Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Reading a new review about Switch drama:

It's a perfect serial drama for watching at home.
It seems that my friends are also watching overseas dramas with subscribe, but I am addicted to recently is "Switch ~ Changing the world ~" of Korea.
Jang Keun Suk appears in his last drama before enlistment, who will finish military service soon.

Prosecutor Baek Joon-Soo, who was investigating a drug case, falls into an unconscious body after a suspicious traffic accident.

Deceptive scammer Do Chan had a past in which he had to leave the exam hall on the day of the exam due to certain circumstances, despite being a good candidate.
Prosecutor Hara asked Do Chan to continue the investigation, pretending to be Prosecutor Baek.
Prosecutors and fraudster team up to begin a showdown with a huge drug organization.

9cdbe6be563b353b62e7d379f48b15ba.jpg

Jang Keun Suk who plays the opposite characters of prosecutor Baek and scammer Do Chan in two roles, and his acting is just amazing.
In "Switch," Sa Do Chan, who is bright and lovable, and Baek Joon-Soo, who is serious and hard-working. They live in the same era, meet, collaborate, and sometimes conflict.

In addition, scammer Sa Do Chan impersonates prosecutor Baek.
In other words, Jang Keun Suk plays "Do Chan playing Baek" in addition to Sa Do Chan and Baek Joon Soo.
Such complicated roles are expressed in detail by facial expressions and speech styles, and even those who are watching are deceived.
A drama is a “lie world” that is formed by actors in the first place, and the audience wants to immerse themselves in the world.
"Switch" is the "drama" world of drama.
The nested structure creates a pleasant pleasure spiral.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/emptyblackbox/archives/52559026.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2020 at 12:07 PM, h0jipoji said:

jang geunsoo's slick back hair is killing me

Suk's smile, face, acting skill, voice, styles, body, talents... love all

He has many talents, and I love all. :)

Suk is singer, actor, director, MC, DJ, VJ, model, designer, ...

118929ca683b5b78e39340602eacfa5f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, kata48 said:

Suk's smile, face, acting skill, voice, styles, body, talents... love all

He has many talents, and I love all. :)

Suk is singer, actor, director, MC, DJ, VJ, model, designer, ...

118929ca683b5b78e39340602eacfa5f.jpg

right?? istg he's so well rounded it scares me

34 minutes ago, h0jipoji said:

right?? istg he's so well rounded it scares me

No, Suk has to take medicine, so his face sometimes look round or fat in the morning.

He can change weight fast.

By the way, if you like an actor by his appearance not talents, you will be boring quickly. 

You know why fans support Jang keun Suk for a long time no change, because he is a good man and many talents.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, kata48 said:

No, Suk has to take medicine, so his face sometimes look round or fat in the morning.

He can change weight fast.

By the way, if you like an actor by his appearance not talents, you will be boring quickly. 

You know why fans support Jang keun Suk for a long time no change, because he is a good man and many talents.

wdym i like him by his appearance , i like him because he's a talented and good looking man , i think you got the wrong idea lol

16 hours ago, h0jipoji said:

wdym i like him by his appearance , i like him because he's a talented and good looking man , i think you got the wrong idea lol

Appearance not important at all. 

One day, you meet another actor, maybe you will change.

Eels ( fans of Jang Keun Suk) no change their love for Suk, he is handsome or not we still love him.

• Like 2

I saw today, Gangwon tw:

Introducing Gangwon-do's special featured site.

We would like to introduce the shooting location of Drama Switch where Jang Keun Suk starred for having received many inquiries from fans.

Not far from Chuncheon Station, it is even more convenient to take a taxi to the vicinity of the shooting site.

Shoyang River Sky Walk / 소양강 스카이 워크
2663 Ling West Road, Chuncheon
춘천시 영서 로 2663

#Switch shooting location #Korea location #Chuncheon
Shoyang River Sky Walk / 소양강 스카이 워크
2663 Ling West Road, Chuncheon
춘천시 영서 로 2663

#Switch shooting location #Korea location #Chuncheon

ef9530e68b48746488e4e33632755db4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading some new comments about "Switch" drama in 2020

1/ Jang Keun Suk is right. It’s one of the best super drama and top actors. And it changes from the original style. Very good.
2/ Recommended x 1000! You don't feel to waste time to see it. Each chapter is very entertaining.
3/ Wow!!! Such a cool and really exciting drama. Incredibly exciting and worth seeing. Couldn't stop looking. Top!

4/ This was an awesome drama, would love to have seen a second season. I love to see Jang Keun Suk in more dramas!

cre: viki @kata48

4831346a80b803eec8a09071dd33db91.jpg

• Thanks 1

Jang Keun Suk to be quietly discharged amid Covid-19 pandemic
Actor Jang Keun Suk is about to come back after fulfilling his alternative service.
On May 26, via the official homepage, Jang Keun Suk's side announced, "Jang Keun Suk will be discharged on May 29. The demobilization day is expected to take place as quietly as his normal working days for the past 2 years."

At the same time, they informed they would not hold any special discharge event, "We believe that an offline event on that day is unreasonable at this point when everyone is well aware of social distancing due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the characteristic of actor Jang's workplace that restricts public access."

The actor's side then added, "We hope Jangeo will not wait near his workplace that day. We ask for your cooperation so that actor Jang can successfully fulfill his military service."

c6b61f171bedf33fe6b796f38d35130b.jpg

Jang Keun Suk started serving at the Seoul Metropolitan Fire & Disaster Headquarters as a community service officer from July 2018.

During the alternative service, Jang Keun Suk's good works continued. In December 2018, through the Seoul Social Welfare Fundraiser, donated 13,000 briquettes to the side village, and in April last year, he donated 100 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association to recover the forest fire damage in Gangwon-do.

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk played an active part in various works including 'Switch' and 'Dae-bak' before enlistment. After finishing MS, interest in Jang Keun Suk's more colorful acting activities will be gathered.

https://channels.vlive.tv/BF37FF/celeb/0.14445728?boardId=2057

• Like 1