[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest sun_kissees

$275 for pool? wow, a big change from last year.

i was really hoping to get pool seats this year but now that's not gonna happen.

(lmao, 14 year old with no money, just cheap parents)

so i might get terrace seats again but like the others, the prices changed. darn

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tabuzhidao

^ me too !

when the tickets go on sale, is it like 12am the day they say it's going to sell?

is it something we'll have to call and call or refresh over and over to get ?

(first time attending) i'm trying to get garden box seats, and i'm thinking of getting a group

of six but i'm not sure yet, and does anyone have their phone numbers/ emails?

THANKS!

Guest x_nielleified

"There is a 10% discount for groups that have 15 or more people,

but it is only valid for bench seats, $70 and below.

There is NO DISCOUNT for Pool, Garden/Terrace Box, and SuperSeats.

Please check out our website at www.koreanmusicfestival.com for more information.

Thank you!"

That would be section D. Not sure which row he's standing next to, but it looks like 5,6.

I was in row 7 last year and the seats were awesome! Really though, I think anywhere at the front or back of Pool Circle are the best no matter where you sit.

oohh nice~~ do they list the section and the rows on the website when it goes on sale? or will we be able to choose the section and row that we want or they will just randomly check the best availability and give us that?

Guest des_ire

Hi^^

totally excited about going to HB again this year but just to make sure.. for GB do you have to buy the whole box(4 seats)? From what I remember last year, even for GB weren;t you able to buy 1,2,3,4 like you had the option to buy as many as you'd like?

Guest Tinateukbum

Hi! Does anyone know if D/E seats are any good? I got ramp seats last year and they were amazing! But since the ticket prices went up my parents arent letting me pay $150 dollars for tickets...theyre so cheap >.< so please...someone give me an answer or some advice on what I should do...Thanks ^_^
I had D seats in '08 & they were pretty decent; it was my first year going so I was excited no matter what.

ohnsrn.jpg

How was the view of the ramp seats ? was it far off to the side ? were you able to see the fireworks ? how did you buy them ? was it by a whole box ?

when the tickets go on sale, is it like 12am the day they say it's going to sell?

is it something we'll have to call and call or refresh over and over to get ?

(first time attending) i'm trying to get garden box seats, and i'm thinking of getting a group

of six but i'm not sure yet, and does anyone have their phone numbers/ emails?

THANKS!

Their contact should be on the first page & their website: koreanmusicfestival.com

No, it's not at 12am, that'be adding on to the stress of buying tickets haha. It was at 10am last year, so maybe that'll be the same. Yes, it is a stressful process of clicking the 'checkout' button and hoping that it works for you, if not, refresh. Phone lines are gonna be a @^adf2

Guest MusicallyCJ

^

Hi! Ramp seats were awesome! They were a bit far off to the side, like they were below the huge screens, but definitely worth it. Since they are right behind pool, you're really close...my sis was so close to touching Son Ho Young's hand! =O Yes, we were able to see the fireworks..which were amazing^^ and you don't have to buy them in a box =] and...thanks for the info on D seats^^

Guest donghaelove7

I looked back several pages but couldn't find the info I need. Does anyone know when the tickets are going to go on sale? My bad if it's already been announced but I can't find the info. Thanks in advance.

Guest baboshi

$275 is srsly redunkulous, but im willing to pay for it.

rawrr it's right before my ap exams and im gonna be flying from massachusetts :[

hopefully the price raise means the lineup will be good.

im hoping to see SNSD, 2PM, 2NE1, BoA (if possible..doubt it), 4MINUTE, Lee Seung Gi, 2AM, and SS501 there.

does anyone know why the seats in the middle is called superseats--anything special about them lol? the view looks a bit far from the stage so i'm wondering.

Guest x_nielleified

^

Hi! Ramp seats were awesome! They were a bit far off to the side, like they were below the huge screens, but definitely worth it. Since they are right behind pool, you're really close...my sis was so close to touching Son Ho Young's hand! =O Yes, we were able to see the fireworks..which were amazing^^ and you don't have to buy them in a box =] and...thanks for the info on D seats^^

hi :]

how many seats are available in ramp, would you say o.o like in all.

superseats are super because it's like stadiumseats!

Guest Rhonda21

Well at least they said the ticket sale wouldn't be this Saturday. So Jan. 30th or Feb. 6th? I kind of hope Jan. 30th. Just because of work. I kind of want to get it over with too since buying good seats is hectic.

And well since there won't be a batch of artists listed this week, hope it doesn't take too long for the first batch to be announced. I just need to know a few for now at least. :P

Guest MusicallyCJ

hi :]

how many seats are available in ramp, would you say o.o like in all.

superseats are super because it's like stadiumseats!

Ummm....maybe around 35, more or less in ramp area...but probably more^^ I dont have a good memory >.< Plus there are the ramp seats on both sides...the view is pretty much the same, just depends on which side of the stage that you wanna sit on XD btw...is this Danielle? XD If it is...this is Charlene^^ if its not...nvm XDDD

Guest Rhonda21

This use to not work before right? http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com/about/contact.html

Because before I would try clicking FAQ and it didn't show up but now it does. That answers some questions that a lot of people ask a lot.

Oh and it seems like they are getting prepared for tickets to go on sale. http://ticket.koreatimes.com/ Even if it's not this Saturday maybe next...I'm glad the site has been getting updated pretty fast though.

Guest x_nielleified

Ummm....maybe around 35, more or less in ramp area...but probably more^^ I dont have a good memory >.< Plus there are the ramp seats on both sides...the view is pretty much the same, just depends on which side of the stage that you wanna sit on XD btw...is this Danielle? XD If it is...this is Charlene^^ if its not...nvm XDDD

haha yeah it is me :]

i know. the cj in your username xD

ohhhh okay. hm. ramp area is full? or what o:

hmm i want leftside xD

or GARDENBOX adsf;jdask

donghaelove7: The day for tickets sales is yet to be confirmed but they said either January 30th or February 6th, it could be either one but its definitely not this weekend because it would be too short of a notice.

I'm personally am ecstatic that they realized that the 23rd is too short of a notice and decided to bump up the date because I am not fully prepared yet. If it is on the 30th then it gives me another week to get everything ready.

Guest crazyflame21

For those who have been in the pool section before what area or seats do you think are the best?

Pool tickets are soo expensive but I guess since I'm already flying there and booking a hotel room I figured I should just go for it :D......plus a lot of people here seem to be switching to GB seats so those seem like they will be really hard to get this year.

If 2PM came that would be awesome! Shinee too.

Guest woahcrlo

Has anyone flown into California for HB from another state / country etc.? I'm from Hawaii and im seriously considering to have a weekend vacation there and attend HB. Any recommendations on hotels, transportation, schedules etc? I'd really like to see SNSD in person. x]

Thanks.

Guest vic_taebin

danngg...prices went hella up this year! I used to pay $80 for superseats, now I have to spend an extra $20. Boo! Hopefully, another mini-g.o.d reunion again this year. =)

Archived