Cho: 경미라 Kyon Mira

Jang Geun Suk's next plans:

September 12 - photo exhibition.
September 15 - daily video release
September 26 - online conversation
Individual interview in October

https://ameblo.jp/tantyann/entry-12694939259.html

• Like 1

2021 JKS Online Summer Live 'Keun Night' DVD and PHOTO BOOK will be released in late January 2022. You can order them from the KOARI online store. In addition, a special bundle will be released. However, it must be pre-ordered by September 10th.

51408699510_55d9970803_n.jpg

* DVD JKS Online Summer Live 'Keun Night'
Content: 2 discs
- main disc: concert
- bonus disc: crafting
- original packaging
Release: end of January 2022
Price: 7,150 yen (tax included)

51408476714_42deb4dd10_n.jpg

* JKS Online Summer Live 'Keun Night' PHOTO BOOK
Content:
- Size A5
- 44 pages
- color photo
Price: 2,200 yen (tax included)

51408699460_ed8c756859_n.jpg

* JKS Online Summer Live 'Keun Night' Special Pack.
Content:
- DVD
- PHOTOBOOK
- 1/140 scale acrylic model of the show (as pictured below)

Spoiler

51407963118_4ae926d470_n.jpg

Price: 10,780 yen (tax included)
Order before September 10 at the Koari online store.

https://jangkeunsukitalia.wordpress.com/

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Jang Geun Suk will host a full-scale live concert online for the first time in three and a half years !!

%E2%98%85CW5A2349-copy.jpg

JKS
Jang Geun Suk, who has many talents such as actors and singers, will be streaming "2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-" on August 28, showing the first full-blown online scene.

This performance, which has been held online due to Corona Disease, has been held since the last concert "JANG KEUN SUK THE CRISHOW IV -Voyage-" held in Japan in February 2018 before joining the military. Full-scale live stage with a full band for the first time in a year and a half. The set list is full of songs that were first introduced, such as the singles "Emotion" and "Amekoi" released this year ...

Spoiler

%E2%98%85CW5A2063-copy.jpg

JKS© FRAU INTERNATIONAL

In addition to the new songs, "Love is black hole", which was performed for the first time in about 7 years, "Sora to Kimi to", which was popular with the fans, and "Don", which became the benchmark. singing with fans since the last tour. Also showing "I'm afraid" etc. The comment section was filled with voices from fans hoping that the day would come when they could face up to a selection of songs in person that would bring back memories they had together.

Spoiler

%E2%98%85CW5A2344-copy.jpg

JKS© FRAU INTERNATIONAL

In MC, he spoke the same fluent Japanese as before, although he worried that his Japanese would not give up. "Let's go home" and the improvisation "Like a Movie", which were shown during past live tours, were played as songs that were not included in today's set list, and they featured a breathtaking performance with JKS.

%E2%98%85CW5A4357-copy.jpg

JKS© FRAU INTERNATIONAL

At the end of the concert, the single "Day by day", which will be released on September 15, will also be presented for the first time before its release. This song, which has already started to spread digitally, was # 1 on LINE MUSIC's daily distribution schedule every day. The addictive and easy-to-listen melody and lyrics that anyone living in this era can sympathize with is impressive and it's a bit of a sad and gentle, uplifting song.

Spoiler

%E2%98%85CW5A2883-copy.jpg

JKS© FRAU INTERNATIONAL

Also in this performance, Gunsuk's idea shone in the debut and video between the curtains. The opening will play a VCR explaining how to enjoy the live performance, while the curtain will play a CM video that has appeared in the past and a video that looks like a loan to provide a TV program. , fully demonstrating the talent of a versatile artist. Entertained the viewer.

%E2%98%85CW5A3012-copy.jpg

JKS© FRAU INTERNATIONAL

During the encore stage, which is only available to fan club members after the end of the main story, he echoed his thoughts to fans, saying, “I want to be Jang Geun Suk even if I'm reborn. Please be reborn and become an eel (a collective name for amateurs). ”In the end, I hoped to be able to meet again soon, and“ Reinca ”ended and the concert was very successful, with lots of comments in the comments and on Twitter.

Spoiler

%E2%98%85CW5A3465-copy.jpg

JKS© FRAU INTERNATIONAL

A DVD and a photo book for this show will be released. We are accepting orders for a special set with an acrylic stand that reproduces the atmosphere of the show, for a limited time until September 10th. See the dedicated page for details.

Spoiler

%E2%98%85CW5A4690-copy.jpg

JKS© FRAU INTERNATIONAL

2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-
* Date and time
August 28, 2021 (Sat) 19:00 Scheduled to start work
Only FC members can watch the archive until 23:59 on August 31 (Tuesday) * Purchase tickets for viewing - 8
Special event website until 19:00 March 31: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/2021_keunnight/

Live DVD and Photobook Release Notes
2021 JKS Online Summer Live Live Keun Night DVD & PHOTO ALBUM
Scheduled for late January 2022 release
* A special set with acrylic stand for DVD and PHOTO ALBUM will be made to order, and
pre-orders will be accepted on September 10 (Friday). To whom !!
Special page: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/keunnight_dvd/

Information about the official website

Jang Keun Suk official website in Japan: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/

Translation from Japanese google

https://www.frau-inter.co.jp/jp/?press-release=210830

• Blob 1

[Making release] "Switch - Change the World " is now being distributed on the video distribution service! In commemoration of the unlimited viewing distribution of the video distribution service, we will release a part of the making video recorded on the DVD-BOX.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jang Keun Suk more refreshing in a blue shirt ... Sweet smile

e982f6df-2052-4579-a114-4baffdf09509.jpg

Actor and singer Suk has released Keun his daily life. Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 30th without any particular explanation. Hair and scalp care with plants and nanotechnology! In the open photo, Jang Geun Suk is sitting on the terrace looking at his laptop. Jang Geun Suk wore a blue short-sleeved shirt to showcase his refreshing looks and make a woman's heart flutter. Netizens who saw this replied “Keun Night, thanks for your hard work,” “Refreshing and wonderful,” and “Thank you for your lovely smile.”

https://korepo.com/archives/990391

o0688088214994083089.jpg?caw=800

o0527063414994083096.jpg?caw=800

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTMOz4cHhQx/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Blob 1

Jang Geun Suk, the coolness he showed off in the blue shirt ... Self-proclaimed handsome boy

2021-08-30

Spoiler

202108301716352910537_20210830172517_01.

Photo = Instagram Jang Geun Suk

[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Jang Geun Suk talked about his daily life.

On the afternoon of the 30th, actor Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram with no explanation.

In the photo posted this time, there is a photo of Jang Geun Suk sitting on the terrace looking at his laptop.

First of all, Jang Geun Suk shook women's hearts with a refreshing look in a blue short-sleeved shirt.

On the other hand, Jang Geun Suk boasted of his continued popularity in Japan, taking first place with a new song "Emotion", which started in the preview after the digital single "Star", which took first place in the LINE MUSIC rankings real-time chart in Japan after its release in March. In addition, he has received love calls from many works and is carefully revising his next works.

popnews@heraldcorp.com

Translation from korean google

https://news.nate.com/view/20210830n31396?mid=e1100

Jang Geun Suk x Han Yeri ("Minari") Cute faces and heartbreaking inevitability! Video rental service "Switch: Change the World" is releasing unlimited viewing of commemorative videos!

E-ASmQIVEAUdfKd?format=jpg&name=900x900

The addictive elite detective entertainment "Switch: Change the World" is now available for unlimited viewing on the video distribution service!

In this final work, the two roles of Sa Do-chan, a genius con man who skillfully shakes words, and Baek Joon Soo, a calm and fair detective, Jang Jaeung Suk said that he constantly researched facial expressions and tone in order to play the role perfectly, and many times talked to the director. He also studied legal and medical terms and went to the shooting, in consultation with the screenwriter.

His diligent acting makes the drama's worldview more realistic. Be sure to check out Jang Geun Suk's wide range of acting ability, who plays two extremes! He also admires Senior Detective Baek Joon Soo and has the best chemistry with Dochan.

Han Yeri, the talented actress who garnered attention in Minari! She seems to have gained recognition for her ability in numerous dramas and films, and she cuts her hair to match the character's personality. After making the changes, he performed a lively and enthusiastic game.

Han Yeri, who carefully analyzed the script, created the image of a cute heroine with a sense of justice, always worked hard and was highly praised!

Screenwriter "Suspicious Housekeeper" and "Strongest!" Baek Eun Chul, who worked on "Chill", wrote with Kim Ryu Hyun and shot a new tag with Nam Tae Jin, who co-directed "Beautiful Gong Shim" and "Whisper-Words of Love"!

Directed by Nam Tae Jin, this work, which is the first in the miniseries Switch: Change the World with You, captures the feat by taking first place in the audience rankings from its first broadcast!

“I try my best to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning. I want the band and the performers to work together to create a fun drama, ”he says with a charming smile on the first day of filming,“ Jang Geun Suk. Han Yeri, who has no queue, rushes in and shakes hands with Jang Geun Seok, which conveys the good atmosphere of the place. In addition, during the chase scene, Han Yeri laughed bitterly at Jang Geun Suk, who tried to move, puzzled by the director's instructions "Please run professionally" and "How to run professionally?"

In between filming, Han Yeri said, “I didn't think he was so tall. When I actually met (when I saw it), he was "big ~" Jang Geun Suk said. - Everyone is surprised. when they really meet. " They say it's higher than I expected.

In addition, Jang Geun Suk, who plays the genius con man Sa Do Chan and the Prosecutor of Peace and Justice Baek Jun Soo, said, “I was worried about the game, but it was difficult for me to shoot the composite scene. It was difficult to play, but I pictured it in my head. I'll go, ”he said of the shooting difficulties and highlights.

In addition to that, Jang Geun Suk and Han Yeri play with each other in between filming, eat puffed grains together, and do a lot of things from launch to launch! Check out the video rental service to find out about the acting abilities of Jang Geun Suk, who plays two extremes, Dochang, a genius con man who can choose different words, and Junsu, a prosecutor who is calm and full of justice!

"【メイキング公開】「スイッチ~君と世界を変える~」動画配信サービスで好評配信中!" in YouTube

https://korepo.com/archives/990197

E-CiZ67X0AER2HB?format=jpg&name=large

"Hình ảnh từ Keun Night Summer 2021 Jang Geun Suk" in YouTube

Jang Geun Suk: "I want to be Jang Geun Suk even if I am reborn."

August 30, 2021

Jang Geun Suk's live broadcast of "2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-" took place on August 28th.

CW5A2349.jpg?impolicy=hq&imwidth=730

Jang Geun Suk (c) FRAU INTERNATIONAL

"Keun Night" is a live stream performed by Jang Geun Suk, who is unable to travel to Japan due to the spread of the novel coronavirus infection. Apart from singles such as "Emotion" and "Amekoi" released this year, "Love is black hole" was the first song in 7 years at a concert, as well as "Sora to Kimi to" and "Don't be" enjoying success with his fans, he sang songs such as "fear" and the new single "Day by day", due out on September 15th, to the delight of fans across the country.

On MC, he spoke fluently, worried that his Japanese was not deteriorating. In the event of an encore limited to fan club members after the main plot ended, the concert was closed with a message, “I want to be Jang Geun Suk even if I am reborn. Please be reborn and become an eel (collective name for fans.) ".

It has also been decided that a live DVD and photo album will be released in January 2022. The official site is accepting orders for a special set that includes a DVD and a photobook with Acrys booth until September 10th.

https://natalie.mu/music/news/443037

Jang Geun Suk, overflowing boyish beauty ... Asia Prince's sweet smile

Reporter Jo Joon Won

BF.27355459.1.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk shared his daily life.

On the 30th, Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram without any comments.

In the published photo, Jang Geun Suk, who completed the fashion with a blue shirt, puts his laptop on a table in a cafe and smiles while looking at the camera.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is considering appearing in the new drama "Somehow, Village Diary."

Photo = Jang Geun Suk,

Social Media Reporter Jo Jung Won wizard333@tenasia.co.kr

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2021083197924

Jang Geun Suk's current situation before returning to work ... I feel like a young CEO

2021-08-31

Actor Jang Geun Suk has revealed his recent status.

On August 30, Jang Geun Suk posted a photo of himself on his personal social network.

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk in a blue shirt smiles at the camera with a laptop and a glass on a table in a cafe.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk, who was fired from alternative military service last May, is considering appearing in Kakao TV's new drama "Somehow, A Pastoral Diary." Village Diary is a romantic drama that tells the story of a man in Seoul who meets a female police officer while living in the countryside. It is based on the web novel of the same name by writer Park Ha-Min.

On the 4th, on the occasion of his 34th birthday, he released the song "Amagoi", in the writing and writing of which he participated. (Photo = Jang Geun-suk SNS)

Newsen Park Soo-in abc159 @

https://news.nate.com/view/20210831n03233?mid=e1200

Jang Geun Suk, a young CEO, has changed his feelings ... Relaxing with a laptop spread out on a table in a cafe

(Export News Reporter Kim Yoo Jin) Actor Jang Geun Suk shared his daily life.

On the 30th, Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram.

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk, who completed the fashion in a blue shirt, puts his laptop on a table in a cafe and smiles while looking at the camera.

Jang Geun Suk, who recently announced that he is considering appearing in the upcoming drama "Somehow, Diary," has been talking to the public about his various daily lives on social media.

Photo = Jang Geun Suk,

Instagram Correspondent Kim Eugene slowlife@xportsnews.com

https://m.news.nate.com/view/20210831n01269?mid=e01&list=recent&cpcd=

Jang Geun Suk sexy back ... real boyfriend charm

E-ILeCNXEBEaaTt?format=jpg&name=medium

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk shared his daily life. Jang Geun Suk posted the phrase “# 3 day after day” and a photo on his Instagram on the 31st.

Pictured is Jang Geun Suk in a rude style wearing a white T-shirt, cream cotton pants and sandals. The appearance of looking back and the appearance of Jang Geun Suk walking in the parking lot has people trying to create a realistic guy atmosphere. Internet users who saw this replied, "I'm listening today," "The T-shirts are cute," and "The back is sexy."

https://korepo.com/archives/990826

Jang Geun Suk, friendly charm with natural casual wear

Spoiler

165377_630.jpg

Jang Geun Suk revealed his daily life.

On the 31st, Jang Geun Suk posted two photos on his Instagram with the hashtag “# daybyday” and pictograms.

Jang Geun Suk in the photo shows his friendly charm in casual clothes in an underground parking lot.

Fans who saw the photos commented, "Gun-chan is wonderful," "Are you going to go out?", "Day after day, I'm listening."

Meanwhile, on the 28th, Jang Geun Suk held an online concert "2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-" and unveiled a performance of the new single, "Day by day", which will be released in Japan for the first time.

Spoiler

165378_630.jpg

165379_630.jpg

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/amp/75223.html?__twitter_impression=true

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 09:09 PM

[Official Report & Photos] Jang Geun Suk will host a full-scale live concert online for the first time in three and a half years! !!

20210831_JangKeunSuk_CW5A2349.jpg

Jang Geun Suk, who has many talents such as actors and singers, will be streaming "2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-" on August 28, showing the first full-blown online scene.

This performance, which was held online due to Corona Disease, was held after the last live performance at the "JANG KEUN SUK THE CRISHOW IV -Voyage-" arena in Japan in February 2018. half a year.

The set list is full of songs that were first introduced, such as the singles "Emotion" and "Amekoi" released this year ...

In addition to the new songs, "Love is black hole", which was performed for the first time in about 7 years, "Sora to Kimi to", which was popular with the fans, and "Don", which became the benchmark. singing with fans since the last tour. Also showing "I'm afraid" etc. The comment section was filled with voices from fans hoping that the day would come when they could face up to a selection of songs in person that would bring back memories they had together.

In MC, he spoke the same fluent Japanese as before, although he worried that his Japanese would not give up. "Let's go home" and the improvisation "Like a Movie", which were shown on past tours, were played as songs that were not included in today's set list, and they featured a breathtaking performance with JKS.

At the end of the concert, the single "Day by day", which will be released on September 15, will also be presented for the first time before its release. This song, which has already begun to spread digitally, was ranked number one on LINE MUSIC's daily distribution schedule every day.

The addictive and easy-to-listen melody and lyrics that anyone living in this era can sympathize with is impressive and it's a bit of a sad and gentle uplifting song.

Also in this performance, Gunsuk's idea shone in the opening and in the video between intervals. The opening will play a VCR explaining how to enjoy the live performance, while the curtain will play a CM video that has appeared in the past and a video that looks like a loan to provide a TV program. , fully demonstrating the talent of a versatile artist. Entertained the viewer.

During the encore stage, which is only available to fan club members after the end of the main story, he echoed his thoughts to fans, saying, “I want to be Jang Geun Suk even if I'm reborn. Please be reborn and become an eel (collective name for amateurs). "
In the end, I hoped to be able to meet again soon, and "Reinca" ended and the concert was very successful, with a lot of messages in the comments and on Twitter.

A DVD and a photo book will be released for the performance. We are accepting orders for a special set with an acrylic stand that reproduces the atmosphere of the show, for a limited time until September 10th.

Details on the dedicated page (https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/keunnight_dvd/).

[Event Information]
2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night-
Date and time: Saturday, 28 August 2021 19:00
Only FC members can
view archive until 23:59 on Tuesday, August 31 * Purchase of sightseeing tickets until 19:00 on August 31.
Special event website: https // www. .jang-keunsuk.jp / 2021_keunnight /

[Release Notes]
DVD & PHOTO ALBUM 2021 JKS Online Summer Live Keun Night
The release is scheduled for late January 2022. * Special set with acrylic DVD stand and photobook will be custom made and pre-orders will be accepted until September 10 (Friday)! !!
Special page: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/keunnight_dvd/

https://mpost.tv/jangkeunsuk210831/

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk Took Place On Japanese Music Chart With New Song "Day By Day"

164667_630-2.jpg

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk again topped the Japanese music charts with "Day by day" and increased the popularity of "Asia Prince". Jang Geun Suk released his second single, "Day by day" on Wednesday, the 25th of the same month, following "Amagoi" released in August.

Since its release, "Day by day" has proven Jang Geun Suk's deep popularity, ranking # 1 on the LINE MUSIC daily chart for 7 consecutive days and # 1 on Perfect Weekly's rankings. Jang Geun Suk has been at # 1 on the daily and daily LINE MUSIC charts since the release of "Amekoi" and has shown the strong popularity of "Asia Prince", which is unshakable even in an empty period due to alternative military service.

The new song "Day by day" has lyrics that convey consolation, leaving room for the conflict in the heart that everyone has. "Day by day" attracted attention with Jang Geun Suk's diverse looks and wide range of music. Additionally, in the pre-released teaser, Jang Geun Suk revealed the boy's beauty that matches the unique freshness that matches the song's image.

In addition, Jang Geun Suk met with fans as part of "Keun Night" held on Saturday 28th of last month, showcasing his deep love and enthusiasm for fans with his never-ending enthusiasm steps. Agency reports: “Jang Geun Juice is a brave artist who is not afraid of new changes. He is active because he plans to visit fans in Asia as well as Japan, offering various enchantments with more action. He would like to show great interest and love. "

https://korepo.com/archives/991241

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk, new song Day by Day tops the daily LINE MUSIC chart for 7 days in a row

Han An reporter

0001604372_001_20210901124107800.jpg?typ

Photo by Jang Geun Suk = AG Corporation

Actor and artist Jang Geun Suk once again dominated the Japanese music charts with "Day by Day," raising his reputation as "Prince of Asia."

Jang Geun Suk released his second single "Day by day" on the 25th (Wednesday) of the same month after "Amagoi" which was released in August. Since its release, Day by Day has topped the daily LINE MUSIC chart for 7 days in a row and took first place.

Earlier, after the release of "Amagoi (雨 恋)", Jang Geun Suk topped the daily LINE MUSIC Real-Time X chart, showing the unwavering popularity of "Prince of Asia" even during a hiatus due to alternative military service.

The new song "Day by day" offers a place to lean on to sort out the emotional conflict that everyone has, and lyrics that convey consolation stand out. Day After Day drew more attention by revealing Jang Geun Suk's versatile side and wide musical spectrum without filtering, and in the pre-released teaser video, Jang Geun Suk attracted attention with its unique freshness and consistent boyish beauty associated with the song's image.

In addition, Jang Geun Suk met with fans during Keun Night on the 28th of last month and showed his deep love for fans by driving fans into a furnace of enthusiasm and continuous hard work.

The agency stated, “Jang Geun Suk is a bold artist who is not afraid of new changes. He will be giving various charms through more action and will visit his fans in Korea as well as Asia, so please show your interest and love for his activities. "

Hana Ahn, correspondent for MBN Star

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/057/0001604372

TBS channel Jang Keun Suk Online Summer Live Ben-Keun Night - Uncut version will take place on September 26 (Sunday) at 19:30 pm (Japan), exclusive game, additional exclusive interviews!

o0828080414994864277.jpg?caw=800

2021 Jang Keun Suk Online Summer Live -Keun Night- All Non-Scraped Songs & Exclusive Interview

Broadcast now / next month TV First Original HD

Jang Keun Suk will air the first online broadcast of "2021 Jang Keun Suk Online Summer Live -Keun Night-" which took place in South Korea on August 28 (Saturday), for the first time on TV without any cuts. In addition, the original exclusive fan interview will be added and edited to get closer to the new charm.

Jang Geun Suk became a hot topic as he was ranked # 1 on LINE MUSIC's distribution rankings every time he released a new song. In his first online concert, he participated in writing the song "Emotion", not only writing the song, but also on the song "Amekoi", as well as on the last song "Day by day", which will be released on September 15th. Etc. Also performed with enthusiasm. And given the great co-performance with JKS after a long absence, the one-night stand is going to be a lively one.

Jang Geun Suk continues to captivate the Japanese public with his unique charisma, expressive singing voice and powerful message. We look forward to a very special concert, which will be a new beginning after the artist resumed his activities!

[Entry: Saturday 28 Aug 2021 South Korea]

https://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/o2586/

• Like 1

September 1, 2021

Jang Keun-suk tops Japanese charts with digital single 'Day by Day'

8uSWS2wr?format=jpg&name=small

Actor and singer Jang Keun-suk, widely known as the Prince of Asia, is topping Japanese charts with his digital single “Day by Day,” which dropped Aug. 25. 

Since its release, it’s been ranked on top of Line Music's daily chart for seven consecutive days. Prior to its release, Jang dropped another Japanese digital single “Amagoi” on Aug. 4 to celebrate his 34th birthday. The song also topped charts as soon as it was released. 

Jang has resumed his career both in Japan and Korea after completing his mandatory military service last June. 

You can now read The Korea JoongAng Daily on NAVER
His agency, AG Corporation, said in a statement Wednesday that Jang is a “bold artist who is not afraid of new changes. He will present a variety of charms through various activities in the future and visit his fans in Korea as well as in Asia, so please look forward to his future plans.” 

Jang has gained immense fandom in Asia after starring in hit drama series “You’re Beautiful” (2009) and “Beethoven Virus" (2008). 

BY YIM SEUNG-HYE [yim.seunghye@joongang.co.kr]

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/09/01/entertainment/kpop/Jang-keunsuk-day-by-day-japanese-single/20210901150700489.html

"Day By Day Jang Geun Suk live" in YouTube

Jang Geun Suk appears on "I Tried To Compare Tonight" for the first time in 4 years! The kitchen studio will also be on TV for the first time!

JKS_main.jpg

[Korean Entertainment News]

Jang Geun Suk will release the single "Day by day" on September 15 (Wednesday) as its second release in two consecutive months.

On LINE MUSIC "Day by Day" recorded the first weekly chart # 1 and proved its continued popularity, while the release date September 15 (Wednesday) 21:00 on the air of the Nippon Television network "Tokui, Goto, beautiful SHELLY, and Yoshino Sashihara were compared today in the evening ". It was announced that they will appear for the first time in four years.

The program first appeared in 2017 and became a hot topic for the first public release at home and interaction with the MC team in fluent Japanese, but this time it was discerning home cooking and a culinary enthusiast was very enthusiastic about his own studio.

Please look forward to seeing Jang Geun Suk, who has become more attractive as an adult due to his mischievous image, appears when "Prince of Asia" turns 34.

Day by Day is now available! : Https://lnk.to/JKSDbd

≪New single "Day by day" released on September 15th ≫

[Product Information]

<CD content>
* First limited edition A, B, C, regular edition, UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE edition (regular)
01. Day after day
Co-conspirator 03. Smoky

First Edition Limited Edition A (CD + DVD) UPCH-89458 / 1,980 yen (tax included)
Day after day
<DVD Content>
Music video "Day by Day"

@%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%9B%A4A.jpg

First edition, limited edition B (CD + DVD) UPCH-89459/1980 yen (tax included)
Day after day
<DVD Content>
Making a Music Video "Day by Day"

Spoiler

@%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%9B%A4B.jpg

B.jpg

First press, limited edition C (CD + BOOK) UPCH-89460/1980 yen (tax included)
Day after day
<BOOK>
Photographed booklet 32P

Spoiler

@%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%9B%A4C.jpg

Regular edition (CD only) UPCH-80566 / 1,320 yen (tax included)
Day after day
https://www.koari.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/@通常盤.jpg

UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE, limited edition (CD + merchandise) D2CN-2959/3300 yen (tax included)
Day after day

Spoiler

@UM%E7%9B%A4.jpg

FAN CLUB Limited Edition (CD + merchandise) PRON-5093/8008 3850 yen (tax included)

Spoiler

@FC%E7%9B%A4.jpg

Day after day
<CD Content> * Limited Edition FANCLUB,
only seven tracks
01.Day By Day
Accomplice
03.Smoky 04.Day By Day Instrumental
Accomplice Instrumental
06.Smoky Instrumental 07.JKS Introduces HOME RADIO (Additional Chapter 3)

[PROFILE]

An artist who has demonstrated his versatile talent as an actor and singer and has become immensely popular across a wide variety of generations and national borders. She made her debut as a singer in Japan in 2010. The first single "Let me cry" first appeared in the Oricon singles rankings (the first single won in the history of foreign artists).

The next 1st album, "Just Crazy", also made its first appearance on the Oricon album charts, as did the single, and was the first feat in male solo history overseas. In May 2020, after working for about two years as a social service agent, he finally resumed his activities as an artist. The first relaunched single "Star" is # 1 on the LINE MUSIC real-time chart, followed by "Emotion" # 1 on the daily chart and # 2 on the weekly chart. Yahoo! After the interview was published in JAPAN, it has proven its continued popularity, for example by ranking first in the access rankings.

[Information about the official website]

Jang Keun Suk official website in Japan: https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/
Jang Keun Suk Universal Music / EMI Records Official Website:

https://www.universal-music.co.jp / jang-keunsuk /

@JKS_keunnight_.jpg

Jang Geun Suk, Keun Night
2021 JKS Online Summer Live -Keun Night- DVD & Photobook Live

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/102619/

• Like 1