Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

*** I'm glad that among all the ongoing K-dramas today, one of the most-watched series in different media sites is none other than the weekend drama "Vincenzo". I've watched all Taec's previous dramas but, I feel he's different in this drama. Taecyeon made an impressive transformation on the small screen with his character as a villain. He successfully immersed himself in the role. His monstrous side is about to go to a whole new level.  I'm loving Taecyeon's acting as a villain. :heart3:

video source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120181/20210323/2pm-s-taecyeon-receives-praises-impressive-acting-vincenzo.htm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMYbElQAQMA/?utm_source=ig_embed

• Like 1

*** Nichkhun and Chansung will be joining Taec in an upcoming episode of “Vincenzo”! Ohhh.....so, there will be bromance guys. I'm curious what roles they will be playing, though. I heard that both have already completed filming for their special appearances. I'm glad that Taec is currently earning rave reviews for his performance in the drama as Jang Joon Woo. “Vincenzo” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST. I'm excited to see Nichkhun and Chansung in the drama. I'm loving the series.  :Fist1:

2PM's Nichkhun & Chansung to Reunite with Taecyeon in Upcoming ‘Vincenzo’ Episodes!

Hottest nation, can you feel our heartbeat? Not one, but two members of the iconic K-Pop boy group 2PM, Nichkhun and Chansung, have been confirmed to join co-member Taecyeon in the forthcoming "Vincenzo" episodes!

Weekend has just started but the ongoing record-breaking mafia-themed drama "Vincenzo" has something exciting for all its avid viewers.

2PM Members Nichkhun and Chansung to Appear in "Vincenzo"

On March 27, producers of tvN who work on the drama "Vincenzo" shared the good news to the public, saying, "2PM members Nichkhun and Hwang Chansung will be having their special appearances in the upcoming episode of 'Vincenzo.' Please stay tuned to find out what characters they will be portraying."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-WNgxgnbBc/?utm_source=ig_embed

chansung-and-nichkhun.jpg?w=600?w=650

Aside from being idols, Nichkhun and Chansung are also pursuing acting, just like the rest of the 2PM members. In fact, they already starred in dramas and movies, such as "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim," "Brother of the Year," and more.

What's more? This special participation will also be Nichkhun's reunion with Song Joong Ki as they starred together in "Arthdal Chronicles."

Meanwhile, seeing the two together onscreen with Ok Taecyeon is expected to be a big reunion to happen in primetime, and to take over social media trends.

So, Vincenzo fans, you better look forward to seeing the three of them!

chansung-and-taecyeon.jpg?w=600?w=650

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120208/20210327/2pm-members-taecyeon-nichkhun-chansung-reunite-upcoming-vincenzo-episode.htm

'Vincenzo' Episode 11, 12 Spoilers: Love Blooms, Song Joong Ki Tackles Taecyeon

Song Joong Ki steps up his game as he comes face to face with the real boss of Babel. Watch out for Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin's chemistry in episode 11.

Song Joong Ki-starrer Vincenzo has a lot to offer to audience in episodes 11 and 12. With Song Joong Ki coming face to face with the real boss of Babel, the game will change. Vincenzo will start handling things the mafia way. Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin will get closer, annoying Taecyeon.

In episode 11 Song Joong Ki becomes a bait to trap the real boss of Babel Group. Though injured, Song Joong Ki declares at the end of the episode that he now knows who the real boss of wicked Babel Group is. He looks at Taecyeon, who works as a lawyer in Wusang law firm, to keep his identity hidden.

But only episode 11 will tell if Song Joong Ki has caught the right boss or there is more to read in between the lines.

Good, Bad and the Ugly!

The previous episode also showed growing closeness between Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin. Here is what to expect from episode 11. The preview shows Song Joong Ki shedding the 'good man' image and getting back to his Italian ways of taking revenge.

In the preview released by tvN, Song Joong Ki looks confident with strong plans whereas Taecyeon is in despair. While Song Joong Ki says that he is still trying to be tolerant, Taecyeon topples a table shouting "How can three people get hit at once?" Song Joong Ki also warns Taecyeon, "If you are scared, run away." But Taecyeon challenges him to fight, "Let's see come and kill," he says.

Spoiler

It's time for Revenge!

Then someone is shown being handcuffed with the background sound of Wusang senior partner Choi Myung Hee saying "Let's take the easy route." Looks like Wusan still has hidden cards. But the next scene provides a shocker as Kwak Dong Yoon, is heard speaking to Song Joong Ki and asking for an escape route.

"Do you think I can do it?" asks the face of Babel group, Kwak Dong Yoon, who is ill-treated by his brother Taecyeon. He is seen pointing a gun with rage in his eyes. Is this the end of ill-fated relationship between Kwak Dong Yoon and Taecyeon?

With Song Joong Ki stepping up his game, episode 11 of Vincenzo is going to be a roller coaster ride for the audience. 'Vincenzo' episode 11 will be aired on tvN at 9 PM KST and will be available on Netflix at 3 AM ET.

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/vincenzo-episode-11-12-spoilers-love-blooms-song-joong-ki-tackles-taecyeon-56445

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 22-28, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : Dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-22-28-2021/

Saturday, Mar. 27      
Revolutionary Sisters 5 KBS 26.7%
Penthouse 2 12 SBS 29.2%
Beyond Evil 12 JTBC 4.3%
Times 11 OCN 1.4%
Vincenzo 11 tvN 9.3%
Sunday, Mar. 28      
Revolutionary Sisters 6 KBS 26.9%
Times 12 OCN 3.1%
Vincenzo 12 tvN 10.7%

*** Taecyeon and Jung So Min  have been offered starring roles in the new Korean historical drama Tale of the Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi. Tale of the Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi is about the youngest secret royal inspector who is intelligent but has no goals and a fiery woman who go undercover to reveal corruption. Jo Byung Gyu  was previously offered a role, but it is unknown if he is still in talks. Tale of the Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi is hoping to air in the second half of 2021 on tvN. I hope we could get Taec's decision here soon if he's taking this offer. :grin:

Hi guys! Let's watch the scenes of Ok Taec-yeon from Vincenzo. At first, I thought his character is kinda bit lame but he's getting more interesting per episode. Watta cute villain

:fullofhearts:

17 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** Taecyeon and Jung So Min  have been offered starring roles in the new Korean historical drama Tale of the Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi. Tale of the Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi is about the youngest secret royal inspector who is intelligent but has no goals and a fiery woman who go undercover to reveal corruption. Jo Byung Gyu  was previously offered a role, but it is unknown if he is still in talks. Tale of the Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi is hoping to air in the second half of 2021 on tvN. I hope we could get Taec's decision here soon if he's taking this offer. :grin:

That's good news! I hope the issues about historical dramas will be gone by that time. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** I'm glad that NICHKHUN and CHANSUNG showed support for TAECYEON by making a special appearance on his ongoing drama. It's on the 12th episode where both made their appearance as two characters in a K-drama that TAECYEON was watching. :star:

201535251_1280.jpg

photos source : (SBS Star)

• Like 1

*** “Vincenzo” shared a new behind-the-scenes look of the cast! I love the part where Song Joong Ki uses the prop gun to comb Taecyeon’s bangs. He continues to display concern for his forehead. Nichkhun and Chansung who make special appearances in the drama were also in the video. I always love watching BTS. They're all giggly & having fun for sure. “Vincenzo” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.  :smile:

video source : soompi news

• Like 1

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On April 1 Data)

Are you a Netflix user? If you are using the platform, you would know that there is plenty of Korean content with dramas and TV shows.

Netflix offers different content in each country. Dramas, TV shows, and movies that are available for viewers in Korea are not the same for other country's viewers. Also, a program might be available in your country at a different time from its release in Korea.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on April 1 data (retrieved on April 1, 10:03 am KST, data of March 31).

Netflix Korea Screenshot (04/01/2021)

Netflix Korea Screenshot (04/01/2021)

1. "Vincenzo"

2. "Sisyphus: The Myth"

3. "Navillera"

4. "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba"

5. "Knowing Bros"

6. "Couples Who Want To Get Hot Again 2"

7. "The Irregulars"

8. "Don't be the First One!"

9. "Attack on Titan"

10. "Hospital Playlist"

For the past weeks "Vincenzo" has stayed on the top of Netflix Korea. The drama is one of the only on-going dramas in this top 10.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-popular-netflix-programs-currently-in-korea-based-on-april-1-data/

*** Kim Hye Yoon might be Taec's female partner in "Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi. Awww............I'm not familiar with her. I guess she's part of Snowdrop, the support lead??? Sorry...............but, I would love Taecyeon's leading lady who's well-known, if not an A-list to support him. In case, this combination is unexpected. I hope this paring can work.  :selfie2:

Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin Cook Up A Special Event For 2PM’s Taecyeon In “Vincenzo”

7108b05f04634332b5544a7e02fb550d.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Vincenzo” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its next episode!

Spoilers

Spoiler

On the previous episode of “Vincenzo,” Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin) and Vincenzo (Song Joong Ki) learned that Jang Joon Woo (2PM’s Taecyeon) was the true boss of Babel Group and created a new plan to bring him down. Meanwhile, there was a division among the villains, and Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon) showed his desire to break free from Jang Joon Woo and become his own boss. This new variable may decide who will win this game of power.

On April 3, the drama released new stills of the upcoming episode. In the photos, Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young are conducting a new operation against Babel Group. Dressed in all black with hats and masks, they exude a dark aura, and their expressions are filled with determination and seriousness. Lee Cheol Wook (Yang Kyung Won) and Ahn Gi Seok (Lim Cheol Soo) can be spotted with them, and they’re also wearing all black. It will be interesting to find out how these four characters will join hands to defeat Jang Joon Woo.

vincenzo-1.jpg

Meanwhile, Jang Joon Woo is standing in the spotlight while wearing a friendly mask. His sociopathic side is hidden for now, and he smiles warmly at the audience. He poses for a picture with Jang Han Seo, who stands stiffly by his side. What will happen during this inauguration ceremony, and will Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young be able to outwit him?

taecyeon-kwak-dong-yeon.jpg

The next episode of “Vincenzo” will air on April 3 at 9 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

*** "Vincenzo"  is turning into a thriller with more secret plans and murder plots. Episode 13 of the drama  will be full of masterplans. The episode shows Taecyeon aka Jang Han Seok still trying to find thrill in making people's lives miserable. The drama has a total of 20 episodes and will air its final episode on April 25. Ohhh..... time flies so fast that it seems the drama has just begun. :rickroll: