Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Jang Geun Suk, an Asian prince who looks good in red sneakers

168852_630.jpg

Jang Geun Suk talked about the recent situation.

On the 7th, Jang Geun Suk posted the photo on his Instagram without comment.

Jang Geun Suk in the photo takes a selfie in the mirror in a T-shirt, denim shorts and red sneakers.

As usual, images with a baby face are looking at you.

Fans who saw the photos commented, "Gun-chan, cool ~", "Kyaa ~~~", "Cute", "Thank you for showing me your face."

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk released the original Japanese single "Amagoi" in August and "Day by day" in September and peaked at number one on Japan's LINE MUSIC daily live charts.

Translation from Japanese google

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/amp/77253.html?__twitter_impression=true

Jang Geun Suk, the unadorned daily story "I Tried To Walk"! A self-luminous body that shines even more at night!

FBMaB5PWUAYZ4uz?format=jpg&name=medium

Jang Geun Suk in the photo posted appears to have gone for a night out in a blue collar and mask. The warm visuals that shine with Jang Geun Suk's self-luminous body stand out even in photos that are slightly blurred in the dark.

Especially in the photo, when I walk backwards, Jang Geun Suk's broad shoulders make my heart flutter. Netizens who saw this uttered many voices such as "I love you", "Where did you go?" And "Be careful."

https://korepo.com/archives/1010916

6 recommendations for the most popular romantic drama of 2021 Do not regret, if you look at it, there is a resume in the process.

Muslikh Suprianto
- October 10, 2021

2891208598.jpg

Love Rain is a classic first love drama. Starring Jang Geun Suk as Seo Joon and Yoon as Jung Ha Na
He meets Ha Na and they fall in love, but what makes their relationship special is their relationship with their parents' love story.

They understand that their fates are much more intertwined than they could have imagined.

The Korean drama "Love Rain" is a sweet first love story that will captivate your hearts.

It started in the 70s, so it has a very retro and nostalgic vibe that is very romantic. The umbrella scene in this particular series is notable for the protagonist falling in love, drenched in the rain, as he tries to keep his lover from getting wet.

It has everything for a romantic drama, and you will feel warm and heartbroken at the same time... 

Translate from Indonesian google

https://deskjabar.pikiran-rakyat.com/gaya-hidup/pr-1132772360/6-rekomendasi-drakor-romantis-2021-terpopuler-ga-nyesel-kalo-ditonton-ongoing-dan-ada-ringkasannya?page=3

6 K-Dramas To Watch On A Rainy Day

Oct 10, 2021
by binahearts

For some people, rainy days can evoke a sense of nostalgia and loneliness. For others, it can be a time of cozying into a warm blanket and sipping on a nice cup of coffee or tea. Whichever type of person you may be, we can’t argue that a rainy day is the perfect kind of day to marathon a K-drama. Here are a few K-dramas that have some significant rainy backdrops that are guaranteed joyous watches.

3. “Love Rain”

love-rain.jpeg

“Love Rain” is a classic first love K-drama. It stars Jang Geun Suk as Seo Joon and YoonA as Jung Ha Na. Seo Joon is a hotshot photographer who is also a bit of a playboy. He meets Ha Na and the two fall in love, but what makes their relationship special is that it ties in with their parents’ love story. They come to realize that their fate is intertwined far more than they could have ever imagined.

“Love Rain” is a sweet first love tale that will tug at your heartstrings. It starts off set in the 70s, so it has a very retro and nostalgic feel that is very romantic. The umbrella scene in this particular series is famous as it shows a lovestruck main lead getting drenched in the rain because he is trying to keep his crush from getting wet. It’s got all the ingredients for a romantic tale and it will leave you feeling warm and heartbroken at the same time.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1491808wpp/6-k-dramas-to-watch-on-a-rainy-day

[Last post from Gun-chan] 2021 Jang Keun Suk Online Summer Live -Keun Night- All non-cut songs and exclusive interview

FBT8J6IVkAgOdCx?format=jpg&name=large

Jang Keun Suk will air the first live broadcast of "2021 Jang Keun Suk Online Summer Live -Keun Night-", which will take place in South Korea on Saturday, August 28, for the first time without clippings on TV.

This may be the first time Jang Geun Suk has been seen like this.

This is the first live performance in about three and a half years after being fired.
Jang Geun Suk, who famously performed and sang "Emotion", released this year with the famous group JKS, said in a conversation between the two that he was "tense."

In an exclusive interview, Jang Geun Suk said, “(Live) I cannot convey 100% of the excitement at the venue. The challenge was to reach a maximum close to 100%. Instead, the main goal is to convey the feeling of roughness as it is, and to "show the scene with a natural atmosphere."

I guess it's because I came across this online concert with a stronger feeling than anyone else.
The live performance, filled with this feeling, was a masterpiece.
It is a manifestation of the overwhelming feeling that past popular songs that were not planned were shown a cappella.

“I can't really meet, but it's time to express the feelings and sad feelings that every person has, and it's time to untangle those feelings,” he said in an interview. Music is delivered.
I want you to fully experience the masterpieces that will be presented for the first time in a long time, as well as songs that were first presented in live performances such as "Amekoi" and "Day by day".

Plus, he's in awe of playful, service-oriented productions that make it versatile.

We look forward to the first exclusive TV broadcast on CS TBS 1 at a very special time, when, along with the exciting live broadcast, will be added a soulful exclusive interview that you rarely see anywhere else!

[Entry: Saturday 28 Aug 2021 South Korea]

Translation from korean google

https://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/o2586/

• Blob 1

At 32, Jang Geun Suk retired and turned into a handsome prince!

5EFF7B0459A321593801476.png

"Regular living, maintaining exercise, change depends on determination."

5EFF7B0800BE21593801480.jpeg

Meat is not a bad thing, but for an artist, managing body appearance is a major concern and also has the positive effect of releasing energy for the audience. Jang Geun Suk, who became popular in Asia with the song “It turns out to be a handsome man,” a year or two before he joined the army, his continually gaining weight and blessed appearance made people break out in cold sweats. He didn't seem like a particularly healthy temperament. He was in the hot search rankings for looking outrageous and happy!

Spoiler

5EFF7A787B5B11593801336.jpeg

5EFF7A7EEF42C1593801342.jpeg

Fortunately, after two years of service in the army, although he was in social service, he began to pay more attention to his health. He again appeared in the form of a handsome man. Compared to his previous figure, many fans were happy for him. ... He said that ordinary life changed his mind and body. Due to insomnia in the past, it has been solved with exercise. The result of constant monitoring of diet and exercise is finally effective.

Spoiler

FBXAlmyXsAMwQvm?format=jpg&name=small

FBXAlimWEAMY8hO?format=jpg&name=small

Jang Geun Suk also said that he would not have escaped a damaged image in the past. He believes that it is his own good or bad. Only by looking at himself calmly can he get rid of bad habits that he did not care about before, and he can do better. all the better. From the change of position to the maturity of his thoughts and the return of Jang Geun Suk, it seems that both body and mind are ready, making people look forward to his new work!

FBXAlqyX0AsTDIP?format=jpg&name=small

Перевод с китайского google

https://www.marieclaire.com.tw/entertainment/news/50960?atcr=2b7065

Instagram from Jang Geun Suk - badminton exercises:

Exercising badminton is great - it builds your reaction speed and agility. It's great to see Jang Geun Suk in great shape!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4bEYID-fK/?utm_medium=copy_link

"JKS update IG 10.11.2021" in YouTube

Jang Keun Suk loves to play badminton in the open air ... Failure  - it's cute (with video)

FBaPeaAXoAkvrOl?format=jpg&name=small

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk shared how he enjoys playing badminton. Jang Geun Suk posted the phrase "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh ...?" And a video on his Instagram on the 11th. The video shows Jang Geun Suk playing badminton in an outdoor badminton court. The moment he successfully continued the rally, the disappointing sight of the swing in the air elicits laughter. Netizens who saw this showed reactions such as "Gun-chan, fight," "You feel better," and "I want to mate with Gun-chan."

FBaPh5iX0AMaF7T?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4bEYID-fK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Translate from Japanese google

https://korepo.com/archives/1011928

• Blob 1

Jang Geun Suk, doing good to fans for 9 years in a row ... Donated 175 million won!

jks-2.jpg

[Korean Entertainment News]

Actor Jang Geun Suk and the official Korean fan club Cri-J warmly helped those in need.

On the 26th, Jang Geun Suk and Cri-J donated 175 million won to a community organization to help those in need. This donation stands for Jang Geun Suk who donated 10 million won for the “Ninth Jang Geun Suk Birthday Commemorative Photo Exhibition 2021,” which took place online on September 11th. It was collected through voluntary donations from fans who share the same.

Donations total KRW 42 million for maintenance and heating for Nanzan-in, children's health expenses, KRW 42 million for dog food to protect Aishinen, and KRW 42 million for the cost of Biyukai's child's biliary closure surgery. ". 41 million won, surgery and support for children with hearing impairments from "Love of Cattle" 40 million won, money to support the Chumon Rehabilitation Center of Lugerik and children with physical and mental disabilities 10 million won, warming the hearts of the audience.

In particular, with the support of a seven-year love snail, many hearing-impaired children are undergoing snail tube surgery and language rehabilitation treatments, and many children are expected to continue to have hope. through this ...

First of all, this year's photo exhibition, despite being held as an online exhibition to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, raised the equivalent of 175 million won in fundraising, which gives the event great significance. Jang Geun Suk and Cri-J set an example of fan culture by donating donations that convey the meaning of sharing through the support that everyone needs most in times of trouble.

Agency spokesman Jang Geun Suk, AG Corporation, said, “I am always grateful to Kri-J. Jang Geun Suk is happy and proud to be able to practice meaningful good deeds with Kri-J. We will continue to tell meaningfully where We need help. "

The Jang Geun Suk Birthday Photograph Exhibition, which has been held annually since 2013, has raised a total of approximately 866.2 million won, starting with a first donation of 20 million won. I was told where I needed it. This event is being marketed as an example of fan culture as it is a kind deed event that fans volunteer every year, rather than just once, to practice Jang Geun Suk's most important "exchange."

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk and his official Korean fan club Cri-J have been volunteering for 10 years now, delivering humanitarian aid, delivering charcoal, etc., in addition to transferring donations, and have a good influence in society. I tell you.

Photo courtesy of AG Corporation

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/105277/

Jang Geun Suk - Official Cree J Fan Club Donates 40 Million Won to Snail of Love for Deaf Children

1633995291149589.jpg

Photo = Snail Love Donation Certificate fan heart sound produced under the name of actor Jang Geun Suk

(Export News Reporter Lee Jong Bom) The Love Snail Association (Chairman Min-ja Kim), which supports the hearing impaired, announced on September 26 that actor Jang Geun Suk and his official Kree J fan club have donated 40 people ... million won to support deaf children.

The donation was prepared through an exchange between fans and Jang Geun Suk, who participated in the "9th Jang Geun Suk Birthday Photo Exhibit," which was timed to coincide with Jang Geun Suk's lunar birthday. The photo exhibition was held with the aim of capturing one year of Jang Geun Suk's life and continuing good deeds through donations as a fan of Jang Geun Suk. Thanks to Corona 19, the photo exhibition took place online both this year and last year.

Jang Geun Suk's official fan club "Cree J" is donating some of the money raised since 2015 to Love Snail, starting with the 1st Photo Sharing Exhibition in 2013. Kree J, who has been in a relationship for 7 years, has donated 176 million won until this year. With the support of Cree J, 13 children underwent cochlear implantation and speech rehabilitation operations, and this sponsorship is expected to provide 4 more children with sound.

A fan club rep said, “I feel depressed every time I participate in a photo sharing exhibition because I can practice sharing photos with actor Jang Geun Suk and make a good impact together. We are very glad that we can give sound to deaf children who cannot hear sound. We will continue to share this in the future. ”

A spokesperson for Snail of Love said, “I would like to express my gratitude to actor Jang Geun Suk and the Kree J fan club who participate in the annual charity exchange for the deaf. I hope that many people will pay attention and be with the Love Snail as even deaf people can hear and speak with artificial cochlear surgery. ”

Meanwhile, “Jang Geun Suk and Kri J” is listed as the # 2 Fan Soul of the Snail of Love fan club network. Soul-The Fan is a fan club with a lot of support and is automatically joined when donations exceed KRW 99 million. Kang Daniel and Danichi, Lee Chang-Won and Chance, IU Ana and others are listed in Soul Snail of Love - The Fan.

Reporter Lee Jong Bom leejb@xportsnews.com

https://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1485265

• Thanks 1

"Prince of Asia" Jang Geun Suk shoots on the go in the fall ...

o0815128815015560295.jpg?caw=800

Actor Jang Geun Suk shared his daily life.

Actor Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 13th with the short phrase "Cold wind."

The photo released this time shows Jang Geun Suk standing in front of a wall and posing.

First of all, Jang Geun Suk stepped out in a gorgeous cardigan and wide leg pants, and despite wearing a mask, his warm looks shone and grabbed the attention of his followers.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk and the official fan club donated 175 million won to social groups on the 26th of last month to help the underprivileged.

This donation was made by Jang Geun Suk, who donated 10 million won for the “Ninth Memorial Photo Exhibition to celebrate Jang Geun Suk's birthday in 2021,” which ran online from 00:00 on September 11th. It was prepared with donations from fans who support it.

https://korepo.com/archives/1013208

Jang Keun Suk 2022 CALENDAR "SHOW MUST GO ON" is now on sale!

CHANG GUN JUICE CALENDAR for 2022
"SHOW MUST GO ON"

JKS00122.jpg

Starting last year, an official calendar based on recently filmed footage will be released this year too! !!
Enjoy 12 months of gem cutting, featuring Jang Geun Suk's varied facial expressions as it evolves day by day, even when you can't meet in person.

Two types of headsets: "wall" and "table".
WALL CALENDAR + TABLE CALENDAR
Wall calendar and desk calendar materials are all cut out.

[Full sale with reservation]
Booking period: October 14, 2021 (Thursday) - November 2, 2021 (Tuesday) 18:00
* Since this is a complete booking system, we do not plan to sell it after the booking period expires.

[Product Features]
WALL CALENDAR (wall calendar)
Wall calendar with latest cuts
Large format as if in front of you
13 cuts including cover (planned)
Size: approx 420 x 610 mm

TABLE CALENDAR (desk calendar)
A desk calendar that makes you feel close to it, made up of double-sided cuts.
25 cuts including cover (planned)
Size: approx 240 x 170mm

SPECIAL GIFT
Postcard with a message from Jang Geun Suk
If you place an order during this period, you will receive a postcard with a hand-printed message!
Randomly include 1 type out of all 5 types!

** An autographed message will be printed.
* One postcard is attached to each product. You cannot choose a design.

https://shop.koari.net/item/JKS00122.html

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Natural charm and beauty, what could be more beautiful! Jang Geun Suk is very cute in a blue plaid shirt. I like his democratic style of dress.

o0828102215016273942.jpg?caw=800

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVCxrbCFYvw/?utm_medium=copy_link

o0828105815016273944.jpg?caw=800

Jang Geun Suk explodes into a refreshing smile.

o0828119915016514149.jpg?caw=800

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk has released a mesmerizing music video. On the 15th, Jang Geun Suk posted a proposal and a photo on his Instagram that said, "Trade profit, daily life in stores, communication in stores, good goods."

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk stands in front of a flowering tree. Jang Geun Suk's smiling appearance in a blue plaid shirt makes you flinch.

Internet users who saw this posted sentences and photographs that said, “Today I am thrilled and trembling,” “The smile is very refreshing and quivering,” and “I am glad I don’t have a mask.” Related article "Asian Prince" Jang Geun Suk shooting on the go in the fall.

https://korepo.com/archives/1014406

https://ameblo.jp/tantyann/entry-12704031250.html

Actor Jang Geun Suk, fresh release that looks like a boy
a comment

10/17/2021

gun.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk has released the latest information.

Jang Geun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th with the comment "Goodbye Mr. Short."

In the published photo, Jang Geun Suk is sitting on the steps and resting. First of all, Jang Geun Suk has a refreshing charm as a boy, even though he is in his thirties.

Jang Geun Suk and the official fan club donated 175 million won to social groups on the 26th of last month to help those in need. The donation was made by Jang Geun Suk, who donated 10 million won in 2021 to the “9th Jang Geun Suk Birthday Photo Exhibition” held online at midnight on September 11th. It was prepared with voluntary donations from like-minded fans.

https://s.wowkorea.jp/news/newsread_amp.asp?narticleid=319115&__twitter_impression=true

Jang Geun Suk "Short goodbye" in an unexpectedly cold climate

FBzgnKrVIAQxSyu?format=jpg&name=small

On the 16th, Jang Geun Suk posted two photos on his Instagram with the phrase "Shorts bye bye." Jang Geun Suk in the photo is sitting on the steps in a black sweatshirt and black shorts.

Jang Geun Suk wore shorts on a regular basis, but South Korea has suddenly become chilly lately, so he thought he could no longer wear shorts. Fans who saw the photos commented, "Gun-chan is cool today," "I love Gun-chan," "I love shorts," and "cute." On the other hand, Јang Keun Suk released the original Japanese single "Amagoi" in August and "Day by day" in September, and became a hot topic after being ranked number one on the LINE MUSIC daily live chart in Japan.

FBzgnKmVUAYyLTu?format=jpg&name=small

https://korepo.com/archives/1014733

• Wiggle 1

Jang Geun Suk, BoA & CF Face-off

Reporter Kwon In-ha of Sports Chosun

NJXWUP7TYNI6ZESKJS24UDX5XY.jpg

Jang Geun Suk (17) has a "CF battle" with BoA.

Jang Geun Suk recently signed a contract with a new brand of school uniforms Skoolooks for 150 million won for six months. Jang Geun Suk, who until recently was an exclusive model for SK Telecom TTL Ting, demonstrated his popularity by hitting the jackpot in his first commercial after his contract expired. Schoollux is a new school uniform company founded by popular singer Tony Ahn of jtL and will be holding a brand release event on the 23rd.

As a result, Jang Geun Suk has inevitable competition with BoA, a model of the elite Basic school uniform. BoA used to be the model for TTL Ting, so yesterday's friend has become today's enemy.

In addition, Moon Geun Young works as a model at the Ivy Club, and TVXQ, the best children's group, is a smart model.

Jang Geun Suk will also participate in the Political Discussion of the Youth Policy Festival organized by the Youth Protection Committee at the Sangsang Sharing Theater in Taehak-ro, Jongno-Gu, Seoul on the 23rd. Keun Seok Chan, who is active in entertainment, will have a heated discussion with four representatives of high school students his age as a youth representative who participates in a discussion forum on youth participation in society.

Jang Geun Suk said, “I'm a medical student at Nonstop 4, so a lot of people look older than me.

Jang Geun Suk, who is currently in his sophomore year of high school, is a DJ for SBS Radio Jang Geun-suk's Young Street.

https://www.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2004/10/20/2004102070184.html

August 2005 Schoollux commercial featuring Yoo A-in, Sooyoung, and Tony Ahn

121D2B3D4F35978506

16235E3D4F35978708

Spoiler

1229DD3D4F35978902

16278B3D4F35978B03

1229E83D4F35978D02

192E3D3D4F35978F01

1429EB3D4F35979102

https://m.blog.daum.net/sunnyhinch/6688748

YOU ARE MY STAR KOREAN TELENOVELA 8 DVD

rs=w:1200,h:1200

Go Mi Niu (Park Shin Hye) (Gemma, as she is called in the monastery) is a very innocent girl who wants to be a nun since she has always lived in a monastery where she always accidentally gets into trouble. Go Mi Niu has a twin brother named Go Mi Nam who dreams of becoming a famous singer so he can meet his mother as they were thrown into an orphanage after their father's death.

Go Mi Nam (Park Shin Hye) successfully auditions to join the music group ANJELL, Korea's most popular group, but is forced to travel to the United States to correct a health problem due to unsuccessful plastic surgery. Go Mi Niu is visited by Mi Nam's manager asking him to pretend to be his twin brother while he recovers to help his brother and not lose his contract.

At first she opposes, but agrees to pursue her dream of finding her mother, not knowing that in this group she will find the love of her life, creating confusion throughout the series as everyone thinks she is a singing boy. Now posing as Mi Nam, Mi Niu enters the group, facing constant struggle to hide his true identity, which is in fact the twin sister of the singer chosen for the group.

It is difficult for her as she has to live with the other three members of the music group ANJELL, who are men with completely opposite and different personalities: Kang Shin Woo (Jung Yong Hwa), ANJELL's guitarist, single boy and still mature for his age; Jeremy (Lee Hong Ki), the group's hyperactive and fun-loving drummer, and finally the perfectionist and obsessive Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Suk), leader and vocalist of A.N. JELL.

At first, Tae Kyung and Jeremy don't like Mi Nam, and Tae Kyung, for his part, makes life difficult for her, and Shin Woo is kind to her. Tae Kyung discovers that Mi Nam is a girl and threatens to reveal her secret, Shin Woo also discovers the truth but does not reveal it and has feelings for her throughout the series.

The story tells about her life away from cameras and the publicity of a musical group, about Mi Nam's attempts to keep her secret. Her life is complicated by Tae Gen's initial hatred of her; and for him, the evil actress Yoo Hye Yi, who likes Tae Kyung. As the plot progresses, Jeremy struggles with developing negative feelings towards Mi Nam, as he does not know anything that Mi Nam is a girl. Shin Woo falls more and more in love with Mi Nam. Without realizing it, three of them fell in love with the same girl.

Translation from spanish google

https://telenovelasvariadas.com/shop/ols/products/eres-mi-estrella-telenovela-coreana-8-dvds

"Jang geun suk _without words _You are beautiful OST Farsi sub_زیرنویس فارسی آهنگ سریال تو زیبایی" in YouTube

It is wonderful to spend a rest on a bright sunny day in nature! Jang Geun Suk looks great in a blue sweater, like the sky above his head. 

65b86313-9ed4-4d95-9312-8d97e45ffbdc.jpg

e1b2d8b3-ae18-4d02-b4e6-4ac09907213f.jpg

104aa1e7-9094-4448-bcf7-b536683ff11d.jpg

Spoiler

06c8e433-da17-4afd-a027-60dd886c9f03.jpg

2d85489d-4a41-4559-9383-1b8f0f42b9c9.jpg

55634ecb-c209-4b43-9d2d-1230a796c27e.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNHfa3lTPN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jang Geun Suk, an Asian prince enjoying the sun

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk has released a relaxing daily routine. Jang Geun Suk posted the phrase “Spring of Promises. # 3 Quick Care ”and a lot of photos on his Instagram on the 19th.

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk is resting on a sunny lawn. Jang Geun Suk, dressed in bright blue sneakers, seemed to be enjoying the rest. Jang Geun Suk's visuals, which shine even more in the sun, draw on viewers. Internet users who saw this replied: "It looks good", "The weather is good" and "I want to go to the show together."

https://korepo.com/archives/1016243

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk, a suit that looks like a mincho .. Melts into a sweet smile.

o0828103215017789277.jpg?caw=800

o0828103015017789280.jpg?caw=800

o0828102815017789285.jpg?caw=800

Photo = Instagram Jang Geun Suk

[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Jang Geun Suk talked about his daily life.

On the afternoon of the 18th, actor Jang Geun Suk posted several photos on his Instagram with the words “#Minchopa”.

In the photo posted this time, Jang Geun Suk stepped out in mint-colored knitwear.

First of all, Jang Geun Suk caught the attention of viewers by showing off his warm show with a sweet smile that brightens up everything around him.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk and the official fan club donated 175 million won to a community organization on the 26th of last month to help needy neighbors. This donation was prepared through voluntary fundraising by fans who shared a will with Jang Geun Suk, who donated 10 million won at the 9th Jang Geun-suk's birthday photo exhibition that took place online at midnight on September 11th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003488072

• Where's My Oppa? 1