[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest LHRCN

i dont get it why does JHW's character have to have cancer?????????( i'm sick of cancer these days)

however, after watching the 1st 2 eps, the drama is great so far

lee bo young 's character is very interesting.

at first i love the pairing LBY+ NGM, cause i loved NGM in one fine day

but after watching ep 1, i find JHW's character is interesting to watch

the only person i dont like is lee si young. sorry but i have never liked her works before.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Direct Link -

Birth Of Rich Man - Episode(s) 03 - 04

Direct Link For the episode on MediaFire & Demo.Ovh website(s) with Pro Account

" plz use it fairly so the link keep working as much as possible "

here direct Links ^^"

Mediafire

Episode 03 : " Here " SOoON

Episode 04 : " Here " SOoON

* PS : Mediafire will be work if the demo ovh links are broken , then just PM to post it !

Demo.Ovh

Episode 03 " Here " NEW - Page Here -

Episode 04 " Here " NEW - Page Here -

file(s) are uploaded on the Mediafire , pro Account

:D

and i will keep upload it every week , if i m not that busy :))

All right @ receive to AlriyG600 @ Soompi website :D

Guest beauwhale

In Viikii is available, but there are problems with upload in same channels and the links are broken. You should look once time more. Sorry for my english.

Thanks so much for links of dwonload.

I just check, it is called "License pending". I think there something related to the copyright of this drama with Viikii. I think it happened to IRIS too.

If anyone know any website that has English sub and watch this drama online, please share. I appreciate it a lot :-)

dude....DUUUUDE!!! that's the worst cliffhanger ever for Ep. 4 Why couldn't he just take the necklace out, get the old man's reaction and THEN end the episode, now we gotta wait another 7 days JUST TO SEE IF THE DAMN NECKLACE IS EVEN AROUND HIS NECK.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghggh

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young *ahem* pictures in Birth of A Rich drama.

2010022616445421001.jpg 2010022616445421002.jpg

*faint* *drool* *flail* Why he half naked on national TV and this is only for cameo only. :lol: When this gonna air in KBSW. I want to watch this.

Guest pkknyc123

my guess with the necklace is that the emblem represents some sort of secret society that shin mi's father and that other man who hired spies on suk bong are a part of. i don't think suk bong is the son of ohsung grp since that would make it impossible for him and shin mi to be together (tho i know kdramz love to throw some semi-incestual relationships in).

OR...the story about him being born to a chaebol is a farce but he learns by the end of the series that being rich isn't that important and it doesn't matter who he was born to but who has been there for him and how he lives his life. any other theories?

Guest davidY

my bet is that the old guy is going to call the cops and hes going to be a sex offender.

unfortunately episode 3 is 20-100-100-100-80-20% done so its not really done

Guest eclivia

unfortunately, already watch 3 and 4 without subs. It was a bad idea, now im dying to watch ep 5.

just by watching and not understanding them, he is the old guy son and she is the step.

Guest franchosa

Ok, I saw episode 2 using WITHS2's subs. The cancer thing may not be so bad. It sounds like Choi Suk Bong has a lot higher chance of surviving than any other cancer-afflicted character in a K-drama.

And I think what his character declared about himself in the first episode could be taken as a foreshadowing of the story. When he had finished telling his teacher the story behind his chaebol appa and omma, he said:

"That is my mom's biggest mistake and my life's biggest tragedy. But I won't become the lead character to a tragedy." Let's hope this statement comes true. :)

Guest surfbabe

Ok, I saw episode 2 using WITHS2's subs. The cancer thing may not be so bad. It sounds like Choi Suk Bong has a lot higher chance of surviving than any other cancer-afflicted character in a K-drama.

And I think what his character declared about himself in the first episode could be taken as a foreshadowing of the story. When he had finished telling his teacher the story behind his chaebol appa and omma, he said:

"That is my mom's biggest mistake and my life's biggest tragedy. But I won't become the lead character to a tragedy." Let's hope this statement comes true. :)

On the contrary, I think the cancer thing might be a mistake. Or someone out to play tricks on him. I cannot imagine them playing the cancer thing till the end and have a dramatic ending. So K-drama cliche.

Guest huongthusan

i dont get it why does JHW's character have to have cancer?????????( i'm sick of cancer these days)

I think cancer is something LBY's character made up, it's not real!

I felt for JHW, he does a great job in this drama.

Archived