[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loikyish.

I really have to come out and say thank you to all the people in here. It's my first time attending(atleast, planning to) KMF. It's just too bad that the artists I would really want to see won't be able to come, T_T. But who knows, a miracle might come and DBSK could go. LOL.

Pool Circle is too much for someone like me, so I'm not setting my hopes for that. Probably Garden Box or Terrace(it's also a good choice, right?). I am also very undecided, since I have plans of going back home soon. T_T . Only a really really good artist can stop me.

So, last year, was there a lot of people wanting to buy tickets the last minute or atleast a week beforehand? I wanted to ask because my friend might already get me the ticket and then I might not be able to come.

shall we try to figure out or at least guess who is going this year?

Probably 1 or 2 artists that debuted last year. Hopefully it's MBLAQ. ^__^

For the main artist, 2PM. <3

Guest xvampireknight

at first I expected WG to go since they're in the US already. But since SunMi is replaced and all this stuff, i dont know if they're going to come. And like someone mention... i dont want to get my hopes too high (because of price raising)...

Guest `dang sun mei

I really have to come out and say thank you to all the people in here. It's my first time attending(atleast, planning to) KMF. It's just too bad that the artists I would really want to see won't be able to come, T_T. But who knows, a miracle might come and DBSK could go. LOL.

Pool Circle is too much for someone like me, so I'm not setting my hopes for that. Probably Garden Box or Terrace(it's also a good choice, right?). I am also very undecided, since I have plans of going back home soon. T_T . Only a really really good artist can stop me.

So, last year, was there a lot of people wanting to buy tickets the last minute or atleast a week beforehand? I wanted to ask because my friend might already get me the ticket and then I might not be able to come.

For the tickets, I want the anything between the garden or terrace as well. i need to save... T_T... my friend said she could only buy the super seats but it's so farrrr.

I hoping for 2PM for main as well.

MBLAQ, I would love thattt.

It'd be very awesome if Lee Hyori went.

Ah - the 30th, that's perfect. ^^ I wonder if they'll release a few artists this wednesday - I hope so. I'm starting to look at which artists are likely to come..I see lots of people are hoping for 2PM, but with their comeback in April, they'd have to miss one of their first few appearances on Inkigayo since the date of the concert is May 1st, so it doesn't seem possible. But who knows~

I'm hoping to get the side seats for my family - like, the ramp. I hope they don't sell out too fast. T-T

Guest EternalELF

^ oh 2pm's having their comeback in april? nooo :( that really sucks

they would never miss a music show like inkigayo

wow dbsk, suju were impossible and now 2pm's chances are going are also kinda low

hmm wonder whats in store for this year's line up

Guest coral2010

i hope they release an artist early next week that can convince one of my friends to go thsi year >_<

if not, my hopes of going to hollywood bowl would be down the drain...

unless my dad wants to go, like just me and him haha

i wonder if tat'd be awkward...spazzing when singers i like come out in front of my own father

-------

edit

V oooo MBLAQ coming would be nicee =)) but see, if i DO go with my dad to hollywood bowl, IT WOULD BE SO AWKWARD spazzing when joon shows his abs...or something. or should i forget about this awkwardness and go with him? since i'm having trouble finding friends to come

my question has not been answered yet TT___TT:

it says that you need to be logged in on the ticket selling day to purchase the ticket. but if we're going to try to buy it from several different computers, would the website let us logged in as the same person under many computers?

ME TOO!!! OMG PLS LET IT BE MBLAQ >,<!!!

I'm really impressed with Korea Times (not so much with the ticket prices though <_< ) this year and how fast they've been updating their website information like , and the main site. Last year it felt to unorganized! I have high hopes for how easily we will be getting info on the artist batches. :P

Well last year the organizer changed so that's the most logical explanation to all the chaos/misorganizing that occured

This year seems like he got the hang of it or asked for help x]

my question has not been answered yet TT___TT:

it says that you need to be logged in on the ticket selling day to purchase the ticket. but if we're going to try to buy it from several different computers, would the website let us logged in as the same person under many computers?

Hm, it's a possibility?

I mean I haven't bought tickets on the sale date so I don't know but- I'm assuming you can try it right now? (logging into their website using the same account on different computers), atleast for now until someone who has done it can help =0

Guest -keroro-

@Hawj_Hottie i'll prob have an extra seat. i'm planning on getting a garden box but haven't really asked any of my friends if they wanted to go yet. i'm from socal so i might be going to the office when tickets go on sale :)

Guest chammerruu

I think there's a possibility for Super Junior to be the main show:]

Coz 2008's main was DBSK. Then 2009 was ss501 and 2010 for SUJU:) Hopefully!

Guest joykachu

@ Happening.Inc you should go! i havent even met you yet. lol, this is joy btw if you can remember xD

@ chammerruu

"On April 10, idol group Super Junior will hold The 2nd Asia Tour: Super Show 2 concert at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Philippines" - Korea Times

i thought they were having problems with some members? there might be a chance they could perf at hb this year if they have no trouble at the moment performing in asia. also i believe the their perfs all over asia end mid april? so lets hope they will ask them to perf for kmf this may >_<

..... i hope they do! ;D ( im sorry if i have my facts wrong. i just read it somewhere )

do u think shinee would come again??..

i hope they do!!

Its a good chance that they might come back because SM seems to like to send their artists to HB twice. lol DBSK, even though they didn't go two years in a row they still went twice. SUJU went two years in a row and SNSD went two years in a row. I have a feeling they might have SHINee come back and have f(x) come for the first time.

Oh I forgot to add that BoA also came two years. : )

I think there's a possibility for Super Junior to be the main show:]

Coz 2008's main was DBSK. Then 2009 was ss501 and 2010 for SUJU:) Hopefully!

@ chammerruu

"On April 10, idol group Super Junior will hold The 2nd Asia Tour: Super Show 2 concert at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Philippines" - Korea Times

i thought they were having problems with some members? there might be a chance they could perf at hb this year if they have no trouble at the moment performing in asia. also i believe the their perfs all over asia end mid april? so lets hope they will ask them to perf for kmf this may >_<

..... i hope they do! ;D ( im sorry if i have my facts wrong. i just read it somewhere )

yessss im realllllyy hoping that super junior can make it cuz during may i dont think they have any performances to do i mean, super show 2 will end in manila in april and thats pretty much it. about the 4th album, they will start working on it but it will be after they're done with super show 3.

i have the source somewhere but it's in indonesian language so... =.=" cuz indonesia tried to bring suju but their schedule is already full after malaysia and before manila. so indonesia will be added to the list for super show 3 but we dont know when it will be yet. so yeah there's still some chances for suju to come again cuz even though with the member problems that they're having now, they still manage to perform here and there so .... yeah :\

Its a good chance that they might come back because SM seems to like to send their artists to HB twice. lol DBSK, even though they didn't go two years in a row they still went twice. SUJU went two years in a row and SNSD went two years in a row. I have a feeling they might have SHINee come back and have f(x) come for the first time.

Oh I forgot to add that BoA also came two years. : )

cool!!! ^^

hopefully shinee come again!!

**topped page! yah!~ lol..

Guest in0centvtgrl

coral2010:

I started going when i was like 16/17 without adult with my friends. I am from sacramento too. we would book our own flights and hotel. Some hotels would let you take your parents credit card if they fill out this form first. I stayed at the wilshire both years. my friends and I took taxi everywhere! we went in a group of five. I mean it may sound scary but i think it is normal.

Archived