Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Space Shower Networks Inc.

2022-04-15 by rehow

Space Shower Networks Inc. Special Plus April recommended artist is Jang Keun Suk We will deliver plenty of interviews to unravel the full album “Blooming” for the first time in about 5 years! In addition, there are also questions and answers tha

[Special Plus April recommended artist is Jang Keun Suk] We will deliver plenty of interviews to unravel the full album “Blooming” for the first time in about 5 years! In addition, there are also questions and answers that approach the origin of “Gun-chan”!
……………………………………………………………………………………………

Jang Keun Suk’s special program “Jang Keun Suk” Blooming “Special” on Space Shower TV Plus, a music channel operated by Space Shower Networks Inc. (President: Yoshito Hayashi, Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo) Will be broadcast from 21:00 on Saturday, April 30th.

d2929-2003-deb70dc227e14c2767b0-0.jpgs32

“Jang Keun Suk” Blooming “Special” Photo by Kim Tae Koo

After being discharged, Jang Keun Suk showed his energetic activities by resuming artist activities from last year and releasing three singles, “Emotion”, “Amagoi” and “Day by day”. And on March 30th this year, the full album “Blooming” will be released for the first time in about 5 years! It is a piece filled with hopeful messages suitable for the new season of spring.

With such a long-awaited full album, Jang Keun Suk appeared in Special Plus! Recommended for April! The special program “Jang Keun Suk” Blooming “Special”, which welcomed him as an artist, will be broadcast from 21:00 on Saturday, April 30th. Includes an interview to unravel the album and “Gun-chan stares at you! Questions and answers” that approaches your private life and facial expressions. As an artist, as Jang Keun Suk, he will fascinate various aspects of the program.

d2929-2003-562f102256c68c12e4ac-1.jpgs32

Photo by Kim Tae Koo

The new songs “Running Time”, “If” and “True face” recorded in the album are also written by himself, and the first song of the album “Running Time” is waiting for me. He said in an interview that he expressed the relationship between fans and listeners, and revealed his feelings for the fans. Also, in this work, he is involved in a lot of production, and he makes us feel particular about everything from sound to artwork, and various secret stories of production pop out for each song. Now that he has overcome the barriers separated by his passion for music, his passion for fans, and the influence of military service and corona over the past five years, he has just made “Blooming” as one piece, “Beautiful plum blossoms withstanding snow”. Everything is in bloom. Don’t miss the whole interview.

d2929-2003-201aec881541694ca8c1-2.jpgs32

Photo by Kim Tae Koo

In addition, there is also a must-see scene for Unagi-chan (fan’s name) where you can enjoy the lovely “Gun-chan” looking at the camera in “Gun-chan stares! One question one-answer”. You can get a glimpse of the original facial expressions that are different from the artist’s side, such as “Is the ideal date camping or hokansu?” Don’t miss the broadcast of Jang Keun Suk’s work and Special Plus, which is full of his charm!

[Program information]

“Jang Keun Suk” Blooming “Special”
-Broadcast schedule-Saturday, April 30 21: 00-21: 30
Program HP: http://sstv.jp/jks
[Related program]
“Jang Keun Suk Special”
-Broadcast schedule-4/18 (Monday) 13: 30-14: 30
4/30 (Sat) 20: 00-21: 00
For more information on this release:
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000002003.000002929.html

https://re-how.net/all/1832284/#start-content

Soda Magazine March 2022

20 Wednesday Apr 2022

278901820_1663207100691661_3803868189006

I want to convey hope

Still fluent in Japanese, he mixes honest conversation and humor in the way Geun Chan is used to.

Jang Keun Suk, who is about to release his full album "Blooming" after 5 years, is here to announce the start of spring.
After completing two years of alternative military service, Jang Geun Suk has resumed his activities as an artist from 2021. About 5 years later, he releases his full-length album Blooming.

- First I asked him about the meaning of the name "Blossoming".

"I talked to the staff about when I should release the album. Initially, it was suggested to release in December or January. However, it took me a little longer to prepare it. I thought that the March release would better fit the outlook and atmosphere of hope that I want to express on the album, so we chose March.

Some texts are related to flowers, and as we know, there are many different types of flowers. Each flower has its own color, shape and smell. The image of different colors expresses different emotions in Jang Geun Suk's worldview. However, it fits well with the season."

- The song that introduces the album, the mid-tempo song "Running Through Time" is a relaxing and uplifting song. JKS also contributed to the lyrics.

“Since I resumed my activities last year, the period of not seeing my friends live continues. Of course, when I say friends, I mean my fans. I made Zvezda (the first single) because I couldn't meet my friends and I was overwhelmed with a sense of loneliness. However, it's not about feeling alone, because I can't meet them yet. It contains the hope that the day when we meet will be closer, so we do not just wait, but let's go step by step and look forward together in anticipation of this day.

It's not about loneliness, it's about optimism. It took me about an hour to write the text? I just had to follow the tune, let's write! I thought about it, even if I'm sitting on a chair during lunch, I'm not making much progress. I usually become more efficient at night. I used to finish texts in 10 minutes. The time I spend writing lyrics is always different. However, in many cases, the words come out naturally when I want to say something.”

- You said that you did something during the recording to sing better.

“When I was recording Romashka, I felt that something was missing. I wanted to create a slightly more sensual atmosphere, so I thought about what to do during the recording. Then a drink caught my attention. Lol, I brought some whiskey, drank it, and then I was able to sing with more feeling. I was surprised that all the staff were really happy with the result. I also had so much fun dancing in the studio. The name is Chamomile, but perhaps the real name should be Whiskey. Lol. I never drank alcohol the day before recording, but this time my voice sounded normal even though I drank it halfway through the recording (laughs). "

- For him, who usually likes to drink, refreshing himself with alcohol during recording can be effective. Is this what you need to have when registering?

“The day before I check in, I eat and drink a lot. It is very important to drink so you don't get dehydrated. I usually use headphones in the studio, but for live performances I use internal headphones that I ordered from the USA. Without them, I cannot register. The short cable makes it difficult to move around the recording booth, but I have a lot of confidence in my headphones. I want to add that more than 10 years have passed since I recorded the song "Can You Hear Me". It was the soundtrack to a drama (Beethoven's Virus).

At that time, I had not yet debuted as a singer and was not used to it. The recording booth was small and I was afraid to sing alone. Because I was very nervous at the time, I drank some alcohol before recording the song. After that, I never drank alcohol while recording. This time I did it during the recording of "Daisies" in order to convey emotions with my voice and find a good rhythm."

- You said that hope is the theme of Time Runner and the whole album.

"Each song has its own mood and story, but on this album, I want to express hope. I thought about the days when I couldn't meet my fans. I couldn't go to Japan, I couldn't have a real offline show, and the wait continued. It's the same with eels (nickname of his fans) I think they wait and feel lonely after a day at work, the most important thing for me was to convey the hope that we will meet again.

Along with hope, I also want to convey Jang Geun Suk's worldview. Jang Geun Suk's previous image was something of a provocatively dancing to the music in clubs, and the DOS character... Ah! I'm pretty dos even now lol. Anyway, this is the first album in 5 years, so what new sensibility has Jang Geun Suk developed in these 5 years? Am I an adult? "What does Jang Geun Suk want to say now that he's thirty years old?" I thought. More than an aggressive image, I wanted fans to be able to think about the story behind each song as they walked alone and listened to songs on their phones.

I wanted just such an album. To be honest, I still don't know if I have grown, but I have grown from who I was 5 years ago. I have tried so many challenges in the past, I have always raced with impatience, I think I have been in such an atmosphere. However, Jang Geun Suk is now as relaxed as he is on this album, walking slowly and singing. I seem to have more time to rest than before. As expected, I enjoyed a long break during my two years of military service."

- Men in Korea cannot avoid military service. He has been working as a social worker since 2018 and was fired in 2020.

“I have been active since I became a child actor at 5 and have not had a moment of rest for 26 years. I've always worked since I was a kid, always checking "What's the next program?" There was no time to rest. These 2 years were the moment of the first turning point in my life. Maybe that moment was an opportunity to change yourself.... I've always said. Even in interviews and in real life, I have always been the main character. During these 2 years, I learned to listen to other people's stories. It was very difficult, but I wanted to become a person who can hear the stories of others. I don't know if it has to do with growing up, but it was the biggest change for me."

- Show business, in which he was absent for 2 years, has taken on a new form. Immediately after returning from military service, he gave a live online concert.

“When I held my first online concert in 2020, I hoped that the coronavirus would end soon. However, online live performances continue to happen and I feel very lonely. When I was on stage in the past, the fans listened to my songs and cheered for me. Isn't that the foundation? This natural situation has become unnatural. I have already made a live broadcast online.

I was alone on the stage, there were about 30 employees, and I was afraid of these 30 people. I was not at all afraid of the 50,000 people in front of me. Of course, I could see the reaction of the fans on the tablet, but in fact there were 30 employees in front of me, who were working, giving the same instructions "yes, room 2, room 3...", and it made me feel alone. I can't forget what it's like to look into the eyes of the audience from the stage, talk together, breathe the same air. As an artist, I miss playing live. I still can’t get used to online performances.”

- I also want to be Geun Chan in the future.

It has been 10 years since "You Are Beautiful" became a hit in Asia. What has changed in these 10 years and what will happen in the next 10 years. What are your thoughts on this...

“10 years ago I didn’t rest, I had a lot of self-confidence, I also had a strong love for myself. Was my image like this? Now I feel like everything is fine even when I'm not running. While running, the person next to me can overtake me. I like to run with someone, if I win it's ok that the other person wins next time and I want to share different stories together. Ah, I really want to win with this album!

I don't know what will happen in the next 10 years, but I want to be forty soon. When I was 29, I thought that nothing would change when I turned 30. However, I think that by the age of 40 I will have more experience and more relaxing moments than I do now. I think I still have a lot to do in my life.”

- “Until forty years is still far away, you are already thirty. Geun Chan's affectionate nickname is still in use, what do you think?

“I haven’t debuted as a singer yet, it was my first time in Japan and I was so happy when my fans gave me the nickname Geun Chan. I want to have it for the rest of my life. Now even the Japanese, who are not my fans, call me that. It's a memory I created with Japanese eels, so I want to be called Geun Chan even when I'm 70 or 80 years old."

Italian translation: Eva CountryBlueBerry
Translation from italian google

https://jangkeunsukitalia.wordpress.com/2022/04/20/articolo-soda-magazine-di-marzo-2022/

[Video] JKS’ message to ‘Blooming’ special program viewers on SPACE SHOWER TV Plus

April 23, 2022 by tenshi_akuma (Japan)

English translation: tenshi_akuma
Hello, viewers! I’m Jang Keun Suk. What I’m into most now is painting. That’s because I had the opportunity of painting for a bonus video of my new album the other day, and it was more fun than I thought before doing it. I want you to know about it too. Please look forward to the broadcast.

Jang Geun Suk will start accepting tickets for Lawson in advance from April 23rd, with the event taking place in Japan on June 3rd and 4th.

JKS_LIVE470.jpg

[Korean Entertainment News]

The other day, he released his first full-length album "Blooming" in about 5 years, and the LINE MUSIC album took first place on the weekly chart, and the title song "Time Run" also took first place on the daily LINE MUSIC Top 100 song chart. and Oricon. Chang Goon-suk ranked 3rd in the daily rankings for the first time.

Lawson's tickets for "2022 JANG KEUN SUK FAN MEETING" "We'll Meet Again" held at Tokyo Garden Theater on June 3 (Friday) and 4 (Saturday) will start.

A long-awaited visit to Japan for the first time in about 4 years and 4 months since February 11, 2018, which was the final performance of the Japanese tour, which was the last before leaving for the army. Jang Keun Suk himself is looking forward to this event, because he could not come to Japan for a long time due to his military service and the coronavirus. Gunsuk, who remotely appeared on Japanese TV programs while unable to come to Japan, showed fluency in Japanese and the ability to speak, but what kind of appearance he will show at the fan meeting for the first time in a long time, and what songs will be shown Expectations are rising.

Tickets will be accepted by Lawson Ticket from 17:00 on Saturday, April 23rd. It's almost sold out, so if you're interested, take this opportunity to check it out.

■ Overview
performances FAN MEETING JANG GUN SUK 2022 "We'll Meet Again"
Schedule: June 3, 2022 (Friday) 19:00 Start / June 4, Saturday (Saturday) 16:00 Start
Venue: Tokyo Garden Theater
Price: all seats assigned 12,000 yen (tax included)
Organizer: Frau International Co., Ltd.
Special event website: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/meet_again/

■ Lawson Ticket Primary Advance (Lottery) Application Deadline
: April 23, 2022 (Sat) 17:00 - April 27 (Wed) 23:59
Winning announcement: April 29, 2022 (Fri) 15:00
Limited number of tickets: up to 4 tickets per performance 1
application page: https://l-tike.com/jks

◆ Official site information
■ Official website of Jang Geun Suk, Japan: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/
■ Official Twitter of Jang Geun Suk, Japan: https://twitter.com/jksjapan
■ Official Jang Geun Suk LINE: https://lin.ee/hFhBkk0
■ Jang Geun Suk's official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_asia_prince_jks/
■ Jang Geun Suk Universal Music official website: https://www.universal-music.co.jp/jang-Keunsuk/

■ Jang Geun Suk's album "Blooming" won first place on LINE MUSIC Top 100!

■ Jang Geun Suk comes to Japan for the first time in about 4 years and 4 months! The event will be held at Tokyo Garden Theater in June!

Translation from Japanese google
https://www.koari.net/attention/118199/

craft_42 twitter 04/23/2022
Saturday
April 2022
Posted by jksitalia in photo

20220423_122148.jpg?w=1058

It has been four and a half years since I went to Japan.
I couldn't meet two years after serving in the army
it was a pity
Finally, for the first time in four and a half years
we can meet!!
Incredible

It's been a long time since the plane
I'm waiting for the moment when I walk through Japan
I feel like the time is too late
"I will go even if a typhoon comes"
"It's okay if the plane shakes"

Please wait a long time
Thank you very much!!
If you're a fan you can't see the people you support
There is loneliness
I wonder if I forgot...
But believe in Jang Geun Suk
Wait, please
Thank you! ️

A new story starts in June
Choosing to be an eel
It will be more aggressive!
I promise!!
Everyone!!
See you later !!

Jang Keun Suk Japanese Debut Single #1 on Oricon Chart "Prove Geun Suk's Power"

20110428104032769.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Staren Kim Ji-yi] Hallyu star Jang Geun-suk's Japanese debut single "Let me cry" took first place on the Oricon Daily Chart on its first day of release, showing signs of great success.

The first single, "Let me cry", released on the 27th, sold 56,923 copies on the 27th and won the No. This figure represents the number of actual purchases, reflecting the popularity of Hallyu star Jang Geun Suk.

Jang Geun Suk's propaganda was predicted even before it was released. "Let Me Cry" previously surpassed 150,000 pre-orders and topped the booking chart of HMV, a well-known Japanese music site.

In response, Jang Geun Suk did not hide his joy, saying, “Even though the release of the single was delayed, I think it is the result of the expectation and support of many fans. I want to thank the fans." He also promised his fans better performances and better songs in the future.

Meanwhile, as part of Jang Geun Suk's 2011 Asian tour 'THE CRI SHOW', Jang Geun Suk plans to tour Asian countries such as Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan and Shanghai.

Translation from Korean google

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/014/0002430680?lfrom=twitter

It's been a while since I found Gun-chan's footprints
★ 276-2 Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu

Looking at the map of Conest, it seems that there is a supermarket near it

Jang Keun Suk doing rough shopping ... It's already summer in Korea

SN-YXxPB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk talked about simple everyday life .  Jang Keun Suk posted the phrase << shopping >> and a photo on his Instagram story on the 27th.  In the photo, Jang Geun Suk is holding a plastic bag in the style of a white T-shirt, half rolls and slippers.  The deep blue sky and his clothes make us feel the atmosphere of Korea, which is all summer.  The rough atmosphere of Jang Geun Suk brings smiles to the audience.

Jang Keun Suk released his first full-length album "Blooming >> in about 5 years and  peaked at number 1 on the LINE MUSIC Weekly Albums Chart, and the title song "Running Time" on the LINE MUSIC Top 100 Songs.  3rd place in Oricon daily rankings for the first time.  He will also be holding '2022 JANG KEUNSUK FAN MEETING > << We'll meet again' at Tokyo Garden Theater on June 3 (Friday) and June 4 (Saturday). 

https://korepo.com/archives/1110065

JANG KEUN SUK X'mas Online Fan Meeting 2020 ~ Always With U ~ (Japanese Subtitle Version) | home drama channel

shLB_kRY?format=jpg&name=360x360

Jang Geun Suk's online fan meeting for Japan held on December 19, 2020 will be televised for the first time! After serving as a social service agent for about two years in May 2020, the hashtags "Welcome back, JKS" and "#Welcome back, Gong-chan" dominate the 1st and 2nd place trend on the day of convocation cancellation. in Japan . This testified to the hot excitement.

This event is planned for Japan and will be held in Japanese. Live broadcast from South Korea on this day. The concept of the event is a Christmas party with fans. Fans were entertained at various venues, including Yasik Time, where they prepared holiday meals recommended by Gunsuk. It was an early Christmas present for Japanese fans who were unable to meet due to the impact of the coronavirus.

https://www.homedrama-ch.com/series/S77813

Message from Jang Keun Suk about Wikitree's 12th Anniversary Celebration!!

o0828103615110050547.jpg?caw=800

"Greetings from JKS to WIKITREE for its 12th anniversary. sub english @장근석 Jang Keun-suk" on YouTube

12 years of Wikitri
Congratulations from the bottom of my heart
I am also browsing the wiki
I have a lot of information.
We will continue to provide good articles and useful information to many people.
Thank you.
Congratulations again. 

https://ameblo.jp/tantyann/entry-12740078308.html