Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Jang Keun Suk talked in live - Instagram

JKS: Oh ... I just received a lot of messages
Well, hello
This is Jang Keun Suk, who has just been discharged from the active military service. I served earnestly until the last day.
Now I am on my way home from work.
Everyone ...
There are many things I want to say to you. I miss you so much...
Yes, this feeling is very strong. I am really really eager to see you ...
Um ... this period of service left me a good experience.
Now it ’s time to go back to you, who have been long waiting for me
I am extremely happy. Thank you, feeling a little excited...
Anyway, thank you again for awaiting me for two years
I will get everything done as soon as possible, and then I will show you what Jang Keun Suk looks like.

Wow! Why is the weather so hot ... What is going on?Is the air conditioner of the car out of order?
I have never played live before. It looks fun.
Now ... 6500 people are watching...
Am I turning into a middled-aged man?
I feel so unfamiliar with these things...
OK, let me take a look

Ha ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha. Loyalty (solute) I'll be there soon. Does it turn off when I press this?
Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan
  • Like 1

#welcomebackJKS trends as popular South Korean actor Jang Keun Suk returns to civilian life
The hashtag #welcomebackJKS was trending on Twitter after popular South Korean actor Jang Keun Suk was released from service on May 29 on completion of his alternative military service.

Jang was assigned to the Seoul Metropolitan Fire and Disaster Headquarters.

Eels, as his fans are called, all over the world took to Twitter to express their excitement at the news of their favourite actor Jang’s return to civilian life.

According to Hellopkpop, #welcomebackJKS has been trending online with welcome messages from the actor’s adoring fans.

Fans left a lot of messages for Jang, who is also known as Asia Prince like — “Our Prince… plz let us see you soon.. Missed you to death.”; “Welcome back home our handsome Asia Prince Jang Keun Suk. A new day comes ahead. We Always stand and support you…”

49948362887_7d1616184d.jpg

He given a non-duty personnel status after receiving a grade 4 in his physical examination due to bipolar disorder diagnosis, which was first diagnosed in 2011.

Jang started a child star and he gained renown as a leading actor with the 2009 drama You are Beautiful.

His last work before enlistment was a double role in Switch — Change the World.

His other notable works are dramas Beethoven Virus, Mary Stayed Out All Night, Love Rain, The Royal Gambler, and films The Case of Itaewon Homicide and You’re My Pet, among many more.

He is also a musician bringing out music with together with Big Brother as Team H.

https://thehimalayantimes.com/entertainment/welcomeback-jks-trends-as-popular-skorean-actor-jang-geun-suk-returns-to-civilian-life/

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk appeares on “Kim Young Chul’s Power FM”on June 1st,... the first schedule after his military discharge (official)
A multi-talented entertainer who has played a central role in the Hallyu wave, actor Jang Keun Suk has chosen SBS Radio “Kim Young Chul’s Power FM” as his first schedule after 2 years of military service.
SBS announced that actor Jang Keun Suk will appear on Monday, June 1st from 8 a.m in “SBS Kim Young Chul’s Power FM”(Seoul Metropolitan Area Frequency 107.7 Mhz).

Jang Keun Suk who is known to enjoy listening to SBS radio has faithfully fulfiled his alternative military service, and got his military discharge on Friday 29th.
His first schedule after the discharge is attracting a lot of attention from his fans. He says that he personally chose “Kim Young Chul’s Power FM”, the radio show he has listened to every morning during the 2 years of his military service.

4c2c33925eb7383b14bd943fb7b5ceaf.jpg

In 2004 was 17 years old Jang Keun Suk a DJ in SBS Radio show “Young street”, showing his talent as MC, and having a high audience rate. Jang Keun Suk, who has always shown his affection for radio, produced personally and broadcasted “Zikzin Radio”. He received stories from fans all over the world, and communicated with them honestly without any pretention. Therefore, he has rejected love-calls from other media when he selected his first schedule after his military discharge, and will come back on the radio show.

According to the production team of “Kim Young Chul’s Power FM”, they are going to look at Jang Keun Suk’s filmatography. They will also have a deep conversation about how he was feeling, and what he was doing during the 2 years long hiatus, as well as about his future plans as an actor.
“Kim Young Chul’s Power FM”, that will be actor Jang Keun Suk’s comeback stage, will be aired on Monday, June 1st from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. on SBS Internet radio Gorila, You can also watch it live on Kim Young Chul’s Power FM official Youtube channel.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/30/2020053000420.html

Eng Trans: Zoe JKS

• Like 1

"# Kim Young Chul’s Power FM # special notice
June 1 st, Monday morning at 8 o’clock!
Actor Jang Keun Suk (@_asia prince_jks ) who is discharged from military service will appear.

Special episode! Jang Keun Suk’s big picture
So, what do you have to do?
We shall draw together a picture of Jang Keun Suk from now on.
“Keun Suk oppa! Play a role like this, please!”
“Keun Suk-sshi, please do this in the future!”
Please leave your comments! 

I will select some of you, present you during the live broadcast on Monday, and give you a great gift.

# The picture that “Chulkalu”(the nickname of the viewers of that radio program, I think) draws # Asia prince # Big picture # Join us # Monday 8 o’clock # live broadcast # A radio you can watch # real time youtube broadcast"

• Love 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk finished his military service for two years and finally resumed his activities!
On May 29, Jang Keun Suk, who has multi-talented talents such as actors and singers, successfully completed his service as a social service worker for about two years.
Jang Keun Suk is widely known in Japan as well as acting on various programs in addition to acting as an actor and singer. Last May 23, a special number of past live images was broadcast on Nico Nico Live Broadcasting as a special just before the comeback, recording a total of more than 70,000 viewers. The total number of comments exceeded 110,000, proving its continued popularity.

On the day of the convocation, fans from all over the world who couldn't meet directly due to the influence of Corona were welcomed on SNS. The hashtags of “#Welcomeback JKS” and “#Welcome Gun-chan” monopolized the 1st and 2nd place in Japan's trend, and also became a hot topic with 5rd place in the world trend. In addition, Jang Keun Suk himself responded to the hot reaction of the fans, delivered the Instagram live, and directly expressed his appreciation.

571a58a7cf1355b44ee2c1398c30fe5a.jpg

On June 1st, he made a comeback in the media by appearing live on a morning radio program in Korea. While looking back on his career so far, he got a lot of attention, including excitement of the program along with the program's personality with his natural talk power and winning the first place in the real-time search word ranking in Korea.

Jang Keun Suk is planning various content that can be enjoyed even in the Coronal War for fans who have long waited for their return. I would like to expect how he, who is an entertainer from the beginning, will entertain him after a two-year blank.

Already held on 2015 as "Welcome Gunchan Special Broadcasting" in 2015, "JANG KEUN SUK LIVE IN JAPAN 2015", whose set list became a hot topic among fans, will be shown on Nico Nico Live Broadcasting. It has been decided, so please pay attention to this as well.

https://www.koari.net/attention/67699/

• Like 1

[SBS Star] Jang Keun Suk Expresses His Desire to Get Into Hollywood in the Future
Actor Jang Keun Suk showed his hope and confidence to enter Hollywood one day. 
On June 1 episode of SBS POWER FM's radio show 'Kim Yeong-cheol's Power FM', Jang Keun Suk made a guest appearance. 
During the show, Jang Keun Suk mentioned the level of his English. 

He said, "I've actually studied abroad for some time when I was young. But it didn't really work out well." 
He laughingly continued, "I'm not too sure if I'm good at English despite studying in an English-speaking country for long. I do have some non-Korean friends though." 

101c18ccbf158c7c258e821b078544f9.jpg

Then, Jang Keun Suk reminisced the past when he publicly revealed his desire to get into Hollywood. 
Jang Keun Suk said, "Back in 2011 at Busan International Film Festival, I said to everybody, 'Do you think I can't make it to Hollywood, huh?'" 
He chuckled and went on, "Well, I'm still working on it, but I'm not going to give up; I'm going to keep trying my best." 
He added, "Elon Musk's SpaceX just launched two people into space. If he could make that possible, I believe I can make my dream come true as well."  
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk completed his alternative mandatory military service on May 29. 

cre: https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005814671&plink=SHARE&cooper=FACEBOOK&fbclid=IwAR2BCYh9PGbgs6vRaqbWfyIUMmE-oqwpVUg7iC4-4kuymQRzSk0KRnKKUbg

• Love 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk Discusses Previous Dramas And Shares Future Goals
Actor Jang Keun Suk spoke about the future of his acting career!

On June 1, Jang Keun Suk appeared on “Kim Young Chul‘s Power FM.” This was his first official activity since being discharged from the military on May 29.

When asked why he appeared on this radio show, he explained, “I kept listening to ‘Kim Young Chul’s Power FM’ on my way to work at 8 a.m. every day. It’s amazing that I’m on the show. Morning radio shows with a lot of energy like ‘Kim Young Chul’s Power FM’ are great. They’re amazing.”
Jang Keun Suk also talked about what he’s been up to lately. He said, “[As a public service worker,] I would wake up at a set time and then go home after work. I’ve gained weight since I’d been sitting down too much. I thought this wasn’t right, so I’ve been working out every day since a year ago.”

cbd08d5c1a12c12a100dd024c363c20d.jpg

It has already been 29 years since Jang Keun Suk debuted as an actor. While talking about his former dramas, he mentioned his 2008 drama “Beethoven Virus,” saying, “Men liked it. They used to hate me, but (through this drama) they started to like me.”

He picked “Hwangjini” as his most memorable drama and shared, “All my works are precious. At that time, I was able to refresh myself by going from a child actor to an adult actor through the drama.”

Then Jang Keun Suk talked about his future plans, saying, “I felt bad to my fans for appearing in a production once every few years. If an actor doesn’t act, how can he continue being an actor? I want to continuously star in productions.”

Lastly, the actor commented, “I’m not afraid of breaking and ruining myself when I do something. I can prepare for a new look. I’m not saying I’m going to derail. I’m an actor, but I want to challenge myself with [everything] from ‘producing’ to variety shows.”

Are you looking forward to seeing Jang Keun Suk acting again?

cre: soompi

• Like 1

Reading more comments about Switch from Europe 

They watch Switch in 2020:D

1/ Super fun, so much that I see every day of all the recommended chapters, I hope and Switch have another season.

2/ I loved the series !!!!!! Very creative and humorous. I love Jang Keun Suk.

Reading his biography on Wikipedia I learned that he has been working since he was 5 years old. In addition to being a wonderful actor, he is a great singer (see his videos on YouTube) And now he is also directing. Works very hard !!!!!!

He has talent and a lot of perseverance. currently speaks Japanese and English !!!!!! Need more?

3/Magnificent series, funny in addition and full of suspense. I recommend it

cre: viki

3e25b2024829adf97a2793fa93055f7f.jpg&key

• Like 1

[News] Welcome Keun Chan….Japan still loves Jang Keun Suk, 70.000 viewers + dominated real time trend
Jang Keun Suk proved his power as a Korean wave star in Japan.

Prof. Jang Keun Suk, who runs the official fan club in Japan, "proven unchanged popularity by recording a total of more than 70,000 viewers and over 110,000 comments in the past live video feature broadcast online on the 23rd of last month." Said on the 2nd.

In addition, on the day of the call release, the hash tag'#WelcomebackJKS,'' #Come back Geun-chan' ranked #1 and #2 on the Japanese Twitter real-time trend (user's top interests and silts)."

49960156331_62b9894200.jpg

Frau International said, "Jang Keun Suk is planning various contents that can be enjoyed even in the event of a Corona19 disaster for fans who have long waited for his return."

The company is broadcasting 'Welcome to Jang Keun Suk' through Japanese video site Nico Nico. On the 20th June, 'Come back Geun-chan Special' will be broadcast through the same site.

On the other hand, Jang Keun-suk entered the MS in July 2018, he works at the Seoul Fire and Disaster Headquarters, and on the 29th May, he completed military service as a social service agent.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001155160

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk looks so handsome after the discharge. As expected, 'Asia Prince'
Even covered with a mask, his warmth beauty is exploding too

On the 8th, Jang Keun Suk posted a photo through his IG.

49983272631_abd1288167.jpg

In the public picture, Jang Keun Suk is putting his hands on his face while wearing a mask.
Even though it is covered with a mask, his round eyes and high nose are admired.

In addition, Jang Keun Suk was discharged on May 29 and then appeared on the SBS Power FM "Kim Yong-chol’s Power FM" to start his activity.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001158177

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, sexy appeal appeal... more mature man beauty
Jang Keun Suk reveals his sexy charm.

f0be790e11df414838459ee2e84f07d0.jpg

On the 16th, Jang Keun Suk posted a text and a photo on his Instagram, "#JangKeunSuk#jangkeunsuk#arenahomme+

The photo was processed in black and white, showing Jang Keun Suk in a sexy pose with the shirt unbuttoned and the chest muscles faintly visible. Fans continues to admire Jang Keun Suk's masculine charm.

On May 29, Jang Keun Suk announced his future success after successfully completing two years of service as a social service employee.

https://korepo.com/archives/770048

• Love 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, the more refined "Asia Prince"... A shining visual like sunshine 

The making video of Jang Keun Suk's photo shooting was released.
On the afternoon of the 18th, on the social media of Jang Keun Suk, “The impressive moment of actor Jang Keun Suk along with the sunshine pouring into the studio. Jang actor who showed an amazing concentration and room at the same time in front of the camera so as not to feel the blank of two years.

Check out Jung Keun Suk's photos and interview in the July issue of ARENA, and look forward to a video of his voice coming soon!" and ARENA Korea in July. 
In the video released, Jang Keun Suk includes a pastel green sweater and light blue pants that close his eyes, and a charismatic gaze at the camera.
The presence of the two-year blank does not seem to be felt at all, and the further refined visual of "Prince of Asia" Jang Keun Suk is amazing.
The users who saw this left a hot reaction such as "too nice", "cool!", "too dazzling", and "the green looks good".

https://korepo.com/archives/771374

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk Opens Up About Learning To Accept His Past After Returning From Military
In a recent interview for Arena Homme Plus magazine, Jang Keun Suk spoke candidly about how he came to terms with his own past.
After being discharged from the military just last month, Jang Keun Suk has slowly begun to return to life as a celebrity. While posing for the cover of Arena Homme Plus’s July issue, the actor impressed the magazine’s staff with the contrast between his youthful appearance and powerful, mature aura.
A source at Arena Homme Plus commented, “The pictorial captures Jang Keun Suk with a fresh, clean look that makes it seem as if he hasn’t aged a day during the past two years. The only thing that’s changed is his aura.”
In the interview that followed, Jang Keun Suk revealed that he had spent his time in service taking a thoughtful look at his own life thus far, sharing, “I took some time to look back at and reflect on my past self.”
94c44b9f59c243e9a47163c42ff3dc7e.jpeg?s=

He then confessed that he had once been tormented by the past, but that he had learned to move on and accept it as a part of himself. “In the past, I used to want to delete the internet’s records about myself,” said the actor. “But if I delete those things, wouldn’t it be like erasing myself? I can’t erase my history.”

As for any misconceptions that the public has of him, Jang Keun Suk remarked, “I hope that any misunderstandings about me will be resolved by facts and justifications.”

The star went on to reveal that he has a new life philosophy on which he hopes to build his future. He explained, “If you live by your principles, you can avoid many incidents. I plan to live by that philosophy in the future.”
  • Love 1

Double return! Recommended Korean dramas recommended for revenge and revenge

Switch - Change the world drama

Prosecutor Baek Jun-soo (Jang Keun Suk) is driven to the hospital unconscious while hitting a truck while driving a car. At the same time, a prosecutor Baek appears at a gambling place on an island. The man was a scammer, Sa Do Chan (Jang Keun Suk), who looked exactly like Baek.

Sa Do chan raises the money in the gambling field, but Baek's junior prosecutor O Hara (Han Yeri), who he met unexpectedly, is suggested to "take an important project instead of the prosecutor." It was Sa Do chan riding the suggestion, but what is his purpose...?

Double return! The Korean drama recommended for exciting revenge and revenge is "Switch ~ Change the world ~".

7b301b2929442186583aec0b07964500.jpg

Starring Hallyu Star Jang Keun Suk, scammer is replaced with prosecutor from the same appearance, and entertaining in which the evil that prevails in the world is defeated!

And a series of backlash, those who are addicted to clever gimmicks and brilliant replacement (switch) comes out one after another!

Recommended exciting drama that will not stop once you find it!

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/49433.html

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, show off his handsome face after finishing MS. Unapproachable handsomeness
Jang Keun Suk is showing off his good looks.
On 20th, actor Jang Keun Suk posted two photos on his Instagram with a cute emoticon.
In the public photos, Jang Keun Suk is staring at the camera in a black T-shirt with a high nose and shows off the three-dimensional aspects, drew admiration from viewers' admiration.

The flawless figure of Jang Keun Suk caught the eye of the viewer.

7f898efbba036a2124e15039edc4eb33.jpg

6c9381c029ae613774711f9f1291db5c.jpg

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was discharged from the military on 29th May after completing his alternative military service as a social service worker.
The reported his return to the entertainment industry through SBS Radio 'Kim Young-chul's Power FM.'

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003311080

• Love 1