2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

Guest jenny_vaj

I just love 2PM's Follow your soul MV, even though it's a CF, I wish they performed it live. The girl in the MV was also very beautiful and she matched with all of the 2PM members. Anyways. I'm glad to see 2PM coming out with something again! I can't wait till their album in APRIL!!!!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest exbow

2pm in Fitness Club (Eng)

Wednesday, March 17 2010 Written by Offogato

Pictures of 2PM boys on a fitness club's web site. 2PM's personal trainer took these pictures and put some captions under some pictures.

fitnessspage.jpg

Kor-Thai by Tik @ 2PMalways.com , Thanks Wawa&Bobo for info!

cr: 2pmalways.com

More pictures >>Click here<<

Guest micisice

Yeah I have to agree the follow your soul mv was done really nicely. It was a pretty cute mv and the guys acting skills are enhancing. I hope they do more fun loving mv's like this in the future.

Guest fleurdelis_kay

reading all the pages made me teared up a little imagining what the boys had to go through dealing with fans who turned their back on them

but THAI HOTTESTS!!

you guys were awesome!

watching the video gv me goosebumps..the boys were so happy

and last but not least, thank you to Jay for finally saying something abt 2pm

i believe haters will still continue to hate and hv their twisted mind on the worst of things but

as Jay said, RESPECT

watching the reruns for idol army, wild bunny and the latest pic of Khun and WooYoung

i truly believe their brotherhood is real

2PM HWAITING!!

Guest Stashyyy

Ah I love the new follow your soul mv! It was so cuteand gosh the boys just always look good, But I couldn't help but think that when nichkhun was brushing her teeth it was kinda weird. IDK but it was cute anyways. loved it.

Dear Edward,

I would like to ask about this rule

"9. While we do not forbid mentioning ex-2PM member Jaebum for the times he was with the group, if there are any discussions which is centered on Jaebum, it should not be taking place in this thread. Instead, you should be discussing Jaebum on his own thread in the Korean celeb photo forum: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=248971 or setting up a fan club on the main site for him."

I don't understand why people are not allowed to mention Jay's recent activities on this forum. There are many different types of fans left now. People who only support Jay and those people don't come to this thread much anymore. And also People who support Jay as a former member of 2PM who is now an individual artist AS WELL AS what's left of 2PM. These people may continue to come here.

But my point is this.

When Hyuna was dropped from WG, and before she re-debuted as 4Minute, there wasn't a rule in the WG thread that said, "no talks of Hyuna other than mentioning her past activities with WG."

When Sunghee of Kara left the group, no rule was made against mentioning her.

When Sooyoung of After School left the group, again, no rule was made against mentioning her.

All of these people are former members of an idol group, just as Jay is a former member of 2PM. I don't see why his topics should be banned from this thread. Albeit, I don't expect and definitely hope that his topic will never take over this thread anymore as IMHO, he deserves better. True, he is not a solo releasing artist so you can't make a thread just for him, but you can also never erase the fact that he has in fact debuted in 2008 with the original 2PM. Banning his topics from this thread is just going to make it a big elephant in the room that we are forced to pretend to not see.

Please consider re-writing the rule. I understand that it was made to prohibit conflict, but on the other hand, it's unfair for people who supported the 7 members and are still trying to support all 7 people in their endeavors to ban all mentions of Jay's activities, especially when it's something as innocent as, "hey there's a new vid from Jay!" Perhaps you should re-word the rule to say that all controversial discussions regarding Jaebum should be taken elsewhere, and allow informative posts to continue.

Thanks for reading.

Guest x_JiEun_x

^ wow, can you just let it go. if you want to talk about jaebum go to his thread in the korean celeb photo forums.

or if you can't do that, maybe you can have this discuss with the mods privately so others can peacefully enjoy this new 2pm thread.

obviously no rule was made in other groups' threads because their member leaving the group wasn't as controversial and didnt cause so many heated arguments

can't we just all celebrate the opening of the new 2pm thread, instead of dragging on the situation that caused the other thread to close.

On to something fun , I got this little game thingy at B2st forum and I think it might be fun to do :)

What you want 2PM as?

[b]boyfriend:[/b]

[b]future husband:[/b]

[b]brother (little/older):[/b]

[b]soulmate:[/b]

[b]best friend:[/b]

[b]prank mate:[/b]

ps. I think we also did the same thing in the old thread :)

boyfriend: Junho

future husband: Taec

brother (little/older): Changsung

soulmate: Khun (If khun was my soulmate , I be bless lol)

best friend: Junsu

prank mate: Wooyoung

& then I die , why is he so freaking cute! If only the girl was me HAHA

54yqkp.jpg

Guest jenniee

Oh sounds fun

boyfriend: Jaebum

future husband: Jaebum

brother (little/older): Jaebum

soulmate: Jaebum

best friend: Jaebum

prank mate: Jaebum

okay let's think....

boyfriend: Taec

brother (little/older): Wooyoung(little)Junsu(older)

soulmate: Taec,Chansung

best friend: Chansung

prank mate: Wooyoung,Khun( cause he has such an freaky,angelic evil laugh :D )

want proof? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzXKH3T-yQg

yeah... I know that almost everything is taec but I'm currently so obsessed with him that theres almost no place for anyone else in my head :wacko:

Guest MidnightByul

boyfriend:Taec

future husband: Nickhun

brother (little):Chansung

soulmate:...not sure

best friend:Wooyoung

prank mate: Junho

Ah so hard! to choose. aigoo.

^ I LOVE KHUN'S LAUGH! LOL

Guest 2AM-Fan

WOOOOOOOOW!!! New 2PM Thread!!!

How are YOu HOTTEST? SOO MIss YOu Guys ^___^

Our BOys were sooo Cute in the OPPO event, LOVE It....

boyfriend: Taec

brother (little): WooYOung.. I'm Nu-na to all

soulmate: Taec

best friend: Khun

prank mate: Junho

Guest hinata0689

well.. for sure i want them as...

boyfriend: Wooyoung

future husband:Wooyoung

brother (little/older): Junho

soulmate: Wooyoung

best friend: Nichkhun

prank mate: Chansung

sorry if I'm not mention about Junsu & Taecyeon

i love all of them but I'm more bias to Wooyoung & Junho

IMG_7051.jpg

Picture-142.jpg

credit as tagged

Dear Edward,

I would like to ask about this rule

"9. While we do not forbid mentioning ex-2PM member Jaebum for the times he was with the group, if there are any discussions which is centered on Jaebum, it should not be taking place in this thread. Instead, you should be discussing Jaebum on his own thread in the Korean celeb photo forum: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=248971 or setting up a fan club on the main site for him."

I don't understand why people are not allowed to mention Jay's recent activities on this forum. There are many different types of fans left now. People who only support Jay and those people don't come to this thread much anymore. And also People who support Jay as a former member of 2PM who is now an individual artist AS WELL AS what's left of 2PM. These people may continue to come here.

But my point is this.

When Hyuna was dropped from WG, and before she re-debuted as 4Minute, there wasn't a rule in the WG thread that said, "no talks of Hyuna other than mentioning her past activities with WG."

When Sunghee of Kara left the group, no rule was made against mentioning her.

When Sooyoung of After School left the group, again, no rule was made against mentioning her.

All of these people are former members of an idol group, just as Jay is a former member of 2PM. I don't see why his topics should be banned from this thread. Albeit, I don't expect and definitely hope that his topic will never take over this thread anymore as IMHO, he deserves better. True, he is not a solo releasing artist so you can't make a thread just for him, but you can also never erase the fact that he has in fact debuted in 2008 with the original 2PM. Banning his topics from this thread is just going to make it a big elephant in the room that we are forced to pretend to not see.

Please consider re-writing the rule. I understand that it was made to prohibit conflict, but on the other hand, it's unfair for people who supported the 7 members and are still trying to support all 7 people in their endeavors to ban all mentions of Jay's activities, especially when it's something as innocent as, "hey there's a new vid from Jay!" Perhaps you should re-word the rule to say that all controversial discussions regarding Jaebum should be taken elsewhere, and allow informative posts to continue.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for your suggestion.

You brought up some comparisons when other singers left their group. All their situations were different, and most importantly to us, none of those names (I am not saying that these people you mentioned were not popular) who left their group was causing any major fan riots. To give you two examples consistent with what we are doing here:

1. Super Junior M issues are not allowed to discuss on Super Junior thread, instead it should be discussed in Super Junior M thread.

2. Nam Gyu Ri who left See Ya and her discussions now is only taking place on her picture thread.

The above 2 cases may not have the magnitude of Jaebum leaving 2PM, but it was causing some kind of divided opinions and arguments. In order for us to manage and moderate the threads better, we decided to separate those discussions to their individual threads. This is a very fast moving forum and we only have limited staffs to cover all the threads and it is not possible any of us (who have our own lives) to keep concentrating and monitoring one single thread every day because it has never ending arguments.

You also mention that we should re-word the rule to say that all controversial discussions regarding Jaebum should be taken elsewhere, and allow informative posts to continue. Everyone interpret "controversial discussions" differently. To me that will cause even more grey areas if we say that. Members will say "I don't think this is controversial to me" and keep bringing up topics and discussions that we could have avoided. So I don't think we would change the wordings of rule No. 9.

Please understand our position.

boyfriend:Chansung

future husband: Junho

brother (little/older): Wooyoung (little) Junsu (older)

soulmate: Junho

best friend: Khun

prank mate: Taec

Guest taec-e

spaghettistring,

i don't think ur fan art is funny (not enjoyable at all), it would be consider bashing, just coz you didn't write anything negative, but the pics say it all...you just joined yesterday just to bash in here....so pity and no offend (if you try to put it positive way which i don't get it)... maybe you should just let the rest of us enjoy the love spreads in here peacefully....

anywho, loving this...

boyfriend - Taec

future husband - Taec

brother (little/older) - Wooyoung(little)Junsu(older)

soulmate - Taec,Chansung

best friend - Chansung

prank mate - Wooyoung,Khun (nobody will blame us coz angelic face Khun)

rina20,

i have the same thoughts with you, and yes i am certified Taec obsessed.

Archived