Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

At the request of Mnet viewers, we have carefully selected popular masterpieces of drama! Park Seo Joon, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, and Jang Geun Suk will air from October 9!

CJ ENM Japan Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Executive Director: Choi Kyung), which operates the all-Korean entertainment channel Mnet and Japan's first Korean entertainment video distribution service Mnet Smart, since October we have decided to broadcast / distribute the Heirs "," Pinocchio "," Why Secretary Kim? " and " You are beautiful. "

d3711-1124-5dc7f93264e6e70a9347-2.jpg

"You are beautiful"

Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki (FTIsland), Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE) is the dream of one of the main characters!
Great success in Asia!
[Cast] Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki (FTIsland), Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE), and more.
[Broadcast Date] Nov 8, 2021 (Monday) Broadcast Starts! / (Monday) 9:00 ~ * 2 episodes of continuous broadcast
[Program Overview] 2009 SBS / 16 episodes in total / 75 minutes each / Subtitles / HD / Retransmission

Can be watched on cable TV and elsewhere throughout the country. [Mnet Smart] http://smart.mnetjp.com/
Japan's first dedicated Korean video distribution service. Apart from live viewing of Mnet Korea and Mnet Japan, the program archive is also extensive. Watch online as much as you want, from anywhere and from any device connected to the Internet.

Translation from Japanese google

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000001124.000003711.html

It turns out Jang Geun Suk is using the subway! I would like to ride with him in the same carriage. Thanks for the great photo - Jang Geun Suk looks great in black outfit. The beauty and charm are amazing. His gaze is so expressive - it looks straight into the soul!

5443d827-673a-45ae-bac3-a88ac77fe548.jpg

8ead2a9a-9328-4a97-b73a-8a03073bd8ac.jpg

5966e116-7422-43d6-87f8-516ce5fd5422.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUWqEGiFUtr/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Blob 1

Jang Geun Suk, the Asian prince on the subway

[Korean Entertainment News]

jks-4.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk shared his daily life.

On the afternoon of the 28th, Jang Geun Suk posted several photos on his Instagram with the words "Run # Run."

The published photo shows Jang Geun Suk in the subway. Above all, he prided himself on his warm atmosphere, casual clothes and glass that caught the attention of the viewer.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk released the single "Day by day" on September 15 following the single "Amagoi" released on August 4. In addition, Day by Day has been ranked # 1 on the LINE MUSIC Daily Chart for 7 consecutive days and # 1 on Perfect Weekly after pre-shipping on August 25, proving its continued popularity and strength.

Photo Source: Jang Geun Suk Instagram

Korean entertainment and trend information site KOARI

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/104553/

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Jang Geun Suk, handsome guy from everywhere ... Explosion of charm with continuous photos

o0828106415008659046.jpg?caw=800

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUZpWqLF9EY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jang Geun Suk posted a series of photos on his Instagram on the 29th without much comment.

The photographs show Jang Geun Suk in a white sweatshirt exiting a building.  I hold my smartphone in my hand and walk around as if looking for something.  This is an exotic building, more mysterious and more like a scene from the movie, which attracts the attention of the audience.  Netizens who saw this replied, "I want you to make a video," "A lot of Gong-chan," and "Nice looking down."

3d0245e9-f12c-4d97-95ef-d1f90c619404.jpg

904e805c-1777-4c99-a18c-149bb4104db7.jpg

Spoiler

5cd30ad2-4865-4460-ae0b-6e1cc3bcf81e.jpg

5890f5ec-96f9-4211-b286-b67d43437133.jpg

917ab08d-afa3-460b-9f93-7f8aac77468c.jpg

https://korepo.com/archives/1006252

Jang Geun Suk updates his personal Instagram with a photo of himself taking public transportation

AKP STAFF

1632810304-befunky-collage.jpg

On September 28 KST, Jang Geun Suk posted several photos on his personal Instagram with the caption, "Running #run."

In the photos, Jang Geun Suk was seen riding the Seoul subway train. Despite wearing a mask, he could not hide his handsome visuals. In response to Jang Geun Suk's post, fans commented on his Instagram, "Where are you going?", "Take me too!", "You also ride the subway?", "Wow, so handsome," and more.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is scheduled to release his Japanese single "Day By Day" on October 15.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUWqEGiFUtr/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/jang-geun-suk-updates-his-personal-instagram-with-a-photo-of-himself-taking-the-public-transportation

Top 10 Best Male and Female Films to Conquer Asian Screens

Blue Sea 21:30 - September 29, 2021

From beautiful beauties, these girls were not afraid to transform themselves in order to cause great chemical reactions with their colleagues in films about women and men.

1. You are beautiful - beautiful girl (2009)

82674255-6d49-4cc4-972c-e9ed32566405.jpg

In 2009, in addition to Boys Over Flowers, You're Beautiful also sparked a craze for female idol dramas in Korea in Asia. With a sweet and engaging storyline, this masterpiece has cut the hearts of many fans, helping names like Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk fly like a kite in the wind.

The plot of the TV project revolves around the girl Go Mi Nyo (Park Shin Hye) - she gave up her dream to replace her brother Go Mi Nam and become a member of a famous group.

Kang Shin Woo (Jung Yong Hwa) is the first person to discover her true identity, but always secretly helps and hides for Go Mi Nyo. But her heart fluttered with the coldness of Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Suk)...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/top-10-phim-nu-gia-nam-hay-nhat-gay-bao-man-anh-chau-a-35440.html

Top 8 films that made IU "national little sister" famous

Blue Sea - September 30, 2021

While viewers once doubted her acting ability, IU has completely captivated audiences with a series of feverish roles so far. The following films helped the actress shine more and more, becoming the most sought after power star in Asia...

8. Beautiful Man - Handsome Man (2013)

Despite the enthusiasm for KBS's promotion, Handsome Man failed to achieve the expected success because the Cinderella Prince storyline was outdated. The plot revolves around the character of Dokgo Ma Tae (Jang Geun Suk) - a guy who was introduced as the most beautiful person in the world who has a headache in order to find his biological father.

e6f682bd-9e4a-46ba-adf8-86e075e43039.jpg

Since she was secretly in love with a handsome man for 10 years, Kim Bo Tong (IU) was not afraid of "big waves" on his behalf to find lost loved ones. But at this point, David Choi is also in love with her, creating an interesting troubled love triangle ...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/top-8-bo-phim-lam-nen-ten-tuoi-cua-em-gai-quoc-dan-iu-35828.html

• Like 1

Interview with the artist ~ Jang Geun Suk ~

FAh58UkVkAIqhON.jpg

"I hope people of all ages can enjoy the stage together as friends." Jang Geun Suk, a third-generation member, believes headphones are essential for children's entertainment.

Jang Keun-suk

- Is there anything that Mr. Gunsuk cares about protecting his ears and hearing? As an artist, in scenes such as live performances and recordings. Or the volume when listening to music or TV in daily life. These are just examples, but let us know if you have any specific measures.

“When I was young, I listened to music so loudly that it flowed from my headphones, but one day the loud noise became stressful for me. I have a headache ... so now I listen to it at a moderate volume. When I watch TV or watch a movie at home, I try to adjust the volume correctly. Also, when recording or live, I use custom-made headphones to fit the shape of my ears. I'm doing it ".

- Let us know if you have any ear diseases, problems or unpleasant phenomena. Also, if you have such an experience, I would be grateful if you could tell me how you were able to overcome it.

"I haven't had any particular ear problems yet, but sometimes I get tired of the sound, so I decide to spend a quiet day without listening and give my ears some rest."

- Mr. Gunsuk performed live at major venues such as Tokyo Dome and Musashino Forest Sport Plaza in Japan, but there were no clients with children.

“When you look at the set from the top of the stage, you see people of all ages. On MC I often talk to eels (a common name for fans), but when I found a young male fan, “Why? Do you like me? "When I asked," Is it true? ", I was told that my mom is a fan and I followed her (laughs). One of the most memorable memories of my live performance was the song “Let's go” home with a little girl. This was what we sang together.

Many children are brought to my mother, who loves me very much, but I feel responsible when such small children come to the concert venue. I think we only need to show the correct and beautiful appearance. In my case, parents and children often become fans in the third generation, so I am grateful that people of all ages will come and I am glad. "

- Do you want children to listen to their songs live and see their performances live? In that case, what points do you want us to pay attention to?

“Of course, I would be happy if you could see my scene from young children to adults, regardless of generation. Live is a complex art that makes a difference in all aspects of composition, such as the order of the songs, the images used, lighting, etc., and performing with bands. Designing the worldview I am aiming for..

Children are always welcome because I think I am making a song that any generation can listen to and a scene that does not bother anyone! Unagi World! It would be great if you could enjoy the scene together as a friend, even if you are a different age. Whatever the reason for my performance, it would be great if you could experience the joy of music through my stage. "

- Now that the coronavirus is widespread, it is difficult to hold live concerts and festivals, but before that the number of parents and children at live concerts and festivals was growing. On the other hand, there were voices that worried about the tender hearing of children and voices that called for the protection of children's hearing. There seem to be many mums and dads out there who love music but worry about their ears even if they want their kids to listen to music live. What do you think of this situation, Mr. Gunsuk?

“This is a difficult problem ... There is a feeling of excitement that you can only experience on a concert stage ... It is not easy to give up the live stage. Plus, you can do whatever you like with your kids. I can truly empathize with the feelings that I want to experience. I think there is a sense of "together", so I am worried about children's ears, but headphones are not a good way to enjoy with peace of mind?? "

- Mr. Gunsuk has been an active actor since childhood, but have you ever come to a concert or stage as a child and wondered at loud noises? Or have you ever felt the charm of a raw sound?

“This is not a childhood story, but when I was young I liked to stand next to big speakers in clubs. The echo of the bass, the echo of the sound in my ears ... but now I didn't like it. type of sound and never went to the club anymore (laughs) When I first walked into the club in a long time a few years ago, I remember being surprised at how much sound I heard from the speakers, playing in front of the speakers? 

Lately, I have been enjoying the sounds of wind, insects and fires that I hear naturally. Live ... It's so engaging that I've been obsessed with live performance ever since I played with the full lineup. You can make a "show of the best moments" at that moment. "

- What measures and plans do you think about yourself so that children, moms and dads can watch the concert in peace? Opinions from other than hearing protection are also acceptable.

“As a premise, I will not run sexual routes (laughs). I think people of all ages can see it (laughs). By the way, is it possible to rent headphones? You will come as a translator. " I think it would be nice if there was such a service for Unagi (baby eels% 3D fans). "

- Have you ever used headphones (or earplugs)?

“I used to travel a lot abroad, but earplugs are essential on the plane. If you stay in a small space for a certain period of time, you may be worried about the sound. Be sure to bring earplugs with you when you travel abroad on a business trip!"

- This year I saw dazzlingly how he again became an artist with "Star" and quickly returned to the top star position. I think the background to this was an extraordinary effort and enthusiasm for singing. What does the song mean for Mr. Gunsuk, who is also active as an actor? Also, what location do you think for live concerts?

“Actors play roles, but singing is like telling my own story. For me, singing is not just about singing and having fun. This is one problem. I'm in awe of just thinking about which song I'm going to sing this time. I define the genre and concept, discuss the content of the video ... This whole process makes one song to the world. It's a piece of work to be released and it's a lot of fun.

It's a shame it's hard to meet the fans directly. on stage right now, but in August I, chat I could feel the love and enthusiasm of the fans. an online concert, and yes through. As the name suggests, live performances are an important place where you can experience Live-Lives. When you directly communicate with eels, I am happiest, and I think it happens in a "living" place."

- Please pass on a message to the kids and fans who support Gunsuk with the whole family! “Members of the eel family ~.

" Thank you for spending a long time together. I want you to walk with me even if the eel becomes an eel and another eel is born. Because "the stars cannot shine alone", I will continue to do my best to shine "together"! Thanks always. Saran ".

The second single "Day by day" is now available for 2 months in a row!
https://lnk.to/JKSDbd_bdWE

https://sp.universal-music.co.jp/wican/

• Blob 1

JKS1.jpg

Jang Keun Suk Special Program

Listen to the best music by Jang Keun Suk and Team H every week, in a mixtape format program (hand-made playlist). Programs are 3 hours long, with all his best hits (kpop & jpop), including his songs for korean dramas OST’s

Each program is unique and the songs are selected one by one carefully, from his Korean & Japanese releases, in studio and live versions.

How to Listen to The Jang Keun Suk Special Program (Sukkie Lovers)?

Listen directly using our website, and join our Kpopway Mixtape Channel with any PC, Mac, phone or tablet Android or iPhone / iPad.
Listen using our mobile app, for Android & iPhone/iPad

When?

First program: Fridays 10:30 am KST (Korean Standard Time)
Second program: Fridays 9:00 pm KST (Korean Standard Time)
Third program: Saturdays 4:00 am KST (Korean Standard Time)

You can always request up to 3 songs to listen to each program, by sending an email to radio@kpopway.com two days before the first broadcast.

Special One Time Jang Keun Suk Programs

In some cases that we can coordinate with listeners, there are also special versions of this program to celebrate:

His birthday
His debut anniversary
The fanclub anniversary
Any other special event related to Jang Keun Suk

The dates for this can be on the same day, with additional time or on a totally different day, depending on our mixtape channel slots available.

About Jang Keun Suk

The popular actor, singer and model, Jang Geun Suk, star of the dramas You Are Beautiful, Love Rain, Marry Me Mary, Switch – Change The World, among others, will capture you with his voice, so you can enjoy his best hits, such as Hello Hello, Take Care My Bus, Sunshine (Hidamari), Voyage, Star, among others.

In addition, you can always listen to the best kpop music 24 hours a day, including Jang Keun Suk and Team H songs, listening on our regular kpop music channel.

Spread the word to other fans of Jang Keun Suk, eels. Share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Thank you.

https://kpopway.com/jang-geun-suk-radio-program/

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Vivid view as if Ctrl + C, V at a press conference

Last April 25!

SBS Mokdong is in turmoil again!
<Switch: Change the World> protagonist
Because it's Jang Geun Suk and Han Yeri's press conference now!
A different crowd than at the product launch. He came from the lobby. Listen and take notes in a good location. I grabbed a notebook and pen and ran away!

FApdCNkWUAAbsQz?format=jpg&name=small

Q / Contrary to our initial expectations, are the ratings struggling?

Jang Keun-suk
The reason that dramas and programs are rocking the numbers I find this very dangerous. Of course, good grades give good vivacity.
Actors and staff are required to work to the end without getting upset. Because I consider it a promise to the audience. We are not at all shocked.

Han Yeri
I was looking forward to it, but I was not particularly disappointed. Although the viewing speed is slow, having fun filming!
Q / There are many opinions that development is progressing quickly.

Khan Yeri
It's a disappointing piece of genre drama, but because each time it shows a new story, you can focus on one episode at a time. I think you will have enough fun. Please watch this again (embarrassed)

Jang Keun-suk
I look again .. Because these days you often use IPTV. Next to Miu Bird on SBS IPTV Statistics Many people are looking for a switch. You said you didn't care about the amount of data .. (Laughs) Being at the top of the list is fun!

Spoiler

FApdvMGWEAAgOZE?format=jpg&name=small

Q / Geun Suk Chan who wanted to meet a character in his life! Are you close to a character in your life? Or do you have any regrets?

Jang Keun-suk
I think challenge and transformation are the words that Jang Geun Suk expresses. I've always tried new characters, but on the contrary, this work focused on the character of Jang Geun Suk. Until now, I have never chosen a job, I have never regretted it. Because I have always tried not to regret whatever the outcome, we have fun.

Spoiler

FApd5sJWQAQcOGQ?format=jpg&name=small

Q / Acting as impassioned attorney OHara What scene refreshed you?

Han Yeri
When dealing with elders and bosses, this is more of a misunderstanding than a scene. There seems to be no hierarchy, no one above the other. Not only me, but the O'Hare audience too. I think you'll feel refreshed.

Spoiler

FApd92SXMAA58mT?format=jpg&name=small

Q / You can act as 2 roles per person, but 3 roles per person. Are there any incomprehensible moments during the game? How do you differentiate?

Jang Keun-suk
This is what I talk about most with the director. The word "reversal" is best suited for this drama. When you have the confidence that you are "like Baek Junsu" or "Baek Junsu" The main thing is to leave one switch point at the end. Since this is a two-person role, I think twice and I think it needs to be considered.
Even the corners within the square corner in Sado Chan's action I think is a character that anyone can use. Because he is such a brilliant and calculating creature. Instead of just following the script, I act freely depending on the situation on the set.
Baek Junsu's role is very contrasting. Movement is also restrained, and facial expressions and eyes are restrained. Unlike Sado-chan because he is a very honest person. Even on set, playing the role of Baek Junsu, he is very reserved in his words. I am self-disciplined.
Even if you wear the same suit depending on whether Sado Chan or Baek Junsu is wearing it. Although there is a difference in the size and even the color of the tie, I think the most important thing is to express through the eyes. The movement of the eyeballs and eyes is different from Dochan and Junsu. Junsu kept looking at his opponent to see through him, but Dochan continued to think about something even when facing his opponent. My eyes move quickly.

FApeg4NXEAIO784?format=jpg&name=small

Q / You are playing a different character from Han Yeri's previous work. What are you focusing on? Isn't that awkward?

Han Yeri
It's not awkward. I hear a lot of unfamiliar things, but I came with the thought: "I can do this too." It's lighter than the characters I've done so far. If you keep thinking about the character I think the smoke definitely gets heavier. Instead of making any preparations, in accordance with the atmosphere of the field, I accept the character of Hara simply and directly.

Spoiler

FApejVoX0AMVbsA?format=jpg&name=small

Q / In the play, how do you two view the antagonist Jung Woon-in?

Han Yeri
I recently met for the first time, and it was difficult for me to match the amount of acting. Thanks for the very detailed feedback. Even so, your eyes are scary. (Laughs) Just look at the first and last word of the line. I think I looked elsewhere while the lines were playing.

Jang Keun-suk
For the sake of straining each other, we refrain from talking on the set. These days, Sunbaenim and I “don't use carbohydrates” (carbohydrate intake X). Because it is in practice when you take a break in the middle of filming. After filming about "no carbohydrates" I think we talk a lot about each other's thoughts. What .. "Is alcohol really a carbohydrate?" Things like that (laughs) His in-game charisma is by far the best!

Spoiler

FApesqEXoAEbUIt?format=jpg&name=small

Q / What is the frequency of improvisation in action? Specifically, I'm wondering if "It's Poignant ~" was improvisation.

Jang Keun-suk
The very "sharp" one that you mentioned is in the script. In fact, I was a little worried that this would disrupt the course of the play. It seemed to me that a very cold apostle is a splendid ambassador. I think the reaction from the audience was also good.
It's a drama with lots of improvisation. Of course, I research the script a lot, but in this drama the feeling of the stage and I think that discussions with other roles generate a lot of improvisation. About the improvisation of all the actors, this is a very convenient filming location. In particular, Cha Yup's improvisation is quite significant (laughs).

Spoiler

FApejRrX0AQS-rO?format=jpg&name=small

Q / "Switch - Change the World" What do you want to show?

Jang Keun-suk
In the previous work "Jackpot" at the age of 30 I was very worried. "How can I live?" "What kind of person am I supposed to be?" was Now through a work called Switch Unleashing Jang Geun Seok's Charm Through Sado Chan I think you should like this.

FApevgSX0AUlp6F?format=jpg&name=small

I get a lot of questions about whether it is difficult to perform two roles for one person. It's hard. But it's fun. This way you can work harder and have fun. I think this is probably the main reason why I chose this job.
If so far the focus has been on dynamic and interesting events, From the middle: “What does this drama want to convey?” I think the message will be seen correctly. I want to end this in a more sincere direction.

Han Yeri
It seems like it's always fun to try new things. I hope you will not get tired to the end and continue to live as well as now. Hope you enjoy it and finish it at home.

finally
Jang Geun Suk's lyrics to double actor Jung Hyo Joon

Spoiler

FApkxDYXMAUVmwr?format=jpg&name=small

I really wanted to tell this story. There are many actors and staff that I am very grateful to, Double Actor playing the opposite role so that one person plays two roles. In particular, I want to say thank you. The friend does not appear on the screen at all discussing the scene with me, etc. This shows an enthusiasm that never goes unnoticed.
I really want to thank you and thank you through the press conference with Jang Geun Suk and Han Yeri, as well as other actors and staff. I felt that the atmosphere on location was really good. with positive synergies in this area.

Drama - "Switch - Change the World" Hope you enjoy the second act too!

Translation from korean google
https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/switch/board/52407/?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=948

• Like 1

I love the grown-up Jang Geun Suk! Focus on a drama that challenged the roles of the con man and the prosecutor.

October 3, 2021

306aa_1712_8e198205db2c26988c4ebe9cb4a71

Jang Geun Suk is a Korean wave star who created a social phenomenon in Japan in the 2010s and is still very popular today. It was the first comeback of the drama in about two years since the release of The Royal Player - Moment of Destiny (Time) -, and the last work before joining the army, Switch - Change the World With You (2018) was released. Nittele Plus in October. Will be broadcast further.

He plays a wide range of roles, from full-blown historical drama to handsome thug and pet, in which he challenged the two roles of a genius con man and a serious prosecutor. The highlight is the two roles played separately and the two extreme characters, Sa Do-chan (a con man), who skillfully sets a trap, and Baek Jun Soo (a prosecutor), who is calm and fair, are stoically explored. He is said to have created the role. in consultation with the director and screenwriter.

c67f0_1712_0ab7e137bc361cc415a6375cfc056

Jang Geun Suk, who appeared in Switch: Change the World with You
Junsu, a prosecutor who fell into a coma over a suspicious traffic accident while investigating a major drug treatment organization. Gunsuk has a straightforward, elite and inaccessible aura with a cool expression from start to finish, and his short hair and glasses-wearing suit is a big break with his neutral role image. You may be surprised to feel like a "working grown man" thanks to the shrewd gaze you sometimes show and the strong arms you see through the sleeves of your shirt.

33a49_1712_dcc7465df7a14cd607fdfeeeb2f55

Spoiler

633f9_1712_86d2c68f85fc2b3e39fab8e89eb59

(C) SBS

Dochan, a con man with an IQ168 brain, asks his junior prosecutor Hara (Han Yeri) to "pretend to be Junsu." Dochan, whom Junsu replaces in the play, skillfully "changes" the faces of the swindler and the prosecutor and approaches the truth of the case that Junsu was leading before the accident.

Dochan in front of the switch is a close-up image of a real face where you can barely see eye makeup, which was kind of a trademark in Gunsuk's past works. You can feel life-size adulthood and natural charm, and the good style of wearing stylish fashionable clothes is alive and well. In terms of acting, it's true that he has a detailed role that doesn't cut corners even in instant scenes such as a simple facial expression and a grinning smile.

Spoiler

948fc_1712_9a834206a389c1750f5d542ca36aa

e2b65_1712_ee18a01bdf91f29b3fdaea801cda0

(C) SBS

As mentioned above, "Switch: Change the World with You" attracted attention as the last work before entering the army and recorded the highest audience ratings in the same time zone the first time around. Gunsuk's stable performance was also praised. You can savor the charm of actor Jang Geun Suk twice, and this work, which was definitely his turning point, is a must-see even if you are not a fan of it.

Spoiler

1cffe_1712_97c67949500e4214181c038984ac7

(C) SBS

Jang Geun Suk, who celebrated his birthday on August 4, has become an increasingly mature man and is now 34 years old. The artist's activity, resumed in March this year, is also very active. I'd love to hear news of the first job I got back from my layoff, but now I'm about to touch the new frontier I set in the drama The Switch: Change the World while engaging in a variety of musical pursuits. Maybe not bad.

Yukiko Kawakura

Broadcast information
Korean drama Switch
: Change the World "Broadcast Date: October 20, 2021 (Wednesday)
16:30 - Channel: Nittele Plus Drama / Anime / Music Live

https://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/20968191/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

o0828127215011177855.jpg?caw=800

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk showcased fall fashion.

Jang Geun Suk posted a proposal and a photo for "Autumn Coming" on his Instagram on the 4th.

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk is wearing a long khaki coat.

Jang Geun Suk, who rolls up his sleeves, is looking somewhere with a bright smile. The arrival of autumn is felt in his clothes.

Netizens who saw this showed reactions such as "Autumn Clothes", "Autumn Man" and "I want to go see the autumn leaves together."

Spoiler

lv6iHWOK?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://ameblo.jp/tantyann/entry-12701919876.html

Jang Geun Suk's amazing photo shoot! How beautiful he looks - elegant, charming and extraordinarily sweet. 

o0828147215011267155.jpg?caw=800

o0430064515011219488.jpg?caw=800

Spoiler

o0828147215011267159.jpg?caw=800

o0828147215011267162.jpg?caw=800

o0828147215011267166.jpg?caw=800

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUoVn7jpX6c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Jang Geun Suk, enduring beauty and charisma

Spoiler

JKS.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk's new avatar has been released and is drawing attention.

Today (5th) Jang Geun Suk's agency AG Corporation released a new avatar of Jang Geun Suk with various mascots.

Jang Geun Suk has mastered everything from innocent youthful beauty to bright charisma with the same beauty. He wore a denim shirt and boasted his fantastic aura and sculptural visuals, wore a red tee and stared into the camera to showcase his chic masculine beauty.

JKS1.jpg

Spoiler

JKS2.jpg

He also paired a yellow T-shirt with beige pants to showcase his refreshing boy beauty. A warm cardigan has been added here to fully convey its calm atmosphere.

Spoiler

JKS3.jpg

JKS4.jpg

Jang Geun Suk released the single "Amagoi" in August and the single "Day by day" in September and peaked at number one on the LINE MUSIC Live and Daily charts, solidifying his position as an artist. In addition, Day by Day was ranked # 3 on Oricon's Weekly Singles Rankings (September 27, 2021).

Not only that, he hosted the "9th Photo Exhibition" to celebrate his birthday and made donations with his fans to convey the good influence of his fan culture.

Photo courtesy of AG Corporation

Korean entertainment and trend information site KOARI

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/104836/

Jang Geun Suk has posted a new profile photo! Exclusive to Japan another cut!

%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E7%8B%AC%E5%8D%A0_JKS

While Jang Geun Suk has released a new avatar and is gaining attention, Another Cut was released exclusively in Japan.

The five photographs, previously published by AG Corporation, showcase Jang Geun Suk's charm, with all kinds of charms, from a boyish figure to a charismatic one. The cut in the denim shirt creates a fantastic aura, while the cut in the red tee makes the hearts of fans flutter. He also paired a yellow T-shirt with beige pants to showcase his boyish freshness, and his cardigan-clad cut captures his laid back vibe.

In addition, another version, released exclusively in Japan, has a mysterious and refreshing atmosphere. Expectations for Jang Geun Suk's future activities are high, and every time he sees them, he will attract new faces.

Also, last August, Jang Geun Suk hosted an online broadcast of "2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-", showing off his artistic character as usual. The live broadcast, which was broadcast in fluent Japanese from start to finish, was also broadcast on TBS and was well received by viewers.

In addition, three singles "Emotion", "Amekoi" and "Day by day", released in Japan earlier this year, peaked at number one on the LINE MUSIC TOP100 Live and Day charts, respectively. He is also active. as an artist.

Last month, South Korea held the "9th Photo Exhibition" to celebrate his birthday and donated to fans, which had a positive impact on fan culture.

Photo courtesy of AG Corporation

https://www.koari.net/attention/104912/

• Blob 1

Actor Jang Geun Suk is handsome as always ... It's okay in uniform

2021/10/06

317672_62136_img_1.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk's new avatar was posted on the 5th.

Jang Geun Suk showed off his masculine beauty with his casual looks and chic vibes such as denim shirts and red tees, while his warm knitwear and cotton pants created a warm vibe and showcased his timeless boyish beauty.

According to people familiar with the subject, Jang Geun Suk took the lead with his excellent conceptualization and incredible concentration even after long profile shots.

Jang Geun Suk released the Japanese single "Amagoi" in August and "Day by day" in September and dominated the Japanese LINE MUSIC charts in real time and in the daytime charts, showing his presence. Specifically, Day by Day was ranked third in Oricon's Weekly Singles Rankings (September 27, 2021).

Jang Geun Suk was born in 1987 and is 34 years old.

https://s.wowkorea.jp/news/newsread_amp.asp?narticleid=317672&__twitter_impression=true

Fan reaction to Jang Geun Suk's new avatar! Exclusive to Japan another cut is also a theme

2021/10/6

JKS_profile_14401-e1633444830591.jpg

While Jang Geun Suk released a new avatar and attracted huge fan attention, the Japanese exclusive was released as another version, which is also a hot topic.

The five photographs, published in advance by AG Corporation, showcase Jang Geun Suk's charm, with all kinds of charms, from a boyish figure to a charismatic one.

The cut in the denim shirt reveals a fantastic aura, while the cut in the red T-shirt makes the hearts of fans flutter. He also paired a yellow tee with beige pants to showcase his boyish freshness, and his cardigan-clad cut captures his laid back vibe.

a892dbf6b3440ef212b5df4f2491db24-e163344

In addition, another version, released exclusively in Japan, has a mysterious and refreshing atmosphere.

Expectations for Jang Geun Suk's future activities are high, and every time he sees them, he will attract new faces.

Last August, Jang Geun Suk hosted "2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-" online, showcasing his artistic character as usual. The live broadcast, which was broadcast in fluent Japanese from start to finish, was also broadcast on TBS and was well received by the general public. In addition, three singles "Emotion", "Amekoi" and "Day by day", released in Japan earlier this year, peaked at number one on the LINE MUSIC TOP100 Live and Day charts, respectively. He is also active. as an artist.

Last month, South Korea held the "9th Photo Exhibition" to celebrate his birthday and donated to fans, which had a positive impact on fan culture.

https://k-plaza.com/2021/10/jang-keunsuk-20.html

• Like 1

New updates to Jang Geun Suk's instogram:

What a cute photo! Jang Geun Suk who sat down to rest and check his phone is so touching, looks very young and fresh in shorts and a T-shirt.

FBMKnHRXoAU3kDn?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUufz1zFncv/?utm_medium=copy_link

An evening walk along the beautiful streets is so refreshing and gives bright pleasant impressions. It's good that you can walk around the autumn city while the weather is fine.

FBMNJWNXoA0LcID?format=jpg&name=small

FBMNLt_WQAEZAk0?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

FBMNLzQWUAEVAS-?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUxHVJllqu_/?utm_medium=copy_link