[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

No offense, but the more I think about the price raise, the angrier I get.

Don't they realize most of the people attending are students?

Do they think we're all rich & can shell out $300?

I mean, last year, I seriously wouldn't have minded.

But, now that I'm in college, I work less so I'm not exactly in the position to splurge on concert tickets.

I'm not even excited anymore, ugh.

Seriously, with this price, they better have good artists.

Like DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2PM and Shinee.

Hell, they better throw in Beast and CN Blue as well.

Guest coral2010

kisforkaren omigoosh i loved your fan account! thank you for sharing =)

i'm disappointed with the ticket prices also.

did they have to go up TAT much??

i'm supposed to be SAVING money for college [graduating this year ^^]

so much for upgrading my seats D=

guess i'll stick with sections E or D again, but hopefully i can get a closer row this time around..

Guest Rhonda21

I'll be really disppointed if they don't have either 2PM or Big Bang. I know its hard to get them but gosh...I'll be pissed if the line-up isn't good because then it would be hard to sell tickets if you bought them especially for the higher prices. If I lived over there I would probably be willing to pay 275 for Pool but I have to pay for plane and hotel too. I need money left over for college too! It took a long time to save the money I have now dang. So please don't disppoint me with the artist list! If the list is good then it's ok. lol

Guest xvampireknight

^ the one youre looking at is the disney concert hall. It's confirmed that it's May first.

No offense, but the more I think about the price raise, the angrier I get.

Don't they realize most of the people attending are students?

Do they think we're all rich & can shell out $300?

I mean, last year, I seriously wouldn't have minded.

But, now that I'm in college, I work less so I'm not exactly in the position to splurge on concert tickets.

I'm not even excited anymore, ugh.

Seriously, with this price, they better have good artists.

Like DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2PM and Shinee.

Hell, they better throw in Beast and CN Blue as well.

i agree with you 100%

most of us are students...!!

they better make it worth it..

with all the big name artists and controversy and lawsuits... who knows if they'll come.

Guest Special Ed

Is anyone going to LA to buy the tickets from the office? Is that a more convenient and safer way? I can't decide whether to drive there or not. It falls into such bad weekends. >_<

Guest 5star*shinki

The artist list is released in a number of batches, not all at once and they are generally released one batch at a time after ticket sales start. It does seem ridiculous to be buying tickets without knowing who you're going to see but there's always a few big artists that make up for it at the end. Though asking for $275 for pool is pushing it, I think. How can pool go up from $200 to $275 in just 2 years time? Sigh... The year I have the least money. I'm wondering will SM send SJ after all the bad media about them lately? And Big Bang, hmm... Though I think there might be a chance of 2NE1 coming maybe. I was surprised 2PM didn't come last year but I wonder if they will this year, what with the whole Jaebum issue. So many problems with all the groups this year. I won't even mention DBSK because that just hurts. Would it be asking too much to have SHINee back for a second round? And personally, I don't mind not having SNSD ^^;. They've come close to every year since they've debuted if not yearly. Nothing against them, just that it would be nice for that slot to be open to newer groups. Since there have been a lot of hot newbies this year, I think we can hope for at least one group from among B2ST, MBLAQ, 4Minute, 2NE1, and a few more I might have missed.

Does anyone know if they are going to release the first batch before ticket sales?

I know they did it last year.

Hi, Um...i know that my mom's card can go over $700.

We're going to be using my moms card

I live kinda close to you. (lives in SF)

I hope they release the first batch before tickets go on sale since ticket price are so expensive now. (Especially PC); they need to let people be hyped up to want to buy PC >_<

Lol when I had to call my bank (Chase) they said no one's ever spent over that amount before & needed confirmation >_<.

Has anyone taken amtrak before? I'm a bit confuse on how we have to take a bus then back on the train again? (PM me if you know? Lol) I'll probably be in a hotel in K-town instead of those others since I wanna explore k-town.

Guest xXsmilesXx

I had a heart attack when I saw the prices.

Holy...are you serious, this is ridiculous.

I really hope that i won't want to go this year, but i doubt it.

with this kind of price it better be good, which i know it will.

darn...ah.

Guest EternalELF

yes ppl. if you go to the LA offices the ppl there check online anyways and i think you'll just be wasting ur time waiting in line when u can be furiously clicking at home xD

when the site crashes, it crashes

LOL@ the chase bank thing xD

This is crazy

Guest jahn720

Check with your bank to see if you can raise your daily limit on purchases. Bank of America allows the customers to set their limits. Some may just raise it for a one time purchase. Not sure you'd be able to do the 2 card purchase on line.

Lol! I want to buy the box too! Though I only need two seat.

But I'm not sure if my debit card will handle over $700+ (Since when I spent $550 last time and i got my card put on hold until I called them >_<);

Did someone ever try to order a box with 2 card?

I have 2 other friends going to hollywood bowl with me and were from seattle (federal way area) and wanted to know who wanted to share a garden box with us if we get one. We just need one more person and we dont want to split the cost for that 4th seat. so IF we get a garden box anyone interested?

The artist list is released in a number of batches, not all at once and they are generally released one batch at a time after ticket sales start. It does seem ridiculous to be buying tickets without knowing who you're going to see but there's always a few big artists that make up for it at the end. Though asking for $275 for pool is pushing it, I think. How can pool go up from $200 to $275 in just 2 years time? Sigh... The year I have the least money. I'm wondering will SM send SJ after all the bad media about them lately? And Big Bang, hmm... Though I think there might be a chance of 2NE1 coming maybe. I was surprised 2PM didn't come last year but I wonder if they will this year, what with the whole Jaebum issue. So many problems with all the groups this year. I won't even mention DBSK because that just hurts. Would it be asking too much to have SHINee back for a second round? And personally, I don't mind not having SNSD ^^;. They've come close to every year since they've debuted if not yearly. Nothing against them, just that it would be nice for that slot to be open to newer groups. Since there have been a lot of hot newbies this year, I think we can hope for at least one group from among B2ST, MBLAQ, 4Minute, 2NE1, and a few more I might have missed.

SNSD went twice so far just like BoA, DBSK, and Super Junior?

Anyways, I do think SM will probably send Shinee and f(x) this year.

I'll be really disppointed if they don't have either 2PM or Big Bang. I know its hard to get them but gosh...I'll be pissed if the line-up isn't good because then it would be hard to sell tickets if you bought them especially for the higher prices. If I lived over there I would probably be willing to pay 275 for Pool but I have to pay for plane and hotel too. I need money left over for college too! It took a long time to save the money I have now dang. So please don't disppoint me with the artist list! If the list is good then it's ok. lol

Dude, last year was so hard to resell the tickets. Nothing against SS501, but I think a lot of people weren't that enthusiastic for them as the main event compared to previous years. With DBSK as the main event in 2007, the tickets were resold at a ridiculously high price. For $275, the main event has to be a boy band from either JYP, SM, or YG because Korea Times will be getting a lot of complaints.

Guest jahn720

You may want to call them ahead of time to see if they'll do a 2 card transaction. Good Luck! It's going to be crazy getting tickets!

@jahn720: Sorry for the confusion for the using 2 card part: I meant buying the tickets over the phone.

Archived