Park Yoo Chun 박유천

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 21, 2014Park Yoochun's Acceptance Speech for winning 'Best New Male Actor' Award at the 51st Grand Bell Film Festival
10798_799271313470417_229979606570325558

I really didn’t expect this. Thank you so much. I acted in my first film through Haemoo..oh thanks so much Director Shim Sung-bo for directing. I want to thank the sunbaes who filmed with me. This is the last year of my 20s, although I don’t appear like it, haha. I’m thankful for receiving a huge award like this. I will work harder in the future.

source: jyj3officialhttp://jyj3.net/2014/11/21/video-141121-park-yoochuns-acceptance-speech-for-winning-best-new-male-actor-award-at-51st-daejong-film-festival/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Man Crush Monday: “Rooftop Prince’s” Lee Gakakinahana89 November 24, 2014
Man Crush Monday: “Rooftop Prince’s” Lee Gak

This week on Man Crush Monday, our featured man is saving us a time traveling trip by coming here to the present from Joseon himself. Let’s welcome the Crown Prince, Lee Gak, from “Rooftop Prince” to the 21st century! His story is certainly a rather strange one, but Lee Gak tugged on the heartstrings so much, we just went with the flow and found ourselves enraptured by his exciting journey. After the unexpected death of his Crown Princess, Hwa Young, Lee Gak secretly assembled a team to do a little detective work. He was keen enough to suspect foul play, rather than an accidental death as everyone believed, and it was for that specific reason, that Lee Gak found himself in the modern times, falling in love with Park Ha, the reincarnation of Hwa Young’s sister, Bu Yong. Let’s take a look at the five reasons that makes Lee Gak so crush-worthy (spoilers ahead):

1. He’s a fair and kind Crown Prince.

MCM_Lee Gak_Crown PrinceDue to their privileged lives, royalties can be arrogant, conceited, and downright mean sometimes, especially to those of a lower status than them. With Lee Gak; however, that is not the case at all. He’s constantly bright, friendly, and pleasant. He has a love for poetry and simplistic beauty, such as his Crown Princess and nature in general. He treats others with respect and even when he was a child, he was well-behaved rather than mischievous. In the end, although he dealt out a harsh death penalty for the perpetrators of the crime, it wasn’t unwarranted. He even, despite his reluctance, showed Hwa Young and her mother mercy because it was what Bu Yong wanted.

2. Lee Gak is hilarious, even if it’s often unintentional.

MCM_Lee Gak_Unintentional HumorI think there’s something just so amusing and endearing about his childlike innocence when it comes to discovering something new. Of course, it’s understandable that he would be absolutely mesmerized by all the modern day items and technology, but it doesn’t make it any less comical to see his face light up in pure delight or to see the wits getting scared out of him by moving images on a television. His sidekicks make it even more hysterically funny, but Lee Gak is always at the center of their shenanigans. Spending time with him would never be a bore because there are too many things in the world to show him and, more often than not, he loves them! What’s truly amazing about this particular trait though, is that Lee Gak adjusts pretty quickly and even turns situations around to suit his needs. Remember when he called a tow truck to take him and his vehicle to the park so Park Ha could teach him how to drive? Ha! Talk about clever!

3. He has a teasingly playful nature.

MCM_Lee Gak_PlayfulWhen Lee Gak isn’t busy trying to figure out the modern world and trying to calm his racing heart due to sheer terror, he actually already has his own playfulness. His carefree attitude is nicely countered his by dedication to his duties – like tracking down the ones responsible for his Crown Princess’s death. He certainly knows how and when to be serious, but he also knows very well when to kick back and enjoy himself. He finds amusement in teasing Park Ha, but she always returns the favor with equal fervor, making them the perfect match. I dare you not to smile when you watch their antics, especially that one time where he pretended to have another allergy attack and demanded Park Ha give him CPR again! HA! Lee Gak is really the best of both worlds and he is honestly such a sweetheart now that he knows what true love really is… without all the saeguk restrictions! He he!

4. Lee Gak can be fierce.

MCM_Lee Gak_FierceDon’t let his laid back demeanor fool you though, because when Lee Gak roars, even the lions might tuck tail and flee the scene. He can have a short temper, but they honestly don’t last long if it’s completely unreasonable – only because he was raised to have a full staff waiting on him hand and foot. Now that he doesn’t have that luxury, it took him a bit to adjust, although he does pretty well for himself. That kind of short-temper wasn’t the fierceness I was talking about though. No, I’m talking about the unforgiving side of him. The side that goes head to head with those trying to take him – or his reincarnation – down. Lee Gak constantly tries to stay one step ahead of the game and carries the burning negativity in his heart as fuel to defeat Yong Tae Mu. He can be scary, cunning, manipulative, threatening, and strategic. He’s also a mega talented actor with the way he pulled off being Yong Tae Yong. It’s such a big contrast to his usual attitude, but it fits him and his status of Crown Prince so well! I loved watching him surprising the living daylights out of Yong Tae Mu andHong Se Na on a normal basis, all in the name of protecting, not just himself, but Park Ha as well.

5. He’s a fantastic mystery solver.

MCM_Lee Gak_MysteryHide all the crossword puzzles and Clue games! Lee Gak has a brain for solving mysteries! I will never know how he managed to connect the dots so completely from his Joseon era to the modern times simply by living with Park Ha for a short period of time, falling in love with her, and realizing that Hong Se Na was almost completely devious, especially with Yong Tae Mu planting ideas in her head. Still, the man managed to do it, much to the surprise of everyone back in the palace (of course, the fact that only a day had passed there might have added to the surprise factor…). But not only that, Lee Gak also displayed his amazing talent numerous times when unveiling both Hong Se Na and Yong Tae Mu’s individual and combined schemes and catching Hong Se Na, with evidence, as the culprit behind the death of Yong Tae Yong’s grandmother. Sometimes, you just have to wonder if he’s got eyes and ears everywhere… Do you approve of Lee Gak from “Rooftop Prince” as this week’s Man Crush Monday? On our scale of 1 to 10, how does he rank on your crush list? Let us know in the comments below and remember to keep nominating those crushes for our December Mystery Reveal!

cr: soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); width: 668.731201171875px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Park YooChun The fourth "Beautiful artistic impression 'Awards 9 december 2014

20141209_1418118047_76595800_1.jpg
1418118622_814149.jpg
201412091843532010_1.jpg
201412091922771367_5486cda411e96.jpg
more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"35th Blue Dragon Film Awards 17 December 2014 

1907338_402132259941370_4244132053460215
10304869_402132253274704_381737335245623
224170811100.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2014/12/jung-woo-sung-song-seung-heon-park-yoo.html/

[PRESS PICS] 141217 Park Yoochun awarded Best Male Newcomer Award at 35th Blue Dragon Awards 2014 ceremony

December 17, 2014 · rilanna

16_zpsfec10a2a.jpg
12_zps50c090ad.jpg
13_zps6b6c8546.jpg
14_zpse63d30c3.jpg
15_zpsaaad98df.jpg

Credits: Sports Chosun
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" 141121 Park Yoochun receiving the Best New Male Actor Award + Speech at 35th Blue Dragon Awards 2014 December 18, 2014 · rilanna

Credits: CSJYJ03

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 141217 Park Yoochun’s speech winning the 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards’ Best Male Newcomer Award December 17, 2014 · rilanna

Thank you. I received an award as soon as the ceremony started. I’m sincerely grateful. Firstly, I found out that many people work tirelessly to make a film through this, my first film. I realized it’s not easy to produce something. Thank you for giving me this award even though it’s my first film. And to the family who are here, I love you and thank you. I want to share the honour of this award with my father who is in heaven. I think he would be proud of me. I’m sincerely grateful. I will work hard in acting. Thank you to Baek Changjoo hyung. I will work harder. Thank you.

[T/N: After Yoochun’s speech, MC Kim HyeSoo (you might remember her from The Thieves) said he “has achieved a grand slam with his first film.”]

Source: Sports Chosun via Daum
Translated by: @ohmyjunsu
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 141217 JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun Named Best New Actor at Blue Dragon Awards December 17, 2014 · rilanna

Park Yoo Chun has received the Best New Actor award at the Blue Dragon Awards.

On December 17, the 35th Blue Dragon Awards took place at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Jongno, where Park Yoo Chun received the Best New Actor Award.

Following his awards at the 51st Daejong Film Awards, the 15th Busan Film Critics Association, and the 4th SACF Beautiful Artists Awards, this will be his fifth award of the year.

Park Yoo Chun was up against Friend 2′s Kim Woo Bin, The King of Jokgu′s Ahn Jae Hong, The Attorney′s Im Si Wan, and The Divine Move′s Choi Jin Hyuk.

11_zps2c2fed11.jpg

“I′m a little dazed to receive an award as soon as the ceremony started, but I′m sincerely grateful,” said Park Yoo Chun.

“First off, I learned that a large number of people suffer in order to film a movie while I was filming my first movie,” said Park Yoo Chun. “I learned that acting is not an easy thing and studied even more. I sincerely thank you for this great award for my first movie.”

“I think that my family who is here and my father in heaven will be very proud of me,” continued Park Yoo Chun. “I sincerely thank the Sea Fog team. I′ll work hard in acting.”

Sea Fog is about six crew members of a ship that try to smuggle illegal immigrants into Korea. Park Yoo Chun played the youngest member of the group, Seok Won, cutting off the tag of ′acting-dol′ and receiving the name ′rookie movie actor.′

The 35th Blue Dragon Awards is an award ceremony that looks back on all the Korean films that premiered in the past year. Through a selection process by professionals, surveys, and netizen voting, 18 different awards, including Best director, Best Leading Actor and Actress, Best Support Actor and Actress, and more, are given.

Credit: Mwave

[NEWS] JYJ Yoochun hits grand slam with BDA

Singer-actor Park Yoo-chun snagged the rookie’s award at the 35th Blue Dragon Awards on Wednesday, brushing up a splendid start in his filmographic career.

The 29-year-old JYJ member won the rookie actor’s prize in recognition of his acting skills in his latest film “Sea Fog.”

When his name was called on by the emcee, the Korean heartthrob walked up to the podium in Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in central Seoul, and said, “Thank you. I am a bit confused to be called on to the stage, only a second after the ceremony began.”

“Working on my first-ever movie, I became aware that producing one film costs tremendous effort from a lot of people. It has taught me a lot. Thank you for this amazing award for my first film.”

In this year’s Blue Dragon Award, Park was one of the five nominees of the rookie’s award, including Kim Woo-bin of “Friend: The Great Legacy,” Ahn Jae-hong of “The King of Jokgu,” Lim Si-wan of “The Attorney” and Choi Jin-hyuk of “The Divine Move.”

The award is the fourth of Park’s rookie awards this year, already having swept the rookie actor’s award at the 51th Grand Bell Awards, the 15th Busan Film Critics Awards and the fourth SACF Beautiful Artists Awards.

Credit: KPOP Herald

Photo Source: SBS
Shared by:
JYJ3

[NEWS] Park Yoo Chun Sweeps The ‘Best New Actor’ Awards This Year via International BNT News UK

[NEWS] Park Yoochun Takes Another Award for His Film Debut via Soompi

[NEWS] Yoochun and Kim Sae Ron receive rookie awards at ‘Blue Dragon Awards’ via Allkpop

[NEWS] Park Yoo-chun crowned with his 4th Best New Actor award this year via Hancinema

[NEWS] Park Yoo-chun wins ‘Best New Actor’ award at Blue Dragon Film Awards via Asia Today EN

[NEWS] ‘The Blue Dragon Awards’ Park Yoo-Chun, swept the New Actor Award, winning five crowns via Innolife

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 141217 Comment from voting panels of 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards about Yuchun December 18, 2014 · rilanna

6_zpsc1c58ae1.jpg

“Yuchun’s acting was suited for the screen even though he only has had acting experience on TV. He had played many prince-like roles before, but he showed great performance as the youngest fisherman in Haemoo. His expression in the ending scene was especially exquisite.”

10_zpsdaee5999.png

Yuchun receives 4 out 8 panel votes (+1 netizen popular votes, 5 total) for 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards Rookie Award

-

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: @inheaven_wJYJ
Shared by: JYJ3

Total award that yoochun get from his performance in sea fog movie is six awards

B5OFFC2CYAAlffr_zps1351ac9a.jpg

Last award he get is popularity award in 2014 STAR NIGHT by Korea Film Actor’s Association on 19 december 2014

Congratzz Yoochun

here the picture

star25_zpsaf4ba043.jpg

star27_zps6bbf8522.jpg

0b7mfc5hxmppkq1rgzlzjnuhdadg_zps9f9aeb55.jpg

0b7mfc5hxmppkbfpmnm9drnu4vle_zpsba811672.jpg

Credits: as tagged via Blessing Yuchun

http://pannchoa.blogspot.ca/2014/12/enter-talk-park-yoochun-who-has-crazy.html

Archived