Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Jang Geun Suk is looking forward to appearing on "I Tried To Compare Tonight" for the first time in 4 years on the 15th! "He's a handsome guy who gets overwhelmed even if you disguise it."

e8LJjHey?format=jpg&name=900x900

Jang Geun Suk revealed his daily life. On the 13th, Jang Geun Suk posted the photo without comment on his Instagram. Jang Geun Suk in the photo shows off natural charm by pairing black pants with an ivory polo shirt. Even if you wear a mask, you will find many nice guys.

Fans who saw the photos commented, "Thank you Gun-chan today," "Gun-chan honey," and "Bien is cool today too." On the other hand, Jang Geun Suk has appeared for the first time in four years on “Tokui, Goto, Beautiful SHELLII and Yoshino Sashihara Compared Tonight,” which will air on NTB from 9:00 pm on September 15th. They say they will. showcasing their signature dishes in the open kitchen at home and in the kitchen studio, and fan expectations are rising.

Translation from Japanese google

https://korepo.com/archives/997472

Jang Geun Suk held a "Photo Sharing Exhibition"! Donate 170 million won with fans

jks-2.jpg

[Korean Entertainment News]

The 9th Photo Exhibition was held to celebrate actor Jang Geun Suk's birthday.

The 9th Jang Geun Suk Birthday Memorial Photo Exhibition was held on the 10th and 11th to coincide with his lunar birthday. The exhibition was held online, just like last year, with a video posted on the Cri-J YouTube channel of Jang Geun Suk's official Korean fan club to prevent the spread and infection of the new coronavirus.

Since 2013, Jang Geun Suk's annual birthday photography exhibit is a fan-sponsored event to bring to life the value of “sharing” that he values most. It records Jang Geun Suk's year from the fans' point of view, and also has a deep meaning that he and his fans will unite and continue to do good deeds through donations.

This exhibit consisted of photographs taken at the Cri-J fan club and fan art recruited from fans, and provided many points to view. Jang Geun Suk visited the venue on the 10th, the day of the event, and made an important time to chat with fans from all over the world on Instagram.

He expressed his delicate comments and heartfelt gratitude to each of the fan works, showing his unwavering love for his fans and expressing his emotions. Especially this year, Jang Geun Suk donated 10 million won, and even donations from fans who agreed with his intentions reached a total of 175 million won, exemplifying proper fan culture.

Starting with the 20 million won raised by Jang Geun Suk and fans for the first time in 2013, a total of 680 million won will be donated to Nanshan-in, Puyi Garden, Ai no Katatsumuri, Gyoyukai, etc. to love the places we need them. , and consistently make a good impact, while realizing the value of "sharing." Revenue of 175 million won will be delivered to localities in need this year as well.

The affiliated office stated, “Jang Geun Suk actively participated in the exhibition to meet fans who worked together to celebrate his birthday in a difficult situation due to the impact of the novel coronavirus. This year I would also like to thank you for your donation. fans who shared their ambitions with him. "

jks1.jpg

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk and the official Korean fan club Cri-J have been doing good deeds for the fan club for 10 years, while continuing with constant donations and services such as Nanshan-in, Aishinen, Ai no Katatsumuri, Gallbladder Association and charcoal. delivery I am leading. Each year, they build a mature fandom through donations and set a social example.

Photo courtesy of AG Corporation

Korean entertainment and trend information site KOARI

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/103558/

• Like 1

How wonderful that Jang Geun Suk is taking the time to attend an art exhibition! The interest in modern painting is great, because Jang Geun Suk draws well himself.

E_P0Pv8WQAYb_hG?format=jpg&name=small

E_P0RUOWEAMALbB?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTy75Ecl50C/?utm_medium=copy_link

Actor Jang, who contributed to Fire Safety in South Korea,
participated in a relay support of 2021 Metaverse Seoul Safe Hanmadang
sponsored by Fire and Disaster Headquarters.

Shall we go and see Actor Jang together?!!

http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/category/from-jks

A classic love theme in Asian love films, from marriage first to love later to a love story that transcends time.

Millions of TV series are broadcast every year around the world to meet the entertainment needs of billions of people. The perfect wedding is an episode that appears on any TV show. But will the couple's path to this marriage be planted with roses or thorns? Each character has its own story, someone signed a marriage contract, someone was lucky enough to be a couple with young children.

Let's take a look at the classic marriage motives in dramas!

1. Both sides live under the same roof.

Grandparents have a saying that "a man and a woman are incompatible with each other," that is, men and women should not be close before marriage. However, in dramas, especially Chinese-language films, the writers seem to like to create awkward situations in order to get the two main characters to live under the same roof, thereby fostering a relationship, love between two people, to come to a happy ending.

4643f908a04a4914105b.jpg

Photographer Seo Joon (Jang Geun Suk) and gardener Jung Han (YoonA) live under the same roof in the movie "Rain of Love" .

2c7c9b37c2752b2b7264.jpg

Superstar Hwang Taecyeon (Jang Geun Suk) and new group member Go Minam (Park Shin Hye) live together in ANJELL's dorm in "You're Beautiful" ...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://m.baomoi.com/motif-yeu-duong-kinh-dien-o-phim-ngon-tinh-chau-a-tu-cuoi-truoc-yeu-sau-den-chuyen-tinh-vuot-thoi-gian/c/40217597.epi

ksound-music_academy

The director has put a lot of effort into preparation in recent months. Jang Geun Suk's Japanese album is finally out. This time I was involved in writing the B-side song Smoky, including the title track "Emotion", which the director worked on in May. Hope they love you.

o0828081815001470789.jpg?caw=800

Brewing coffee is a responsible and exciting process, especially when it is brewed by Jang Geun Suk! As always, our beloved artist is unusually sweet, handsome and infinitely charming. Thank you for the wonderful video, it lifts your spirits great.

E_UsbXOXIAsI7tz?format=jpg&name=small

E_Usc_4XsAMQqk8?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1H4KmFCa3/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Blob 1

20210901-cg-950x633.jpg

Jang Geun Suk, the reason his popularity continues to grow even after his return, is a "new look" demonstrated by his energetic singing activity.

Kaori Nishimon 2021.09.15

Jang Geun Suk, a popular Korean actor who is called "Gun Chan" in Japan. He has the face of an artist and is also active in musical activities.

After two years of service as a social agent in 2020, he returned to the entertainment world and finally resumed full-scale musical activity in March 2021. Introduced as the first reboot, "Star" proved its continued popularity by peaking at number one on the LINE MUSIC Live Chart.

This time, I would like to look back at Jang Geun Suk's activities as an artist after his return.

Active work that doesn't make you feel empty

Jang Geun Suk started singing in Japan in 2010. The first single, "Let me cry", first appeared on the Oricon Singles Chart, and the subsequently released first album, "Just Crazy", also made its first appearance on the Oricon Albums Chart. This was the first feat of a male overseas solo performer.

"Let me cry" ends with the band's sound and also ends with an ending reminiscent of the bandman's role in the Korean SBS / 2009 drama "You Are Beautiful", which determined his popularity. big. Since then, Jang Geun Suk has been fascinated by his fans, showing various performances as a singer.

Jang Geun Suk, who has been a singer for over 10 years, will go to military service in 2018, which all Korean men will be able to complete. It is said that it is difficult to maintain the same popularity returning from the "empty" period given at the peak of popularity, and Jang Geun Suk has a "empty" period of 3 months longer than active soldiers as a social service agent.

But when he returned two years later, the empty timeline didn't seem to matter. The first relaunched song "Star" mentioned above ended with a wet ballad that reminded me of Jang Geun Suk singing while staring at the stars, as the title suggests, and showed solid popularity with a good start. The lyrics "Because the stars can't shine alone / We light each other with faint hope" seems to be a message to the fans who have been waiting for us.

The next "Emotion", released in May, has a bright sound different from the wet "Star" and is a danceable yet mature song. The music video was produced by Jang Geun Suk himself, and he paid particular attention to the details of the scene, such as long turns. On May 19th and 20th, "Emotion" was ranked # 1 in the LINE MUSIC real-time and daily charts. The packaged single is also ranked 4th in the Oricon weekly rankings.

Jang Geun Suk's music video "Emotion"

The title track of the first single "Amekoi", released for two consecutive months on August 4, his 34th birthday, is a song that Jang Geun Suk himself contributed to not only writing, but also writing ... from the title, it's a love song with lyrics that remind me of my old lover when I thought about rain. "Amekoi" is ranked # 1 in daytime and real time and # 2 on the LINE MUSIC weekly chart, while the packaged single is ranked # 4 on the Oricon weekly charts.

Jang Geun Suk Music Video "Amagoi"

https://realsound.jp/2021/09/post-859545.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Production for Girls' Generation's Sooyoung x Jang Geun Suk's drama 'Accidental Country Diary' falls through

AKP STAFF

1631680545-befunky-collage.jpg

On September 15 KST, it was reported that the production for Kakao TV's drama 'Accidental Country Diary', starring Jang Geun Suk and Girls' Generation's Sooyoung, has fallen through. Despite completing their cast lineup, the production for the drama was ultimately cancelled due to various circumstances, prior to filming.

'Accidental Country Diary' is about a vetenarian who gets thrown into a palm-sized rural village overnight. The vetenarian is then forced to suddenly adapt to the sudden 'country life', and he rekindles with a childhood friend as a new romance begins in their adult years. This drama was slated to mark Jang Geun Suk's return project after he was discharged from mandatory military service in June of last year, as well as Sooyoung's first new small-screen project since the drama 'Run On'. As of now, 'Accidental Country Diary' will not continue to proceed in production.

Jang Geun Suk and Sooyoung are currently reviewing different projects.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/production-for-girls-generations-sooyoung-x-jang-geun-suks-drama-accidental-country-diary-falls-through

Jang Geun Suk: Approximately 30 square meters, 6 refrigerators produced "Custom Kitchen" Tonight, Imakura appears for the first time in 4 years

September 15, 2021

001_size6.jpg

Korean actor and singer Jang Geun Suk will be a guest on "Konya kurabete mita" (Nippon TV, Wednesday, 9:00 pm), which airs on September 15th. Mr. Gunsuk appeared on the program for the first time in four years.

The non-standard kitchen, which is estimated at 30 square meters and has 6 refrigerators for different purposes, will be shown on television for the first time.

In addition, Mr. Gunsuk said, “I want the home kitchen to serve more people,” and opened a new dining kitchen (about 50 square meters) to visitors eight months ago. In addition to the kitchen counter, with a total length of 5 meters, made of stainless steel, there is also a workstation with a high-end skeleton piano, and in the studio people say, "This is like a drama!"

On the same day, a guest will appear chained to "homemade rice". Kaori Matsumoto, gold medalist at the London Olympics, talks about an unbalanced diet of sweets, and Evelyn Mawuli, Tokyo Olympic silver medalist in basketball, talks about eating at singles camp.

Inoue Sakura, who was a hot topic on the program, will also talk about how she buys herself an award under the Tiffany luxury brand.

https://mantan-web.jp/amp/article/20210915dog00m200043000c.html?__twitter_impression=true

Participation from Korea seemed to be very fun Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes I hope you can visit the studio next time Folded hands The state of shooting will be posted on STAFF BLOG at a later date Smiling face with 3 hearts Thank you to all the performers and staff!

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Jang Geun Suk is so cool you can even see him brew coffee .. "I want to have a drink with you" (with video)

E_WQqMMXoAMpTBp?format=png&name=small

E_WQsRlWYAYsN_W?format=jpg&name=large

E_WQuG7XMAARQRH?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

E_WQv_WWUAUQrG2?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1H4KmFCa3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jang Geun Suk posted the proposal and video "Drip Coffee- #daybyday" on his Instagram on the 15th. The video shows Jang Geun Suk pouring hot water into drip coffee. He was wearing a mustard-colored sweater, and he entertained the viewer with an admiring expression on his face: "The aroma is really good!", Smelling the aroma of coffee with his hands.

Internet users who saw this replied, “I want to have a drink with you,” “I want you to put this down,” and “I would like to deliver the flavor.”

https://korepo.com/archives/998362

• Like 1

“I tried to compare tonight” Jang Geun Suk reveals a luxurious new home! 6 refrigerators and 2 kitchens ... Introducing your favorite Japanese products

Kstyle September 16, 2021

r.580x0

Photo = Jang Geun Suk, Japan. Official Twitter.

Jang Geun Suk appeared on "I tried to compare tonight" for the first time in four years and got attention.

Jang Geun Suk, a Korean star who is particularly fond of homemade rice, appeared on the Japanese TV show “Tokui, Goto, Beautiful SHELLY and Yoshino Sashihara Compared Tonight,” aired on the 15th.

Jang Geun Suk, who met him remotely from South Korea, said he hadn't been to Japan for a while and said he was performing online. When Football Hour host Terumoto Goto asked about love, he laughed at him, saying, "I didn't hear it because of the bad radio waves."

Jang Geun Suk, who cares about kitchens, revealed that he has two kitchens in his new home and opened the interior to the public. There were 6 refrigerators around the spacious kitchen, which surprised the MC. In the refrigerator, which has a large amount of ingredients, you can cook side dishes, kimchi, as well as various types of meat and fish to cook right away, even if friends suddenly come.

There were some ingredients he didn't know, and when the octopus came out of the fridge, he laughed as if he was surprised, "Why is this?" In addition, he introduced Japanese products, saying “I love Kewpie mayonnaise,” although I always have a few mayonnaise. I felt a love of cooking because of the big smile I showed when I said "I'm happy" in front of 130 kinds of spices.

The second kitchen was an exquisite space with a stainless steel stand where frame pianos and guitars were placed, and musical work such as composition was also possible. He said he would cook here for a friend and skillfully cooked mixed rice with eggplant and minced meat, kimchi jigae with rice broth and steak. He had no existing recipes and used his own menu and seasonings as he chose, but his friends were very happy with the dishes and he had an extraordinary flair.

He said he would cook for his friends once a month with an overseas concept, and posted a photo of the yakitori taken at home. However, after that, he posted a photo of a house full of smoke, and was confused, which made him laugh. In addition, Jang Geun Suk was delighted that the hosts talked about their favorite Japanese frying pan, saying, "The puffing pans are very cheap and very good." I presented this.

After the show, Jang Geun Suk's official Twitter account in Japan said, “What was your comparison tonight? Gun-chan, who seems to have had a lot of fun with South Korea's participation. Hope you can visit the studio next time. Filming took place at STAFF BLOG later. Thanks to all the performers and the team! ”, And an excerpt of the program was released. The photo shows Jang Geun Suk with a smile, as well as a frying pan and a frying pan.

Not only did the fans who watched the program said, "It was great to see the new home and kitchen," "It was a happy time," and "I want you to come to the studio next time." This has become a big topic. how he entered the trend.

Translate from Japanese google

https://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2176734&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk and Sooyoung in "Accidental Country Diary": why did they cancel their stars?

Unexpectedly, "Accidental Country Diary" was supposed to be the return of Jang Geun Seik, "Prince of Asia," to Korean dramas.

L5JZG27YHFDJXB76XHWQC4VEZ4.jpg

Sep 15, 2021

In August 2021, it was announced that Jang Geun Seuk and Sooyoung were considering taking the lead on the Accidental Country Diary. A month later, unfortunately for fans who were in awe of the couple and the much-touted return of "Prince of Asia", K-media confirms that the Korean actors will not be starring.

As for the reason for the failure of the negotiations, it was first reported that the reason was the alleged cancellation of the K-drama.

However, a source from it clarified what actually happened to the long-awaited romantic comedy project and the roles of famous Korean actors.

Accidental Country Diary: What Happened?

On the morning of September 15 (KTS), JTBC News reported that production plans for the Accidental Country Diary had failed due to unexplained circumstances. Hence, there would be no starring roles for SNSD idol actress Sooyoung and Jang Geun Suk.

Shortly thereafter, a representative from Kakao Entertainment clarified that what the media reported was not entirely true. Although there were no further talks with Korean translators, production was progressing towards the start of filming, scheduled for summer or spring.

Who will star in the drama?

Cocoa said the Accidental Country Diary is currently in the process of selecting actors to bring the story to life. No further details were disclosed.

What is "Accidental Country Diary" about?

Based on the eponymous web romance novel, the drama tells the story of a Seoul man who meets a policewoman during his time in the countryside.

Jang Geun Suk's return to drama

The 34-year-old star will return to Korean dramas after news of the collapse of negotiations over the production of "Accidental Country Diary". His most recent project was Switch: Change the World, a series about lawyers, released in May 2018.

Han Ye Ri Said to Jang Keun Suk.. "You've gained weight!"  [Switch Ep 1]

Translation from spanish google

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/09/15/jang-geun-seuk-y-sooyoung-en-unexpected-country-diary-por-que-cancelaron-sus-estelares/

An unforgettable live CrownNight with star Jang Geun-suk
'Keun Night Keun Night'
Behind the scenes of the online concert
Check out Naver Post

Jang Geun Suk, Astonution Opens Luxury Home Kitchen With 6 Refrigerators

E_dwj-tWYAAnOUl?format=jpg&name=large

Korean actor Jang Geun Suk will appear on NTV's "Konya kurabete mita" (every Wednesday from 9am) on the 15th. The home's kitchen and a second purpose-built kitchen were opened to the public.

Jang Geun Suk introduces 6-fridge home cooking

Gunsuk, who has appeared on the series for the first time in four years, appeared remotely from South Korea and showed his kitchen, which he moved about two years ago.

Gunsuk's kitchen, who is said to be in the business of cooking, has 3 IHs and 5 gas stoves, for example, showcasing his professional cooking on Instagram. The 6 refrigerators store over 130 types of condiments, of the largest containing “ingredients you can make” for drinks, wine and kimchi. Every time Gunsuk introduced them, the studio was surprised: "Wow."

Jang Geun Suk, Cooking Fascination - "I look forward to finding my own recipe."

In addition, Gunsuk also opened the dining kitchen, which was built eight months ago. Behind the stainless steel counter, Gunsuk also demonstrated his cooking in the second kitchen, where various kitchen utensils were lined up.

“I have no recipe for cooking. It's nice to find your recipe by imagining yourself, ”he said. "It's easy to eat outside." Do you have time to eat overseas food with friends about once a month based on the overseas concept? ".. (Edition of Modelpress)

Info: NTV

https://mdpr.jp/k-enta/amp/2772623?__twitter_impression=true

What cute and funny photos! Jang Geun Suk is tired after an intense workout and is resting, wiping off his sweat. He's incredibly charming and touching in these photos. What a fine fellow he is that he maintains excellent athletic form every day, even on the Chuseok holiday!

o0828099115003321211.jpg?caw=800

o0818103915003327376.jpg

o0828102915003327384.jpg?caw=800

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_24UYFJPu/?utm_medium=copy_link