Park Yoo Chun 박유천

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[OTHER NEWS] 140815 Ji Sang-Ryeol “Park Joon-Geum thought Park Yoochun as her boyfriend”

August 15, 2014 · rilanna

10684_11jpgoriginal_zps764762d9.jpg

i Sang-Ryeol exposed Park Joon-Geum’s love toward Park Yoochun.

In JTBC ‘With You’ broadcasted in August 13th, Ji Sang-Ryeol and Park Joon-Geum pushed Ahn Moon-Sook’s blind date. Before the blind date, Ji-Sang-Ryeol said that the partner is younger than her. Ahn Moon-Sook also replied that she prefers younger to same-age and older.

Ji Sang-Ryeol said “Don’t you cover up to Micky Yoochun?” and stated that Park Joon-Geum chose Park Yoochun whom she hoped to virtually marry. After that, Ji Sang-Ryeol chose SISTAR as his favorite idol and wanted them to make him their nephew. Park Joon-Geum refuted that her mind was same.

However, Ji Sang-Ryeol exposed “she thought Micky Yoochun as her boyfriend”. He made people laugh as being jealous “she’ll look at Park Yoochun even if her husband exists”.

Credit: Innolife
Shared by: JYJ3

Here the vid >>

cr : 031226txfxq

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140819 Yoo Seungmok mentions Yuchun in interview August 19, 2014 · rilanna

image_readbot_2014_1111057_140842266314850851jpgoriginal_zpsfd0bfc4e.jpg

“In the cold and tough conditions, Yuchun silently endured and acted very well just like his role, Dongshik. All of us were surprised to see him like this. He did not show his hardships and did very well to the extent that we had to ask ourselves ‘He’s really an idol star, right?’ “

Source: MBN Star
Translated by: @yochwennie

Guest irene2

JYJ, neither fear nor worries to become 30s

2014-08-19

Jaejoong, Yoochun0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 and Junsu of K-pop group JYJ said that they were not afraid to turn 30 at a press conference last Friday, opening up on their feelings about getting older156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

“Now I am at the end of my 20s and I started to feel exhausted when I dance hard. Nevertheless0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 age is just a number,” Jaejoong said156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

“It has been more than 10 years since we started working together and I have started to feel grateful to my friends and the people around me. I wish I could get along with them for the rest of my life156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 I am now old and mature enough to realize how blessed I am to perform in front of my fans,” Yoochun said156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

“I am not worried nor nervous. Rather0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 I long to become 30 soon. Becoming 30 brings masculinity to my mind156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 Many experiences will make me a real man,” Junsu said156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

“It is nice to become 30. I don’t know what kind of music am I going to do yet0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 but I think that makes me look forward to my 30s. As long as fans want me0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 I will do my best,” he added156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

After 10 years of sharing struggles and joy, the trio showed great affection toward each other like brothers156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

“We do not even have to talk to know each other’s feelings. We don’t fight and understand each other’s behaviors0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4” the group said.

After a concert in Hong Kong0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 JYJ will continue their Asia tour in eight cities including Shanghai in China.

cr. hikpop

Guest irene2

class="entry-title"[PIC] 140820 Park Yuchun’s Interview for Max Movie, September Issue August 20, 2014 · rilanna

<Sea Fog>’s Park Yuchun, it’s from now on

photo 201408201411101.jpg

Note: The FULL interview is available via Max Movie mobile app,
click HERE(Google Play store) OR HERE(iTunes store) to download.

Source: Max Movie
Shared by: JYJ3

irene2 said: class="article-title idol-jyj" style="display:inline"“Sea Fog” surpasses one million views after six days of release

dini | 19 Aug 2014

JYJ’s Yoochun’s movie debut “Sea Fog” has broken one million audiences after it was released back on August 13. The announcement was made by the official Twitter of the film maker, NEW (@movie_n_NEW).

The movie has also received quite popularity on the social network services ahead of other movies which released around the same time, including “Roaring Currents” and “Pirates”. These achievements become outstanding as it is rated “adults only” for this summer.

The audiences of “Sea Fog” are mostly female audiences, according to Max Movie website. Many of them were drawn to the movie not only for the suspenseful scenes, but also its romance. Not to mention that the movie also has Yoochun, one of the popular idol actors.

“Sea Fog” is based on a 2007 stage play “Hae Moo”, which tells a story about a true story of the Korean fishing vessel “Taechangho” incident in 2001 in Yeosu. JYJ’s Yoochun stars in the movie alongside Kim Yun-Seouk, Han Ye-Ri, and Lee Hee-Joon. The movie is a joint production between director Sim Sung-Bo and producer Bong Joon-Ho (Snowpiercer).

cr. ttwigo

[PICS] 140819 Next Entertainment World tweets photos of “Sea Fog” cast at stage greetings

August 19, 2014 · rilanna

1_zpsb18415dd.jpg

2_zps7d0d356c.jpg

3_zps3ead6874.jpg

4_zps8323d52b.jpg

Source: @movie_n_NEW

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140820 Actors of ‘Sea Fog’ celebrate surpassing 1m viewers (Korea Herald) August 20, 2014 · Jen_BabyLove
201408191839779866_53f31c02c7e36_zpsf35d75ad.jpg

Actors from the movie “Sea Fog” celebrated the film surpassing 1 million viewers on Tuesday.

Kim Yoon-suk, Park Yoo-chun, Han Yeri, Lee Hee-joon, Moon Sung-geun and Yoo Seung-mok from the film met with viewers at Seoul Theater to commemorate the achievement. The movie is about six crew members on a fishing boat and depicts the human greed that lies just under the surface of some people.

According to the Korean Film Council, the movie collected 1,084,375 viewers in just seven days since its release on Aug. 13.

Source: The Korea Herald

Shim Sung Bo, Park Yuchun, Han Yeri, Mun Seung Keun will attend stage greeting in 9 theaters on 8/20 

BvX6Ys0CUAALRhsjpglarge_zps3d69d4f0.jpg

shared by 6002sky

[PIC] 140820 Park Yuchun’s Interview for Max Movie, September Issue

August 20, 2014 · rilanna

<Sea Fog>’s Park Yuchun, it’s from now on

2_zps2e008c46.jpg

Note: The FULL interview is available via Max Movie mobile app,
click HERE(Google Play store) OR HERE(iTunes store) to download.

Source: Max Movie

[PICS] Park Yuchun’s feature for Max Movie, September 2014 Issue

August 21, 2014 · rilanna

3_zps234ccb23.jpg
5_zpsb220b201.jpg

4_zps285ccfdc.jpg
1_zps93d48530.jpg
7_zps727c1d0c.jpg
8_zps8e4fd1dc.jpg
6_zps3ee33a4e.jpg
9_zps3ad59141.jpg

Credit: 朴有天吧官方微博

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140814 Hayato-san Blog Update: The Long-Awaited 3hree Voices III… Notification on its release! August 13, 2014 · Jen_BabyLove

From 3hree Voices Official Site

The release of 3V3 has been announced!!!

Reservations start from 18th August (Mon)

Sales start from 25th August (Mon)

Please refer here for details:

3hree Voices Official Site

The highly-anticipated 3hree Voices III

You will be able to see them working with top creators on song-writing.

And, you will know that they are top artists.

Their attitude shows no compromise.

It is a so rare to be able to show you a close-up on how they create just 1 song.

At that time the song they recorded

Was a song featured in new album JUST US, called Valentine.
The camera was rolling and capturing from various angles

The 1 week they spent

In other words, the camera did not capture them like in a performance

But the REAL them as they are

In my previous update

I wrote [NOW is the time to be able to see their hearts]
Not only do they respect each other

They recognized each other musically They are friends who care and forgive each other

They become kids when they meet….. That’s the 3 guys you will see. When they don’t pay attention to the camera moving around

The casual way 3 of them toying with each other like puppies…. Precious I think.
By the way there is no vaccine??? (T/N: he meant CURE for this “disease”, I think)

YES THERE IS

Do look forward to it (゚∀゚)アヒャヒャ There are still many many episodes in LA

I need to start writing them  (⌒∇⌒)

Source: HYT Cafe
Translated by: @Jen_BabyLove

[iNFO] 140814 Information about 2014 JYJ “3hree Voices Ⅲ” DVD release

August 14, 2014 · rilanna

[iNFO] 140814 C-JeS Official Site Update: Information about 2014 JYJ <3hree Voices Ⅲ> DVD release

140814cjespngoriginal_zps59bca124.png

We are releasing the 3rd edition of JYJ PRIVATE DVD ‘3hree Voices’ series, <3hree Voices Ⅲ>.
<3hree Voices Ⅲ> will have 「JUST US」’s track ‘Valentine’’s recording process in detail.
It consists of 2 DVDs and 1 poster.
With the sales date on 2014 Aug 25 (Mon), pre-order are available at on/offline music & DVD shopping malls from Aug 18 (Mon) 0:00 (midnight) JST.

Source: C-JeS Official Homepage
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

Info about #JYJ 3v3 DVD

Bu9sU0xCQAEQRXm1jpgoriginal_zpsb4c93c1f.jpg

Title: JYJ 3hree Voices Ⅲ -Secret Sessions-
Specifications: 2 Discs DVD
Disc 1: Secret Session 93min
Disc 2: Secret Session Diary 27min
Gift: Original Poster (folded)
Region Code: ALL / video system: NTSC
Subtitles: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified / Traditional)
Audio: Korean
Production Year: 2014
Production Country: South Korea
Expected Release Date: Aug 25
Price / 8,800 yen (excluding tax) (tax-included price / 9,504 yen)

Pre-order on Tower Records Japan online store will start at 12 midnight on Aug 18. Over the counter pre-order will start at stores’ opening on Aug 18.

Note for i-fans: You can order from Tower Records JP but I would suggest that you wait for the i-sites first so you can compare prices/shipping expenses.

Source: official-shop.jp/
Info & Translated by: @rubypurple_fan

class="entry-title"[iNFO] List of Online Stores that sell JYJ’s “3hree Voices Ⅲ” -Secret Sessions- August 18, 2014 · rilanna

news-0077jpgoriginal_zps62cf8d62.jpg

List of online stores that sell the DVDs

- JYJ 3hree Voices shop: http://official-shop.jp PRE-SALE now available

1) KTOWN4U: http://www.ktown4u.com PRE-SALE now available

2) With Drama: http://withdrama.com PRE-SALE now available

3) Tower Records Japan: http://tower.jp PRE-SALE now available

4) HMV Japan: http://www.hmv.co.jp PRE-SALE now available

5) SYNNARA: http://www.synnara.co.kr PRE-SALE now available

6) YES24: http://www.yes24.com PRE-SALE now available

7) ALADIN: http://dvd.aladin.co.kr PRE-SALE now available

8) GMARKET: http://global.gmarket.co.kr PRE-SALE now available

9) INTERPARK: http://book.interpark.com PRE-SALE now available

10) THE FANAS: http://www.thefanas.co.kr PRE-SALE now available

[NEWS] 140820 JYJ to Perform at the Opening Ceremony of ‘Incheon Asian Games’

August 20, 2014 · rilanna

After much talk and conflict, JYJ will be participating at the 2014 Incheon Asian Games.

According to C-JeS Entertainment on August 20, JYJ will attend the Opening Ceremony of the 2014 Incheon Asian Games on September 19 at the Incheon Asiad Main Stadium, where the members will sing the Asian Games official song, Only One.

2014081201001082300066255_99_20140811054306_zps0993db09.jpg

When JYJ was anointed as honorary ambassadors, we were promised that JYJ would perform at both the opening and closing ceremonies, but at the end of discussions, we will only be singing one song before the finale of the opening ceremony.

JYJ has fulfilled all duties as the honorary ambassadors, recording the song and participating in the music videos and commercials, as well as promotions. However, in July, the Incheon Asian Games committee revealed a list of performers for the Opening and Closing ceremonies and JYJ was not mentioned, causing C-JeS Entertainment to release a statement asking for the committee to be fair.

Source: Mwave

[NEWS] JYJ to perform at Incheon Asiad opening ceremony

20140820001154_0_zps5b395c29.jpg

Idol group JYJ is to perform at the opening ceremony of the 2014 Incheon Asian Games, its agency announced Tuesday.

“JYJ will sing the official song of Incheon Asian Games ‘Only One’ in the opening ceremony on Sept. 19, right before the finale,” C-jeS Entertainment was quoted as saying.

“The group was originally pledged to do the finale of both the opening and closing ceremonies of the event, but the promise was failed to be kept,” the agency added. “Nevertheless, JYJ decided to perform with responsibility as the promotional ambassador.”

Controversy arose when the Incheon Asian Games organizing committee last month excluded JYJ from the performance cast list for the opening ceremony.

The 17th Incheon Asian Games will be held from Sept. 19 to Oct. 4 with the attendance of 45 countries including North Korea.

Source: The Korea Herald

[NEWS] JYJ to Perform at the Opening Ceremony of the 17th Incheon Asian Games via Soompi
[NEWS] Despite doubt, JYJ to sing at games via Korea JoongAng Daily

JYJ3 Note: To recall back to C-JeS’s statement in regards to this issue, read here [LINK]
and further information can be found here [LINK]

[iNTERVIEW TRANS] 140817 JYJ Yuchun Can be Dyed in Any Color (Chosun Online)

August 17, 2014 · Jen_BabyLove

5_zps19cbb8e0.jpg

Appearance in movie “Sea Fog”

[An actor who absorbs everything like a sponge]

This was actor Kim Yoon Seok’a words when appraising co-star JYJ Yuchun (28) in movie [sea Fog] (released on 13th). Actors in their late 20s to early 30s usually try so hard to highlight their own personalities or aura in just 1 interview. But, Yuchun, like what Kim Yoon Seok said, is “colorless and transparent”, very like a sponge. During the interview, he laughed out loud many times, but never try to decorate his words or forced his opinion and personality on us. Yuchun said, “in the after-production party, I was told by my senior Kim Yoon Seok that I am [like a sponge]. It is not like my acting is good, nor have I been acting for many years, so I don’t know why he praised me in that way”.

6_zpse43e2abc.jpg

“Maybe because I tried not to think or worry about it, just working on acting like a white piece of paper. Previously, I used to analyze the script while reading it, and prepare for it after thinking a lot. However, I acted this time based on my first impression after seeing the script. My heart was pounding during those times when I was not prepared yet (T/N: creation of his role), and that nervousness was actually good.”

Movie [sea Fog] is a remake from stage play produced to commemorate the 30th anniversary of theatre company {YonNu Stage}, directed by Shim Sung Bo who wrote the 2003 movie [Memories of Murder], and produced by the same movie’s director then Bong Joon Ho. With the clashing of human desires, and both the boat and crew got battered hard, only the youngest crew among them Dong Sik (Yuchun) and the Chinese girl Hong Mei (Han Yeri) withstood the storm and sea fog surviving like the wild flower.  Even as Yuchun dissolves into the acting of seniors like Kim Yoon Seok, Kim Sang Ho, Yoo Seung Mok, Lee Hee Joon and Moon Sung Geun, he needed to make us feel his presence. Yet, on this point, Yuchun already obtained his passing score. The way his jaw lines seemed a little round was because he gained 5 kg during filming. “I was worried what everyone will think when I put on long boots for onboarding the boat and wear dirty clothes. None of those elderly men at the local fishing village seemed to know me. If not for filming this, I would never have dressed up like that I suppose”. Yuchun used to be a part of idol group TVXQ and now active as JYJ. Many may think that it is normal for an idol to also act nowadays, but when he did the leading role in [sungKyunkwan Scandal] (2010), Yuchun had been given some cold reactions then. This drama became a huge hit, and not only Yuchun but co-stars like Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In became so popular. When we ask “have you ever hated being labelled an idol?”, Yuchun replied “I really don’t care about the evaluations or adjectives of idol being used on me”.

7_zps0ad8cbf0.jpg

“There will be extreme likes and dislikes for any 1 movie. Different tastes exist right. It will be selfish to hate assessments or judgements like these in the world. But I don’t fix my roles just because I have an idol image, and I don’t mind being a supporting role or supporting actor. Because my aim is to continue doing this work. When I am in my 40s, it will be good for people to describe me as [idol-born]“.

Source: Chosun Online
Translated by: @Jen_BabyLove

class="entry-title"[PIC] 140821 Han Ye-ri Facebook Update: Saram Entertainment shares a photo of Park Yoochun after a ‘Sea Fog’ stage greeting on Aug 19 August 21, 2014 · rilanna

8_zpscf6437ce.jpg

Source: 한예리 FB

Information of Blessing Yuchun 4th anniversary goods !!!

[출처] Information of Blessing Yuchun 4th anniversary goods !!! (블레싱유천) |작성자 다락방

1011921.gif다락방(your****)
카페매니저 1_999.gif 1:1대화
http://cafe.naver.com/blessingyc/126306 btn-copy-add.gif

Hello. We are Blessing YuChun!!

Blessing Yuchun's 4th Birthday is on 19th of Sep.

We have always been happy with fans for the last 4 years as supporting Yuchun.

To celebrate 4th anniversary, Blessing Yuchun's going to collect the donation for opening "The Park Yu Chun 2nd Library", which will be in Heuksan island.

We release photobooks and 2015 calendars with the photos of Yuchun for 4 years.

The special gifts will be given to people who order a photobook and a calendar.

The gift is a DVD featuring 6002's unreleased short clips.

All of the collected donation by this event is used for building the library and supporting 6002.

[A-Photobook set]

This is in 2 volumes with about 260 pases, 19cm(W) * 25cm(L).

Vol.1 features the photos from 2011-2013.

Vol.2 features the photos from 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbFIJYaIjs

a_zps0c0761ee.jpg

b_zps54fc0270.jpg

* A set only *

* 1 set - $40 (exclusive shipping)

* 2 sets - $80 (exclusive shipping)

* 3 sets - $120 (exclusive shipping)

* 4 sets - $160 (exclusive shipping)

* 5 sets - $200 (exclusive shipping)

The shipping cost depends on your country and ordered weight. For further information for shipping cost, email here.( sally4228@naver.com )

** The special gift is a small sized photo towel.

[b-2015 desk calendar]

This calendar is for 2015, and has 12 photos of 6002 taken for last 12 month.

The size is 18cm (W) * 22cm (L).

c_zps5cb35fac.jpg

d_zps2c57ed8c.jpg

e_zps19d7864c.jpg

* B set only *

* 1 set - $12 (exclusive shipping)

* 2 sets - $24 (exclusive shipping)

* 3 sets - $36 (exclusive shipping)

* 4 sets - $48 (exclusive shipping)

* 5 sets - $60 (exclusive shipping)

** The special gifts are two post cards.

The shipping cost depends on your country and ordered weight. For further information for shipping cost, email here.( sally4228@naver.com )

[C - A set + B set]

* 1 set - $52 (exclusive shipping)

* 2 sets - $104 (exclusive shipping)

* 3 sets - $156 (exclusive shipping)

* 4 sets - $208 (exclusive shipping)

* 5 sets - $260 (exclusive shipping)

** The special gift is a DVD featuring unrelased 6002's short clip during 2014 /small sized photo towel/ two post cards.**

[ Order Period ]

From 23rd of Aug to 29th of Sep

( Estimated delivery is around 3rd week of Oct. )

[Order procedure] 

1. Email including your name, country, the quantities of goods.(Please check your email account as often as possible)

2. Make sure of confirmed total price including shipping fee.

3. After transferring, email again including your Money Transfer Control Number, zip code, address and phone number as soon as possible.  

[How to pay] 

The payment should be made by Western Union or Moneygram. 

* Information to transfer ;-First Name : Meesook

-Last Name : Yu

-Receiver's Bank : 1) Kookmin Bank - Western Union

2) Gyeongnam Bank(Ulsan branch) - Moneygram

-Receiver's country : South Korea (R.O.K) 

[Q&A]

1. If you need further information, please feel free to ask. (sally4228@naver.com)

2. We've got the report that goods are sold in high price on the Japanese website (such as Auction).

Therefore, the person who buys goods for the first time in Blessing Yuchun is permitted to apply for up to 5 pieces or sets each item. If you find any resale of goods on Auction or other website, let us know.

credit

http://cafe.naver.com/blessingyc/126306
(shared by 6002sky)

class="title_sec" style="line-height: 34px; text-align: center;"Yoochun spotted at airport

Published : 2014-08-22 14:11
Updated : 2014-08-22 14:11

K-pop idol band JYJ’s Yoochun was sighted at Incheon International Airport before flying out to Beijing, China for an upcoming concert to be held on Aug. 23.

20140822000807_0_zps6f4545d3.jpg

JYJ is now on its Asia concert tour “The Return of The King” that kicked off in Seoul on Aug. 9 shortly after the release of its second studio album “Just Us” on July 29.

The trio will head to Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand after China.

(laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)

cr :

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140822000668

JYJ’s Splendid Return To Hong Kong After 3 Years And Gathers 10,000 Fans

On August 16 at 8:15pm (local time) in Hong Kong’s AsiaWorld-Expo Arena, the ‘2014 JYJ Asia Tour Concert in Hong Kong – The Return Of The King’ was held. Hot weather above 30 degrees did not matter to the fans. Audience seats, where 10,000 fans had gathered, were filled with screaming to invite the ‘Kings’ whom they have been waiting for.

3_zps08302123.jpg

The fear that JYJ felt was greater than before. There were no broadcast activities even though they had released the 2nd studio album Just Us on 29th of last month, after the first album 3 years ago. Except for the showcase in Korea and the concert in Jamsil Main Stadium on August 9, there was no opportunity for foreign fans to meet the stage of the new album. Also, the three members recently have been acting as actors and not as JYJ. Kim Junsu, in musicals; Kim Jaejoong, in dramas; and Park Yoochun focused on a movie. Foreign fans could not have the chance to face new piece officially.

But it was a groundless fear. JYJ also responded ‘the best’ to the passion of Hong Kong fans who wanted to check JYJ’s stage with their own eyes. In the wave of red LED in the audience seats, JYJ announced the start of concert with Creation. They heated the stage up consecutively with Be The One and BaBoBoy. Kim Junsu greeted and said, “It’s been a while since JYJ stood on the stage in Hong Kong.” Fans replied to him “yes” in Korean with one voice and made a warm atmosphere. Park Yoochun shouted, “I was worried whether we could fill the audience seats. Since you applauded us, we gained a chance to come to Hong Kong. We will make this stage crazy,” and that received claps from fans.

4_zpsd45ed386.jpg

The concert was full of spectators. The fans in standing seats that were surrounding the ‘T’-shaped stage, moved together with the members’ movements and directed a grandeur as if the waves flow. Three big screens were installed in the front side of the stage to captivate the gaze with close-up video of members and various graphic videos.

If the stage of the ‘complete unit’ in the beginning showed highly qualified stability, the personal stages of each member revealed each one’s individuality. Kim Junsu warmed the audience seats with wild dance songs like Tarantellegra and followed by Turn It Up. Park Yoochun uplifted the atmosphere with Walking With Her In The Spring and I Love You, with sentiment of black music. Kim Jaejoong changed to ‘rocker’ and stripped his top and held the microphone. He sang Butterfly and Mine passionately and united the fans into one.

After displaying solo stages, JYJ gathered together as one again and made fans laugh with humor from 10 years’ experience after debut. Kim Junsu said, “Today’s weather is really hot, but the heat from the fans in audience seats is hotter.” Then, Park Yoochun said, “Seeing your dancing just now, I think Junsu’s hips are hotter.” and gave a big laughter to fans. Kim Junsu said, “How do you know it’s hot? What if you say that after you touch them?” and Park Yoochun replied, “I don’t feel like touching them” and received big applaud for his wit.

5_zps3186632d.jpg

In Letting Go stage, they stole fans’ hearts by their dance moves with LED gloves that shined light under the dim light. They made a splendid stage for Back Seat, the title song in this album, while all the fans were group chanting. After the stage of Back Seat, which was officially the last song, there was darkness for 5 minutes. Fans called for encore and JYJ reappeared.

Kim Jaejoong greeted them again, saying, “We’re so fortunate to have a stage in Hong Kong. I love you.” Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun also said “I love you”. They finished the concert of 2 hours and 30 minutes with an ending song Fallen Leaves. Pei (20), a fan from Hong Kong in the concert, expressed her feelings and said, “I was surprised. I feel like my heart will explode and I was so moved by their love towards Hong Kong. JYJ’s skills are the best but their appearance today was the best than in any other day.” Jia Yuen (41) conveyed, “I was so happy that Hong Kong was the second place for the Asian tour following Seoul. I was so happy because I feel like JYJ members consider Hong Kong fans as precious.”

JYJ will continue with their Asia Tour in Beijing, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, Shanghai, and Bangkok.

Photos / C-JeS Entertainment
Translation by / Judith (All About Cassiopeia)

Originally published at 일간스포츠 here.

JYJ Attracts 200 Fans At Hong Kong Airport, Shocked At Fans Trespassing Into Restricted Areas

South Korean boy band, JYJ, will hold their Asia tour concert in Hong Kong tonight.

1_zpse94d37b1.jpg

The last time they held a concert in Hong Kong was 4 years ago, which is why about 200 fans came to pick them up at the airport to their press conference yesterday. There were also fans who were crazy enough to trespass into the airport’s restricted areas just to see their idols. At the press conference, the three emphasized the enthusiasm of Hong Kong fans, and also mentioned that the stage in Hong Kong will allow less distance for fans to come in contact with them than the stage in Seoul.

The three JYJ members landed in Hong Kong yesterday. For the sake of ‘The Return Of The King’ stop media tonight, lots of fans prepared the “three treasures”, folding chairs, banners, and cameras to pick up their idols outside the secret passage at the airport. The number of fans, who filled up the whole airport arrival hall, was about 200 people. There were pictures of fans on Weibo that trespassed into restricted areas to take pictures of JYJ. The fans were believed to have followed JYJ from Korea to Hong Kong. JYJ mentioned these fans and their curiosity as to why they were in the restricted areas during the press conference.

At 1:00PM in the afternoon, red-hair Kim Junsu was the first to come out. Many fans who saw him screamed at first sight, and Junsu, seeing this, waved his hand continuously, and also stopped kindly to allow reporters to take pictures of him. Park Yoochun, who always “follows his own way”, wore sandals and as soon as he came out, he immediately went inside the car. Kim Jaejoong, who was wearing a hygiene mask to cover his face, waved to fans goodbye before getting in the car. The three members went in their own ways separately in two cars.

2_zpscc715a52.jpg

At 5:00PM yesterday, JYJ, after resting for a while, attended the press conference in black suits. They mentioned the enthusiasm of the fans. Yoochun thanked the fans, but also expressed his shock as to how fans got into the restricted areas, and that seeing them full of hope, he thinks they probably waited a long time for them. Coming back to Hong Kong after 4 years, Yoochun mentioned that Hong Kong’s sky color is beautiful, while Junsu mentioned that Hong Kong’s scenery cannot be put into words.

Junsu said, “I came here many times, but each time it was cloudy or raining. I like boats and the sea, and this time when I came to Hong Kong, it seems like Busan or Hawaii as I feel very relaxed.” The three also said that their hotel was somewhere near their concert venue. While it’s not near the city and they need to rehearse for the concert, they expressed their desire to go sight-seeing.

JYJ finished the Seoul stop of the concert last week. Junsu picked Hong Kong as their second stop because of the fans’ enthusiasm. Jaejoong has already seen the Hong Kong concert stage, and thinks that it will allow fans to have more contact with them. Having debuted for 10 years, Jaejoong says that the members’ chemistry have surpassed those of family members or friends, as they know each other’s every move and gaze. Jaejoong says that they known each other for more than 10 years. “The members rely on each other. If a member gets hurt, we will try to comfort him; if a member’s happy we will be even happier,” he said.

Their newest album Just Us contains 5 songs picked from 100. The members coincidentally picked 3 similar songs. In the album, each member has their own style of music. Yoochun’s Thirty describes the feeling about becoming 30 years old, while Junsu’s 7 years describes the memories about first love, and Jaejoong’s BaBoBoy has a rocker edge to it.

Photos / Sing Tao Daily
Translation by / Melody (All About Cassiopeia)

Originally published at Sing Tao Daily here.

Archived