[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

$275 for POOL CIRCLE@@??!!!!!!!!

dude....that is way to MUCH><!!!!!!

that might force me to give up on pool circle ticket......can't afford it..... T.T

Anyways, still thanks for the news~

everyone get your gear up, there will be a fight for buying tickets online~XDD

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disonelady

Gawd... this year for sure will be hard to buy tickets...

if last year wasn't bad enough... lol... it's so hard...

i was buying online last year and the sever died alot.. lol

but hey i still ended up with garden! lol...

but this year i'll be ready.. something tells me that this year will be great..

but i still dnt know...

Imma have four laptop and two computer ready.. lol

but to be honest i think that buying on a computer is better than buying on a laptop because the connection is faster

than wireless... but that's jut my opinion...

Guest ohhlalakelly

$275 for pool circle? uhm, there better be THE artists of Korea on that list for the tickets to be that expensive. Anyway, I made plans last year on going (since I only went once in 08 and rly enjoyed it) but i've decided not to go anymore. The artists I like aren't active. I'm not about to pay a load of money for artists I do not care for.

LMAO. Coachella is $270 for 3 days. I'm spending my money on that instead cus I know it's going to be worth it. I'd probably never go again unless DBSK is ever on the list in the future (which is highly unlikely).

Guest tazanya

SNSD went twice so far just like BoA, DBSK, and Super Junior?

Anyways, I do think SM will probably send Shinee and f(x) this year.

Dude, last year was so hard to resell the tickets. Nothing against SS501, but I think a lot of people weren't that enthusiastic for them as the main event compared to previous years. With DBSK as the main event in 2007, the tickets were resold at a ridiculously high price. For $275, the main event has to be a boy band from either JYP, SM, or YG because Korea Times will be getting a lot of complaints.

i held out hope for a big group last year as was sorely dissapointed, so i don't want to do that to myself again, but 275 for pool plus the date change i have to think that means that a major artist is coming. hyori? big bang? hmmmmmmmmm 2pm?

although i want 2pm to come i seriously doubt i mean the controversy is still pretty fresh.

i think i am going to get 2 pool, just in case and 1 garden box to cover myself. i will be so broke.

ugh i keep thinking about the prices and getting angrier and angrier. pool circle is especially way too high. whoever decided on ticket prices must've been sick in the head. one, a majority of HB go-ers are teens/students. two, we're in a freaking recession right now, colleges aren't so prone to giving large amounts of financial support like in the past. we have to pay for everything ourselves. last year poolcircle was $200 that was already a stretch for alot of kids, but now the price is $275, that gives us srsly like no hope. im reading thru soompi still and all i see is complaining and "i can't afford it" "i guess im not going this year" over and over again. and alot of people who wanted pool originally are now resorting to garden boxes cuhs of the high prices. goodness it sure will be a fight to get garden boxes this year.

its funny how poolcircle and gardenboxes are only a few feet away yet have a $100 difference. that is just plain retarded. not only that but they expect people to purchase $50-70 seats only to be on a bench? this whole thing just isn't right in my opinion.

and yeah, i am not paying $275 to watch old grandparents i have never ever heard of play for hours on end like last year. it may sound rude to them, but if im gonna pay $275 they better have something better than just bunch of oldies.

Guest swirly-whirl

HOLY CRAPOSAURUS.

$275?! THAT'S LIKE $75 MORE DOLLARS THAN LAST YEAR!

wow i wonder how this is going to go down...

'cause most people who get pool are like young people... would we have/be willing enough to pay that much?! we're students (err at least most of us!)

and i thought i was kind of crazy when i paid for 200 dollars back then :0

ktimes should sense that most people are going to think that's outrageous. besides last year's concert, as most people said, was pretty disappointing, so why would they assume that even more people are desperate to go?!

i wish on the day of the ticket sale, people just didn't buy tickets so ktimes could see how unreasonable and dumb they're being and make adjustments to their prices. but then again, there will be some people who will do whatever to make ends meet for those insane prices...

all in all... ktimes, please stop being ridiculous for the sake of all korean music appreciating people.

SORRY FOR THE RANT. i've been going to kmf for the past 5 years and i really just can't believe this.

Guest heavenlydreamy

My partner and I will now settle with the GB because PC is just too crazy. PC is way too much. That is how much I used in 5-6 months. LoL

Guest x_nielleified

wow i like how so many people are complaining about PC. :/

if you don't have the money, either settle for cheaper or don't go.

i really don't think they'd send out a statement revoking the price increase.

altought i totally hates the fact that KT raise the prices up.. that won't stop me from going... cause to think of it, that is the only way I get to see kpop artists live. they better have good artists this year, the only thing that i wasn't really disappointed about last year was that SS501 make it to the list.., and they were the main artist.. I would be glad to see them again this year..."LOVE LIKE THIS" will make my night a wonder event.

Guest naomicoolperson

I have 2 other friends going to hollywood bowl with me and were from seattle (federal way area) and wanted to know who wanted to share a garden box with us if we get one. We just need one more person and we dont want to split the cost for that 4th seat. so IF we get a garden box anyone interested?

I'm defenitely interested! :D

im just buying one ticket, and i want garden box but i cant buy the WHOLE box. So if you do get garden box, count me in!

Guest green_vixen

i swear this is the last time im gonna keep up with disappointment

ss501 and shinee were so good last year but 2 is just not good enough

and shinee was there for less than 8 minutes. wtf is that

lol..yea i noe..shinee was good but they only performed two songs..

well hopefully if they come back they will sing more songs and actually introduce themselves..if not then lets all say ENCORE!!! lol

sooooo...who's given up their dreams of getting pool seats??

Guest EternalELF

^ i agree: who here gave up PC?

@x_nielleified: we have every right to complain since not only are we customers that will be paying them, we also dont know what we'll get for what we paid

if they told us the line up beforehand, no one would complain because they'll either go or not because they like or dont like the line up

for that we can complain, especially the ones who have gone to KMF the past years. almost everyones complaining but if you dont wanna read, just dont

TT_TT i really want to go but plane ticket already is gonna be 300 for me...

i dunno if it will be worth it...

i hope the lineup comes out like NOW Lollll xD

i wanna know who's going before i start buying everything, and i would want GB or PC

BUT 275?!?! that's just crazy...

even 200 is crazy for a concert ticket... :[

but omg... IF BEAST GOES ALskdjf;alsdfa im so there LOL xD

front row tickets and everything puahahaha xD

Why would they leap the price a whopping 75 bucks from last year?

I mean I understand if they would maybe go up another 15 bucks

but 75? Come on now.. Probably gonna skip on it this year.

Guest NV4ever

man, the ticket is soo expensive~!!! they better be bringing some MAJOR artists or else....

i hope Big Bang and 2NE1 can come~!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseee YG, let them come~! if they do, im sooo going :lol:

The prices are crappers LOL. Even if 2NE1 + SHINee goes I wouldn't pay that much for pool LOLOL. It's okay guys, the prices and super crazy but you can be just as close if you're creepy and go to the hotel LOLOL. Make up for it by dropping by the hotel or airport or something~

Guest squattingduck23

ohh goshh, this is ridonculous..

seriously! I was excited to get closer this year!! especially since I come from all the way from florida! T_T

and last year I bought tickets late.. so now that i hear about all the stories holding up 3209 laptops and another 2394 people on the phone.. O_O I feel like as hard as I try, I'm gonna end up in the benches T_T

now that the pool is SO MUCH, everyone is resorting to the garden right?!.. greatt that'll be a larrggee fight hahah

Get ready KTimes, there will be a lot of angry ajummas calling in about prices for their kids.

Guest naomicoolperson

seriously, we're not even sure what we're paying for. whos bright idea was it to start selling tickets first and then releasing the artist list? that part really sucks, its alot of money to spend and we might end up with a crappy lineup..again. -_-

Guest disonelady

well... im still going.. the ticket going up isnt a problem with me.. lol...

that's because im sticking to garden... lol... this will be my third year attending

and so far i love it even if the artist line up isnt that great!.. you get to see other artist

and maybe get into them afterwards.. and plus.. it's live.. and trust me.. seeing in person is

way better than see on the net! lol.. but yeah! cnt wait for them to release the ticket date! but

anywho... gonna go preorder my 2PM JUNSU's Kiss me Mug Now! laterz!

Archived