[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

I saw a lot of people with backpacks, and HB staff did bag searches before we got up to the point where they were checking tickets. They were inspecting everyone's bags.

Buying food at HB is expensive! We brought snacks and drinks with us.

oh!? are we actually allowed to bring food or snacks or water from outside?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh!? are we actually allowed to bring food or snacks or water from outside?

Yup, you are allowed to bring outside food and drinks, but the drinks need to be unopened or else they will throw it away. There are families that go to HB and they go all out with dinner plates and utensils and home cooked meals, you will see them in line with coolers full of food before the concert.

Guest angkoru
^i so wanna go greet the performers at the airport

I hope the release who's performing soon! i can't wait XD

Does anyone know if we can bring backpacks to the concert?

and how much is the food there LOL

i love how everyone is planning when its like four months away XD

Yeah they check all bags and such, but they don't care if you bring food since the food is super expensive there and consists of like hot dogs and nachos lmao. The security guy didn't check my bag though because he said I was cute and had a nice purse? xD He was like "That is a really nice purse! You're too cute to bring a bomb in or something, go ahead :D" It was odd, but he didn't see my camera or any of my friends cameras that we had stuffed into my purse lmao

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

hardcore_2992 not quite texas but im coming from Oklahoma haha c:

i think we should compile a list of common questions and have someone post them back up on the first page

so it will be easier for people to just look there instead of keep asking

Guest tabuzhidao

you know how you choose a section on the computer while buying tickets.

if you call them, do you do the same? how is buying a ticket on the phone

supposed to be like? ><

& so we're not allowed to bring slr cameras? because some people said they had a way of bringing it in, but since

they do a bag check, if they find one, do they take it away? .-.

Guest `J E N N | E
YES! I can't wait, my parents are actually

letting me go to this one :]

*IS ANYONE FROM TEXAS GOING*

me!!!

haha i'm coming from austin ~

and a few other friends (from dallas/houston) are too =]

Hi

Does anyone know what the privileges are if you buy group tickets? Like 15+ people? I'm not sure if there's a discount or if they move you closer to the stage or something....

thanks in advanced ~

there is a group discount (15+) but it's only for tickets that are less than $70 or something o.o i just know you can't use it for pool/garden

about dslr

i know that soy from ssf asked for like media passes or something last year which allowed her/her friends to bring their cameras o.o idk maybe you guys can ask too?

also about camcorders

i know a few of my friends who had camcorder last year (in pool) were told to put them away =/ so... just a heads up. they don't mind if you record from the regular digital camera though.

Guest Rhonda21

me!!!

haha i'm coming from austin ~

and a few other friends (from dallas/houston) are too =]

Me too! But I'm from somewhat the San Antonio area. ^^

Guest mandyyy

Yep, my friend and I are coming from DFW and one other person and her parents from Laredo are coming.

there is a group discount (15+) but it's only for tickets that are less than $70 or something o.o i just know you can't use it for pool/garden

oh really? cool :) yeah, we were planning on getting the $50 seats anyway. I called the office twice but they were busy with someone else supposedly.. do you (or anyone, lol) happen to know what the discounts are ?

thanks

Guest crazyflame21

msblia: I'm not coming from WI but I am going to HB from MN.

I just want to make sure that this is right. If I buy a PC ticket and have it shipped to me the total for everything would come to $285 right? I just need to make sure. :D

Guest hiphopatihopxx

about food bring something from outside

lol me and my parents packed like a freezer bag in our suit case that keeps stuff cold and i think a small cooler thing. we got subway sandwiches before the concert and put them in there. and we went to a walmart by our hotel to get like soda and ice and other snacks so we didn't have to pack it on the plane. the security people didn't really care. they were more amazed that we were non-asians. the security lady that checked our bag was like are you guys at the right place. a lot of people brought like picnics and stuff too so they don't care.

i know the people next to me like bought sushi or something at the bowl but it was ridiculously expensive. it looked yummy

Guest Wendy1430265887
about food bring something from outside

lol me and my parents packed like a freezer bag in our suit case that keeps stuff cold and i think a small cooler thing. we got subway sandwiches before the concert and put them in there. and we went to a walmart by our hotel to get like soda and ice and other snacks so we didn't have to pack it on the plane. the security people didn't really care. they were more amazed that we were non-asians. the security lady that checked our bag was like are you guys at the right place. a lot of people brought like picnics and stuff too so they don't care.

i know the people next to me like bought sushi or something at the bowl but it was ridiculously expensive. it looked yummy

I was gonna do this last year but I was already late for the bowl so I couldn't bring a lot of stuff. I am so gonna do this this year.

Plus if you bring food, you can hide like a slr in there or somehting.

When they checked my bag all they did was open in, looked in side for less then 5 seconds, gave it back. So yeah. I'm not sure if it was just the person that checked my bag though...

Guest PattySayWah

Question about ordering tickets online:

What are some of the things you should have ready with you?

Do we just need our credit cards ready?

:o

Guest Wendy1430265887

Question about ordering tickets online:

What are some of the things you should have ready with you?

Do we just need our credit cards ready?

:o

That would help a lot. Lol They give you 2 minutes to fill everything out so yes, that would speed things up if you had your credit card out.

Archived