[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Thanks for the information!

Now I have a week to get ready for hours of stress :D

I know right. My sister and I are on two separate laptops right at 9:59 every year.... LOL. However I may skip out this year. =(

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cheon Changmin

Hello guys! I have a quick question, this address is where they will sell the tickets when the time comes, right?

Korea Times Los Angeles

4525 Wilshire Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90010

(323) 692-2000

This is my first time being in a ticket rush. Even though it'll be stressful I have this good feeling and I'm pretty excited. I can't wait to figure out this years line-up.

Guest 5613love

So I have two minutes to find the seat i want online even if i wanted a garden box for example? because if i bought a whole garden box would i still have to look for that seat number? is it better to call then?

last year buying tickets online looked like this: (click to see bigger)

choosingasection.jpg

you just go to the row you want and choose how many seats you want. then it tells you the box number (if you have a picture of the seating chart you can check and see if that box is in the middle or whatever) and you can choose to buy those tickets or go back and try again.

Guest AceFondu

WOW 275 for Pool? Holy.. This is going to be a challenge. BTW.. Is there another soompi meet? last years i thought we gonna do picnic and stuff but we didnt. Is there one this year?

Guest findjunebug

Here are some more shots of ticket buying from last year

In this one you can see what it looks like when your choosing the amount of seats

hb09.th.gif

In this one you can see that it shows you the row, box number and then which seats your buying, Terrace Row 5 Box:1760 Seats:1-6

terrace6tickets.th.gif

Then on this map I circled Box 1760 so you can see. (If you look closely at the map you can see that the larger boxes are 6 seats and the normal size boxes are 4 seats)

hb2009poolgardenterrace.th.gif

^thanks for the screen shots!

Uggh Jan 30th is too early, and ticket prices are outrageous but..... I'm still excited!!

My bf freaked out when I told him the prices but hopefully he'll let me buy them. teehee.

So you know how some of you guys said that you bought the tickets on later days last year and was still able to get good seats? How does that work? Do people return the seats and thats why they were available? I was thinking all sales were final. Or maybe they were reserved seats for the "important people" who weren't going to show up?

Because I don't know if I should stick with any seat I get on that day (jan 30th) or come back another day and see what shows up.

Guest EternalELF

hey guys i just called ktimes [lol she sounds like she knew my voice already i call twice a day xD]

i asked if the prices rised and the date changed because there will be big names coming

i also asked if theres gonna be any artists confirmed before the ticket sales start

but she said she didnt have that info, but she offered to let me talk to the manager cause she said he might be able to answer my questions

but i chickened out and said no thanks.

so anyone wanna be brave and try out the manager?

they didnt reply to my email about the ticket prices.. prolly cause i sounded a little pissed off, but everyone here was too so..

and its important to me to know if theyre releasing some artists before cause if they are tons of fans that were not going to go before are gonna join in the battle for tickets

and as much as i wanna know the artists, if there are ANY more ppl that will be getting tickets that day, i will slit my throat cry

Guest joongieluv

Can I log onto ktimes on 2 diff laptops to try to buy tickets? LOL. Ya know the more laptops the better the chance!! Has anyone tried doing that?

EternalELF: LOL! I feel the same way, I call so often around that I feel like she knows me by voice also. >.< I just called in also and asked the same question and basically got the same answer. I also asked her if they are releasing some artists before the ticket sales and she said that she wasn't sure but they might be considering it because her bosses have been meeting about it. but idk.

I'm nervous for ticket sales next Saturday, I hope I don't have to work in the morning. :/

-EDIT-

celboncel: Here is the number I always call when I have a question. I'm not sure what her name is but she always picks up. 323-692-2055

is there anyone willing to share an extra seat with me :D i really wanna go but i live in NY. are there any New Yorkers going and have an extra box seat/ticket or anything? if you go from NY are you going to have to stay at a hotel?

Guest Wendy1430265887

EternalELF: LOL! I feel the same way, I call so often around that I feel like she knows me by voice also. >.< I just called in also and asked the same question and basically got the same answer. I also asked her if they are releasing some artists before the ticket sales and she said that she wasn't sure but they might be considering it because her bosses have been meeting about it. but idk.

I'm nervous for ticket sales next Saturday, I hope I don't have to work in the morning. :/

-EDIT-

celboncel: Here is the number I always call when I have a question. I'm not sure what her name is but she always picks up. 323-692-2055

Does she speak English?

Lol I can't speak Korean.

wow i just saw the ticket prices for pool WOW holy smokes! That is quite a price rise. Ahh, sucks that I'm unable to go this yr hope everyone that plans on going & is buying tickets (good luck...i did that last yr getting up early & refreshing my browser like mad) will have fun lol. :) Hope the artist list is good this yr! If you're a first timer, you'll have loads of fun! Trust me, been there 2x in a row (last yr & the previous).

Guest MusicallyCJ

haha yeah it is me :]

i know. the cj in your username xD

ohhhh okay. hm. ramp area is full? or what o:

hmm i want leftside xD

or GARDENBOX adsf;jdask

I dont think ramp was full...at least on my side XD Like I remember there being quite a few empty seats

Archived