Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest VeeVeeBOO

yeap thrs a new msg from his website. its super long!

he said that recently he's been quite active in his website cuz this is a place whr he can communicate with the EELs and

he talked about the problems raised about the fanclub names (cuz different ppl have different opinions about the fc name, however among all th fanclub names suggested, he love Cri-J the most!)

the fanmeeting which is gg to be held soon, th reason why they organise fanmeeting is becuz to gather all th EELs out there and also for jgs to communicate with the EELs and vice versa. and also talked about the word 'cri' which he said it is like a code or what between the EELs and him!

and lastly, he said, HE LOVE EELS THE MOST and he will continue to work hard! :D

his msg is really really long~ so these are the summarised part.

well i translated it from baidu, soooo yeah not that accurate. (:

i really love this guy! he is sooooo 'i cant find a word to describe', love him! :D

and after reading his msg (translated one, cr@baidu) i feel so touched.

he really cared for his fans and he is so sweet!

falling head over heels for this guy :lol:

As all of you know, JGS left a message on his site around yesterday(or the day before).I translated the chinese subs from baidu after they translated it from the original post. Note: Translation is done to be as accurate as possible, but some may vary as it is translated from chinese subs @baidu.

Please do not repost this translation without proper credit.

==================================================================

Hello everyone, I am Jang Geun Suk

Recently, my messages are very frequent right?

In this place where Jang Geun Suk interacts with his fans,being able to see your thoughts and able to breathe together in one space ~ i like it very much.

Therefore, I will come often.

Actually..I don't have a lot of schedules..

So I will worry whether all of you will abandon me and have feelings for other artistes^^(just like the actions when one is in love..?)

I know that recently that the issue of planning the fan meeting and the making of fanclub has caused incessant worry and frustrations among the company and eels.

All of these are related to me,because of my responsibilty I have made my stand and decided to tell everybody.

Today I am writing this with an urgent mood (meaning impatient), for me the feeling is quite uncomfortable.

Firstly, the issue of the fanclub name

The opinions from many people are different and varying, so I feel that this cannot be done.

It's like everyone has their own way of evaluating things and their own way of looking at things.

Therefore they will have different views on something.

Recently, regarding this issue I have felt vexed but I want to choose the name that I like the most.

The most loving name as the fanclub name seems to be a good idea.

After all, the opinions from Eels are many

So I often read the messages that everyone has written on the notice board

I love the name Cri-J very much.

One thing that impressed me is that an Eel pointed out that it means the name of a fanclub that will never change its roots (meaning stay loyal)..So I must cherish this opinion well.

As for the word "Cri", honestly I feel that there are parts in which it is not suitable. But no matter how i see it, even if others do not understand the word "Cri", it is one thing that connects the Eels and Jang Geun Suk ~ like a secret code or password (VeeVee: Hee, this is cute)

If heard by others, they might make fun of it or laugh at it, but I feel that "Cri" is able to become something like a secret code between Eels and Jang Geun Suk. A medium that allows us to be connected.

"Cri-J" this admin name is created by me, by now everyone should know this, right?

My feelings towards our company and the Eels is deeper than to anyone else.

I believe that a fanclub named "Cri-J" can become something that protects and guards over the deep feelings in the bottom of our hearts and also the mutual trust that we have for each other.

Cri J... Is a space that JGS and Eels can communicate, a space with only us.

Secondly, is related to the fan meeting.

Maybe everyone has already known, I have started work recently. Working together with staff from the company in the same office. The whole day repeatedly taking part in planning developments and meetings.

When I was in HanYang University, I once bore the responsibility of a unit team leader for organising the school's celebratory event.

Just like organising the event,my personality is so that I will work hard on it once I have set my eyes on something and continue to work hard until it is completed.

All in all, everyone in charge of this fan meeting, including staff from Tree-J and myself ~ we have a big determination and enthusiasm in preparing this fanmeeting. The problems have also been discussed frequently yesterday.

Lets make a simple conclusion.

Of course, I would like to see the products of effort from everybody regarding the design(Note:should be talking about design of logo/banner/etc. not very sure sorry)

But as all of you know, actors like JGS have a lot of different types of fans and fan organizations. Then you should know that these fans are scattered(not in one united organization).

The purpose of Tree-J and the fanmeeting is to give a chance for these "scattered" Eels to group together in one place,and giving a chance for Eels to interact with JGS freely.

By doing this,we do not mean to disregard the "scattered" Eels' organisations,but rather to unite them. Like on the fanmeeting previously, uniting every Eel who loves an actor named Jang Geun Suk.

Rather than trying to outshine each other, the fan organisations should come as one and group together as fans of JGS.

Looking at the big-scale preparations by some large organizations (fanmade products and such), maybe the small-scale organisations will feel a sense of distance and worry. This is also one of the decisions I have made after considering the plight of these (small-scale) Eels.

Jang Geun Suk himself loves the Eels.

It is not that I favour which organization more or disregard any small-scale fanclubs. (He means to say that he won't play favouritism and loves all the Eels equally)

If you trust JGS and Love JGS, no matter who you are~I would like to give you a hug and my trust.

This FanMeet, compared to meetings from various groups, is more of a meeting of Eels who love JGS and purely a meeting of these loveable people and JGS, in which they can interact together.

Honestly, to recieve so many applications from fans, this is really unexpected. Not a small-scale Fanmeeting, but a large interaction between thousands. So it will be a little energy-consuming.

I also know that I am unable to satisfy everyone in some aspects. (Since it is so large-scale)

But everyone's love and trust for JGS ~ this is what I will never forget..

Not only myself, but the newly-formed Tree-J staff are also working hard day and night busying. Although there are many places in need of improvement, please forgive them.

Hopefully everyone can continue to grow regarding this~gathering experience like an adult~giving support to this company that can be trusted.

I believe in myself and the Tree-J staff.

I will continue to work hard. Please continue to wait for a little while.

Byebye~There is no bait this time

My first attempt at translating, do forgive me for mistakes =)

Some words or sentences may contain mistakes, if there are any, i stand corrected =)

Cos i wanna share the translated english version with u guys since i couldn't find any online yet.

Guest jammy17

thank you so much for any updates and translations!!!

Now I watch his drama and movies again, just wait for a new drama or movie from him....

thanks for the translation!

awww...geunsuk really loves his fans so much, im glad to know it personlly from him.

and omo, the "cri" thing is just cute, he made it his name as a moderator, and even being used like a code or password between his fans, that's cute~ haha

Guest musicbaby01

Jang Geun Suk gets lots of love from his Chinese fans

Posted by footdoc-shoelover in News Beat on Nov 15th, 2009

Jang Geun Suk was the big man on set of “You’re beautiful” today as his Chinese fan club provided lunch, snacks, coffee, and dessert for the entire staff and crew (around 100 people). The fan club not only sent a full course buffet but also presents and letters for their favorite star who reportedly sat down to read them one by one. This was an impressive feat by the fan club in China who coordinated everything between the fans in China and the Chinese student fans currently living in Korea through online correspondence and their website (www.keunsukchina.com). Jang Geun Suk’s agency hinted that there may be plans in the near future for the actor to venture into the Chinese market.

credit: seoulbeats

(I know the news' kinda late, but still want to post it coz i like this guy so much ^_^..and thank you everybody for the goodies..Esp.13infamyss..You're da best!!!)

I wish he would come to both the states, as well as Singapore! that would be totally awesome! :D

Guest seichan90

As all of you know, JGS left a message on his site around yesterday(or the day before).I translated the chinese subs from baidu after they translated it from the original post. Note: Translation is done to be as accurate as possible, but some may vary as it is translated from chinese subs @baidu.

Please do not repost this translation without proper credit.

Hello everyone, I am Jang Geun Suk

Recently, my messages are very frequent right?

In this place where Jang Geun Suk interacts with his fans,being able to see your thoughts and able to breathe together in one space ~ i like it very much.

Therefore, I will come often.

Actually..I don't have a lot of schedules..

So I will worry whether all of you will abandon me and have feelings for other artistes^^(just like the actions when one is in love..?)

I know that recently that the issue of planning the fan meeting and the making of fanclub has caused incessant worry and frustrations among the company and eels.

All of these are related to me,because of my responsibilty I have made my stand and decided to tell everybody.

Today I am writing this with an urgent mood (meaning impatient), for me the feeling is quite uncomfortable.

Firstly, the issue of the fanclub name

The opinions from many people are different and varying, so I feel that this cannot be done.

It's like everyone has their own way of evaluating things and their own way of looking at things.

Therefore they will have different views on something.

Recently, regarding this issue I have felt vexed but I want to choose the name that I like the most.

The most loving name as the fanclub name seems to be a good idea.

After all, the opinions from Eels are many

So I often read the messages that everyone has written on the notice board

I love the name Cri-J very much.

One thing that impressed me is that an Eel pointed out that it means the name of a fanclub that will never change its roots (meaning stay loyal)..So I must cherish this opinion well.

As for the word "Cri", honestly I feel that there are parts in which it is not suitable. But no matter how i see it, even if others do not understand the word "Cri", it is one thing that connects the Eels and Jang Geun Suk ~ like a secret code or password (VeeVee: Hee, this is cute)

If heard by others, they might make fun of it or laugh at it, but I feel that "Cri" is able to become something like a secret code between Eels and Jang Geun Suk. A medium that allows us to be connected.

"Cri-J" this admin name is created by me, by now everyone should know this, right?

My feelings towards our company and the Eels is deeper than to anyone else.

I believe that a fanclub named "Cri-J" can become something that protects and guards over the deep feelings in the bottom of our hearts and also the mutual trust that we have for each other.

Cri J... Is a space that JGS and Eels can communicate, a space with only us.

Secondly, is related to the fan meeting.

Maybe everyone has already known, I have started work recently. Working together with staff from the company in the same office. The whole day repeatedly taking part in planning developments and meetings.

When I was in HanYang University, I once bore the responsibility of a unit team leader for organising the school's celebratory event.

Just like organising the event,my personality is so that I will work hard on it once I have set my eyes on something and continue to work hard until it is completed.

All in all, everyone in charge of this fan meeting, including staff from Tree-J and myself ~ we have a big determination and enthusiasm in preparing this fanmeeting. The problems have also been discussed frequently yesterday.

Lets make a simple conclusion.

Of course, I would like to see the products of effort from everybody regarding the design(Note:should be talking about design of logo/banner/etc. not very sure sorry)

But as all of you know, actors like JGS have a lot of different types of fans and fan organizations. Then you should know that these fans are scattered(not in one united organization).

The purpose of Tree-J and the fanmeeting is to give a chance for these "scattered" Eels to group together in one place,and giving a chance for Eels to interact with JGS freely.

By doing this,we do not mean to disregard the "scattered" Eels' organisations,but rather to unite them. Like on the fanmeeting previously, uniting every Eel who loves an actor named Jang Geun Suk.

Rather than trying to outshine each other, the fan organisations should come as one and group together as fans of JGS.

Looking at the big-scale preparations by some large organizations (fanmade products and such), maybe the small-scale organisations will feel a sense of distance and worry. This is also one of the decisions I have made after considering the plight of these (small-scale) Eels.

Jang Geun Suk himself loves the Eels.

It is not that I favour which organization more or disregard any small-scale fanclubs. (He means to say that he won't play favouritism and loves all the Eels equally)

If you trust JGS and Love JGS, no matter who you are~I would like to give you a hug and my trust.

This FanMeet, compared to meetings from various groups, is more of a meeting of Eels who love JGS and purely a meeting of these loveable people and JGS, in which they can interact together.

Honestly, to recieve so many applications from fans, this is really unexpected. Not a small-scale Fanmeeting, but a large interaction between thousands. So it will be a little energy-consuming.

I also know that I am unable to satisfy everyone in some aspects. (Since it is so large-scale)

But everyone's love and trust for JGS ~ this is what I will never forget..

Not only myself, but the newly-formed Tree-J staff are also working hard day and night busying. Although there are many places in need of improvement, please forgive them.

Hopefully everyone can continue to grow regarding this~gathering experience like an adult~giving support to this company that can be trusted.

I believe in myself and the Tree-J staff.

I will continue to work hard. Please continue to wait for a little while.

Byebye~There is no bait this time

Thank u so so much! His message is so long and it makes me happy.

Can you permit me repost this message? I will remember write proper credit ;)

thanks a ton!! tht really helped...:) one more thing...im wondering why i can access his msgs...cause i've signed up at the website and all...but every time i try to access the msgs and enter my id and password there is this pop up in korean which im assuming says access denied comes up...im an overseas fan..is tht why tht is?? can some1 help pls?? :)

only if u are an official fanclub member then you can get to access to his msgs.

normal member only get to see the notices and profile i guess. u can refer to the notices in his website or here : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...114&st=8220

Thanks Veevee for the translations!

That was really a long message from JKS, and I wonder whats the meaning of Cri though (he said it's a code o_O)

Hope he doesnt tire himself out while making preparations for his upcoming events (:

Guest BBFislove

only if u are an official fanclub member then you can get to access to his msgs.

normal member only get to see the notices and profile i guess. u can refer to the notices in his website or here : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...114&st=8220

thanks tht helped....ahh one needs to pay in order to access stuff I see....hmmm....well i dont know any korean so it would be wasted on me anyway and plus I think a membership fee is a bit much...I wonder why a membership fee is being charged even? I mean the website is supposed to serve as a bridge between the fans and JGS right?? so why is a fee being charged for something that should be done out of freewill to keep in touch with the fan base......oh well u win some u lose some i guess!! Im content with just admiring him from afar lol!

Im just curious..but pls help me here...is this how it works in korea in general? like all the websites of stars charge for content access??

People can still access his site without becoming a full member. They can still write to him in the free board are and the fan letter area, just like what people usually did in forums. They can still see the profile, etc like posted in various forums.

It's just that becoming a full member, one has extra privilege, like reading his message, accessing his "private" pics and videos, etc.

(I'm thinking it could be somewhat like a guarantee that the people who have access to this stuff is his real fans... his anti-fans wouldn't pay money to become members right? So the odds are whatever he shares would be shared with his fans only.)

In short, becoming a member of the website gives people what they got when they became members to any forums...

becoming a full member will give them the access to become the real part of the fan club.

It's funny that there is this scene in YB dealing with this (ep 13). During the 100 point scene, MN was seen checking the fanclub site and in one of the translations I watched in youtube, one of the statistics shown is how much the fanclub fee. And she got to attend the fan meeting free of charge too! :lol: I wonder if Keun Suk will sing Fly Me to The Moon too during the fan meeting on Jan 31... :P

Guest pandaranda

thanks tht helped....ahh one needs to pay in order to access stuff I see....hmmm....well i dont know any korean so it would be wasted on me anyway and plus I think a membership fee is a bit much...I wonder why a membership fee is being charged even? I mean the website is supposed to serve as a bridge between the fans and JGS right?? so why is a fee being charged for something that should be done out of freewill to keep in touch with the fan base......oh well u win some u lose some i guess!! Im content with just admiring him from afar lol!

Im just curious..but pls help me here...is this how it works in korea in general? like all the websites of stars charge for content access??

It's not for content access only... Being part of a fanclub means they send you gifts and things, (like currently they're preparing to ship out official membership cards and JGS mousepads to paying members, and I think they will also send things like fanclub letters (well, Arashi's fanclub does anyway) etc. Sometimes you might get lucky and they'll send out autographs to a limited amount of fans. I'm not sure what JGS's fanclub will send, but you DO get gifts.) with shipping costs included in the fee (which is why international fans probably need to pay more), plus as a fan club member, you're entitled a spot at his fanmeets if you request of it. I think you also get the opportunity to buy official goods like T-shirts, penlights etc. (not sure if non-paying members can buy official goods =O). There's probably other perks, but I've never been in a fanclub before so I'm not sure, but it's definitely not about just about the website! =O

Guest xiaolajiao

first time posting in this thread. :)

I have links to share, i'm sorry if these have been shared before.(too lazy to backtrack)

But it wouldn't hurt to watch them again right?

:DDDD

[FANCAM] A.N.JELL JGS - What Do I Do

[FANCAM] A.N.JELL JGS - Goodbye

Is this live? anyone knows?

I've been replaying these 2 songs on my mp3 these few days. haha.

love his voice.

Perfect. He's my ideal guy. lol.

sorry for the randomness.

edit: first time posting, and i topped a page? *smiles*

Dont really have anything to share but let us go back to the Hong Gil Dong moment. :)

I fell in love with him after watching him as Prince changhwi :D

63959b7eabb76a3452822c479fbc6c90122.jpg

c8f2ac43c4af00_full.jpg

8efa2ab736e8f0_full.jpg

Omg, his smile and his serious look is pure hotness! :)

Guest jaimejgs

I have links to share, i'm sorry if these have been shared before.(too lazy to backtrack)

But it wouldn't hurt to watch them again right?

:DDDD

[FANCAM] A.N.JELL JGS - What Do I Do

[FANCAM] A.N.JELL JGS - Goodbye

Is this live? anyone knows?

hi xiaolajiao, these are fancams of the second mini concert that ANJELLs did. And yes, it was live. The clip of Sukkie singing GOODBYE here is actually a scene in episode 16.

Guest BBFislove

It's not for content access only... Being part of a fanclub means they send you gifts and things, (like currently they're preparing to ship out official membership cards and JGS mousepads to paying members, and I think they will also send things like fanclub letters (well, Arashi's fanclub does anyway) etc. Sometimes you might get lucky and they'll send out autographs to a limited amount of fans. I'm not sure what JGS's fanclub will send, but you DO get gifts.) with shipping costs included in the fee (which is why international fans probably need to pay more), plus as a fan club member, you're entitled a spot at his fanmeets if you request of it. I think you also get the opportunity to buy official goods like T-shirts, penlights etc. (not sure if non-paying members can buy official goods =O). There's probably other perks, but I've never been in a fanclub before so I'm not sure, but it's definitely not about just about the website! =O

@ shiro401 and pandaranda.....thanks for clearing that up! was wondering what a membership fee would entail....still think its strange....but it does not sound like a bad deal if u throw in all the things u mentioned!

Guest xiaolajiao

@ednacutie: you're welcome. :)

@jaimejgs: I knew it!!! His voice is so so so perfect. Soothing. :wub: but didnt he sing what do i do on episode 16? lol. im confused.