Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[News]Jang Keun Suk To Make His Fans’ Dreams Come True With Online Fan Meeting Date
ALWAYS KEEPING HIS DEAR FANS IN HIS HEART, JANG KEUN SUK MARKS A SWEET DATE THIS MONTH!
The adoring actor announces an online fan meeting to create a special memory with his supporters.

The 2020 JKS Online Stage 夢 Dreams will be unveiled on Jang Keun Suk YouTube channel at 3:00 p.m. KST on June 28.

:) Youtube Jang Keun Sukhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwUx3PaoHL44WzU4OM9SmVA

After greeting his fans with a radio show guesting after completing his alternative military service, the phenomenal artist gears up for a stage that will make up for his followers’ long wait.

50033158252_080fbd28d7_z.jpg

An event more special than ever, Jang originally intended to meet his fans live. However, to keep up with the social distancing policy, he proceeded to host a virtual fan meeting. The decision is also in consideration of the actor’s international fans who previously made quite a splash in welcoming the actor back.

Wanting to communicate with more local and foreign fans through online fan meetings rather than limited locations, Jang intends to gift fans with an interactive online event. By utilizing the chat window option, it will bring him closer to his faithful fans.

In this fan meeting, Jang Keun Suk will present song stages of his classic hits in Korean and Japanese. Sharing stories about his current situation as he catch up with what has transpired in his life is another key point to expect at the online fan meeting.

https://www.hellokpop.com/event/jang-keun-suk-youtube-online-fan-meeting/

• Like 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, superior beauty + great wealth. Charming man with everything
Actor Jang Keun Suk shared his composure and wealth.

On the 22nd, actor Jang Keun Suk posted two photos on his Instagram with a message titled "Car and house of Others."
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk is comfortably sitting on a bench and having a leisurely time.
The sleek jawline and a tall nose from the side captivates women's hearts.

28e405a391c713811ef5387a6b1dad6e.jpg

cf582908a4c082c57c827683d01f31f1.jpg

He was seen standing leisurely in front of the car, showing off his wealth. The superior height stands out.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk will hold a fan meeting on YouTube via live broadcast.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003312064

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk to meet fans after military discharge
Singer and actor Jang Keun-suk announced that next week he will have his first online meet-up with fans since he was discharged from the military last month.

The online event, titled “2020 JKS Online Stage_Dreams” will be held June 28 at 3 p.m., Korea time, through the celebrity’s YouTube channel PrinceJKS. Jang hasn’t had any meet-ups with fans in about two years, so those who have been waiting for his military service to end are getting excited about the news.

50033158252_080fbd28d7_z.jpg

The entertainer originally wanted to have an in-person meet, but continued concerns over the spread of the coronavirus prompted him to move the event online.

During the event, he will share what he has been doing since the military discharge, and chat about other updates in his life for curious fans. He will also sing some of the most popular songs of his in Korean and Japanese.

Credit: Korea JoongAng Daily

• Like 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk decided to hold a free online fan meeting
Jang Keun Suk has decided to hold the first fan meeting online for free for the first time after his discharge.

The fan meeting will basically be conducted in Korean, but Japanese songs, which are very popular among fans, will also be shown, which will be a great content for Japanese fans.

In addition, we plan to answer questions from fans who have solicited in advance through the official website, and it seems that it will be a place to communicate with fans who will fill the blank for about two years.

Jang Keun Suk has also published rehearsal scenes through Instagram stories, etc., confirming his enthusiasm for the fan meeting. It is called Asia Prince, and he has been showing a variety of activities up to now, and I have high expectations for what he will look like next time after two years of blanking.

If you say "What are you doing on the weekend?" on the official LINE of Jang Keun Suk, you will get a limited time reply. There are some other limited-time replies, which will be done until June 27th.

50043719672_b9aefb5be5_z.jpg

Program information
"2020 JKS Online STAGE_Dream Dreams"

Broadcast date and time: Sunday, June 28, 2020 15:00-
Broadcasting station: YouTube 

http://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/89417

• Thanks 1

[News] Returned Jang Keun Suk "The feeling of becoming a 34 year old newborn baby"
Actor Jang Keun Suk said, "I feel like a 34-year-old newborn baby."

Jang Keun Suk announced this through an online press conference on the afternoon of the 27th, ahead of the '2020 Jang Keun Suk Online Stage 夢', which he met with fans for the first time after finishing MS..

Jang Keun Suk met with fans for the first time through an online stage on the 28th after completing the alternative service for social workers on May 29th. This is the first official statue of Jang Keun Suk, who announced a new start from a new agency.

Jang Keun Suk, who met fans online due to concerns about the spread of the new corona-virus infection, said, "I am very sorry for my uneasiness and I hope that there will be no fans who are sick."

Jang Keun Suk said, "As the social system changes, we should adapt quickly. We are worried and we all need to worry, but it is also time to think about what we can do."

18edf0d662c3483c3cb0b18240ff96f0.jpg

He added, "In my case, it's like a 34-year-old newborn baby who comes to society independently. I thought about what message we could give to this society. It was one of the moments that created the online stage tomorrow." Jang Keun Suk also emphasized his responsibility, saying that he should take full responsibility for his future actions.

Jang Keun-Suk said, "I want to do too much work. I am desperate." He said, "Now, I think that the responsibility for building a filmography will come entirely to me. Can I have a story that can shine through the whole work? I read the script every day, thinking about whether it would suit for me."

He added, "It's a time I missed so much that I fall asleep while watching the script. I'm happy that reading and holding this paper can still do that. Will my two-year thirst be resolved?"

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000250369

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004603850

• Love 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk Talks About Upcoming Online Fan Meeting, Hopes For Next Acting Project, And More
Jang Keun Suk participated in his first press conference since being discharged from the military.
On June 27, Jang Keun Suk held an online press conference to talk about his upcoming online fan meeting, what he’s been up to since his discharge, and more.

Regarding his fan meeting, he shared, “To be honest, we’ve been discussing performances and projects since last year, but it’s become hard to find opportunities to meet up due to the coronavirus. Even for my fan meeting tomorrow, we had been preparing for six months, but as our circumstances changed, I wondered, ‘How can I proceed with this?’ As it was the first time I was meeting fans after my discharge, I kept wondering, ‘What am I going to do?’ Then I thought that even if there’s no audience, I want to create a space that feels like I’m in front of everyone even if everyone is at home.”

8cdf74d20c9b482dba4fa425f30e137c.jpeg?s=

He continued, “Since this is the first time I’m trying this too, I don’t know how it will go. Although the sounds and vibrations won’t feel the same as an actual concert hall, I still want to convey the stories I wanted to tell and feelings I wanted to express.”
When asked what’s changed the most since his military service, Jang Keun Suk answered, “I think the biggest change is that I feel healthier. Before, there were so many things that made life feel like a roller coaster, so my life in itself was irregular. I was not healthy, physically or mentally.”

He added, “For the past two years, I would diligently go to work at 9 a.m. and go home at 6 p.m. It was the first time in my life living like that. I felt more relaxed, and as my body became healthier, my mind did too.” With a laugh he added, “I also aged two years.”

Jang Keun Suk later apologized to his fans and expressed his admiration for them, saying, “I felt so sorry to my fans for the past two years. Before then, I hadn’t once taken a rest, and if I wasn’t in Korea, I was in Japan. I thought about writing a post on my fan club site but I didn’t. It felt like I was putting up a wall between me and my fans.”

He further explained, “For the time being, I thought it was right that I do my best in the role I was given, but I felt so sorry. My fans said they wanted to send me chocolate on Valentine’s Day, but I told them, ‘I would appreciate it if you didn’t do anything that attracts attention from others.’ It wasn’t that I was rejecting their thoughtfulness. However, I did go on my fan site every day.”

With his last drama having ended in May 2018, many are looking forward to Jang Keun Suk’s next acting project. He commented, “I really want to act in a project. These days I wonder, ‘What’s a project with a story that makes the entire project shine and fits well with me?’ and read scripts everyday. I’m happy that I’m still able look over scripts, and I like that I fall asleep while reading them before bed.”

When asked if he feels pressure for his next project, Jang Keun Suk replied, “Not at all. I do want to be careful, but there’s no reason to think about the peripheral things. It’s my wish to meet a character that infiltrates into the story and is in tune with it. I’ve recently been having a lot of meetings with staff, and aside from the scale or cast of a project, I just want to feel the thrill of acting in front of a camera. Rather than find a specific character I want to play, I want to mesh into the story. I have a desire to play that kind of character.”

At the end of the press conference, Jang Keun Suk commented, “Over the past two years, I’ve become much healthier, and it has been a huge turning point in my life. It was a time for me to organize my life goals. Although I want to become independent, make a new agency, and act a little more cautiously, I also don’t want to live without having fun. I want to discover ways to have fun and share that. With regards to acting projects, I want to start each one with a more careful mindset.”

Jang Keun Suk’s online fan meeting streams on his official YouTube channel on June 28 at 3 p.m. KST.

cre: https://www.soompi.com/article/1409586wpp/jang-geun-suk-talks-about-upcoming-online-fan-meeting-hopes-for-next-acting-project-and-more

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, Global Online fan meeting completion… Over 220,000 views
 Actor Jang Keun Suk held a fan meeting two years after finishing MS

Jang Keun Suk held '2020 Jang Geun Suk Fan Meeting Online Stage_Mong (Dreams)' (2020 JKS FANMEETING Online STAGE_夢(Dreams)) and met with fans from all over the world, including Korea. 

The fan meeting was broadcast live all over the world with non-face-to-face live streaming to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections. Fans who would have waited for his return more than any other country, from Japan, Mexico, India, Saudi Arabia, etc., from various countries regardless of time difference, accumulated cumulative views exceeded 220,000 times and proved the popularity of 'Asia Prince' again. 

Especially since it was the first meeting with fans officially after the release of the convocation, it was filled with more emotional moments than ever before. Jang Keun Suk responded with a lot of preparation for the long-awaited fans. Above all, the circular stage created a dreamy atmosphere in line with the theme of the fan meeting,'Dream', and communicated more closely with fans using multiple angle cameras. The camera rotated the 360-degree stage and spared the fan service that contained everything about Jang Keun-suk. 

e0d64f30e9c8ce270067502502ea4f71.jpg

Jang Keun Suk started with 'Melody Created Together' as his first song and digested 7 songs such as 'Turn off' and 'In My Dream' live, and instantly responded to sudden requests from fans, 'What should I do', 'Serenade', etc. Was presented. On the stage that we meet for a long time, the fans say, "If you're an actor who can do everything,"

Accordingly, as Jang Keun Suk reached out to the fans of the LAN as if he responded to the fans in the audience during the opening, the chat window flooded with fans sending lyrics. Jang Keun-suk said, "I'm pretty in my heart," and sympathized with the hearts of fans who couldn't face their faces. 

Jang Keun Suk's unprecedented talks revived the atmosphere in the talk about the past two years. He said, "I used the salary I received while I used to recharge the transportation card." All the fun, it attracted fans at once.

Jang Keun Suk said, “My dream is you,” in the “Eel Dream” corner for the eel that refers to fans. “I don't know if someone is a dream, but I feel responsible. I will cherish it.”  

In addition, in the song'Let's Go Back Home', which he most wanted to sing to his fans, the impressive stage directing that seemed to sing against the sunset was in the spotlight. At the end of the show, when he said "I'm home," the fans were greeted with a "Sweet home". 

Lastly, he said, "I will walk hard." He revealed his longing for the fan.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004232694

• Like 1

[Article] The Prince of Asia is back and ready to reign
Actor Jang Keun-suk, also known as the Prince of Asia, is back.
Best known for his roles in hit drama series “You’re Beautiful” (2009) and “Beethoven Virus” (2008), Jang held his first press conference on June 27 after completing his mandatory military service.

In the online event, Jang revealed details about “2020 JKS Online STAGE Dreams,” a fan event which was scheduled to take place the following day on his YouTube channel.

Jang wished to have a face-to-face meeting with fans, but instead had to hold the event online to adhere to social distancing measures.

In the two years that have passed since Jang first began his military service, he’s still managed to keep his youthful looks, and it was clear during the press conference that he’s also maintained his unique sense of humor and thoughtfulness.
The following are edited excerpts from the online press conference.
Q :How do you feel about performing for your fans for the first time since being discharged from the military?
A :To be honest, we’ve been discussing about holding performances and various projects since last year, but it’s become hard to find opportunities to meet up with the fans due to the coronavirus. Even for my fan meeting tomorrow, we had been preparing for six months, but as our circumstances changed, I wondered, “How can I proceed with this?” As it was the first time I was meeting fans after my discharge, I kept wondering, “What am I going to do?” Then I thought that even if there’s no audience, I want to create a space that feels like I’m in front of everyone even if everyone is at home.

Q :What has changed the most after serving in the military?
A :There have been many changes. The biggest one is that I have become healthier. My life was like riding a roller coaster since my debut. I was not healthy — physically or mentally. For the past two years, I would diligently go to work at 9 a.m. and come home at 6 p.m. It was the first time in my life that I lived like that. I felt more relaxed, and as my body became healthier, my mind did too. Another difference from two years ago is that I got older (laughs).

50064658698_19a72da255_o.jpg

Q :How did your fans cheer for you during the time you were away?
A :I’ve been feeling sorry for my fans during the two years I’ve been away from them. That’s because I’ve always lived a busy life going back and forth between Korea and Japan, never taking a minute of rest. But for my two whole years of my military service, I was out of the picture. Sometimes, I hesitated about whether or not to post something on the fan pages or on my social media but decided not to. Perhaps it seemed like I was totally distancing myself from my fans, but I thought that was the right thing to do during the time of public service. Nevertheless, I saw all the messages left by my fans.

Q :You must have missed your fans a lot — how do you feel about the so-called untact [a portmanteau of the prefix “un” and contact, meaning no contact] performance?
A :The sound and the lighting effects will be different compared to when performing in an actual performance hall. Even the band has been minimized. An “online stage” sounds more appropriate than a concert or a fan meeting. I want to make the most of what we can do online and do my best.

Q :Usually your calendar is jam-packed with travel plans. How do you feel about the current situation?
A :It’s very sad and disappointing. But since it’s not only affecting this industry of arts and culture but everything else, I think we should all adapt to changes together.

Q :Is there any message you want to send to your overseas fans? Do you have any plans to travel abroad?
A :It’s a pity I can’t go meet my foreign fans when the whole world is fighting against Covid-19. I’m truly sorry. I’m looking for a way to visit my foreign fans.

Q :Are you aware that many fans want your next work to be in the romance genre?
A :I don’t have a specific work in mind. I just want to start something. I want to participate in a work that allows me to tell a story rather than me merely standing out as a protagonist. Right now I’m happy just reading any script. Having a script in my hand relieves the two years of thirst I had to act.

50065475442_1f8a79a7dc_o.jpg

Q :How do you feel about recently becoming independent from your mother’s agency?
A :I feel like a newborn baby. I want to take my first step by starting a new project in a new agency as soon as possible.

Q :Have there been any projects or roles that have stood out to you?
A :I usually watch dramas when I work out. Recently I watched a drama series on Netflix titled “Extracurricular,” and the story was good and the new actors caught my attention. I couldn’t relax watching them, and thought I should train myself. I also watched a movie “Somewhere in Between” directed by Jeon Ji-hee. It’s not a big-budget movie, but when I saw actor Lee Dong-hwi acting, I looked back on my own life and asked myself, “Did I always want a flamboyant life?” as the life of the protagonist was so dry yet natural.

Q :Is there another nickname apart from Prince of Asia that you’d like?
A :I like being called an Asian Prince. It’s not overwhelming, but to continue being called that, I feel I should look after myself well.

Q :How do you recall the last 27 years since your debut?
A :I ask myself questions about this topic a lot while I’m sitting in traffic on my way to work, but I don’t want to recall yesterday’s regrets or yesterday’s glory. Looking back, I think, “You’ve lived a very good life.” Even when hardships came, I recovered well in my way.

Q :Do you realize you are more recognized as a Hallyu [Korean Wave] star than an actor?
A :That’s right, people do tend to see me as an entertainer. Now I think I need to find a balance. I introduce myself as actor Jang Keun-suk, but others see me as a Hallyu star. It is true that I’ve missed the opportunity to be seen as an actor. From now on, I think I need to know how to balance between being an entertainer and an actor. I want to focus on my position as an actor and how an actor should behave. At the same time, I will never forget to communicate with my fans.

Q :Is there a particular piece you’d like to be recognized as your representative work?
A :My filmography reflects the image of a Hallyu star. Maybe I wanted that. You’re not alone in a drama or movie, and perhaps I regret trying to do everything alone in the past. Now I want to be buried in the story, rather than outside it. I want to be that kind of actor who can sympathize with a good story.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2020/07/01/entertainment/television/interview-fan-meeting-press-conference/20200701162600420.html

• Like 1

[K-News]Jang Keun Suk, the Refreshing Look of Asia Prince… His 9-heads Proportion is also shown as a bonus (hashtag)
Korean Actor Jang Keun Suk revealed his daily life.
On July 10th, Actor Jang posted photos on his IG account without any special texts.
In these photos, Jang Keun Suk seems to be enjoying his daily life, posing on a terrace against the clear blue sky as a backdrop. With admiration, he surprised us with his deep eyes and sculpture-like visuals.

c743ea530c6a790e6d5438d4bc2a8406.jpg

He donned a blue hoodie with a pair of white shorts, making a refreshing visual and further accentuated his charm in particular with his small face and perfect 9-heads proportions.
On June 28th, Jang Keun Suk held an Online FM called “2020 JKS FANMEETING Online STAGE Dreams.”

a48a59504882c45779d23bacbc1af12e.jpg

25c95bcf63bf2c8d798e63fbe01878f2.jpg
Translated by 근석바라기 & ShadowhunterFae / JKS FC in Taiwan
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001173776

• Thanks 1

[Miraculous God Generation] Let’s honor a lineup of 20 super handsome Korean actors and stars born in 1987 and 1988.

The grand finale of the lineup among the handsome Korean actors and stars born in 1987 and 1988 appears Jang Keun Suk.

Jang Keun Suk has long been established his position as a “Hallyu Star” and “Asia Prince.”From the child actor to the role of Tae-kyung in drama “You’re Beautiful,”
he showed viewers his gorgeous appearance and outstanding charisma. He was said to play a role of the most bad-tempered ever while the role was also praised as the best character in his life.

On the other hand, in the historical drama “Daebak: The Royal Gambler,” Jang Keun Suk overturned his previous image as an idol in rom-com and romance drama.

94c44b9f59c243e9a47163c42ff3dc7e.jpeg?s=

This character earned him positive reviews including “completely shrugging off the existing image,” and “rediscovering Jang Keun Suk.” The drama was a hot topic in many conversations, and received exceptional regards from the viewers.

Moreover, Jang Keun Suk won “The Best Actor Award in a Feature Drama” due to his brilliant acting skills in Daebak. We highly expect the big star in Asia to be active in the future.

Featured works: To name a few, “You’re Beautiful,”“Marry Me, Mary!” and “Daebak: The Royal Gambler.”

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/1045?p=10&fbclid=IwAR2fqRz383JYNuCHYEPbLMv_r29YUmdt4YUd04OpLf7Cjmlh1CAzLGQsqRA#google_vignette

• Thanks 1

[FujiTV] Re-broadcast The documentary about Jang Keun Suk on his birthday 4th Aug, 2020

Jang Keun Suk, long-waited by Korean Show Biz, returned in May 2020.
The close-up documentary that was broadcast on Fuji TV at midnight in 2012 will be aired on CS for the first time on his birthday, August 4th, 2020.
The documentary program has recorded Jang Keun Suk's close-up daily life for three months. In addition to the Japanese tour and event highlights, there are also behind-the scenes of his Korean TV dramas, commercials as well as his personal documentaries about his private life.

You can also watch precious shots of his home and university campus introduced on it.
It is hoped that all eel fans of Jang Keun Suk who have been waiting for long can watch the documentary and spend his first birthday after returning to Show Biz.

cea9affe845e504ea0afb2e90c63d02d.jpg

https://otn.fujitv.co.jp/princejks/

• Love 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, just looking at his back also makes people feel "warm"... unique model ratio "hashtag"

Actor Jang Keun Suk delivered his current situation.

Jang Keun Suk posted a photo with a hashtag #yamechef on his IG account on the 20th.

In the released photos, Jang Keun Suk visited Majang Meat Market. Jang Keun Suk's appearance of running joyfully in the alleys of the market is very eye-catching.

Jang Keun Suk, who stretched his arms and legs across the market, showed his slim back and small face. In particular, Jang Keun Suk's amazing slender legs make his superior figure more perfect.

On the 28th of last month, Jang Keun Suk held "2020 JKS FANMEETING Online STAGE_梦(Dreams)."

ce1ee11e0730ff615923f02fe66c7dcf.jpg

Translated by 근석바라기/JKS FC in Taiwan

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001178186

• Like 1