Quantcast
shiro401

Jang Keun Suk 장근석

New comments from the viewers watching "Switch" drama in 2019

1/ I really had fun watching this KDrama. The cast was brilliant, the crew was amazing & the writers were fantastic! The story was super fun & exciting at the same time! Great Job!!

2/ Jang Keun Suk is the very epitome of a flower boy but wow did he seriously shed it away with this show and you won't even ever think he has this image if you never followed his career or seen his other movies. Honestly, I only started to watch this because of him but I actually ended up liking it on its own merit. 
Jang Keun Suk played his dual role so well that you'd actually think its 2 different people. Show is very fun to watch and really engaging. It ended well but I'm hoping they make a season 2 because it did end with possibilities for a second season. We get to see more of our charming con man and the rest of his gang.

81de2a8140d6e053b98a2928cfac4212.jpg

3/ The inexhaustible Jang 12/10! 
That young man grows better and better with any new production he stars/shines in.

Second time playing double role and doing it to perfection. Seems he changed physically to fit to the roles. 
What a talented child, good acting, good voice and interpretation, song-writer, model, did I miss something? 
Drama, interesting a kind of mocking-like, well written and directed, the protas go well together, but honestly with Jang Keun Suk any actress does good. 
In my opinion, a drama to be seen, but if you like Jang don't miss it. 

cre: viki

• Like 1

[Asia Magazine: Trailer # 1] Switch-Changing the World -Jang Keun Suk, Han Yeri [December 2019]

• Like 1

[News] T-card designed for Jang Keun Suk’ drama ‘Switch’ to be released in December
Culture Entertainment Co.,Ltd that runs entertainment business in CCC group (C-E) and TSUTAYA Co., Ltd., one of the biggest rental chains in Japan, announced their collaborative work between drama ‘Switch’ and Jang Keun Suk. In commemoration of the release of DVD ‘Switch ~Change the world~’, the special T-card designed for Jang Keun Suk Switch Version will be released on December 25th. Only Japanese residents can apply and get the card at TSUTAYA shops and ASAHIYA SHOTEN shops throughout Japan. In addition, FANDAYS run by C-E online started to accept the application from December 3rd.

49165831271_e84c2e053b.jpg

Credit: https://fan.tsite.jp/tcard/switch

• Like 1

Get closer to the charm of Jang Keun Suk who plays two roles one by one!

"Switch" special video released! 

• Thanks 1

‘Mokkan’ vol.94 TSUTAYA edition cover
‘Motto Shiritai! Korean TV drama (Mokkan)’ magazine vol.94 TSUTAYA edition will be released on December 20th * Interview about "Switch" drama

49172680418_75473e691e_z.jpg

Credit: TSUTAYA

• Like 1

It’s a beautiful day without any clouds in the sky.

Finally ’ TEAM H SPECIAL WINTER PARTY ~Do U wanna have fun?~’ Toyosu (Tokyo) afternoon stage starts soon! Eels, let’s have fun together today~!!
At the venue, we’re selling today’s night stage tickets!
Please enjoy joining Twitter event too.
#TEAMH

49170801952_720f2f24f4.jpg

49170092973_e10f40dd51.jpg

• Like 1

Jang Keun Suk, smiling in the middle of acting seriously ... ?

"Switch - Change the world" Part of the making video released

• Thanks 1

Love Hallyu Culture Publishers 
"Switch ~ Change the World ~"

We already told you about TSUTAYA’s limited edition of “I wanna know more about Korean TV Dramas” (aka Mokkan) Vol. 94 to be published on December 20. We are happy to inform you that the normal edition of the magazine has also a cover of Jang Keun Suk. It has a feature on his drama “Switch”, too. 

b792a83be122327e8499cf6796a5e955.jpg

cre: https://twitter.com/cp_hanryu/status/1207179450959294466?s=21

On 10/17/2019 at 4:32 PM, kata48 said:

The images of JANG KEUN SUK 2020 official daily calendar ‘Day by day ~ALONG WITH YOU’

48896056886_23ded98d9e.jpg

48896064301_46edc68b6d.jpg

I'm a new fan of Jang Keun Suk and i missed out on the pre-order, so disappointed. Any idea where I can get one? 

Edited by Chachastars
  • Like 1