[Drama 2010] Obstetrics & Gynecology Doctors / OBGyn Doctors 산부인과 여의사

Guest fanda4000

Guest Trina987

well, episode 8 was another good one...I do not understand it but it is interesting.. I know one of the case is sad as we saw the nurse holding the baby in the preview of episode 07 and showing it on episode 08.. However, I do not know how she find the baby... It is funny how Dr. Anh tried to demonstrate to put a condom on... LOL.. Also, there is a funny scene with annoying mom too... However, the married guy was there but a few moments... As always there, the end of episode shows the real love triangle again.. The preview of episode 9 shows she is holding an ultrasound picture and of course two more cases and the real love triangle again...

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cjklove

There is no doubt about it.

this drama is my drug.

ohmygod I thought I was going to die from laughing because of this episode.

I was high after watching this for 30 minutes.

Mother was freaking creepy. She dug through SangShik & KyungWoo's trash.

Little did she know that the trash was actually KyungWoo's & not SangShik's...

From the preview, it looks like the baby wasn't miscarried. She was holding a sonograph shot at the end of the preview. Plus, if she did miscarry, she would go straight to get surgery, because having a dead baby in your womb for more than a day is bad.

& Does anyone know what SangShik said at the very end that made HyeYoung wide-eyed? I understood everything that came before it... but 관심 (GwanShim) could have different meanings.... ohmygod it could be what I was waiting for.. but then again... he is an overcaring doctor, he could say that... but she did stare at him while he was leaving & they met eyes... plus he was thinking about his encounters with her when she was laying in the hospital bed... but then again.. overcaring doctor. OMG you can't predict anything with this guy at ALL. HyeYoung's feelings are definitely moving.

ohgosh I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow for viikii to sub it.

Oh damn. They haven't even subbed episode 7 yet.. then when are they going to sub episode 8.

Guest Trina987

this drama is my drug.

From the preview, it looks like the baby wasn't miscarried. She was holding a sonograph shot at the end of the preview. Plus, if she did miscarry, she would go straight to get surgery, because having a dead baby in your womb for more than a day is bad.

& Does anyone know what SangShik said at the very end that made HyeYoung wide-eyed? I understood everything that came before it... but 관심 (GwanShim) could have different meanings.... ohmygod it could be what I was waiting for.. but then again... he is an overcaring doctor, he could say that... but she did stare at him while he was leaving & they met eyes... plus he was thinking about his encounters with her when she was laying in the hospital bed... but then again.. overcaring doctor. OMG you can't predict anything with this guy at ALL. HyeYoung's feelings are definitely moving.

Oh damn. They haven't even subbed episode 7 yet.. then when are they going to sub episode 8.

I think they will do it on Saturday or tomorrow for episode 07 and episode 08.. Last week, they did episode 06 on Sunday and fully sub by Monday.. Not sure of this week.... :(

Guest mapikan

We unfortunately had another delay on Vikii and why we don't have any subbed videos to show.The videos were deleted and no one could sub them. They had to be added in again and it is a long process.

All these set backs make it harder on all of us. I can't wait to find out more as I can only guess at certain parts.

I know there is a part at the school with the kids that I couldn't stop laughing. Normally I am in tears when I watch it. I can't wait to hear the dialogue on that part. I really thought the teacher took it worst than the kids. LOL!

this drama is my drug.

LOL....yes, some funny scenes in ep 8. It is so funny, that the fearless and tough doctor Hye Young is so "afraid" of her mother. And the look of unbelieve on HyeYoung's face at the end, when SangShik turned the table around by telling HyeYoung that she should stop paying attention what he does (=caring about other people), when she told him to stop minding her business in the first place.......I thought.

Guest cjklove

LOL....yes, some funny scenes in ep 8. It is so funny, that the fearless and tough doctor Hye Young is so "afraid" of her mother. And the look of unbelieve on HyeYoung's face at the end, when SangShik turned the table around by telling HyeYoung that she should stop paying attention what he does (=caring about other people), when she told him to stop minding her business in the first place.......I thought.

Hm? I thought it was more like SangShik: For crying out loud, let me stop worrying too.

I honestly want his real meaning to be : For crying out loud, let me stop caring about you so much<3

Hm? I thought it was more like SangShik: For crying out loud, let me stop worrying too.

I honestly want his real meaning to be : For crying out loud, let me stop caring about you so much<3

hmm...based on my little understanding of korean...i thought it was something like this...

HyeYoung is asking Sang Sik why he meddles her business so much, she is not even his patient. SangSik replied she is in his custody (then HyeYoung's eyes became wide). When she was admitted to the hospital (during episode 7), he signed custody person as himself. They wouldn't treat a person bleeding without a custody ...So how can he not be worried? (i missed something here)...So he has an interest/ concern (관심) in it or pls let him have an interest in it...

Do pardon if there is any mistake here & there. I will wait patiently for the subtitles ... :D

Anyways, I am not sure if this has been posted before...

Credit: http://suhjisuk-1.weebly.com

Episode 7: Between A Friend and A Guardian

Sang Shik’s friend, his cousin’s boyfriend, cooks dinner at Sang Shik’s apartment when Sang Shik comes home. Afterwards, Sang Shik finds out Hye Young fainting at her apartment’s floor when he brings some stuff outside of his apartment. Since Hye Young has been bleeding, her body temperature and blood pressure drop low.

At the restaurant where Jae Suk, Kyung Woo, Suh Jin, and the Chief Manager eat together at the same table.

Kyung Woo (asks Jae Suk): Did you make any woman cry recently?

Jae Suk: Are you asking me?

Kyung Woo: How come there is no woman coming to the medical center asking you to be responsible for her?

Jae Suk: That’s because you break the rule of one husband only having one wife. A man should start and end a romance well. No matter how long the romance lasts, a man could only date one woman at a time. He should totally put in all his affections while dating a woman. However, he should find a reason acceptable by his partner when he feels something wrong and wants to break up with her. Dating 2 women at the same time is not allowed and therefore you absolutely couldn’t do it.

Kyung Woo: Sigh ~ I have my reason why I date 2 women at the same time.

Jae Suk: You have your reasons … sigh! It seems that woman means not much to you. Forget her!

Suh Jin (asks Jae Suk): You sound very decisive. If it is so easy, why a man would worry so much?

Jae Suk: There was someone who gave up his throne for his beloved woman. This is a problem of how much a man would sacrifice for his lover.

Suh Jin: For me, it is easy to make my choice. Have you ever sacrificed for your beloved woman?

Jae Suk: Some people doesn’t want to give up his woman, doesn’t want to give up his greed at the same time, and even doesn’t want to become such a bad person that he wants his lover to understand his choice. His behavior would bring him more agony because no woman could be so understanding, right? I am not that kind of man pursuing material. All I want is to have a successful career and I like women very much. This is hard for you to understand, right?

Chief Manager: Ah, Dr. Wang, you can’t make women cry by using your handsome face. Your parents would feel sorry if they know what you did. Let’s drink!

Sang Shik wants to send Hye Young to a local hospital. However, the ambulance staff tells Sang Shik that the ambulance could only send Hye Young to Hankook Medical Center because the ambulance is not allowed to cross its district boundary. Since this ambulance is going to the Hankook Medical center, Sang Shik calls Kyung Woo to contact Jae Suk. Kyung Woo passes his cell phone to Jae Suk.

Jae Suk: Yes.

Sang Shik: Dr. Suh is on her way to the emergency room!

Jae Suk: Don’t worry about Dr. Suh. She could handle well surgery by herself.

Sang Shik: Dr. Suh is being sent to the emergency room!

Jae Suk: Dr. Suh? Hye Young? What happened?

At the medical center, the ER doctor asks Sang Shik lots of question about Hye Young’s condition. Sang Shik doesn’t want the ER doctor to know that Hye Young is bleeding due to pregnancy, he tells the ER doctor that He has notified Dr. Wang to come to the medical center as the doctor in charge of Hye Young’s case. Jae Suk rushes to the medical center. After he observes and hears the conversation between Sang Shik and the ER doctor about Hye Young’s symptoms, he realizes that Hye Young is pregnant based on his knowledge of OB & GYN.

Jae Suk: Doctor, let me take charge in treating this patient. Thank you.

ER Doctor: Is that so?

Hye Young (asks Sang Shik): Why did you inform him?

Sang Shik: You have to be examined.

Hye Young: I don’t want it. I don’t want to check into the medical center.

Jae Suk: Please lie down. (talks to the ER staff) Please use my name to have her checked into the medical center. Only do basic tests and leave other examinations to me. Don’t do any pregnancy test and only test half of the Urine HCG. We don’t do the CT scan until we get the Urinary Analysis.

Jae Suk (calls the OB & GNY Department): This is Wang Jae Suk. Is there a one-bed private room up there? I am bringing a patient there now. Please prepare that room for me. Hurry! By the way, is Nurse Young Mi there? Please ask her to wait for me for 15 minutes.

The ER doctor and nurse look at Jae Suk and wonder why he arranges a private room in the OB & GYN Department.

Jae Suk: Ah, it is easier for me to check her up if the patient room is at the same floor.

Hye Young: I told you that I don’t want to check into the medical center.

Jae Suk (talks to Sang Shik): I’d like to talk to you outside.

Jae Suk and Sang Shik are outside of the ER.

Jae Suk: She is pregnant, right?

Sang Shik: Yes. I didn’t tell the ER doctor that she had been bleeding.

Jae Suk: To what extent?

Sang Shik: I don’t know and that’s why I called you to come here.

Jae Suk: Sigh! We have to do the sonogram first.

Sang Shik: Yes. She doesn’t want people to know that she is pregnant.

Jae Suk: She didn’t want to so that even I didn’t know that she’s pregnant. Let’s check her into the medical center first. If she has miscarriage now, there is nothing we could do except doing the sonogram examination and giving her tranquilized drug.

Jae Suk pushes a wheelchair on which Hye Young sits. Sang Shik accompanies them to the elevator leading to the private room.

Sang Shik: I will come up after I finish the medical center check-in procedures. Thank you for your help.

In the elevator:

Hye Young: I don’t want to check into the medical center. I will be OK just by injecting IV.

Jae Suk: He insists that you need to be examined. I decide to accept his advices.

Hye Young: Are you my friend?!

Jae Suk: Of course! I am your friend. Do you still feel bleeding now?

Hye Young: Yes.

At the lobby, Sang Shik is filling out a check-in paper. Since he has to put the name of the “Guardian” on the paper, he puts his name on the paper so that he could complete the check-in procedure.

Jae Suk asks Young Mi to bring a sonogram machine into Hye Young’s room. Another nurse spot Young Mi and wonders why Young Mi is secretly bringing the machine to a room.

Young Mi brings the machine in and Jae Suk is about to give Hye Young the sonogram test.

Young Mi: What could we do now? She has been exhausted recently because she even did surgeries during weekends.

Jae Suk: Thank you. Please keep secret about this machine being used here. Please do me another favor.

Young Mi: Please say.

Jae Suk: She is checked into the medical center due to exhaustion and having a cold. Please come to this room frequently to take a look at her. Please give her IV and fever-reduction drug. Nothing else to bother you. Please do me this favor.

Young Mi: I understand. Don’t worry!

Jae Suk: OK.

Young Mi: I am leaving now.

Jae Suk (talk to Hye Young): Are you still bleeding?

Hye Young: A little bit.

Jae Suk: Let’s do the sonogram examination now.

Hye Young: No. Either I have miscarriage or don’t have miscarriage, not much we could do. Using Progesterone (a hormone replacement therapy)?

Jae Suk: Progesterone is not important. It is important to do a sonogram examination on you now. We could find out if you have Hematoma (internal bruise) by sonogram.

Hye Young: Forget about it!

Jae Suk: We have to make sure if the baby is OK, right? If the baby still has heartbeats, then we could use tranquilized drug. If the baby doesn’t have heartbeats, we will use D&C (Dilation & Curettage – removal of uterine contents). Aren’t you curious if your baby is alive or not?

Hye Young: No, I am not curious. I am not curious so please don’t do any examination on me. Please don’t do anything!

Jae Suk: You …

Hye Young: Yes. Please don’t do anything!

Jae Suk: OK! Please stay here until you don’t have fever anymore. I will tell the manager that you check into the medical center due to exhaustion and having a cold. We could do the sonogram tomorrow.

Jae Suk brings the sonogram machine out of the room. He feels sad that Hye Young doesn’t care if she has miscarriage of not. Jae Suk and Sang Shik sit down to talk about Hye Young’s condition.

Sang Shik: How is the baby?

Jae Suk: She didn’t want sonogram examination.

Sang Shik: Huh?

Jae Suk: She refused. She didn’t want me to do any examination on her.

Sang Shik: But we have to find out the situation of the baby.

Jae Suk: Sigh! ~ Leave her alone!

Sang Shik: She was still bleeding when she fainted! She doesn’t even want to do the sonogram exam under this circumstance.

Jae Suk: She feels exhausted and is very sensitive now.

Sang Shik: What about if she has miscarriage?! Do you think that she has had miscarriage?

Jae Suk: Maybe… That’s why nothing we could do. If it is half-miscarriage, we could only give her tranquilized drug. Nothing else we could do. Thus, let her take full rest and don’t give her any stress anymore if you really care about Hye Young. That’s all we could do.

During nighttime, Sang Shik visits Hye Young when she is asleep. He recalls how he found out Hye Young was pregnant and she has been rejecting his helps and concerns. He falls asleep at Hye Young’s bedside.

A young couple comes to the medical center. The wife Yi Young complains about paint at the left side of her stomach. Kyung Woo asks when they had sex last time. The husband answers it was 4 months ago before he had a business trip. Jae Suk visits Hye Young to check up her condition.

Jae Suk: Have you waked up?

Hye Young: What time is it now?

Jae Suk: 7:00am. Sleep more!

Hye Young: I am scheduled to see patients here and out of the medical center today.

Jae Suk: Hand over your patients to me.

Hye Young: Am I a patient? Why should I stay here just for a little bit illness?

Young Mi enters the room.

Young Mi: Dr. Suh, Please don’t get up! You have rest more!

Jae Suk (talks Hye Young who insists on getting out of her bed): Then I will call your Mom. I will tell her that you don’t stay in the hospital when you are sick now. Then she will go to your home to take care of you.

Hye Young: Are you crazy?

Jae Suk: Choose one! Either you stay in the hospital or go home to let your Mom take care of you! Do you know that your mother also has a copy of your working schedule chart? Lie down!

Hye You has to lie down and Young Mi takes a temperature for her. Hye Young has 38.8 degree fever. Hye Young asks Young Mi to check her patient Yang Mi Soon.

Jae Suk: Yah! You are still concerned about your patient even you are sick on the bed. I’d like to talk to you later.

Young Mi says that Sang Shik asks her to draw some Hye Young’s blood for test if she has inflammation.

Sang Shik checks up baby Yoo Bin who is getting well. He instructs nurses to pay attention to see if Yoo Bin has fever or stomach pain and do another CT scan tomorrow. Soo Bin writes down Sang Shik’s instructions on a notebook. She says that she will pay close attention to Yoo Bin.

Kyung Woo is doing a sonogram on Yi Young who keeps whining about pain. She lies that she just did a pregnancy test and the result is negative, which means that she is not pregnant. Upon hearing Yi Young’s scream, her husband rushes into the checkup room. At this moment, Jae Suk comes in and asks the husband to leave the room.

Jae Suk: What’s up?

Kyung Woo: She complains about stomach pain. The couple hasn’t had sex for a few months and therefore there is no possibility of pregnancy.

Jae Suk (asks Yi Young): When did you have sex last time? The test of your urine shows that you are pregnant. Therefore, you have to tell the truth.

Yi Young: I didn’t have menstruation last month. I just did a pregnancy test this morning and the test result is positive. Please don’t tell my husband and keep this secret for me!

Jae Suk performs the sonogram examination and finds out that Yi Young has Ectopic Pregnancy (the pregnancy implants outside the uterine cavity). He orders an immediate surgery.

Jae Suk: Ahn Kyung Woo, Hold the lens well! I couldn’t see clearly her uterus. Hold this way! She actually has Ectopic Pregnancy. Her right fallopian tube is broken. Give me Bipolar! (talk to Kyung Woo) You have been a resident doctor for 2 years and you still don’t understand the basic situation of a patient.

Kyung Woo: She states that she is not pregnant and her pregnancy is known after the urine test.

Jae Suk: Are you always so honest?

Kyung Woo: She shouldn’t lie to doctors.

Jae Suk: You should ask her husband to leave the checkup room.

Kyung Woo: She screamed so loud in front of her husband! Frankly speaking, I didn’t think of it at that moment.

Jae Suk: Next time, no matter how urgent, you need to ask the guardian to leave the checkup room and then confirm the actual situation with the patient. If you don’t have this good habit, you probably will hurt the patient. Why don’t you answer me? Do you intend to hurt your patient?

Kyung Woo: In fact, I don’t understand! Why does the patient lie when her life is in danger? Is that secret more important than her life?

Jae Suk: A patient is not a doctor. Do you think that she could make right judgment under that circumstance?

Kyung Woo: Yes. I was wrong!

Jae Suk: Maybe it sounds ridiculous, but sometimes many patients would rather choose to die in order to keep the secret. Tae Jung, pull the uterus a little bit right. Not that direction! Now, we can cut off the fallopian tube!

Jae Suk and Kyung Woo come out of the surgery room to talk to Yi Young’s husband.

Jae Suk: A tumor was found on her fallopian tube and that tumor broke causing the surgery become complicated.

The husband: Is she OK now? Ah! I am so worried about her!

Jae Suk: It is understandable.

The husband: You are such excellent doctors! You are even very considerate of the feeling of guardians. Thank you very much!

Sang Shik’s cousin Eun Jung and her boyfriend come to the medical center to ask Sang Shik to examine her. Sang Shik wants them to have the Systemic Lupus Erythemtosus examination.

Yi Young complains to Jae Suk and Kyung Woo that the stitches on her stomach don’t look pretty. Jae Suk asks Kyung Woo to re-stitch Yi Young’s stomach. Yi Young and Kyung Woo quarrels and Yi Young calls Kyung Woo a veterinarian.

A couple comes to see Hye Young to have a second sonogram examination. Since Hye Young is sick, Jae Suk perform the sonogram for the wife. Jae Suk is suspicious that the baby has a “Cleft lip (an upper lip which does not join in the middle because it did not develop normally before birth)”

The husband: How about it? Is it only the lips?

Jae Suk: It’s hard to tell now.

The wife: How about inside the baby’s lips?

Jae Suk: The baby has always put its hand on its lips. I think that it has cleft lips. I am not sure if the problem goes into his mouth.

The wife: If the baby is born, where do we have the surgery done for the baby?

Jae Suk: It would be done by plastic surgeons.

The husband: Could we go to consult with the plastic surgeons first?

Jae Suk: I guess that the plastic surgeon will suggest you to have the baby born first. Anyway, this is an important decision for you. Please do as much as you could. Please go to consult with plastic surgeons.

Young Mi’s blind date sends her flowers and calls to make an appointment with Young Mi for the next dating place and time. Kyung Woo shows his jealousy. Jae Suk comes to the nurse counter.

Jae Suk: I just finished the sonogram exam on the couple. It took more than 1 hour during which the baby has never moved his hand away from his mouth.

Nurse Soo: What are you talking about?

Jae Suk: I am talking about the "Cleft Liips".

Nurse Soo: My goodness!

Jae Suk: The baby definitely has the Cleft Lips on its lips, but I don’t know if the baby’s inner mouth has the same problem. It will become more difficult to deal with this problem after this week and therefore I have to do a checkup on this patient today.

Nurse Soo: My goodness! The baby won’t move his hand away from his mouth, right? Maybe the baby knows something bad happened to it.

Kyung Woo: I guess that the baby also wants to live.

Hye Young appears with the IV.

Hye Young: What happened?

Jae Suk: You!

Hye Young: The plastic surgeon should suggest to have the baby born first.

Jae Suk: We should do as much as we could. I feel more comfortable as long as I have tried my best to help them. I ask them to come back to have the sonogram examination again.

Hye Young: Let me talk to them.

Jae Suk: You could come to observe. If you change your clothes to the doctor’s attire, I won’t let you come with me.

Hye Young: How could I meet my patient with this kind of casual clothes?

Jae Suk: If I let your wear your doctor attire and take a look at the patient, will you come back to stay in your bed? If you don’t stay in your patient room, I am going to call your Mom!

Hye Young: Gee!

Jae Suk: What?

Nurse Soo (after Hye Young and Jae Suk left): Wow! There is someone Dr. Suh is afraid of! She seems to fear her mother?!

Kyung Woo: Same here!

Sang Shik thinks that Hye Young goes into the sonogram room to have an examination on herself. In fact, Hye Young and Jae Suk go into the sonogram room to talk to the couple again.

The Wife: We talked to the plastic surgeon suggesting to have the baby born first. However, the baby’s hand is still on the mouth.

Jae Suk: Let’s do the sonogram again. Maybe the baby moves.

The situation remains. The husband wants to abort the baby because they have to make decision this week. No hospital will do the abortion surgery after the baby is 24-week old. He thinks that the “cleft lips” is a life-time defect on the face. Jae Suk tells them that it is hard to tell if the baby’s has the same problem inside its mouth by the sonogram. Hye Young suggests them to come back 1 hour later.

On the hallway, the husband insists on aborting the baby because a person with a deformed face is very hard to live in the society.

Sang Shik checks with Young Mi about Hye Young’s condition. His cousin is very upset because the test result shows that she has Systemic Lupus Erythemtosus which might affect her pregnancy.

Yi Young’s husband find out that she has Ectopic Pregnancy which makes him very mad. They quarrel and then Yi Young claims that the doctor made a mistake on the disease name on her medical record. Nurse Soo resolves the quarrel with her good skill of diplomacy.

The couple whose baby having the cleft lips problems comes back to visit Hye Young. However, the baby is found dead while Hye Young is doing the sonogram on the wife.

Hye Young and Kyung Woo help the wife to push the dead baby out. They find out that the baby died because the umbilical cord circles around its neck to suffocate it. The mother can’t control her crying. She thinks that her baby died because it knew that its parents didn’t want it.

Sang Shiks comes to Hye Young’s patient room and questions her why she hasn’t done the sonogram examination. Hye Young thinks that Sang Shik intervenes her privacy. She says that she wouldn’t do the sonogram exam because she doesn’t care if her baby is alive or not. At this moment, Jae Suk comes in. Sang Shik and Jae Suk have a talk at the attic.

Sang Shik: Why didn’t she have the sonogram examination? Some baby has two doctors to take care of it whereas some baby doesn’t have any doctor to care if it is alive! Is it OK not to know if the baby is alive or not?

Jae Suk: Dr. Lee, Who are you concerned about now? Hye Young or her baby?

Sang Shik: Sure, I care about both!

Jae Suk: I worry about Hye Young! 100 times more than I worry about her baby! Currently, Hye Young has decided to abandon her baby. Although I am against abortion, that’s my personal belief. We couldn’t force our own beliefs to any woman who is pregnant for 10 months or having been raising their children for 20 years.

Sang Shik: I don’t want a scar left on Hye Young’s heart after she makes this choice.

Jae Suk: Don’t you know that you make her suffer when you keep going after her to have a sonogram examination done?

Sang Shik: Currently, Dr. Suh is in unstable condition which makes her not able to discuss her baby’s issue with anyone.

Jae Suk: The baby is not your baby. What does she need to discuss her baby’s issues with someone who doesn’t need to buy diapers for the baby or raise the baby? Does she discuss national policy with these people? Even she needs to discuss her baby’s issues with someone, that person should be the baby’s father! You and I don’t have rights to talk about Hye Young’s baby.

Sang Shik: What about if she has miscarriage?

Jae Suk: It makes no difference within one day.

Sang Shik: She has fever, her white cell index has reached 1200, and her inflammation index reaches 3.5. What about she has the miscarriage now?

Jae Suk: Hye Young herself is a doctor. She is the one who knows her own condition the most.

Sang Shik: If she knows clearly, why does she ignore the problem?

Jae Suk: I am waiting for her recovery.

Sang Shik: How could you understand why she has been avoiding sonogram exam? She is avoiding treatment and she is in danger. Don’t you see it?

Jae Suk: Do you only see the physical side that she has high temperature? Mentally, she has been seriously hurt that she even loses the ability of accepting basic treatments. As long as I maintain her health condition and support her to have a stable mind, which is all I could do now! This is my decision as an OB & GYN doctor! Excessive concerns sometimes would worsen a patient’s agony! Please don’t make my patient feel painful anymore!

Sang Shik: No! I can’t do what you just said!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the recap for ep 7, I have to say I find SS' meddling a bit annoying and frustrating... I am unsure if he cares for Hye Young or just the baby... Towards the end where SS and JS talk, I completely agreed with JS.... its really up to Hye Young who needs to decide what she wants with the baby and atm, she's not emotionally stable.... so SS shouldn't be pressuring her.... <_<

I hope I'm not hurting anybody's feelings, but I really don't see the point of posting something like a hundred screencaps per episode. I have nothing against screencaps when they are used to make a point. But a screencap for each 30 or 40 seconds of screen time? Why? I mean, if I want to see the images, I can just watch the video file. Here, they just make the pages load slower.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the recap for ep 7, I have to say I find SS' meddling a bit annoying and frustrating... I am unsure if he cares for Hye Young or just the baby... Towards the end where SS and JS talk, I completely agreed with JS.... its really up to Hye Young who needs to decide what she wants with the baby and atm, she's not emotionally stable.... so SS shouldn't be pressuring her.... <_<

I agree with you about SS, I have often wondered who he really cared about HY or her baby. Every time he interacts with her it's about the baby, what she going to do about it and whether or not she's taking proper care of it. He doesn't seem to care that atm HY is going through a lot of emotional stress. The person that she loved didn't want the baby ( although he states she can have it), she's facing being a single mother and she's a driven career woman who's not sure what the impact of having the baby is going to do to her career. All he knows is what he wants, which is for her to have the baby. At some point he needs to back off and give her some room to breathe. He's becoming annoying and self-righteous. I agree with JS, he's Catholic and totally against abortion but he cares about HY the person and is not willing to push his own beliefs on to HY.

Sakari, I understand how you feel but, it's for some it's good to see the screencaps for those people who may read the episode caps but may not have been able to see the videos yet. It helps to put the image with the story so to speak.

Guest cjklove

I tried downloading the ones with english subs (from the first page of the forum), but I guess I don't have the program appropriate for it. What program do I have to download?

and knuts,

I'm pretty sure he said at least "please let me stop caring/worrying about it" or "please let me stop being curious/worried"

(same thing, but I'm sure it's one of those).

edit: 02.27.10 9:52 pm

I've been thinking. What if she did miscarry the baby? I mean when she took the sonograph thing, she was thinking about when SangShik was caring for her because of her pregnancy. Notice I said because. Plus when she came out, she was in a bad mood and said, "Whether the baby is gone or not, act as if you don't know." So maybe the baby is lost? Again. wishful thinking perhaps. I say that a lot.. sorry.

But then again, her bad mood could have been that MAYBE she was afraid that he would change his attitude if she HAD lost the baby. We'll never know until another episode or two. The romance seems to be taking a long time to even fully ignite, even though it's only 16 episodes.....

I tried downloading the ones with english subs (from the first page of the forum), but I guess I don't have the program appropriate for it. What program do I have to download?

because i am also addicted to this drama .....

you had downloaded the subs right?

does your computer have vobsub?

if your computer has that, then, you need to rename the drama file to be the same name

as your subtitle. after doing that, direct vobsub will just automatically play the video and the sub

together. make sure that your drama file and the subtitles are in the same folder.

I am also a current addict to this drama too. ^^

there are so many thing I could relate too.

This is one terrific drama. The characters are realistic; the action is fast paced; the acting is uniformly good; and last, but not least, there is NO over-the-top hateful mother-in-law, would be lover, etc, etc, and so forth. The subbing team at Viikii does an excellent job in translation and, as well, explanation of the medical terminology. They are also unbelievably fast given the difficulties in subbing a medical drama. A heartfelt THANK YOU to the Viikii subbing team:}}}

and knuts,

I'm pretty sure he said at least "please let me stop caring/worrying about it" or "please let me stop being curious/worried"

(same thing, but I'm sure it's one of those).

edit: 02.27.10 9:52 pm

I've been thinking. What if she did miscarry the baby? I mean when she took the sonograph thing, she was thinking about when SangShik was caring for her because of her pregnancy. Notice I said because. Plus when she came out, she was in a bad mood and said, "Whether the baby is gone or not, act as if you don't know." So maybe the baby is lost? Again. wishful thinking perhaps. I say that a lot.. sorry.

But then again, her bad mood could have been that MAYBE she was afraid that he would change his attitude if she HAD lost the baby. We'll never know until another episode or two. The romance seems to be taking a long time to even fully ignite, even though it's only 16 episodes.....

LOL....you were right, about what SS said that made HY going all wide-eyed :D

yeah, the romance is going sooo slow that you would think that this is going to be 30 or 50 eps <_<

but I would not mind if it would be that long :P

Archived