Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reading comments of new viewers when they watch "Switch" in 2020

1/ What can happen to a conman who is absolutely identical to a respectful prosecutor, when this prosecutor gets in a car accident and loses consciousness?

Sa Do Chan will use all kinds of means to catch his father's murderer, while prosecutors Oh Ha Ra and Baek Joon Soo will try to convince him to only use legal ways. This series is surely addicting! 
You'll fall in love with every single character. (Except the bad ones I mean ^^)

Jang Keun Suk is seriously Perfect and if you can only think it was my first time watching him in a TV show, you'll understand my excitement! I didn't regret a single second watching this show!

If you haven't still watched it, you hurry up and do it! It's fascinating, no joke!

2/ I loved seeing Jang Keun Suk, even more in a double role. The wonderful cast, all great including the villain.

The fantastic story even without kisses and loves. The K-dramas should be copied because they have nothing immoral and arrest the viewer from start to finish.

I love Viki more and more for providing us with wonderful videos. It's a shame I can't see it on my smart phone.

bec8f572e00ed13673014e5a6ff33fae.jpg

cre: Viki

• Like 1

[Video] Jang Keun Suk ’message for Hanyang University ’s freshmen

As the Hanyang University ’s entrance ceremony is cancelled, the seniors sent special messages for them.

Jang Keun Suk is one of the seniors, and he appeared in the video from 1:01 through 1:03.

JKS: Hanyang University ’s freshmen! We ’re happy to have you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4yQGD4ehg

2f335714d7177079881c2afb69a7c451.jpg

• Thanks 1

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Switch Drama :D 28 Mar 2018 - 28 Mar 2020

Wow 2 years but  I think it has just broadcast yesterday. 

Eel (Fan of Jang Keun Suk) made this video to make memory about cast and Switch drama

• Thanks 1

[Notice] from Kim Byung-gun, the manager of Actor Jang Keun Suk’s agency
Hello, everyone.
I’m Kim Byung-gun, the manager of Actor Jang Keun Suk’s agency. Here we are to express our stances about the reports of Jang Keun Suk’s mother and Tree J Co., Ltd.

First of all, we deeply regret and apologize for a series of related tax audits incidents involved with Jang Keun Suk’s mother.

Jang Keun Suk is currently serving as an alternative of social service worker. We are sorry that this incident bothers everyone.

The CEO of Tree j Co., Ltd. is Jang Keun Suk’s mother, who is fully responsible for the fund control and management of the company. Jang Keun Suk has always faithfully adhered to his post. He has not participated in the management of his mother’s funds, and has nothing to do with other related matters.

Moreover, this incident was related to the tax audits of Tree J Co., Ltd. in 2014, and it was also caused by his mother’s arbitrary management of funds.

Jang Keun Suk personally paid his taxes and fulfilled his tax obligations. He did not intervene the company’s taxation. We hereby inform the public that Actor Jang has nothing to do with this incident and the responsibility lies with his mother concerned.

Also, because Jang Keun Suk’s Tree j Co., Ltd. was subject to a tax audits, he was finally aware of the serious problems caused by the family business. Right before his enlistment, he had decided to be completely independent and ended all business relationships with Tree J Company. Jang Keun Suk is planning to run a new agency with me (Kim Byung-gun, the manager of Actor Jang Keun Suk’s agency). After he discharges from the army, we will greet you with his new agency.

Due to his mother ’s incident, Jang Keun Suk was more devastated than anyone else. He was very disappointed with her mother’s management in the company’s affairs since she concealed the truth and lost the trust of her family. Jang Keun Suk firmly holds her responsible for this. His mother and Tree J Co., Ltd. should honestly face the consequences and responsibilities of the related issues.

In addition, if anything related to speculative libels, rumors, etc., which cause the act of damaging the reputation of Actor Jang Keun Suk, we will take strong legal action.

Jang Keun Suk once again claimed that he had nothing to do with this incident.
However, we cannot avoid criticism for family management and one-person management. Hence, once again we would apologize to everyone for this.

Jang Keun Suk is determined to present the best actor image to the public through the new agency. Thank you.

English translation: JKS FC in Taiwan

source: Princejks.com NOTICE

• Thanks 1

'Actor Jang Keun-suk didn't know about mother's alleged tax dodge'
Actor Jang Keun-suk did not have a clue about his mother's alleged tax evasion, according to his manager Kim Byung-gun, Thursday.

Seoul Central Prosecutors' Office indicted Jang's mother ― surnamed Jeon ― without detention on March 30 for allegedly dodging tax.

e63e9f8627c88cc41d0a42584578d818.jpg

Jeon, CEO of entertainment firm Tree J Company that represents Jang, is suspected of not reporting her son's foreign earnings and withdrawing them in cash in Hong Kong to avoid paying Korean tax.
"So far, Jang has solely focused on his acting career and has known nothing of the fund use," Kim said in a statement. "His mother has been in charge of the company's management and money operation. The problem is the consequence of Jeon's dogmatic management and she is the one responsible."

Kim said Jang had decided to leave Tree J Company and establish his own agency with him when the actor returns to civilian life in July.

Jang has been doing alternative work for his obligatory military service since July 2018. He could not do active duty because of bipolar disorder, which causes mood swings. He was diagnosed in 2011.

"The actor has been very shocked by the news and lost his trust in his mother," Kim said.

Jang debuted as a model for children's wear in 1993. His fame escalated thanks to hit dramas including "Beethoven Virus" (2008) and "You're Beautiful" (2009).

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/04/688_287308.html

• Thanks 1

Reading 1 viewer post when he watched Switch drama: :)

# Switch
I could not stand it and completed the uncut version
The scammer and the prosecutor Gun-chan fooled me
The bargaining with the super villain Eun In ssi was very exciting and interesting.

The brilliant work with fraudster is like Lupine the 3rd.
This Gun-chan(Jang Keun Suk) has exceeded Fan Tae Kyung(YAB) in me

cre: tw

8c6832b4ed34029a1d3b1bfa3f9c7c92.jpg

• Like 1

K-board web posted:

Switch drama broadcast on SBS in 2018
And Broadcast on BS Nippon Television every Monday to Friday 11: 30 - 12: 30
Invincible Korean actor Gun-chan, Jang Keun Suk, plays the roles of swindler and prosecutor
You already know the story. At the same time, I'm watching the historical drama [Daebak - The Royal Gambler] starring Gun-chan at WOWOW
The acting ability of this person is so nod to the Korean representative. I am convinced of the reason why it is so popular.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/727?p=2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1