Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Jang Geun Suk, Heart Overseas, Body in the Middle of Gangnam "I Dreamed of Hawaii"

15e3c1c2-f1fe-45b2-9e57-3becbf8d26d3.jpg

(Export News Reporter Kim Yoo Jin) Actor Jang Geun Suk talked about his current situation.

On the 18th, Jang Geun Suk posted on his Instagram "I dreamed of Hawaii" and added the hashtag "Gangnam Office Crossroads."

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk is sitting in a cafe in Gangnam and enjoying a leisurely day. Jang Geun Suk's stylish look stands out, paired with sheer resort-like fashion with a strong red shirt and jeans.

Jang Geun Suk recently announced that he is considering appearing in the upcoming drama "Somehow, Village Diary."

Translation from korean google

https://m.news.nate.com/view/20210819n30100

Jang Geun Suk, 35 years old, is a cute boy with a naughty appearance .. "Hello summer."

QASVkexr?format=jpg&name=small

Actor Jang Geun Suk showed off his youthful appearance. On the 19th, Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram with the caption, "Hello Summer, End of Summer Summer."

In a photo posted by nginx, Jang Geun Suk in a red cap and mask sits on the lawn in a short-sleeved T-shirt and short shorts. Jang Geun Suk, who is 35 this year, still boasts handsome looks like a naughty boy collecting hash lines.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk released a new Japanese song "Ama Goi" on the 4th. Also on the 28th will be the online concert "2021 JKS Online Summer Live Geun Night", and he recently appeared in the new Kakao TV drama "Accidental Country Diary."

http://mpop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202108191827284792333_1#a

Director Jang Geun Suk: "I'm Confused But Happy"

8ZNC4eaf?format=jpg&name=small

<Source: / Jang Geun Seok's Instagram>

The short film “Great Legacy,” directed by Jang Geun Suk, was selected as an invitation to the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and participated in a conversation with the audience.

At the 20th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival on the 26th, director Jang Geun Suk attended a conversation with viewers of the short film "Great Heritage", which was selected as "Fantastic Masterpiece Short 11".

Jang Geun Suk, who attended the event as a director, said, "As a student filmmaker, I am ashamed, but happy to be able to present my work."

Specifically, Noh Hyun Wook, the main actor of the film “Great Legacy,” said of Jang Geun Suk as a director, “I think he is the most trustworthy director,” he explained.

In the meantime, it is known that the short film "Great Legacy" directed by Jang Geun Suk was produced by Jang Geun Suk in graduate school, which he is currently attending.

Lee Yoon Ji, Staff Correspondent yjlee@etnews.com

https://m.etnews.com/20160726000477?SNS=00001#cb

[Photo] Conversation with the audience of the film “Great Heritage” directed by Jang Geun Suk.

YA5SV6DM734PCRTHZHY5CLI7PQ.jpg

[OSEN = Bucheon, Reporter for Park Jun-hyung] On the afternoon of the 26th, the cast speaks out to viewers of the movie "Great Legacy" held at Bucheon City Hall in Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do. ...

The film "Great Legacy", which was selected as the masterpiece of a short film at the 20th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN), was produced by Jang Geun Suk along with his current graduate students at Hanyang University in the second half of last year. This is the first time Jang Geun Suk has appeared in front of the public as a director rather than an actor.

Meanwhile, The Great Inheritance is a work that tells the story of a father who loses consciousness, leaving only his bank book and his indifferent son, who is more passionate about the bank book.

https://www.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/07/26/2016072601937.html

o0828122714989245418.jpg?caw=800

Jang Geun Suk goodbye summer? Strongest baby face that keeps getting younger and younger

Jang Geun Suk has released the latest information.
On the 19th, Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram with the phrases "summer", "end" and "annyon".

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk is sitting in a field and looking at the camera.

Jang Geun Suk draws attention with his casual styles such as red hats, sleeveless T-shirts, shorts and sneakers.

The likeness that makes me feel like I'm 34 thrilled fans.
On the 28th, Jang Geun Suk will host the "2021 JKS Online Summer Live Keun Night" live concert.

https://ameblo.jp/tantyann/entry-12693192801.html

[Generation G, who are they?] "Global" Geun Seok Chan, the new Hallyu ascending into the world ... "Complete the English conquest!"

Donga.com 2010-03-24

27067623.2.jpg

As Jang Geun Suk goes beyond the inner stage and into the world, he is constantly learning English to communicate with his overseas fans. Through him, overseas fans also get to know Korea. Generation G stars represent a similar worldview. Photo courtesy of Tree J Entertainment.

In 2003, when he went to study in New Zealand, Jang Geun Suk gained attention as a teenage star by being chosen as the primary model for a certain mobile communications CF. He decided to study abroad of his own free will and the will of his parents. What was the inner story of the fact that "it seemed that this would not happen now"?

“I would say that one place is two. My parents decided that I should spend my adolescence as a regular student, not a celebrity, and I wanted to be fluent in English. "

Jang Geun Suk, one of the brightest representatives of Generation G, attracts the attention of fans with his versatile aspects, such as acting and singing. Jang Geun Suk does not stop there, but takes a decisive step towards the overseas market. And he learned to use that desire as a powerful vehicle to pursue his dreams and, above all, became a Generation G star armed with a "global" (internationally relevant to the world stage) mindset.

However, over a year study abroad experience in New Zealand did not complete my current skills. Even now, Jang Geun Suk sits at his desk for 30 minutes to an hour almost every day and learns English according to his plan.

“If you study English-language films or dramas, you won't be bored. For better or worse, I'll try to decipher the English strings. If you dictate, you will naturally follow the lines. "

English is the language of communication for overseas markets.

Jang Geun Suk said that he just wanted to be fluent in English, but now he needs to be fluent in it. For the Hallyu star, more frequent overseas events were another opportunity. This is because they understand very well that at the moment the most effective means of direct communication with foreign fans is English.

Due to the hot reaction from overseas caused by "You're Beautiful," Jang Geun Suk has toured six Asian countries since the beginning of this year, including Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan. The percentage of languages he uses in fan meetings is 50% Korean, 30-40% English and 10-20% local.

Jang Geun Suk, who first tried to attract overseas fans by learning foreign languages, said, "I get more rewards from them and move forward." He said he was proud of himself when he saw more and more people learning Korean to communicate with Jang Geun Suk's country, Korea. And I believe that his other responsibility also makes me grow.

“I can't forget a fan letter in Korean that I recently sent from Dubai. I feel a lot of responsibility. "

Reporter Min Nyeong Ho justin@donga.com

https://www.donga.com/news/article/all/20100324/27067564/5

Actor Jang Geun Suk, a wonderful aura that cannot be hidden even during the "relaxing break"! "Cool picture]

19 August 2021

Actor Jang Geun Suk updated Instagram on August 17. I posted photos and videos to convey the latest situation with the sentences "I dreamed of Hawaii" and "I felt the wind" respectively.

Jang Geun Suk in the photo and video sits on the terrace of the cafe. In addition to the resort mix of red shirts and denim, shaded straw umbrellas make you feel like you are in Hawaii. The coffee is on the table, which suggests that he is taking a leisurely break.

In the video, he closed his eyes and shook his head back and forth, and his relaxed appearance made fans smile.

Singer Jae Jun commented, "Cool, Gun-chan," while getting a lot of feedback from the post. Fans commented, “This is the perfect Hawaii,” “I'm glad to see your face,” “How nice today!”, “Hawaii, I hope everyone can go together,” and “I want to have coffee together.”

(Photo = Jang Geun Suk Instagram)

Jang Geun Suk Profile

Born on August 4, 1987. In 1993, when he was 6 years old, he entered the entertainment world as a model-catalog of children's clothing. It became a hot topic in a TV commercial starring singer BoA in 2001 and cemented her name in the 2006 TV drama "Hwang Jini". In the same year, he appeared in the Japanese horror film One Missed Call: The Finale and caught the attention of Japan. The drama "You Are Beautiful," aired in 2009, caused a violent hurricane in Japan and Korea.

Other major works include drama Hwang Jini, Marry Me Mary!, Rain of Love, Royal Player - A Moment of Destiny, and Switch - Change the World With You. He began military service as a social service agent on July 16, 2018 and was released (fired) on May 29, 2020.

Translation from Japanese google

https://sportsseoulweb.jp/star_topic/id=33650

Behind-the-scenes photos of shooting ‘Day by day’ CD jackets
August 20, 2021 by tenshi_akuma (Japan)

E9TS53uWYAEryXX?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwT1pehbfC/?utm_medium=copy_link

E9TS7ipXMAE3UQ_?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwT1pehbfC/?utm_medium=copy_link

"Jang Geun Suk's 'Switch' partner," praised Han Ye Ri, "Most Compatible Actress I've Ever Met."

304258_191989_4142.jpg

Jang Geun Suk and Han Yeri pose for a press conference for the new SBS drama Switch, which is being held at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 28th.

Actor Jang Geun Suk praised his partner Han Yeri on Switch, saying, "Among the actresses I've played with so far, she the most compatible."

On the morning of the 28th, the SBS Channel in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul hosted a press conference for the new SBS drama Wednesday through Thursday, "The Switch: Change the World." The event was attended by actors Jang Geun Suk, Han Yeri, Jung Woon In, Cho Hee Bong and director Nam Tae Jin.

When asked about his relationship with Han Yeri, Jang Geun Suk said, “This may be a rude answer, but among the female heroes I have met so far, I have the most stress,” said Jang Geun Suk. This is possible because I believe and trust the other actor. When I improvise with a certain movement, Yeri Khan clearly catches it, accepts it and moves according to my thoughts. She is a very reliable partner. ... "

Han Yeri also said, “I think filming this is fun. So far, I've dealt with Sa Sa-chan more than Baek Jun-soo, so when I met Sa Sa-chan, I thought I was filming with me. happily. "I think I'm grateful to Jang Geun Suk for this role."

In addition, regarding the reason I took the role, Jang Geun Suk said, “As an actor, I have a desire to do one job a year. I got the script for Switch last fall and watched it straight from the episodes. 1-5. “Regardless, this is a script written in my head and my hands are sweating. The writer said that it took a long time to prepare, but I saw it. "

Jang Geun Suk explained, “This is the drama that breaks the seal when confronted by Jung Woon-in. It's like playing Super Mario where you go back and forth as a rogue prosecutor, grab attack points and gradually break them. few. I liked the character who goes through difficult stages. "

On the other hand, "Switch" is a collaboration between the real and the fake, and it is an addictive fraudulent activity in which Sa Sa-chan (Chan Geun-sok) unexpectedly rolls a roller coaster from a con man to a prosecutor's office. , catches beetles. It will air first at 22:00 on the 28th after "The Return".

Reporter Yun-Jung Chan from Ajou Economic Daily

https://www.mediajeju.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=304258

7 Korean stars once caught up with plastic surgery rumors

August 21, 2021

The eponymous 7 Korean stars who have categorically denied information about the plastic surgery associated with them, including Kim Go Eun and Park Shin Hye.

Korea is renowned for its cosmetics industry and beauty products. Therefore, the public loves stars who have natural beauty and have become icons of beauty. At the same time, they are strict with plastic surgery. Therefore, every time aesthetic rumors emerge, the entertainment industry is rocked.

4. Jang Geun Suk

One of the handsome Korean actors who thrilled audiences in You Are Beautiful! When he got caught by rumors of plastic surgery, he not only verbally denied it, but also proved it in front of the camera in an episode of Golden Fishery-Knee Drop Guru, Geun Seuk pinched his nose and even poked his finger to prove it. He has never done plastic surgery. Viewers at the time burst into laughter while watching the show because they felt that Jang Geun Seuk was too honest and straightforward, who would dare to say that he was more handsome when he did.

202108210311546637-55d841ba-3bc4-4134-a4

202108210312373867-ed36d6b5-892b-4c92-ad

Plastic surgery aimed at improving your appearance is legal, but it also affects your health. Therefore, if there is beauty in the sky, Korean stars will not come to this measure unless there is a special need for it. Therefore, it would not be surprising if they reacted seriously to rumors of plastic surgery.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.yan.vn/7-sao-han-tung-bi-don-sua-sac-dep-goo-hye-sun-thang-than-phu-nhan-274317.html

From Instagram Hair Make:

It was the time of Agent Jang Geun Suk.
Of course, in 2014 it was aired on Fuji TV CS.

This is when I was with Reina Trindle
I think those were the glasses I bought (laughs)

22d74d5b-42ef-46e6-9965-e6fc2e7d4838.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1t1LNB_gE/?utm_medium=copy_link

"[Official] Agent Jang Geun Suk" #1 in YouTube

"[Official] Agent Jang Geun Suk" #2 in YouTube

How is the Devil Judge? These 5 dramas also raise political issues

Gerald Talit - detikHot

Monday, 23 August 2021

5. Switch: change the world

switch-change-the-world_169.jpeg?w=620

This drama, played by Jang Geun Suk, Jung Woon In, and Han Ye Ri, tells the story of Oh Ha Ra (Han Ye Ri), a young prosecutor who meets a person similar to his senior prosecutor, Baek Joon Seo (Jang Geun Suk) ...

While looking for an understudy to replace Jun Soo, she meets a strange man named Sa Do Chan (Jang Geun Suk). Do Chan is a genius con man who uses his skills to catch bad guys looking for loopholes around the law.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://hot.detik.com/kdrama/d-5692447/suka-the-devil-judge-5-drakor-ini-juga-angkat-isu-politik

The film version of "Love Rain" starring Jang Geun Suk and Yuna will premiere in Japan on September 20th!

1109x1600x9a3c2f224344d980f3dc30.jpg

The film version was the Korean drama Rain of Love directed by Yoon Seok Ho, master of the Korean drama Winter Sonata, and Jang Geun Suk and Yuna (nee), who played two roles each, became the film version. 20, it was decided that it will be shown for the first time in the world at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills and other TOHO Cinemas throughout the country.

This version of the film was specially edited by director Naoto Kumazawa, who has produced many popular films such as Kimi Ni Todoke and Oto-na-ri under the direction of Yoon Sok Ho. Ver.> Fateful Love "and" Love "Rain" Forbidden Love "will be reborn in two parts.

The 70s Love of Fate will be available from September 20, 2013, and the Forbidden Love, currently set, will be available from October 11 at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills and elsewhere. ... will be released in cinemas.

The drama "Rain of Love <Full Edition>" was released on DVD in Japan in August 2012 and was brilliantly selected in the "3rd Video Shop Awards Asian TV Drama Category", selected by staff at rental and retail stores across the country. work that received the Gold Prize. It was also said that it was filmed in the winter in Hokkaido (Furano / Asahikawa). This film was made in response to the voices of many fans who wanted to enjoy the acting and visual beauty of the actors on the big screen.

Before release on September 20, the premiere will take place at the Tokyo Theater on September 17 (Monday). Details of ticket sales for the premiere will be announced on the official website and other websites on Monday 2 September. In addition to the main storyline, unreleased footage (NG Scene Compilation) will be shown for both Fatal Love and Forbidden Love as an attempt unique to theatrical production. Hope for the revived "Love Rain <Theatrical Version>" is growing.

Chief Executive Officer: Profile Yoon Suk Ho

Was born in 1957 in Seoul. Since the 90s he has directed many dramas and produced the series Four Seasons from Autumn in My Heart (00), Winter Sonata (02), Summer Scent (2003) and Spring Waltz. (06). This is a great success not only in Korea, but also in Japan and Asia. The existence that drives the Korean wave boom.

Special Editing: Profile of Naoto Kumazawa
Born in Nagoya in 1967. Film director. Representative works include Kimi Ni Todoke, Adult, Na, Ri, Rainbow Goddess, and Letters from Kanai Nirai. The latest work "Jinx !!!" will be released immediately this winter in Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

Distribution and production of the film version: Pony Canyon Producer Eri Kubo Commentary
Winter Sonata In addition to the visual beauty unique to director Yoon Soho, I want to enjoy Jang Geun Suk and Girls' Generation's beautiful performances on the big screen. According to fans, it was filmed based on the film. Two masters from Japan and South Korea, director Yoon Seok Ho and director Naoto Kumazawa, have teamed up to create a new work, and I think its content will satisfy a wider audience ...

https://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=1976427&articleNo=1976427&__twitter_impression=true

[This person now] What is the "then" cast of the Korean drama "Ladies of the Palace"? !!

2021.08.23 Shizuka

Jang Geun Suk (Girls' Generation's Jung Nyomu)

E9fL34OXMAcS_KN?format=jpg&name=small

http://img2.sbs.co.kr/img/seditor/VD/2019/01/17/VD45216481_w640.jpg

Date of birth: 4 August 1987
Place of birth: Danyang-gun, Chuncheonbuk-do, South Korea. When
he was 6 years old, he entered the world of entertainment as a child actor, helped by a model from a catalog of children's clothing. He made his television debut in 1997 with the sitcom Sell Happiness.
Main roles: drama You are Beautiful and Seven Potatoes (1999), Nonstop 4 ~ Jang Geun Suk with Nonstop Band ~ (2004), Prague Lover (2005), Hwang Jini, Jini (2006) ), Hong Gil-dong (2008), Beethoven Virus (2008), You Are Beautiful (2009), Marry Me Mary! (2011), "Rain of Love" (2012), "You Are Beautiful" (2013), "The Royal Player - Moment of Destiny" (2016), "Switch - Change the World with You" (2018), the film "Baby and Me" (2008) "The Itaewon Case" (2009), "Human Time" (2018), etc.

After appearing in "Ladies of the Palace" - Current Activity

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBL85eHl0I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jang Geun Suk's childhood is also familiar to Korean entertainment fans. He also appeared in "Ladies of the Palace"! Jang Geun Suk, who played Nanjung Jongnyum's stepbrother as a child. Now she is one of the most famous Korean stars.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/3135?p=4

Jang Geun Suk starring "Switch: Change the World with You" (16 episodes total)

106947_l.jpg

Broadcast of the final leading drama before joining Jang Geun Suk. Gimmicky fun that has become a hot topic thanks to the role of a genius con man and a serious prosecutor.

Jang Geun Suk's drama The Switch: Change the World, which stars the brilliant con man Sa Do Chan, who has a brilliant mind, and the prosecutor Baek Junsu, who is serious and fair.

Jang Geun Suk starring "Switch: Change the World with You"

# 1 Cheater's Heart Moves Slowly

A shooting incident occurs when an illegal casino is opened on a desert island. Prosecutor Baek Junsu appears there. However, it was all a game orchestrated by the swindler Sa Dochan, who disguised himself as a prosecutor ...! A few hours later, the real Attorney Beck was hospitalized in a car accident unconscious. O'Hara, the junior attorney, discovers two prosecutors, Beck and Urie, and proposes a deal ...

108311_l.jpg

111271_l.jpg

Spoiler

111272_l.jpg

111273_l.jpg

Actors:

Jang Keun-suk
Han Ye Ri
Jung Woon In
Joe Hee Bong
Shin Do Hyun
Ann Sung Hwan

employees:

Director - Nam Tae Jin
Screenplay - Baek Eun Chul, Kim Ryu Hyun

https://www.wowow.co.jp/detail/113096/001/01

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk talked about his daily life.

DAOz1SEA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Jang Geun Suk posted the photo on his Instagram on the 24th. In the Foto

Jang Geun Suk is shown wearing a white polo shirt and beige pants. Jang Geun Suk, leaning against the wall and looking at his smartphone, attracts attention just by standing. Jang Geun Suk has a strong presence in a woman's heart, even when he gesticulates.

Internet users who saw this replied, "Is this a rehearsal for a live show on Saturday in the studio?", "I want to meet you" and "I like the style."

https://korepo.com/archives/987650

Rolling Stone Japan magazine editorial staff

3d6641cbdf7d6b447c42bd6441697ad8.jpg

Jang Geun Suk previews second single "Day by Day" for 2 months in a row

Jang Geun Suk will begin pre-delivery of the second single, "Day by day", which will be released for two consecutive months on September 15, 2021, starting at midnight on August 25.

Day by Day is a life-size expression of the various conflicts that everyone has in their hearts. It is a pop song that fits gently into people's daily lives.

In addition, a replay campaign has kicked off on LINE MUSIC to celebrate the pre-delivery. The original background of the conversation for everyone who listened to "Day by day" on LINE MUSIC during the period (from 00:00 August 25 to 23:59 September 1) and applied. Of those who listened more and applied, 10 people will be invited by a lottery to an online conversation, which will take place from 15:00 on September 26.

<Release Notes>

Jang Keun-suk
"Day after day"

Delivery link: https://lnk.to/JKSDbd
* The above URL is valid from 12:00 am Wednesday, 25 August.

Single by Chang Gun-suk "Day by day"

Release date: September 15, 2021 (Wednesday)

- First Limited Edition A (CD + DVD) Number
details: UPCH-89458
Price: 1980 yen (tax included)
[DVD Content]
"Day by Day" Music Video
- First Edition Limited Edition B (CD + DVD)
Part number: UPCH-89459
[DVD Contents]
"Day by Day" Music Video Creation
- Creation of the first press, limited edition C (CD + BOOK)
part number: UPCH- 89460
[BOOK]
Photo recording 32p booklet
- Regular edition (CD only)
catalog number: UPCH-80566
Price: 1,320 yen (tax included)
[CD recording content]
* First limited edition A, B, C, regular edition, UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE edition (regular)

1. Day after day
2. Partner
3. Smoky
- UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE Limited Edition (CD + goods)
Part number: D2CN-2959
Price: 3300 yen (tax included)
[Goods]
UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE Cup holder.
- Limited edition FANCLUB (CD + merchandise)
Part number: PRON-5093/8008
Price: 3850 yen (tax included)
Tracks: * Limited Edition FANCLUB, total
7 tracks
1. Day after day
2. Accompanying person
3. Smoky
4. Day by Day Instrumental
5. Instrumental music assistant
6. Instrumental
smoky 7. JKS presents HOME RADIO (Extra Edition 3)

Chang Gunsuk, Japan. Official website: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/

https://rollingstonejapan.com/articles/detail/36405/1/1/1

[This is top notch! ] Jang Geun Suk World-renowned star trail

202108si1GvRfCit.jpg

Speaking of Jang Geun Suk, the drama "You Are Beautiful" became very popular in Japan, and after that he was chosen as a fashion model for dramas and cosmetics and became a first-class actor. Even now, Jang Geun Suk's popularity continues to grow. Let's trace its trajectory again with the latest information.

screenshot_20180707-2101542030314119.jpg

Spoiler

c871e1537a2892c27701ca78543832a5.jpg

The reason Japan caught fire was because the drama You're Beautiful was being broadcast.

First, it aired on SBS in October 2009 in South Korea.
In Japan it will be broadcast on BS and terrestrial in July 2010. The relationship between the members and younger sister Mi Niu Guo (brother's name is Ko Minam), who joined the popular beautiful group ANJELL in place of her twin brothers, depicts a love story.

Jang Geun Suk is the leader of Hwang Tae Kyung.

Although it looks cool and cool, the scene of falling in love with Mi Niu Go
full of comic aspects, and she made the hearts of not only Korean girls but also Japanese girls squeak.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/128?p=1

I'm crazy about changing facial expressions

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSi5B77nz6R/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/COKg1uVHVqB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

0eb27e93-60ea309bd7cd38c1e4767ba72eea46f

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA - AUG 1: South Korean actor Jang Geun Seok takes off at Gimpo International Airport on August 1, 2013 in Seoul, South Korea (Photo by Han Myung-Goo / Wire Image)

In the drama, he had a cool image with black eyes, but
he is primarily an Orthodox boy.

No makeup was pretty and there was a sweet smile on her real face.

A cool expression, a sweet smile and a few girls caught in this gap.

Spoiler

d13941ae3964c4e508f08d384997a4b5.jpg

Refreshing smile.

Spoiler

EF5553F1-6374-4381-B31A-559B2E1F1C8F.jpe

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/128?p=2

Attention in the world!

Jang Keun-suk. His work attracts attention in a wide variety of genres around the world.

South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, USA, etc. .. ..

In addition, due to the wide variety of activities in
a country where you have learned many languages, Gun-chan prefers to communicate in the language of that country. Japanese, Chinese and English are good.

TAIWAN, CHINA - APRIL 3: (CHINA APPEARANCE) Jang Geun Suk at the "I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN" press conference on Wednesday April 3, 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan, China (Photo by TPG / Getty Images)

Spoiler

1efcaaa749c29f8f85a3d66024c70c3d.jpg

Has performed at entertainment shows in Japan.
While drinking alcohol, talking about past scandals and real intentions, there were many jokes,
who had a solid tone, Japanese intonation, beautiful language
and knew what to say to the Japanese ... Many fans should have yelled at comments about the explosions to fans, for example, because past scandals were never solved and that they were dating Japanese actresses.

However, it is popular with both men and women because it tells a story, rather than just hiding it.
And the fact that the language of this country is easily heard also testifies to his significant efforts.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/128?p=3

Acting regardless of genre

テバク〜運命の瞬間〜 チャン・グンソク主演最新作PV

Royal player

In 1693, Boksun, wife of Mangum's gambling husband, was forced to become the concubine of King Sukjong, the 19th king, and gave birth to a boy.

However, the baby, who was born less than six months later, is suspected of being born, and Box'n pretends his baby is dead and trusts him to his ex-husband Mangam. The child Mangum raised was named Ketton (later Tegir), and he began to show his natural bakuto talent. Meanwhile, Box'n's second child, Yonin (later King, Yeonjo), drowned in alcohol and gambling all day.
deliberately pretending to be ill-mannered by the bureaucrats.

A story in which Tegir and Yeonjo, who know the truth of their birth, defeat Lee Inju, who is plotting a conspiracy, and change the world. A stunning drama based on the Yang Earth Monkey, the largest uprising in Korean history since the accession to the throne of Yeonjo (Yeonjo)!

Spoiler

テバク〜運命の瞬間〜 制作発表会

The drama The Royal Player was the catalyst for the break.

The actors, who are usually top-notch and consider the drama they cast in order to maintain their image afterwards. In addition, because it is first class, some people choose a beautiful, rich, and rich role that seems easy at first glance. But Jang Geun Suk was different.

His role in The Royal Gambler is that his upbringing comes from the king, but his height is catastrophically low, and he is always focused on his life and leads a terrible life.

Watching the scenes of the fasting and sucking of the snake, and the scenes where the employer covers them with a chair, I am breathtaking in the notion that strength and suffering are all too real. He has a great way to challenge his acting and his acting skills and breaks down in this world again! His popularity did not diminish as new and young handsome actors gained popularity one by one, but rather his efforts should be further appreciated.

Spoiler

daebak-kari.jpg?fit=600,338&ssl=1

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/128?p=4

Real superstar

Spoiler

jangsuk721.jpg

Jang Geun Suk consumed 1,200 calories a day during magazine and TV interviews. I eat this for 3 meals. He said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COHWxS9H9ne/?utm_medium=copy_link

Food that is often featured on social media. Looks great and tasty.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/128?p=5

Jang Keun-suk

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN4O8ShHLGz/?utm_medium=copy_link

The singing activity is going well too.

The first single "Amekoi" was released on 4 August (Wednesday), and LINE MUSIC peaked at number one on the real-time and daily charts, and also reached number one on the charts after previous work, "Emotion".

The second single "Day by day" will be released on Wednesday 15 September.

Unlike the songs that have been released so far, "Day by day" is a pop song that fits gently into people's daily lives, and Jang Geun Suk expresses the various conflicts that everyone has in their hearts at life size. They say that this is a song that captures a new facet of his talent.

Spoiler

o0500050014984561969.jpg

Be a singer, model, advertiser, actor.
Jang Geun Suk is active in various places. This was due to his attempts to be called the prince of Asia.

Spoiler

8c9a1_1215_1c3f2aed_8c9a14d8-m.jpg

Spoiler

jang+keun+suk1.jpg

Jang Keun-suk

Spoiler

740full-jang-keun-suk.jpg

Jang Geun Suk Born on August 4, 1987

Korean actor, singer and model. The film actor who accidentally went to his house when he was 6 years old, who has been the Public Relations Ambassador of Seoul City since January 2010, recommended to his parents, "Why don't you make your child an actor?" He entered the world of entertainment as a model. He also modeled lingerie ads to make a living when his father failed in business. In 1997, he made his television debut in the drama "Happiness For Sale, Too," and worked as an actor as a child. In 2009, he became very popular in the drama You Are Beautiful.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/128?p=6