Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest tuchee11

weeeeh! congrats guys! it's already the 23rd page! :D

i see new posters here! welcome! :)

hmmmm...so silent lately...wonder where the others are? looks like everyone's busy...i'm supposed to be busy with a lot of work too! :sweatingbullets: just lazy! :lol:

believeinkarma, hi there! you can download the vids from youtube using some youtube downloaders in the net... but the quality isn't that good... anyway, i have uploaded the black engine MV you can find it in the previous pages... my internet is giving me headaches right now <_< so it's very difficult to upload all the Geunsuk vids i have... some that i downloaded cannot be reuploaded cuz the uploader said so :sweatingbullets: i'll try to upload some if i have enough time and if my internet connection is super good already :D

i'll contribute some pics again...

more black n jean launch party pics...

200802112123385.jpg

200802170417379.jpg

2008021703490360.jpg

2008021703503634.jpg

2008021704110039.jpg

2008021704214840.jpg

2008021704203459.jpg

2008021704194585.jpg

2008021704113466.jpg

2008021703545825.jpg

2008021703535855.jpg

2008021703525439.jpg

2008021703521767.jpg

2008021703513130.jpg

2008020411495046.jpg

2008020411494261.jpg

2008020411493332.jpg

2008020411483621.jpg

credit EXR Korea blog

whoa! cool party! i love the goodies :D and i also love how the place was decorated...

does anybody know what show is this? not lover's in prague right? :)

_002_asf_000874607.jpg

_006_asf_000577009.jpg

_006_asf_000579011.jpg

_002_asf_001850849.jpg

_002_asf_001722687.jpg

credit dckeunsuk

random pics :)

2005111714100910800.jpg

tyu.jpg

82328d2a.jpg

credit dckeunsuk

Guest believeinkarma

believeinkarma, hi there! you can download the vids from youtube using some youtube downloaders in the net... but the quality isn't that good... anyway, i have uploaded the black engine MV you can find it in the previous pages... my internet is giving me headaches right now so it's very difficult to upload all the Geunsuk vids i have... some that i downloaded cannot be reuploaded cuz the uploader said so i'll try to upload some if i have enough time and if my internet connection is super good already

awww, tuchee11, you're so sweet XD

i m sure i can live with just his mv.....i'll be in front of the computer replaying his mv a hundred bajillion times XD

but i was wondering where you got the videos?

actually, i tried to sign up on his website for email updates on what hes doing, but it said i had to have a korean national registration number....T.T isnt there a website for his international fans?

has anyone done this before? XD or am i just insane...

Guest loveforever678

i m sure i can live with just his mv.....i'll be in front of the computer replaying his mv a hundred bajillion times XD

actually, i tried to sign up on his website for email updates on what hes doing, but it said i had to have a korean national registration number....T.T isnt there a website for his international fans?

You're not insane. Cuz if u are, then I am too.

Guest believeinkarma

You're not insane. Cuz if u are, then I am too.

but you are insane XD

about hong gil dong....i havent even started watching it yet....i did watch hwang jin yi though....i stopped watching it after he died ......it was pretty good up until then...

oh yeah pssst, you should link your signature to your selling thread...

Guest tuchee11

you can go to the dckeunsuk website and browse though some Geunsuk stuffs... the website is actually Korean but i just try to click on some things and discover what happens :lol: but you can have it translated with online translation websites like google and yahoo :D

btw, i think you can sign up on his website... SillyYun posted on a previous page about how to get a Korean registration number by sending a message to the webmaster... you can backlog a few pages and you'll find it :)

oh gosh ive been away forever =P lolls ive been busy studying for SATs especially since my parents said they'd give me $2400 if i get 2400 ahahah but yea more like i can try but its not happening. i still have to translate that magazine article on geunsuk. sorry =/ if theres anything else you want translated just PM it to me =D i'll get to it when im completely sick of sat crap.

Guest SillyYun

Thanks tuchee11 for telling them..

Yes..i did mention about emailing to webmaster

I have actually talked to GEUNSUK website incharge person that there are Soompiers who wants to join and without korean ID..and they have told me to emailed them ur id etc, look backkkkkkkkkk feqw pages ago please..i dont want to repeat everytime..

tuchee..i thought u went the party haha

okie dokie i'm putting the link to first page on how to register..take a look there :P

updated with his schedule first page

Guest savior86

tuchee11--> his upcoming movie seems interesting.. i wanna see him in a fatherly role :D ...(i think he would be a great young daddy LOL)... waaahhh new pics..thanks for sharing...really adore keun suk..

Guest tuchee11

hi guys! i haven't laid eyes yet on recent posts...just wanna post this one quickly :Dgaaaaah! i'm so busy lately :(

김별 ‘아기와 나’ 주연 신고식, 장근석과 연기호흡 기대만발

200802201111521001_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

배우 김별이 영화 '아기와 나'에서 주연 신고식을 한다.

김별은 MBC 베스트극장 '태릉선수촌'에서 상큼발랄하고 톡톡 튀는 개성만점의 체조소녀 '정마루' 역으로 큰 사랑을 받았다. 이후 스크린으로 무대를 옮겨 영화 '다세포소녀'의 맘짱 '도라지소녀' 역으로 관객들과 만났다.

세번째 작품에서 곧바로 주연으로 발탁되는 파격을 선보인 김별은 '아기와 나'에서 배우 장근석과 호흡을 맞춘다.

영화 '아기와 나'는 열아홉 청춘 준수(장근석 분)에게 뜬금없이 갓난아기 우람이 등장하면서 어쩔 수 없이 아기아빠가 돼 버린 준수의 좌충우돌 학교생활을 그린 작품.

김별은 이번 작품에서 과학고에서도 톱을 놓치지 않았던 천재소녀지만 남들과는 조금 다른 독특한 세계관을 가진 괴짜 소녀로 등장, 장근석과 좌충우돌 육아기를 선보일 예정이다.

이번 작품이 김별에게 특별한 인연으로 다가온 것은 작품 속 여주인공의 이름이 다름아닌 '김별'이었다. 김별은 첫 오디션을 보러 갔을 당시 대본을 받아들고 배역의 이름을 보고 깜짝 놀랐으며 오디션을 본 후 제작진 측에서도 "이름만 같은 게 아니라 모든 면에서 영화 속 캐릭터가 그대로 나온 것만 같다"고 극찬했다는 후문이다.

김별은 전작 '다세포 소녀'에 이어 이번 작품에서도 고등학생 역할을 맡았다. 올해 23살의 김별이지만 교복을 입은 순간 완벽한 고등학생으로 변신, 능청스럽게 소화해내며 스태프들로부터 완벽한 캐스팅이라는 찬사를 받았다.

한 영화관계자는 "어린 학생부터 성숙한 성인까지 연령대에 구애받지 않는 다양한 표정과 매력을 가진 몇 안되는 여자 연기자"로 꼽으며 "신인답지 않은 뛰어난 연기력과 눈에 띄는 개성 강한 마스크로 그 나이 또래의 여자 연기자들 중 '김별 카드'에 대한 대안이 없다"고 말했다.

영화 뿐 아니라 뮤직비디오, 각종 CF 등으로 활발한 활동 중인 김별에 대해 충무로와 방송계, 광고계는 조심스레 2008년 최고의 기대주로 꼽고 있다. 영화 '아기와 나'는 3월 말 크랭크업할 예정이다.

박세연 psyon@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

^^ Kim Byul casted opposite Jang Geun Suk in the movie "Baby and Me" :) She's cute... they'd look good together! for the translations please visit Dramabean's site ---> http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/02/kim-byul-jang-geun-seok

welcome to all the newbies on the thread. :)

aeisha! you're back! i so love youuuuuu! thanks for those pics! totally droolworthy! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg267/t...1875.jpg<--- smoking again!

credit dckeunsuk

welcome tuchee11.

im back again. i have decided to allocate an hour every friday for soompi since i dont have class on sat. thats why im here again. :lol:

yeah, his smoking again. i kinda dont like people who smoke but he looks hot though when he smokes.

oh gosh ive been away forever =P lolls ive been busy studying for SATs especially since my parents said they'd give me $2400 if i get 2400 ahahah but yea more like i can try but its not happening. i still have to translate that magazine article on geunsuk. sorry =/ if theres anything else you want translated just PM it to me =D i'll get to it when im completely sick of sat crap.

sPark*, i thought you totally leave the thread. glad the translator is back. :lol:

lol our parents really know how to motivate us to study. im being deligent for the whole month coz my mom said i'll have a new laptop if i'll get high marks thats why im really depressed when i fail in my exam. now i have small chances to get that but ill try to pass my next exam this march. maybe she will reconsider. :P

i have favor to ask. :sweatingbullets: i was really curious what keunsuk was writing in his cy. you may not translate the whole paragraph, just give us a hint what his writing all about. pls. :P

작품을 시작하면서 가장 중요하게 여기는 점은

대사의 톤이나 발음,동선 같은 테크닉 적인 측면 보다는

자신이 맡은 케릭터가 얼마만큼이나 자신에게 들어와있냐는 것이다

그런데 창휘는 좀 처럼 잡기가 힘들었다.

그는 철저하게 봉인되어 있었다.

자신이 가지고 있는 어머니를 잃은 아픔과

자신을 버리고 왕이 된 친형에 대한 분노 보다

꼭 왕의 자리를 되찾으리라는 야망으로 더욱 강해져

누구라도 자신의 안으로 들어오지 못하게

철저하게 닫혀져 있었다

친구와의 술 한잔 마저도 그에게는 허세였을 정도로

그만큼 그는 강해져 있었다

강하다는 것..어찌보면 그와 나의 공통점은

여기서부터 일지도 모르겠다

남 모르게 받은 수많은 상처와 아픔 그 속에서 단단해지는 법을

깨닫는 것은 꽤나 어려운 일이지만 결국 강해지는 수 밖에는 없다

강해지는 것 만이 자신을 지키는 일이라고 여기는 것도

당연할 수 있을 것이다

그런데..

그랬던 그가 어느 새 자신의 마음을 열기 시작했다

항상 자신만을 지켜야만 하는 줄 알았던 그가

지키고 싶은 사람이 나타난 것이다

조금씩 창휘를 찾아가고 그를 내 안으로 끌어 들이는 것

그것이 바로 지금 내가 해야 할 일이다

'나'라는 사람을 지키기 위해..

-------------

모처럼 만에 시간이 나서

아니 없는 시간을 모처럼 만에 만들어서 짧은 여행을 나섰다

우발적인 움직임에 아무도 대꾸나 염려를 할 틈이 없었다

그래서 밤이 좋은 거다

누구의 눈치도 보지 않고 누구에게도 구속되지 않는다

그것은 곧 가장 솔직한 인간으로써의

나를 볼 수 있는 시간이니 말이다

하지만

북악스카이웨이 팔각정에 올라 400d의 셔터를 누르는 순간

난 허탈감과 함께 깊은 전율을 느꼈다

'cf카드 없음'

남대문시장에 있는 어느 포장마차에 들어가

칼국수와 떡볶이를 먹고 지갑을 여는 순간 역시 마찬가지 였다

'전재산 2천원'

또 하나의 추억이 생겼다

Guest tuchee11

hi guys! pics overload! :D

recent ones

th_2_csh1675.jpgth_C0E5B1D9BCAEB0EDBEC6B6F3C3D6B1D9C1F.jpgth_a08155fa.jpgth_1-4.jpgth_B1E8BFECC7F624-BDB4C6AE_whk59.jpgth__EC9790EB9BB0EB939C2.jpgth_bnj_ss01.jpg

random ones

th_3600.jpgth_C0E5B1D9BCAE_wellong.jpgth__.jpgth_j19.jpgth_1165865200_asaaaa.jpgth_2-1.jpgth_1-3.jpgth__003_asf_000798964.jpgth_foxchips.jpgth_1380050000032.jpgth_keunsuk.jpgth_03.jpgth_01.jpgth_8f0938540068eb0f3b293579.jpgth_photo_247_mermaidsunmi1.jpgth_25C025E525B125D925BC25AE25C025CC25B.gif

pics credit to dckeunsuk, naver, daum & as labelled

SillyYun, how i wish i was at the party... it really looks cool! :D glad you're back! this thread has been silent lately cuz everyone's so busy and that includes me :D

aeisha! so glad you dropped by despite your busy sched... i'm really busy too... but i'm taking a break :)

juhjenn... yep, he was in inkigayo with heechul... they really were cute and fun MCs...

I am liking his short hair!!! Sigh i want to watch HGD but i can't find any english subbed ones on youtube. and i'm super jealous of JGS cos he looks young for his age (i'm same age too) =(

somehow, i think that kangin and lee hongki look similar, then hongki and Geun Suk somehow look similar too hahaha. and at tims hongki looks like park jungmin from ss501 too...haha mass look a likes. i just saw a clip of JGS MC-ing today with Heechul and thye were so funny. what a talented man =)

Guest tuchee11

:w00t: Jang Geun Suk @ the airport yesterday - departure to Japan :D

_S7300091-001.jpg

_S7300092-002.jpg

_S7300094-003.jpg

_S7300095-004.jpg

_S7300097-020.jpg

_S7300098-005.jpg

_S7300101-007.jpg

_S7300102-008.jpg

_S7300104-009.jpg

_S7300106-010.jpg

_S7300107-011.jpg

_S7300110-012.jpg

_S7300111-013.jpg

_S7300112-014.jpg

_S7300114-015.jpg

_S7300116-016.jpg

_S7300117-017.jpg

_S7300118-018.jpg

_S7300119-019.jpg

1-5.jpg

2-2.jpg

dckeunsuk

some fans were there too with goodies for Geunsuk :) and ooooh! he's wearing the Diesel Freezy sneakers again! he really loves wearing it! :) the guy with him is his manager right? cuz i always see him with Geunsuk...

unfortunately, i have not found any japan fan meet pics yet... hope it will come out soon...

oh! he'll be back in Korea today for the EXR fan signing with Kim Ri Na, right? wow! he sure is busy... i hope he gets some rest :D

Guest daisivi

hey guys. i'm a new fan =). i love this guy in hong gil dong. i knew him when he was mc-ing with heechul and thought he was cute then too. but his character in hong gil dong sealed the deal for me. he's adorable. thanks to all those who shared pictures, new articles/links over the past 20+ pages.

i found some new pictures of him. it seems he's doing a promotion with one of his co-stars from hong gil dong. really sweet smile

(credits: newsen, epg)

420291qm9.jpg

420331zs2.jpg

420341bu8.jpg

420371ct8.jpg

420351bh3.jpg

420321nu0.jpg

420381um2.jpg

420301ws1.jpg

420361ls6.jpg

2008022413002910011cy1.jpg

2008022413023310011uf2.jpg

2008022413130010011so0.jpg

2008022413202110011tj1.jpg

2008022413040910011gd7.jpg

2008022413072710011gv7.jpg

Guest IUPHIMHAN

THIS IS MY POST IN JO IN SUNG THREAD, I FIND JKS TOO CUTE IN THIS PIX

again, can some1 translate?

장근석, ‘조인성 닮은 이유’ 성형의 분석

200802220094.jpg

‘잘 자랐다’는 평가를 받으며 팬들의 사랑을 받고 있는 장근석이 조인성과 닮은 모습으로도 화제다.

최근 성형의혹으로 곤욕을 치른 장근석은 에뛰드하우스의 남성라인 ‘블랙엔진’ 뮤직비디오로 인기 급상승 중이다. 또한 뮤직비디오에서 그는 얼굴표정, 제스처, 헤어스타일 등이 어딘가 모르게 조인성과 크게 닮아있어 눈길을 끈다.

조인성과 장근석은 각각 2002년, 2003년 논스톱 시리즈에서 활약, 두 사람 모두 공교롭게도 2006년에 출연한 각각의 작품에서 연기의 폭을 넓혔다는 평과 배우로써 입지를 굳혔다. 이러면서 두 사람은 각종 시상식에서 연기자 후보에 오르는 등 나아가 상을 거머진 공통점을 갖고 있다. 또한 공교롭게도 누나 팬을 몰고 다니는 점도 빼놓을 수 없는 공통점이다.

이외에 장근석은 과거 ‘조인성과 사귄다’라는 괴소문과 ‘제 2의 조인성’이라는 수식어까지 얻으며 비슷한 외모를 자랑할 정도로 닮아있는 모습이다. 두 사람은 얼굴 생김새에서 비슷한 양상을 보이는데 갸름한 얼굴형과 가늘고 긴 목, 넓은 이마를 갖고 있으며, 눈 안쪽에서부터 시작된 쌍꺼풀은 가로폭이 긴 눈매로 부드러운 이미지를 풍기는 것이 공통적이다.

소년에서 남성으로 변신을 꾀한 장근석은 코끝이 살짝 퍼져있는 듯 보이며, 얼굴형도 갸름한 가운데 약간 동그란 느낌을 준다. 얼굴은 전체적으로 아직 귀여운 이미지가 남아 있으며, 웃을 때 입꼬리가 더 치켜 올라가서 약간 장난끼 있어 보이는 것이 특징이다.

반대로 조인성은 눈썹뼈가 살짝 나와 매력적이며, 코끝이 보다 좁고 날렵하다. 턱끝에 살짝 들어간 홈이 보다 남성적인 인상을 주고, 눈 사이 높은 콧대가 강한 이미지를 풍긴다.

페이스라인 성형외과 이진수 원장은 “최근 두 사람이 헤어와 관련된 브랜드에서 비슷한 헤어스타일로 영향을 끼친 것 같다”며 “사람들이 서로 닮아있다는 점은 얼굴형과 전체적인 느낌에 의해서 크게 좌우된다”고 설명했다.

오연주 기자(oh@heraldm.com)

---

all i know it's about JangGeunSeuk being the 2nd JoInSung,

and they seem suspicious that JGS kinda did plastic surgery, well~ i dunno.

I don't know Korean, but using google translation, I got this

Janggeunseok, 'Why resemble joinseong' analysis of plastic

'I grew up' is loved by the fans assessment under this janggeunseok joinseong also hwajeda who looked like.

Recent allegations of plastic ettwideu House is too painful to the male line who janggeunseok 'black Engine' soaring popularity as a music video. He was also music videos from the facial expressions, gestures, hairstyles, and greatly resemble there somewhere joinseong involuntary eye-catching.

Cho Sung janggeunseok and 2002, respectively, and 2003 Series in his nonstop, two men appeared in 2006 Coincidentally, both acting in the width of each of the works is neolhyeotda pyeonggwa position''as an actor. The two men have this up and move on to other candidates, actor award at the award ceremony geomeojin have in common. Coincidentally, my sister is also a fan driving around in common is also essential.

Janggeunseok addition to the past, 'and joinseong sagwinda' goesomungwa 'second joinseong' susikeo looks similar to eoteumyeo able to resemble the look. The two men face similar aspects to look at her face looks gyareumhan brother and the long thin neck, and has a wide forehead, eyes started from the inside of a long-garopok ssangkkeopul the soft eyes as it is commonly punggineun image.

Men and boys from the shift to the nose kkoehan janggeunseok seems that the rapid spread lightly, and Walter face gyareumhan feeling among some circles. Overall, the image is still pretty face remains, laugh when I climbed slightly flatter ipkkoriga more visible. Jangnankki said.

Conversely, the joinseong me attractive and eyebrows and a touch bone, the more narrow nalryeophada nose. Homes entered in slightly more teokkkeut give the impression of a male, between the eyes, the image is strong pungginda kotdae high.

Pace, the Director-line plastic surgeon binary "Recently, two people in a similar hairstyles and hair associated with the brand impact," said "people resemble each other, it is largely dependent on the face by a brother and the overall feeling," he explained.

Ohyeonju reporter (oh@heraldm.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I understand, this article discussed about similarity between Jo In Sung and Jang Geun Seok:

- From career point of view: they both appeared in Non Stop (version 2001 and 2003 respectively). They both emerged as a "bright star" actor in 2006 with recognition (awards). Recently both had CF for hair products and have similar hair style/gesture/face expression.

- From analysis of similarities in appearance: small face, long thin neck, wide forehead, eyes start from inside, soft eyes etc. (Jang Seun Guk really resembled Jo In Sung in many ways, like a brother AND there's allegation (rumor?) that he had plastic surgery to get that look)

The difference: Jo In Sung seems more attractive (eyebrows, touch bone, more narrow nose) , the slightly mark between his eyes makes him look more masculine.

If you are interested in V-news, I posted it here: http://www.iuphimhan.com/sarang/news-2d96e5af9.htm