[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest forevernever

It's strange - I actually got better seats last year when I bought them the night that the tickets went on sale, rather than in the morning. I bought far right GB04 seats in the morning, but when night came around, I was able to get middle GB06, which was a MUCH better view than my GB04 seats.

This year, I'm on the fence about going ): The prices are ridiculous this time & I haven't saved up as much as I wanted. If anything, I might just settle for slightly farther back / terrace seats or something.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disonelady

so i have a question... it says the door opens at 9am but they dont start selling tickets till 10am right??

well i was just wondering.. anyways... cnt wait until ticket sells, that's when i can start dancing around knowing that

i already purchase my tickets.. lmfao... kkk nite..

I cant make it this year :[ my dad wont let me go by myself or with my friends. he thinks its crazy how I'm chinese but I listen to kpop. he wants me to have some chinese pride which I DO have. so i cant go this year but i can go next year to the 2011 KMF. but i think they'll raise the tickets even more. :\

tell me how the ticket sales go. i heard they sell out in like minutes. has anyone gotten tickets just from using one phone or one computer. i heard that people usually have multiple phones and computers with them. and have their family help with more computers. also heard that soompi sells extra tickets. for the same price or higher?

I think SHINee might be there along with Kara SNSD 2NE1 2PM and maybe Big Bang. maybe if DBSK resolves their problems by next year, they can go to the 2011 KMF.

for the fans comming from NY or somewhere near there, what day do you usually leave for hollywood? do you stay at a hotel? how much is the total cost including traveling there and back, hotel costs, ticket costs and for kpop merchandise?

Guest AceFondu

I cant make it this year :[ my dad wont let me go by myself or with my friends. he thinks its crazy how I'm chinese but I listen to kpop. he wants me to have some chinese pride which I DO have. so i cant go this year but i can go next year to the 2011 KMF. but i think they'll raise the tickets even more. :\

tell me how the ticket sales go. i heard they sell out in like minutes. has anyone gotten tickets just from using one phone or one computer. i heard that people usually have multiple phones and computers with them. and have their family help with more computers. also heard that soompi sells extra tickets. for the same price or higher?

I think SHINee might be there along with Kara SNSD 2NE1 2PM and maybe Big Bang. maybe if DBSK resolves their problems by next year, they can go to the 2011 KMF.

for the fans comming from NY or somewhere near there, what day do you usually leave for hollywood? do you stay at a hotel? how much is the total cost including traveling there and back, hotel costs, ticket costs and for kpop merchandise?

Same with me lol! except im not chinese.

Just wanted to answer one question. Soompi doesnt sell them, Soompi makes a thread and other users sell them. They just advertise their ticket. Some people sometimes sell it on ebay too (dunno why). Only Pool and garden get sold out quick and terrance front rows.

Guest ToMax Love

@Masugomi

that's the idea I had too. i wanted to stay a bit longer though since i'm from the other side of the country and have never been to cali. wanted to make go see k town and the general sights. have you been there before?

Guest misslisahhh

To those asking about whether visiting the office or purchasing them online:

my friend told me that is was a waste to go down to the LA office, cause they actually just go online to get the tickets. I haven't gone to the concert before but he purchased them last year and says there isn't really much of a difference. But if you live in LA might not hurt to go there.

Guest demonix

To those asking about whether visiting the office or purchasing them online:

my friend told me that is was a waste to go down to the LA office, cause they actually just go online to get the tickets. I haven't gone to the concert before but he purchased them last year and says there isn't really much of a difference. But if you live in LA might not hurt to go there.

do you mean, even if you go there, they let you use the computer to buy tickets on line? or they do it for you?

do you mean the chance is not better than going online at anywhere else?

thanks

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

for the people who has gone to hollywood bowl..what hotel do you recommend to stay at?? if someone can answer this it would be great! :D

Guest BenTheShortall

Can you buy pool circle seats by number instead of sets like garden? My friends and I might as well avoid the fight for garden and go for pool..but the extra 100 per person is the decision maker

Guest didibabez1

for the people who has gone to hollywood bowl..what hotel do you recommend to stay at?? if someone can answer this it would be great! :D

At the sponsoring Hotel of course........(that info isn't up yet)..... hopefully the Wilshire downtown or The sheraton.....

Some people stay at the renaissance which is right by the festival....on Highland Blvd......the sponsoring Hotel is more fun though.....it's crazy.... ahhahaha... all the celebrities stay there..

Guest heavenlydreamy

Guys I just called. There will be no announcements about artists or line up before tickets start selling

Thank You.

I can wait to see who is coming. However, I don't care who is coming because it will still be fun.

I want U-Kiss and Ajoo to come...

Guest Platinum

Thank You.

I can wait to see who is coming. However, I don't care who is coming because it will still be fun.

I want U-Kiss and Ajoo to come...

I hope U-KISS can come, that'll be awesome! i hope i can finally get tickets the morning of this time

Guest xLOVEyu

Hey guys,

I might be going for the first time and I was wondering if anyone knew of buses or transportation that goes from the Burbank Airport to somewhere near Hollywood Bowl. Either that or how much it would cost to take a taxi from that airport to Hollywood Bowl.

I really hope some of the newer groups like UKISS and BEAST come :]

-Thanks!

Guest gracefulLEE

Does anyone want to split a 4 GB with me? My friend and I will be going and I'll (try to) buy a 4 set GB so that I can get tickets on Jan 30 but I only need 2. It'll be for face value because I don't want to be one of those people that sell tickets for way high later. PM me if you are interested!

Guest B-I-GtotheBang

My friends and I are thinking of going for Ramp or Side seats. Can anyone tell me how the view was from there, and if you are allowed to purchase the tickets individually? I also saw someone post saying the computer selects your seats for you, is that true? D:

I know this question has been posited a few times, but I've gone through the thread and haven't really seen anyone answer it. Thanks! <3

Hwaiting!

Guest cindel25

Guys I just called. There will be no announcements about artists or line up before tickets start selling

I really think they need to change this policy. Last year was the first time I've seen people very unhappy with the artists line up.

Archived