[Drama 2010] Obstetrics & Gynecology Doctors / OBGyn Doctors 산부인과 여의사

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beauwhale

this drama is really interesting. I love L&D so much. It is heartbreaking to see baby in NICU. I love the way those doctors pull out the baby from the mothers' womb. It is so true. I wonder if it is a lot of rare health problem to baby happening in Korea?it is so painful to see the baby coming out not to be normal....

Guest pinkwave

i love this drama..but too bad im busy these days so i couldn't catch up with the latest episodes...

i hate it every time the old man shows up and ruins hyeyoung's life...grr..

thanks to all subbers in vikii and to all translators here in soompi..love you guys so much!

hyeyoung is adorable but i agree with some of you..she should get hair extensions..she looks more beautiful with her hair in temptation of wife..hehe..ive said it a gazillion times already..haha..im a jsh fan btw..hahha...

im really disappointed with the ratings...people should realize that it is a good and a realistic drama..many lessons can be learned from this...i hate to say this but some people watch dramas bec of high ratings and not because of good storylines..heheh..ratings is the basis for a drama's popularity..sigh..

Guest mye21

i watch it live.... but i dont understand anything what did they say.... but it was good episode.... but its really cute part when they teasing sangshik because they saw him hugging her because he was drunk... hehehhe so cute

and after he so emarassed of what happen so he could'nt face her so when he saw her. he was hiding but the still encounterd inside the elevator so he could not hide it anymore .... so cute.... and on the last part so intense because the jealousy started.... looking forward to the next week episode seems the love triangle will begin...

Guest starrysmile

i agree with pinkwave. i think this is a great drama! it's very sad to see how the ratings don't reflect the quality of the drama. i absolutely love sangsik. he seems like a genuine great guy. hopefully haeyoung will realize that soon! i was wondering if anybody knows how many episodes this drama will be?

http://suhjisuk-1.weebly.com/episode-1.html

for those looking for Chin-subbed eps, above link is the site were they appear the fastest....for me.

It is faster than tudou and gogoboxes of lovekoreastar and tszx. I don't have access to the site of TSKS.

credit for the link: pinkwave and was posted in this thread

just love love this drama. It doesn't happened that often that I like so many characters in one drama. I think "Gu Jun Pyo's butler" is very good here. But how come his character gave up so easily. Did he not say that Hye Young could have the baby, because he cannot live without her? But than again, the story might become to draggy then?

And about Dr Wang. If he really likes Hye Young, why hasn't he gone after her before, since they have know each other since what? Primary school? High school?

Shangshik is sooo mighty sweet. I like it how he and Hye Young are slowly and unintentionally becoming closer with each other.

hope the rating will go sky high, once Chuno ends...:D

lol.

i guess this is the very first drama that I will participate actively ... in soompi.

actually, this is the first time, I wished that chuno will end quickly.

but ...

I felt for all three main character.

I adore Hye Young because she is so cute and stubborn.

I felt bad for Jae Suk because he really treat Hye Young so good.

the interaction between sang sik and hye young made me hope that they are together.

i dont know ..... but i know i will be happy with whatever ending the drama can offer.

Guest psj101209

Hi everyone... I just finished watching episode 1-9... I had a blast!!!

i love the drama! hehehe... the series shows a very realistic portrayal of a hospital's obstetrics and gynecology department (but not having earrings on the OR, that's a big No...No...) Nice music. Worth 5 stars!!!

I don't understand why Hye Young liked the older guy... I mean he isn't handsome... sorry, he just looks like a meanie to me. I like Hye Young a lot because she has a strong personality... JSH really does a good job at portraying her character.

Sangshik seems to good to be true... he's such a nice guy... I hope if there ever will be a triangle between him, Hye Young and Dr. Wang, please don't let Sangshik be the one to get hurt...but I fervently hope he ends up with Hye Young,

Dr. Wang seems like a pretty neat guy to me... He hasn't really showed Hye Young that he's interested in her but I guess how can you express feelings for a person who's been with you since childhood.

I have some questions and I hope someone can shed me some light... hehehe

Hye Young didn't miscarry right? and Why did Hye Young have an affair with that doctor in the first place?

Archived