Whats that all about?

just found this rite now!!!

its jay singing!!

uploaded today :)

Jay Park - Nothing on you (cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFJgipHg6IY...player_embedded

Please remember our new rule No. 9 of this thread:

9. While we do not forbid mentioning ex-2PM member Jaebum for the times he was with the group, if there are any discussions which is centered on Jaebum, it should not be taking place in this thread. Instead, you should be discussing Jaebum on his own thread in the Korean celeb photo forum: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=248971 or setting up a fan club on the main site for him.

NO

THE THREAD IS ONLY OPEN ONE DAY. PLEASE READ AND RESPECT THE THREAD RULES.

Guest theblazenazn

Please remember our new rule No. 9 of this thread:

9. While we do not forbid mentioning ex-2PM member Jaebum for the times he was with the group, if there are any discussions which is centered on Jaebum, it should not be taking place in this thread. Instead, you should be discussing Jaebum on his own thread in the Korean celeb photo forum: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=248971 or setting up a fan club on the main site for him.

NO

THE THREAD IS ONLY OPEN ONE DAY. PLEASE READ AND RESPECT THE THREAD RULES.

Dear Edward1949,

I understand that but if 6PM gets their own New Thread in the "korean music", why can't Jaebeom have one as well? His Thread in the "Celeb Photos" section can't even be find by people who just go to the Korean Music main page and navigate through these threads. Telling fans to talk about him only in a thread that's in a whole other Section designated for just posting Photos will just look insensitive and cause more arguments here.

He does deserve his own Thread in the Korean Music section. Besides 2PM. He was a featured Artist in Songs with Navi, K-Will, and V.O.S.

Please take it Into Consideration.

@newme1: So all his part in songs released in Korea with other artists and 2PM doesn't count?

relating to 2pm, jaebum edited his "about me" on his youtube account telling everyone to support 2pm..

"2pm 욕은안했으면좋겠어요 애들착하고 좋은애들이예요 오해안하셨으면좋겠습니다. ^ ㅠ ^ 2pm fighting!

i dont want you guys to hate on 2pm on behalf of me cause i still love those guys and likewise. they're still my homies. if you dont want to support them thats cool you know but i just want everyone to get along and move on and all do great things know what i'm sayin? =) "

? Why did he write that part?...

Guest roni75

Ahhh thanks for comeback...i been diying without the thread and without news about they...

thanks again...and happy cause is the second thread...happy for my boys too

Guest Labacookie

Look, we just got this thread opened back up. Don't come in starting trouble. I am super glad to hear from Jay, but to be honest, it's a non-2PM/post group venture, and so it does belong on the other thread.

There's nothing wrong with going there. :) At least he has a thread.

Guest newme1

to @theblazenazn.

If I'm not mistake, korean music thread in soompi are specially for korean artists who released single or album .

so far Jay didnt released any solo single yet.

better ask edward..

less spamming

ogcb.jpg

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday & Today.

I'm really happy .

- 2PM Soompi's Thread Open ----> Yeh!!

- 2PM boys smile more&more----> Yeh!!

- I saw Jay's smile&abs (Nose bleed) ----> Yeh!!

and Jay's comment on YT make me sure I'm do the right thing ;)

Love&Respect

Nice Day Hoorey!!! :D

I'm really love this vid

100314_Daejeon_WhiteDay_Concert_khun_by_hibiki.wmv

credit:DOOKHUNDOOKHUN

Guest topsyujah

relating to 2pm, jaebum edited his "about me" on his youtube account telling everyone to support 2pm..

i dont want you guys to hate on 2pm on behalf of me cause i still love those guys and likewise. they're still my homies. if you dont want to support them thats cool you know but i just want everyone to get along and move on and all do great things know what i'm sayin? =) "

If you guys want to discuss jay please post in his thread I mean yeah I think his thread should be here in the Korean music forum but let's not ruin it for the fans who want to start fresh. Let's not argue in this thread that just opened. Love and respect. Like Jay said let's all just get along.

Guest taec-e

Yes, really glad to hear from Jay...love his cover though...let's not argue pls...this thread just open...loving the quote by Jay...their homies...i know their brotherhood isn't just like everbody talking about...

Dear Edward1949,

I understand that but if 6PM gets their own New Thread in the "korean music", why can't Jaebeom have one as well? His Thread in the "Celeb Photos" section can't even be find by people who just go to the Korean Music main page and navigate through these threads. Telling fans to talk about him only in a thread that's in a whole other Section designated for just posting Photos will just look insensitive and cause more arguments here.

He does deserve his own Thread in the Korean Music section. Besides 2PM. He was a featured Artist in Songs with Navi, K-Will, and V.O.S.

Please take it Into Consideration.

I understand your concerns. Our rule is that in order to have an official thread in the Korean Music forum, a singer has to release his own album/single. I am pretty sure Jay will come back some point in time. When he does, he will have his own thread in this forum or we can move his thread from Korean Celeb Photos forum to here.

In the mean time, let's keep Jay's discussion to his own thread.

Archived